*Too many dabs edition*

*Too many dabs edition*

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/animus/res/1327912.html#1327996
youtube.com/watch?v=HjzgV_vokPo
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039306800/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to wear Elma's anus like a cock sock.

I don't see anything wrong with Usui posting here.
He can if he wants to.

my generalizations tend to be quite accurate
we'll see
i mostly just don't give a shit enough about this place to try and gatekeep

That is extremely lewd.

not enough

you probably live your life in a way that's pretty much dying. just slowly increase that.

Generalize me, Geuro.

But is it true?

I was so cooked last night. It was 2mny5me

(Squash)
random trendy stuff like
controversial ads
kewl musics
memesters making ironic gummy forms out of 'bleach'
Vox Mercury retrograde illusions
mei meme vids
vasuasce2 mind blown complimations epside about electronic skin and misc
Cracked vids on terrible truths abotu food pyramid misinfo
sci show psycolgy stuff
hackintosh raid 0 laptops
rimworld gameplay
how jojo fans wake up
animations
glasses that fix colorblind
pokemon go trainer tips
pewds
markipliers
filthy franks
idubzz

and the list goes on ect

I hope not x_x

That's...a lot of stuff.

build up a tolerance

Yes.

well... anyways, it's totally wayy more fresh than anything that's on a cable Television.

Personal reasons.
And I'm losing interest in games mostly. I want to start working on something I can have tangible results in.

All of that shit could have been done in private.
So you aren't really proving me wrong.

But user, if I keep trying this way, it's going to take years for the kidney and liver failure! Besides, we're all dying a little inside each day in the first place, whether that be emotionally or physically doesn't make a difference.

Besides, how a person suggests to kill themselves tells a lot about their personality and life experiences.

For instance, the use of medications is a good way if the medications are guaranteed to interact fatally, however, the chance of survival is actually relatively high. Knives are the same way unless you know where to go and how deep. There's always guns, but those are so messy.

If you have the equipment, using a large syringe and tube in the bathtub to drain yourself painlessly and without a mess seems like a good option, personally, but there are other easy ways as well.

What methods do you suggest? I feel like hanging or electrocution would be too painful.

I wouldn't know. I haven't had TV in like, 4 years.

Make stuffed animals

Nah. I just toke with my buddy every once in a while. It's not a huge thing in my life nowadays.

He didn't even warn me about the wax until we were doing it so that was something. Django is SUCH a long movie.

I can do simple tailoring, but I've never tried that.
I might. Maybe make people's avatars out of stuffed dolls or something.

Believe me, I tried beforehand. I even got told that I was lying and some people wouldn't believe me. It was pretty amusing that I wasn't believed until I showed the screencaps. But that's in the past now.

there's gonna be more personal reasons, mate. there are always gonna be personal reasons.

Well, hopefully it works this time.
I still need to get my lumber from my grandma to make my arcade cabinet.

whatever stops your wasted existence

DO IT

Hi Ban

did the say nigger a lot in that movie? I can't remember

Yeah.
Youtube is great.

...you hobby searching or something?

Stick my dick in...

I'll need a sewing machine.

I have hobbies.
They just cost money. I have 40 cents at the moment.

it's not fucking luck whether you let your dreams be dreams

Current casualties of war~

I just polished off the rumchata and the vodka.

I'll need to go get more later today, but I'm not sure if I should drive to classes at the moment, but oh well. I'll make it work. lol

My existence isn't wasted yet. I'm getting my bachelor's degree in civil engineering in a year or two, and I just finished my second associate's degree. Yaaaay loans!

oh yeah.

YOU HAVE ONE
ITS CALLED YOUR HANDS

pritty

bushcraft is a good hobby and it doesn't cost much
i used to collect mushrooms and take spore prints. it's relaxing.

I know. I'm not banking it on luck.
I'm just realistic in the idea that my debts and responsibilities come first.

HA

Growing morels could be fun.

hello

i hope you find something.
:)

isn't cup cake's b-day soon?

Lol

Yesterday.
I'm trying to figure out something to get him, but it's going to be a belated bday gift as I won't have money to blow for 2 weeks.

