What is the deal with Planetescape torment? You are not on a planet, nor do you escape from it

What is the deal with Planetescape torment? You are not on a planet, nor do you escape from it.

What is the deal with Nito? If he is the first of the dead, then where did he get all his skeletons?

What is the deal with codec calls? They tell you to press the select button, how does that work? Does Snake carry a playstation controller along with him?

Keep going

That where the torment comes form.

What is the deal with megaman? Mega? Man? Why not call him regular sized robot boy? In fact, he even seems smaler than most enemies.

What is the deal with the fairy ocarina? Does Link throw it in the trash after getting the ocarina of time?

What is the deal with Final fantasy? They have made fifteen main games. That has got to be a record for something 'final'.

Who figures an immigrant's gonna have a pony? Do you know what the odds are on that? I mean, of all the pictures I've seen of immigrants on boats coming into New York Harbor, I've never seen one of them on a pony. Why would you even come here if you had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense. Am I wrong?

Jerry is such a phony

Booo.

Tell me about Nito! Where did he get all his skeletons?

What's the deal with Jade Empire? There's not a whole lot of jade in this empire. If I made an empire I would make sure to at least name it after something characteristic of the empire, like the Betrayal Empire. Because that's what they do. They do a whole lot of betraying.

What's the deal with Runescape? You can't escape, you can only run for ten seconds!

What's the deal with New Vegas? The Vegas you are in isn't new.

What's the deal with Octodad? How did he have kids with his wife when he's an octopus?

What's the deal with Bioshock Infinite? It's not Bioshock and it's not infinite!

Wait wtf I always thought it was called Planescape Torment, like Plane-scape. Guess my dyslexic brain just shortened it for me in my mind.

It is Planescape. Furthermore, there is a planet you have to escape from. Two, technically.

You're both wrong, it's Planet Escape: Tournament Edition.

wow sounds great do you have a turrent?

*nods respectfully to you*

I always called it Planetscape.
And I will continue doing so.

Did they do this intentionally?

Yes. Those are Larry David's hands in those pictures.

The earth isn't flat, you idiots

I always thought it was called Planned Rape: Can't Escape the Torment. Now I feel silly because I thought the game was a little to well written to be a snuff eroge game.

Earth isn't flat.
But do you want games where world is flat?

Pretty good

Whats the deal with Legend of Zelda? There usually isn't a legend and if there is it isn't about her!

Actually, you're enacting the legend as it's being told by the village elders! That's why every game has a similar premise of this hero characters saving the same Princess over and over. They're not actually connected, just a reflection of how legends change over time to better suit the culture telling the story.

God I wish the timeline theories never were officially created.

What's the deal with Jews? Despite being less than 2% of the US population, they own over 90% of all the media corporations! How does a disparate group of nomadic people seize the information structure of a host nation without their people realizing it?
I mean, what's the deal with that?

Uh… we'd have a lot of bullshit science?

What is the deal with niggers?

They're on average more cunning and have a tighter social cohesion as well as a social structure where marrying members of the outgroup is forbidden.
Not to mention, whites are the only race in which compassion to not only other ethnic groups but also other races exist, so one clever enough can abuse that detrimental evolutionary trait.
If you treat outsiders on equal with your own, and allow them to get the same privileges as your ingroup you frankly deserve every abuse you get.
Just like native americans who couldn't figure out things like border protection or private property got replaced by more cunning people.

Now this is what I call a quality thread.

What's the deal with Bane? Why does he wear the mask?

This is what I call a quality post.

What's the deal with the janitor? He doesn't clean up the shit threads and he doesn't get paid.

He didn't sage therefore he actually believes it to be true.

This is a salty faggot.

It is Planescape. I think OP's joke would make more sense if he said you don't plan an escape.

[spoler]Me to.[/spoiler]

I´m a fucking retard.

Because shit threads by rules standards are those who are promised to be nothing but a storm of mutual baiting, such as outright console wars, not threads you personally don't like.

You need to go back.

Good thing Summer is over soon

It's npt Torment it's Tournament.
Torment doesn't make any sense.

i dunno lol

Its Plan, Escape, Torment

Here you go.

What is the deal with DOOM? You never really feel DOOMed.

Niles - Anita and I used to play chess every Thursday night. Oh, how she loved the game.
Frasier - No wonder: the king is stationary, while the queen has all the power!

Nice fingers retard.

What is the deal with Super Sonic? He moves at the speed of Light, shouldn't his name change to Light?