Marvel VS Capcom Inifnite is going to use Denuvo

They never learn

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/24999-disney-s-4-billion-marvel-buy-was-it-worth-it.html
money.cnn.com/2009/08/31/news/companies/disney_marvel/
fortune.com/2015/10/08/disney-marvel/
please
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this real? How do they keep doing it?

My guess is that nobody told the producers denuvo is just buying yourself a PR shitstorm. Or that they are only told Kaldaien's viewpoint.

I know a guy in the industry and he's said it's just to push people into buying instead of pirating for those first few days. Delay the pirated version enough that they buy instead. But I don't think that would really apply to a fighting game. Generally you buy to play online, right? Capcom's retarded and I'm going to buy DBZF instead because I used to love DBZ.

I can only applaud capcom for setting a new standard with attaining profit margins in exchange for consumer satisfaction. They have turned their "craft" into an artform

DBZF is a bandai game so it will most likely have denuvo too

Then I'll just spend the money on a prostitute instead. Unless she's going to have fucking Denuvo too.

That's nice but sadly isn't half of what this faggot deserves.

who is this man? can i get a quick rundown?

It's a third party title and none of their third party games have denuvo.

He goes on every forum for a game that had Denuvo and defends it by responding to every single user that complains about Denuvo. I'm talking hundred of posts and an almost 24/7 dedication to respond.

Nobody really knows why he does it, some have speculated that he wants a job at denuvo.

He became particularly famous because he made a mod that fixed a bunch of problems for Nier, but made it so that the mod wouldn't work with pirated version and with users he discussed denuvo with. Someone then managed to crack his mod and made it freely available, which caused him to sperg out massively and get banned.

Dude is a programmer who made a fix for the PC version of nier automata, which was borked. When denuvo was finally cracked for the game, he got awfully pissy and sabotaged his fix so it didn't work on cracked versions or something of that nature. He of course got called out and shitstorm ensued.

That faggot is known for being a huge Denuvo shill. And he does it for free, I think it's because he wants to work there.

oh dear, thanks for info

What happened to that lawsuit regarding Denuvo's company stealing software from another company? Did that go anywhere?

I didn't think it was possible for a company to fuck up this badly.

I bet you more people will play it now, although less people will buy it

The guys at VMProtect said that Denuvo has the license to use it

Literally nothing of value lost.

Is it okay when Harada does it?

Anyone want to place their bets for when it will be cracked?

no but it means Monster Hunter World will 100% have denuvo now, which means the game is worse than it was before

Didn't Baldman made a tool that can crack Denuvo in 2 hours? I bet we'll se a crack before the first week end.

This is some next level low effort posting, if you want to shit on Denuvo, do it on the steam forums. There you will find people that actually care.

How or where can I search that cracked fix?

It just means I'll pirate it on day 7 instead of day 1, it's not much of a difference.

Also, just noticed they released new third party game which I assume has no denuvo.
store.steampowered.com/app/571720/One_Piece_Unlimited_World_Red__Deluxe_Edition/

Who the fuck even cares about this piece of shit aside from braindead capcom drones?

The fitgirl repack has everything you need, all third party fixes, unfucked file size, everything.
Except a good game :^)

People who should have let Capcom go years ago

It has been so long since a ton of Denuvo games came out that I forgot about that tool he made, hopefully this will be as embarrassing as RE7's crack was.

The FBI will rape him in the ass if he doesn't.

Did Gootecks start doing drugs or something? He looks like he's 20 years younger here

The stress of being an e-sports representative is probably taking a toll on him. Pic related.

You know, to this day I still haven't played a single game with Denuvo (purchased or pirated) - nuDoom was about the closest I came with its demo, though that only reinforced my view that it was beyond redemption, I couldn't stomach playing it for more than half an hour. It's gotten to the point where my mind associates Denuvo as the mark of a bad game and I just instantly dismiss any game with it.

Isn't that going to be a bamco game and have Denuvo too?

If dubs, BALDMAN will auto-crack it in half an hour and anally rape Denuvo again.

The only thing Denuvo does is denote a shitty game.

Obongo is an e-sports representative?
Holy shit, e-sports are the ultimate form of cancer.