Impressive collection of alcohol.

Does your mom know you raided her stash?

I want talk about doing lewd things to Maddie's big jiggle jogglers

But we'd probably have to get married if I did...

so you gotta balance your debts and responsibilities, and your comfort and happiness because life is a kick in the nuts. so you're gonna choose your creature comforts, your foods, your vidya, even animus, and nothing will change for maybe a long time.

Oh please. My parents are reformed alcoholics who haven't touched alcohol in almost 30 years. These are some of what I bought two nights ago. It was expensive!

Why hasn't Usui offed himself yet

Well, Holla Forums is a time sink, and being around you guys is a constant in my life I'm not quite ready to give up. After I clear out my school and medical shit I can start investing in my future.
It could be a year or two before my life finds any substantial direction. But I'm less stressed and making more friends than I use to so that's doing me well.

I can relate, i wont have anything until the wednesday before my b-day. either.

I'm sure he will appreciatte the sentiment above all~

Because you just don't turn me on :neutral_face:

Maddie Maddie Maddie

:|

Take the joke for what it was.

Why do none of the formatting things work like I want them to? They're ruining my jokes.

sounds good man
just get a 10 dollar mora knife and some boots and go fuck around in the woods
carve some wood or somethin
take up whittling

Please die

Terrible? Okay. :^)

Heya Neko~

Glad your intelligence hasn't dampened since we last spoke.

Hard to go down much further I assume. Negative numbers don't exist after all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You have income now?

Well if I stay in the area here I'm sure my step mom and dad would let me set up some box sites for mushroom growing.
Morels are pretty fucking sought after around here. I know a few good places in the bluffs to get some next season. I think last year 5 pounds went for 40 bucks.

How's it going? ^^

I can only drink this stuff so fast. I'm working on it!

There's nowhere left to go except up! It can only get better from rock bottom. lol

You dug yourself quite the hole alright.

I dindu nuffin
No talk of boobs here.
Nope.

nothing new.

Not too bad. Got up a little while ago and now I'm eating some chippies and relaxing after that weekend. How was work?

Let's keep it that way~

How's it been?

I have no idea what your old income is.

mazel tov.

Yeah.

What now? I feel I've said far too much.

It was pretty lame but surprisingly slow
I didn't really have to do anything the whole night

I've been sick for like, over a week

:^)

Dug myself into her hole, if you know what I mean. kekekek

that's pretty sweet. you should do it
give ya a reason to get outside a bit, escape the basement

don't worry about it.
nothing is wrong.

Jeez, that's always unusual. Those kinds of nights are nice but it gets old just standing there all shift tbh.

Why'd you do that?

I'll go ahead and read too deeply into this post and assume you still have affection for her.

I usually just get on my phone and mess with ban the whole time

Yeah, that might be part of what threw me into depression last time I was here.
I have like, one transom window in here and it doesn't let a lot of light in.

Once I get my own place I'm getting house plants. I might save up for an actual house.

When you do it I just wanna shoot myself in the face.

The more you talk to him the longer he's gonna stay

That sounds fun I think^^

you said you wanted a thing. I said you're probably not gonna get it. it doesn't even sound like you know if you're gonna get it despite it being a very gettable thing.
then you say you're content. so I say congrats, but content people never really want to change.
so you're gonna come into free time once again, and choose to do something that makes you happy, instead of what takes hours upon weeks upon months of work to see significant change.

Ah, true. My apologies.

It'll be quicker to just ban him and get it over with though. Why slowly endure the removal of the band-aid when it's more beneficial to rip it off quickly sort of thing.

So what I'm hearing is "You should make that joke as much as you can."

I already told her that I do before cutting things off. Is that a problem to still care? She's the first woman I cared about in four or five years, after all. It's only natural to still hold affection for them, no matter how terrible of a person they are or how much they abuse you.

I might be a fat reclusive shut-in but even I have to go for walks and go fishing and shit or I get even more depressed than I already usually am.

an actual house to rent or to buy?

