OH LOOK FAGGOTS TIME TO GO FAST AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/439370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shill thread
are we being raided again?

Watched the whole vid waiting for the cameraman to be shot accidentally

ehhhhhhhhh

Is going Fast your least favorite mechanic?

This isn't the OW general

Ummmm, what the hell just happened here ?

I miss fast. Too bad Holla Forums is filled with casual shits who think Overwatch is competitive shooter or else this game might be as fun as Tribes was and as active.

Wow look a game that's going to be dead in t-minus 20 minutes

Why do you have to act like a faggot user?

It will be F2P so it won't be dead if Holla Forums isn't filled with casual faggots

Overwatch and mobile games such as GB are here to stay. Reported.

Dude is either a brain damaged nigger, or has balls of steel.

Of course they are. Our BO is a like after all.

I meant to say filthy money grubbing penis slicing kike

You're ruining this board, leave.

No user, you are the cancer.

Actually wanting vidya discussion makes me cancer now?

Of course a blizzdrone would defend kikes

I don't like the artstyle. They're just dudes with jetpacks.
Tribes had at least some character with sandraker scum, shazbot, and different looking power armor.

They just had to find a way to fuck it up didn't they

I blame the (((comfy))) meme.

I want the newbloods to leave

The modded weapons and vehicles were kickass

I remember using a vehicle that launched 10 heat seeking mortars (after a long charge up period) that instantly destroyed everything in the enemy base and I made this face in a "hell yeah" sort of way

Looks like the gameplay is breaking the law of gravity.

Fucking board is slowly dying, hopelly half of this cancer goes back to college or back to Hiroshimas shithole

I don't say this often but you are the most reddit of reddit I have ever seen.

The graphics are going to be improved as the game gets worked on. These aren't the final graphics.

Hello, operator? Yes, I would like doubles.

If anyone is wondering, the physics feel pretty close to t1/t2:c.

ps. map editor coming

This has to be bait I don't even know what else I could say

Stop replying to cuckchan crossposting retards trying to he "ebin trollz"
Fuck

Ok this has to be bait

You don't even know what the point of using the webms were do you? I hate you newfags trying to fit in.

I personally know the head developer of this game and yet I still wont defend it. It's not fast user. Take your COD clones back to neogaf.

Is every first person game that you don't like a COD clone to you autists? Just like how Lawbreakers is an Overwatch clone because we all know Overwatch was the first game to do character classes.

I guess I'm waiting on open beta.

My boy

It's cod based on the gunplay. The gunplay is COD. You would know that if you played other FPS. let me explain

Oh and

Hold on what's wrong with taunt kills?

Hang yourself even for thinking about playing titanfall after that massive forced "viral" campaign for that garbage first game.

Most weapons in the game don't require ADSing to be good.

hows that cock taste

Nice.

Faggots like you from Holla Forums are and dont give me that crap about not being from there because you use their exact lingo.

Very nice

is it shit?

Titanfall 2 is lacking in all the usual EA cancer, barring Origin which isn't as horrible as it used to be.

don't care about colorful toys, sorry

CoD doesn't have grappling hooks, holograms

The CoD-style gameplay in Titanfall is only a third of the triangle, the other two being titans and AI forces; these three are mixed depending on the game mode, but because there's so much more than just the CoD gameplay it's missing a lot of the inbred "tech" and exploits which made CoD so cancerous. I think it was Modern Warfare 3 in which players realized looking down would reduce your profile, so the best way to roll out from your spawn was with your face in the dirt; the enemy couldn't shoot you if you were behind a chest-high wall because your head and shoulders wouldn't be peeking over.

What this meant is the entire meta for people who cared was to memorize a dozen rollouts like plays in a football handbook, and try to out-gimmick each other by peeking polygons around corners and abusing scenery which did or didn't have collision detection on it.

Titanfall 2 doesn't have anything even resembling that. There are certainly rollouts to get from spawn to the point/flag/middle of the map fastest, but the whole game is a lot more fluid than CoD ever was or is. If you dislike CoD-like gameplay I'm sure I won't change your mind, but this is the best CoD-like game on the market until they (hopefully) make a sequel.

I would love to know what your problem with these is.

(sampled)

Very nice, well done.

It takes the control out of the way of the player to basically make a cutscene to show how cool they are.

