Pewdiepie saying the N word

Does anyone else like this guy now? Cause I know I sure suddenly gained quite a bit of respect for him

Nancy?

The N-word? I thought he was buried and dead?!

Numinousnesses?

How about you respect my digits?

N word? Nuns?

Who gives a fuck.

This is not fucking tumblr you stupid nigger.

Let's talk about nuns.
This is now a nun thread.

What the fuck is this thread. kek

Rule 9: Threads focused on e-celebs and the gossip surrounding them will be bumplocked. Examples include "[random YouTuber] hate thread," "Dodger thread," "What happened to Arin?" or "It's a Woolie episode." E-celeb-related news that are big enough to warrant discussion (for example, something that has an impact on the industry) may not be bumplocked.

Now, my question is simple; do you think that this news is "big enough to warrant discussion"? Why?

He said nigger and is still alive.

What's there to discuss, though? He said nigger, some people got offended, and now a shit ton of news outlets are covering it as though it's some huge story. This doesn't impact the industry in any meaningful way, it's nothing more than the equivalent of celebrity gossip.
This is tabloid shlock for the twitter crowd. Probably belongs in the GamerGate thread, huh?

Wow he said something that everyone and their mom has said. Totally worth respect.

fuck off with your shit thread nigger

ITS NIGGER YOU CUCK

Who?

Nigel?

reported for hate speech, enjoy you're ban bigot ;)

Forget about the A-bomb, this Aryan is dropping the N-bomb.

I knew nuns as a kid.
They're at all like anime nuns. They're all old and very reserved women.
They're usually really nice, though.

Obnoxious shallow youtube trash who makes shitty screaming letsplay videos while pandering as hard as possible to whichever group of impressionable morons will currently maximise his ratings
He recently pivoted from targeting 8-year-olds to 8/pol/, which isn't much of a difference tbh but it keeps his bank account expanding

haha yeah 420 bro time to let brown people in my house because im not a child

Because clearly 3000 people is a profitable market.

woo dubs thread hell yeah

Best of both worlds.

He's not changed, he's either secretly ourguy or his random edgyness is still in our favor as he introduces different ideas to a generation raised in a tight echo chamber. He's never used his position to fuck us over, and he holds a ton of power.

Does anyone else like this guy now? Cause I know I sure suddenly gained quite a bit of respect for him

I know you know that image was made as a joke.
It can be hard to tell these days but it's more obvious in context.

ok

Saying it that way emphasizes the taboo. It's like how you may say someone "dropped an F-bomb" even if you're speaking to people who won't be offended by the word fuck itself.

party is over guys he apologized he is a cuck to me now i hope he dies chocking on nigger dicks

You underestimate by a few orders of magnitude the number of morons on the internet who will dance like trained rats upon hearing the right trigger words.

Sadly "nigger" works just as well as "FNAF".

You are heading in a dangerously cheesy territory here, user. Watch out.

And you are heading into dangerous niggy territory.

She's an illegal nun after all.

UNDOCUMENTED NUN

He's just exceptionally famous for someone who knows and occasionally speaks about the uncomfortable truths of the world instead of virtue signaling for good boy points. Kind of like Notch.

When is best nun getting a game?

nice

the thumbnail looked better.

Too much, too far, too big

Nice. Can't remember the artist but I seem to remember getting extremely erect over their other works as well.

looks like a fucking shapeless blob

I agree. Whities should fuck off back to whichever European ghetto they crawled from.