Banning a person who hasn't committed a bannable offense seems pretty harsh to me.

I'm just not use to opening up about personal ambitions. I plan to move onto personal improvement once I've settled in and have money again.

Something about anons make me uneasy, but I end up gabbing like a house wife when they manage to get me going.

Buy. And we have a private pond in our backyard. I might get a pole and fish.

Yeah if you wanna keep being annoying and make everyone hate you even more than they already do.

posting private logs is against the rules, you imbecile

usui is trash

Its doxxing

I'm with the retard and Scoots on this.

I'll give you a pole.

Oh my god he has Stockholm now.

DOXXING IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE

BAN USUI

What the shit?
You rebuff me daily and NOW you decide to give me a bone?
The fuck?

I'm just joking. I was using that on him because

Oh? Can you show me the rules on that? Because as far as I was aware, posting personal information like phone numbers, names, or other such non-public info is against the rules. Not MY screeenshots of MY conversation in MY possession.

Says the person who's defending a serial cheater. Laughable.

Yeah, well atleast smiles isn't a worthless, petty, desperate faglord

aha
sorry
I'm JOKING
it was a JOKE

Who is this guy?

Literally no one here likes you. Kindly piss iff

it's like having sex with a stranger. it's an emotional freebie.
personal improvement doesn't have to be one big thing that happens later. most things we want to improve about ourselves can start when we wake up, and keep going from there. whatever this personal improvement thing is, wouldn't you be glad if you started smaller and earlier, so by the time that time came around, you'd already be used to the thing you wanted to put off?

My life is a joke.
This sexual teasing is just the punchline, isn't it?

Take your :| and go
You monolithic twat

He keeps trying to get me to cyber him in the thread

The dog fuckers made that against the rules a long time ago

Some desperate retard who got cucked by smiles

Read the rules. Doxxing would be if I posted her phone number, her kik contact, her other phone number, her selfies, her IP address, or any other non-public info. My own screenshots of my conversation with no personally identifying information are my possession, not doxxing, thank you.

Apparently she is if she's fucking multiple guys and "dating" them at the same time. kek

I'd love to, but I'm in a rut right now and if I tried to do much I would get frustrated and give up pretty fast.
Though I might try and find some text books on electronics and at least read about it for now.

*slow claps on both accounts*

You really are a worthless little bitch. I can see why someone would "cheat" nd tell you about it.
You are the literal pepe-beta scum

Pretty much.

Pretty sure nobody knew their name and you posted that in the logs.

Either way you're kind of a shit lord for making it public. For someone who still "cares about her" you put her through a lot of shit and she up and left and apparently cut contact with a lot of people.

You're lucky you're so damn cute.

I wish he would fucking fuck off

link to dox tho

who the fuck are you
is this something you've had experience doing
when is the last time you read a textbook
then following up on your knowledge
all self-motivated?

Not you of course
talking about that other moron

As far as I can tell, there's about three loud mouthed people who don't like me and a bunch of indifferent ones.

Actually, I got laid yesterday. It was nice. She said the guy she was seeing wouldn't be happy if he found out.

Hahaha! Ever heard of "Victim blaming"? Apparently not.

Meh. You've always hated me ever since a few years ago when you got ditched my Smiles, so it doesn't mean much for you to say that.

You've always been telling me to kill myself, which I believe is against the rules too?

This is objectively false.
but uh
thanks
;;

I use to read botany textbooks I found at an old book store when I was a kid and grew stuff down by the local river.

Yeah it better be

I never got ditched by smile
it's always been me who stopped talking to her
nice try though cucklord

So did I. That was really fun finding the plants in the area. I found a ton of edible ones, but they tasted terrible.

Hold the phone.
You're mad because Smiles cucked you, so you cucked some other guy IRL?
At least you only got cucked over an e-relationship. Are you fucking retarded?

Yeah, can you not try to bogart into my conversations?

Cool.

cuck-culture is terribad and you should feel terribad

You are a baby, not even boy's behave in your deplorable manner. In all honesty I pity smiles for having to endure you. I infact applaud what she did.
Can you fuck off please
Id like senpai back

don't kid yourself then

No way, I wouldn't do that. They're not dating. She's just talking to him and they're starting to get around the place of thinking about asking each other out.