I played the awfully shitty story mode demo and it really is an awful game.

I wasn't going to buy that shit anyway. But I'm not surprised Capcom keep digging themselves deeper.

Games with denuvo also sell like shit. Same titles can't even hit a million like on consoles. This means no monster hunter world 2, and next monster hunter will be on switch.

You know DBFZ will have less than half a million sales because of it, right?

If Namco still insists on keeping Denuvo in Tekken 7, I'm pretty sure they're gonna add it to DBFZ. They're not gonna care because casuals ignorant to Denuvo and it's bullshit will buy DBFZ anyway.

I am perfectly okay with this

God damn it, just let the series die capcom, you keep ruining it

DBFZ will have less than half a million sales because the elitist fuckbags are already proclaiming that it is 'their' game, and that casuals and DBZ fans have no right to play their sacred land of ArcSys hardcore combo makin'.

At this rate, there's just going to be said "purists" who love good fighting games, and no one else since casuals can "Stick to fucking Xenoverse/2 like they should."

Just like how Elitist fuckbags pushed people away from Third Strike (twice!), Marvel vs. Capcom (twice!), 3D fighters, KoF, and CvS.

Oh yea, forgot to add Jojo.

I find doubt that. Nier and God Eater are both pretty niche games. The type of people who play them are likely to be the same type of people who look into DRM before buying, and throw autismal shit fits over it.

DBZ is the single most normalfag anime in existence. DBFZ is going to have Smash Bros. levels of normal fag appeal.

Admittedly, I'm someone who learned a bit of Jojos from some elitist fuckbags who actually gave me the time of day and taught me. I've forgotten all my lessons with Avdol, but the Jotaro ones stuck in pretty good.

Even as a shitpost this is really gay

He was only temporarily banned
He's now free again to tell you how much of an immoral pirate you are for being curious about things you shouldn't look into

bomp

Reroll.

NB actually responded to petitions in the past (several PC ports, some western releases). Why don't we start one to stop using Denuvo?

Nier sold very well for its budget before the PC port launched. I think the total sales across both platforms was over 2 million, so you can see how little weight the PC port had to hold.

What is this supposed to prove?

You know what, fuck you. The last time a Dragon Ball game had input commands and combos was 12 fucking years ago. Inbetween those 12 years were casual-friendly games like Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Shin Budokai 2, both Raging Blast games, the Budokai HD collection, and the Xenoverse games, which is most likely gonna get another sequel.You have absolutely no right to get pissy over the "elitist fuckbags" getting one game for them while shitters like you are swimming in all those casual-friendly games. Hell, they've even tried dumbing down DBZF for the people that don't play fighting games.

*respectfully nods*

THREADLY REMINDER, esp. for retard >>>Holla Forums
newsarama.com/24999-disney-s-4-billion-marvel-buy-was-it-worth-it.html
money.cnn.com/2009/08/31/news/companies/disney_marvel/
fortune.com/2015/10/08/disney-marvel/
please use archive.is/business/2009/aug/31/disney-marvel-buy-out

Most of them do honestly
Also original deus ex doesn't have denuvo. Did you want to post Mankind Divided?

but all denuvo games have shitty sales. so either 500K+ is pretty fucking good or deus ex is shit. checkmate anti-denuvo

I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me
Are you comparing the sales of deus ex to metal gear?
You know deus ex came out before steam, right?
That's a fraction of its actual sales

now you're just being pedantic.

Deus Ex was made in 2000
MGS5 was made in 2015
Deus Ex existed before steam was a thing and most of the people who played it was before it was on steam
Are you always this retarded?

I don't think you know what that word means, user

18 hours in mspaint

I'm not the guy you were replying to, but even I understood he was comparing MGS5's sales to those of an old pc game. As to say it sold like shit because of denuvo.

Ha ha u wot? Tomato sold like 10 times better than squeenix expected.

This is the company that thought a game that sold 3 million units was a disappointment. That's just bullshit no matter how you slice it.

Because they poured shitton of money into it? What was that? Tomb Raider? That shit is super fucking high budget. AAAA if you will.
On the other hand Tomato is borderline kusoge, with most money spent on VA. It made fuck huge profit compared to expenses.