Nah, there's no reason I can't chime in.

Mhm. Still salty about it.

FUCKING LAUGH AT HIM

Wait, so am I dumb for going about it this way, or not living up to my potential by doing it now?

Holy shit, you are a cuck. Some guy obviously was working to start something and you fucking cucked him.

My brain is having trouble wrapping around this conceit.

Like I said, easier to ban him and get it over with than going through a month or so of this.

Mhm. I'm the baby. Because I somehow "deserved" to be cheated on. More victim blaming by somebody who's blindly watching from afar while enamored by her.

Who's the beta here again?

A "cuck" is a person who likes watching other people fuck their girl. I think you're a little misinformed about the word you're using.

Again, I'm not doing anything bannable. They started these conversations and the aggression. Not me. But if it makes you feel better, I'll stop replying to their provocations.

You are, sorry you cant turn people on with your bland personality

Do you know him?
Can we talk to Bebop about doing to him what we did with Kroni?

Guise, can't we just get along~?

Usui, please leave m, for your sake

I would be ok with him staying if he turned me on.

He's a shitter from ponychan
He is one of the most desperate faggots I've ever seen on that site and that's saying a lot

Mainly from the pony threads. He's always been like this.

Sure, go for it.

I wish.

xD

I WANNA SEE THE STORKS MOVIE OMG IT LOOKS ADORABLE

Hold hands and go back there with him forever.

I might actually.

We all agreed? Lets banhammer this toady

The only thing not bland about him is that he got cucked by smiles, and even that's old.

Why don't you take him there instead
I'm sure you'd love it

hehe xd

Blatant lying. So rude. I'm aware we've never gotten along, but it's a new low for you to lie about my behavior like that.

Ban for what, exactly? You not liking me?

Maybe I will.

*Hurumph*

you're dumb because you don't seem to know what to expect from yourself in order to get what you want
you're dumb because reading a fucking textbook is a chore you're never going to want to do

No wait

rekt

Please do.

I don't like seeing thread drama spurred on from real life.

Like rule four or three or whatever one it was.

When that is the only redeeming feature
Its time to leave
Ban the shitter

You didn't add me on steam like you said you would.

I would, but I just don't know how to turn you on.

Honestly, I wouldn't be happier than if everyone just stopped talking about this shit. They're stirring up the pot when I didn't even start talking about it first.

I forgot

I already know how to get what I want in a way that works with my personal needs.
I'm ok with waiting because if I start now I'll just get upset and give up.

As for text books they often come with diagrams that can help me know what is what. It would be best because there are some things with old electronics that can legit jsut kill you.
Like improperly discharging a coil or something.

It's not fun, but it is safe.

Yeah, I love watching thread drama, but real life shit is kind of bad.

Why should I?

Cuck fuck piss off

We wouldn't be talking about it if you didn't post logs in thread like a dumb ass.

Ban usui

Because I would be sad

Ban the the doxxing cuck

That's why we made a rule all around it.

But hey, that's my eighteen cents on the subject.

There is no fucking way you would miss me.

If I was still a mod he'd have been banned already.

Just sayin'

It was a necessary thing, because she was claiming she was innocent with Clockwork and Gill, right? People wouldn't even believe me until I showed them the truth.

Ban usui
Ban him now

Holy shit. Want to relax? Not all of us have money to blow like that.

But yeah, I think people need to learn to keep that shit behind closed doors.

Im going to start reporting him

I would

elma 4 board god

BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD BAN THE CUCKLORD

Explain.
I'm honestly lost now.

Ban the cuck
Chuck the cuck

Hmmm well then if that's what you're saying, then I probably should leave. If that's how a former moderator feels, then it must be the case.

I don't want to explain
I just would

Hey man, I haven't had time to spend my money. Let me live a little.

Yeah, bring it up to bebop to see if it's a violation of rule 4 in any way to just get rid of this and spare the annoyance.

BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK BAN THE CUCK

please calm down scoots

Why would you miss me, you shit?
I don't even like you. We have no grounds of common interest.

Enlighten me.

I don't think we should worry about the rules.
He's honestly an issue. I think he could make the exception.

He is nothing but a shitty cuntlord. Bring back our smiles

I don't care

I'm all for a diplomatic moderating style as well.

And true.

Ban the fucking cuck
WE RIOT

I'm hearing harassment, scoots. Ever been banned for harassment before?

if you really wanted it, being upset wouldn't cause you to give up

Usui, I don't like hypocritical christians so I was pretty amused about what went down, but what's the point in staying at this point? Thank you for your services; your job is done.

You also really need to move on. WHY did you date her eight times? Would you date her again now if she asked? You still seem to want her.

Stop being a cuck.

I won't be home 'till way late. Maybe you could talk to him about it.

We'll see. For now I want to focus on getting my debts cleared.

poor guy
rip cucklord 2016-2016

You cant ban me
I am unbannable
You are nothing
Usui, nothing but a shitlord

today I napped it as pretty comfy I feel liek dindin now

Don't know him personally, unfortunately.I've no way to contact him currently.

I'm sure you'd be more poetic while explaining it than I could.

doesn't that naturally happen over the course of working and paying a bit each month out of your paycheck? is that really something you have to focus on?
try giving up a couple weeks. this place. video games. try doing the thing you want to do. you have enough free time.
huh?

I see. You're probably right, my services were rendered and are now over. But no, I don't want her anymore, I do have lingering affections though. I can't really help that after being intimately involved for so long.

It's probably time I took the great sleep. Thank you for being cordial. Out of everyone here you seemed like one of the more reasonable ones.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

stop being so reasonable, it's making everyone uncomfortable

What the Hell did I miss?

Erio would definitely define himself as 'one of the reasonable ones'
when the fact is, most people here are reasonable, and call your shit as they see it
don't wake up

Oh god, this cuck

BAN HIM

Mhm. Sure.

I was dating her since spring. About six months or so.

Poetic?

I do. I just need to know how much I owe each month and make sure I can do that. Once I get in a routine with it I can add little things to reach my goal.

8ch.net/animus/res/1327912.html#1327996

Be a buck and chuck the cuck this uncool fuck

BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK
BAN USUI BAN THE CUCK

ook these boards are over the top tobe honest

Well, well, who would've thought the Jesus freak was such a freak in the sheets? I guess God just likes to watch~

TIL God is a cuck.

Being terse is my preferred writing style. Unfortunately leaves room for missing important facts and leaves things emotionally uninvested. If you brought up concerns and why he should be banned, on top of general consensus I'm sure an agreement will be reached.

you already have a routine if you have a job. but you enjoy your non-routine, even if you waste it here and with vidya. so why pretend you're suddenly gonna want a routine, even when you have more free time?

you are not prepared.

What?

Can you still operate a bow and arrow efficiently with those gigantic fake fingernails the average female urban youth wears

Justice for Smiles

Any interesting dreams lately? Been a while since I checked in on that. :3

Oh, it seemed like you were still really hung up on it from how you were posting yesterday. It definitely seemed to have shaped your expectations to think anyone you date is going to cheat on you and you just have to put up with it. Stop thinking like a cuck; you just have to listen to your instincts and find the right people. :3

Great sleep? Have a nice suicide~

Alright. I'll see what he thinks about it.

A routine of paying on time.
Knowing how flexible my funds are and how I need to manage them.

Can we just, like, ban ScooT? His autistic fits are obnoxious.

She'd be stoned to death in her Holy Book, you know.

God speed.

Try and ban me
You can't
I have transcended the threads

I don't know why nigger bitches think those are attractive
they look disgusting

H-hi, Erio~

JUSTICE 4SMILES

Cute~

yeah nothin more attractive than having fucking industrial diggers attached to your fingers
imagine how much filth gets trapped under them
ugh

Ban the CUCK

We are just awful.

It was a nice run~

aots

aaa maybeee

Imgith ave hposted these before butbut

yes

I am really struggling to see what the cuck did wrong, other than care.

Wait, is caring a bannable offense now? That's, like, half of our community banned then.

ATTACK ON CUCK

Makes me wanna vomit just thinking about it
They always complain about breaking them too

How long have you known her?

The only news is that it's continued up until the present; she was pretending "reformed." I even saw her discouraging someone else from cybering anyone a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be quite so amused by the news if not for that.

I wonder; is she the antinomian type? The type of christian who thinks the Nazarene is a free sin ticket and that "repentance" just means saying "sry god" and then making no effort to change?

So many questions; if only she didn't mass remove people from her contacts when the truth came out.

Hey~ How was the wedding?

Lol, thanks; I'll read them now.

The people around right now are pretty defensive of Smiles. Though it seems to be partly one or two of them knowing him as a huge faggot in the past.

ig2g but you know you already have everything you need to start that change, and you haven't.
you could have put a few hours away each day, reading that textbook, but you haven't.
it's always been 'some thing'. there'll never stop being 'some thing'. just remember that.

Usui needs to leave

If she's this ashamed that we found out imagine how she feels knowing God saw it all.

Guess we'll see where it goes.

Later.

You need to leave, you fucking faggot.

My god can beat up your god.

OMG

woah...

Piss off amy

Wait, is that Amy?

It was fun! This whole weekend's been supremely rad.

I almost caught the bouquet but those chicas are crazy lol I'm a little glad I didn't though cause the whole garter thing could have made things interesting :3

How have you been?

Are you really surprised?

Pls, he's the Superman of deities.

Usui

Leave

Now

ScooTs, leave, now. You're acting like the people you look after.

yes...

Please. I have an actual god.

Arceus is my only god.

Pretty sure it's Usui on a Proxy.

Because his name disappeared on his last post, and he's stopped posting.

those logs are so cringy i now have a headache
peace out
jesus

Oh yeah super powerful.

No, Crush had it.

I don't know. I've seen the avatar before.
Though you could be right.

Nobody wants to play a game about catching them all when you can't catch them all.

I was hoping to see the lingerie pic tbh

why?

Bathory is amy

Speaking of I got some cute panties you might like to see.

so what is the actual point of these threads

You don't know that. I think uncapturable boss-monsters could be a fun addition.

Saw the first one before; the new one was cute. :3

Are you still in college/university? How much of that do you have left?

She should just embrace her nature and worship the Great Whore.

Who are you?

I guess you're probably a lot more comfortable with dressing the way you want to and stuff now, then. ^^

I'm pretty good; just been exercising and learning Mandarin etc.

Ghost concert coming up next week; I think I'll go in skull facepaint this time. :3

There isn't really one.

I never use them anyhow.
Legendaries are dumb.

It's an asylum, where most of the residents are drooling retards rather than mentally ill.

I told Prof you were missing him up your ass constantly. He was flattered.

Ah, I stand corrected.

He usually said he was leaving and never left so many times I just assumed it was him.

Oh, of course Amy would pick a name like that. :3

Amy is 6000x better anyway

Leave usui

hazukashii desu .///.

forever and alwayssss

I'm the whore of Babylon~

ur dum! ;_;

Do your patients (is that what they are?) even act out this much?

she was nice to me?

freindship

HAI AMY-CHAN

Show Moogs.

Mmhm, yeah. I've unlocked some achievements and it's cool beans.

That's exciting. I like the black metal kind of facepaints. It's so, well, metals :p

You should spoil yourself with Chinese food while studying~

Aw, you're making me blush.

I think he already left; didn't you see his response to my post?

ur welcome

Norway sounds like really easy living. :3

I like the mood you're in today. ^^

peopledo not seem like very very good friends right now

A rotting corpse would be better than Usui.

Usui please get gone

Yeah.

A facade

ban the cuck

so obviously not you then

Elma. A pleasure as always. ♥

...abrasive? Most people complain when I do that.

How've you been? Not seen you in yonks.

Nice ID you have there, Usui.

they are afraid of each other, they dont understand?

how can u prove?

Shit abyss

Whatcha starin at?

I've been here or working myself to death
I stopped posting for a while because my laptop broke but I'll be getting a new one soon

RIP dev-chan

Quite so.

usui is worse than sci

Glad you're doing well, then. Going to start dressing that way all the time? ^^

And yeah, this could be my last western concert for a long time so I'm going all out. I don't think many metal bands go to China. Even though the government doesn't really give a shit about what kind of music people listen to there, a lot of the themes are technically illegal, so it could be harder to actually have a concert like that there.

I actually have been eating more Asian food, just because it's healthy. Getting off weed helped. ^^

You haven't been coming off as abrasive to me, though I haven't been reading most of your responses to other people. Thread's kind of fast. How've you been?

She has done this thousands of times before

They both suck.

I'm going to shower and head to work.
Later, bitches.

Have fun.

when does it end?

nini

she cut off contact with everyone so it's pretty much over now

*boops*

Oh, that's true. It's crazy to think about government censorship and stuff. Kinda take the lack of it for granted :/

Yup. I'm pretty much full time now, just gotta fill out the rest of my wardrobe. This Christmas will help a lot cause my stepmom's hyped to shop for/with me lol I really got lucky with the support :p

I hope you have fun at the show. Kinda jealous~

idkkkkk

maybe it is just usa that is hard

RIP

she did?
where is she? ;~;

who is jay smiles

You idiot

Who knows and who cares
She might try to come back as someone else
she's done that in the past as well

that's what my name field says, twice!

hopefully she will like me :(

Remember people died 4 ur freedumz

Yeah, sounds like you really don't have anything to worry about in terms of social problems over your transition. :3

If you're jealous, you should see if they're going to somewhere near you. The tour hasn't even started yet. Have you listened to them much? I remember you did like one song by them that I linked you.

I think Norway is easier than most places if it lets you just go to free college and pays for you your whole life. :3

Usui a pig

ahaaaa it is not that free likeit is loans and stuffs

Yeah, I should say thanks to at least my bro more often.

Nah, just gotta deal with my little sister. She had a little bit of a meltdown the other night over my fb pic or something.

I liked what I've heard from them but I'm more jealous of just going to a show in general. It's been a real long while for that^^

Ah, that would explain it.

I've been really rather well lately. Keeping busy. What's it like on your end?

*le gasp~*

He seems alright to me.

I'm watching Hitch waiting for the Ellen show. This is my life now.

What have you been up to, cutie?

Well, amy, you are socially retarded

Hopefully I can get a new one next week
I hate using desktop and I can't see images on my phone

Have you not read his posts on mlpchan?
He is awful

I just read that thread.

Cringiest shit I've read in a while.

Videogames,. mostly. I've not had much energy for anything else.

Something kettle something black. You know your incessant white-knighting will net you a restraining order some day, right?

That would explain the Toph-posting. Clever.

I have never.

Oooh. Niceu

you better shut your mouth before you go haggis
Cunt

It was a good laugh
Got real old real fast when they started spamming that last part tho

I'm on desktop right now
Black Cat!omen is my phone name

I've been capping a lot of toph lately
she's great ^^

I'd put your haggis in my mouth

moar pls~

So many whores so vehemently defended. How many have repaid you in nudes or cybers, ScooT?

of what

Is black ur pudding elma

Wonder if he was banned there too.

How bout you go slash yourself to mcr fag

How are you going to pay off the loans, then?

I don't think any recent wars really had anything to do with preserving American freedom. :3 A lot of people would say WWII did, but there isn't really any evidence that the Nazis wanted to take over America or anything.

Your little sister is probably just surprised and will get used to it; were you keeping things a secret from her or something?

Why don't you go to concerts, then? Ghost is pretty amazing live. Their last concert felt like a massive ritual. ^^

You do seem well~ And just getting life on track now that I graduated college; I'm going to go teach in Asia.

Wow, lewd!

That'll be a big round zero, then? I'm sure it'll happen if you keep trying hard enough.

You only mad because I dont "white knight m" your lameduck ass

Oooh, that sounds interesting. I'm kind of considering getting into teaching myself.

He was posting as user on pchan so I can only assume so
I had no idea it was him. I thought it was swk at first

cute pics ^_^

You need to actually go to college ALL the way through for that

Please, I find what you're doing pathetic and creepy.

Wait shit I'm talking about his original thread on /oat/ where he was crying saying he might never post ever again. He went user to talk shit too?

I'm sure thinking of all their beautiful little minds will pull me through any distractions.

be nice

go read the manga then

Why would I do something as boring as that?

wat manga?

Yeah, I've always wanted to travel more. If you want to teach English in a foreign country, all you need is a certificate that takes a month of classes to get, depending on the country. :3

Youll just have another breakdown
Because you are a weak little sponge
Try harder

Taiyou no Ie

lol

the ending speech about leaping in Hitch is so cute

No, no. Like I had told her months ago and I've had other pics on fb before so I dunno what the issue was. Maybe the progress caught her offguard or something.

They cost money and it's hard to get time off.

NO U~

Good? Never seen it

Yeah. It woulda got me at least .///.

Uguuuu
Might have to watch sometimes

think of the children

idkkkk ;;

maybe get job as pastry tester

youmean Ican become an englishteacher in like USA with a month of training

General Hospital's crankin up some drama ^~^

Well, that's enough being a shitlord for one day.

Catch you all later. ♥

ha ha

This conniving asshole!

Man vs machine bullshit. What are you up to?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out
Bye

Have some straight up adorable before you go
youtube.com/watch?v=HjzgV_vokPo

looks complicated...

Well, you're her older brother (sister now :3) and thus you're a pretty important part of her reality, so it can be normal to be shocked by a drastic change if you've started looking a lot more feminine and stuff.

Your schedule is that packed? You should try to get a better job. Maybe something that requires some training but pays a lot better, like a welder or trucker. :3

Lmao, you're so cute. :3

How about baking pastries?

Also

Obviously not in the USA. :3

Byebye~

it really isn't

i dunno about that.
:(

#feedluka

I feel sick.

add me already

Then don't read and miss all the cuteness

fever?

post your steam again
I don't feel like looking for it

That's the thing. Growing up I was never even a very good older sibling in general so eh. Like I understand it's a big change and whatnot, but in the bigger scope of things it's not really.

It's not so much that it's packed, it's that I work 2nd shift so I can't do stuff for nighttimes basically. I've been trying to get over to an actual restaurant because they guarantee a higher pay when you show them your paystub and there's actually benefits and stuff which I definitely could use at this point.

I'm going to be a baker lol I have a plan, just need more funding :p

More just tummy ache.
I should probably eat actual food.

Yush, that's good.
what food do you have though?
fried stuff won't help a lot.

;~;

at least you're posting her for me~

I don't really care for fried foods anyway.

I'll probably just make a sandwich.

Haley Pullos is kawaii af

Madeleine von Welma is adorable af.

except poutine

Goood, and have a drink too.

and tell me what good computers are

Rin-chan, p-pls~

I guess she's just the type to freak out over things. ^^

Just bake some good stuff for a bank and ask for a loan~

-rubs your tummy- Eat something. :3

vlad mir poutine with gravy

#banlist

Haha, that might work. I'm gonna do a bakery and pastry arts thing and then go for a business degree once I finally fix my car.

#banscoots

Fucking try it

#banRetards

Dont ban tokai ;-;

That would mean banning you tho

Sci.png

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039306800/

Took way too long
Wasted time I could have used sleeping you jerk
I'm gonna go lie down

ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Obama's cohosting this week^^

I was busying doing stuff.

Obvs to promote the homosexual agenda.

Michelle Obama, too, is a homosexual.

Huh?

Ellen is a dyke and Michelle is the First Lady that gay marriage was passed under.
Obvs is one of those gayification conspiracies.

Pfft.

OHH she's on tomorrow. False alarm

Michelle Obama's physique does make her look like she munches carpet.

I bet she munches carpet like you munch sausage.

NEW

I just don't understand :/