I'm at that point where not a single cent is going to certain companies anymore.
while EA for the most part has become less a giant faggot like they use to be all the time for a good amount of the time and have been better then before currently to a point where nintendo has made EA look better for how bad nintendo has become.
maybe I'm just being stingy or maybe I my self am being a giant faggot and not supporting decent games I still gonna stand by this way for a long time.
hell the last game I bought was a dam nep game LAST year.

Except it does. Even then that hardly changes the core mechanics.

You can hip fire even the smgs halfway across the map and hit most of your shots, the ads in Titanfall game is really just useful on things like sniper rifles and a few groups of weapons that have horrible hip fire accuracy for everything else the ads function is superficial at best.

well shit, i never knew that insurgency was a cod clone

I didn't know Insurgency had fast health regen. If it is then it's shit.

meant for

Slightly altering the accuracy doesn't make it no longer a COD clone user.

There is no point in arguing with you, you're clearly retarded.

Yeah user, you have never played an Arena shooter, FPS-Z or even Halo if you think COD with Mechs is drastically different from COD.

WTF this isn't xonotic

It's hard to actually discuss anything about the game yet, considering it's early access for 30 dollars. I think OP would have been much more successful if he made a thread once it was out or at least during open beta, or posted some webms or didn't make this thread twice.

Lawbreakers completely allowed freedom of movement on the z axis, but that's an Overwatch clone isn't it?

Looks like the graphics will be improved later on and they are still adding stuff. The people who played it said it felt a lot like Tribes 2. I wont spend 30$ on a game that is in early access but I will play it with Holla Forums when it is out.

It didn't. Only certain map sections did. It's ability ASSFAGGOTS bullshit makes it a OW clone more than anything else.

Abilities are literally just class unique weapons bound to key press, arguing that something is a clone of OW solely based on the fact the game has abilities is like arguing that TF2 is a clone of Overwatch. Dirty Bomb did the whole class ability way before OW anyways, and it still plays nothing like OW. You sound like you haven't played any of the games you like you call clones. I have probably played every multiplayer fps game under the sun and the only thing I would ever consider a clone is Paladins and the 100th shitty asain fps the just directly copies all of the mechanics from CSGO.

No, Tf2 came out first and doesn't have abilities. Overwatch took a lot of classes and gamemodes from Team Fortress though.
Except using a gun generally takes skill and isn't on a timer. They put it in to copy OW.

congrats

I'm not buying this.

You fucks are determined to not be happy.

There's no way they would cripple themselves like that, would they?

Would buy and play but
to much.

It's going to be free to play in 2 months and that is what I am waiting for. They are doing this closed beta thing because they promised that backers would get to play the beta before everyone else.
I might buy it if the game has a decent community behind it. Anyone know what the servers are currently like?

I fucking hate this site so much.
I'm genuinely interested but I'll wait for full release which will be free-to-play (according to the comments, that will be Q1 next year.)

Fuck yeah!
Okay
Why must you hurt me like this OP?

Don't you see user, it's shilling when a non AAA game gets talked about. That is why the constant Overwatch and TitanFall generals are ok but this game isn't and must be removed..

Full release in Q1 next year, open beta in November I think. If you buy Early Access you get a progression pass when it releases (you get everything, forever.) I've followed the project for a while and I am confident that the devs will not fuck up. (but not confident enough to buy EA, not yet.)

If you ask me all generals should be removed along with WebM and LOL. This thread was on page 4 and I had to scroll through a bunch of weeb trash, AAA shit and mobile games before reaching here.

The devs seem pretty good but I am scared that it will be mostly dead. As long as people on Holla Forums play it then it wont though.

That's always a risk. But continued support will eventually build up a solid community, and free to play will no doubt bring in many players as there is nothing to scratch that FPS-Z itch aside from it that is actively developed.

Anyone who own the game here? How is it? Can you screenshot the servers so I can see how active it is?

Use Steamcharts.
steamcharts.com/app/439370
I'd wait for F2P but there seems to be more than enough players to play.

I guess the cock taste good.

What They said:

It looks like overwatch and therefore its shit, if that one user was right and that they'll change it, then its worth a consideration

I'd be happier if they let me paste in Tribes models, but that would probably undercut their F2P cosmetic microtransaction business model. Still, if they're offering a full progression unlock for $30 from launch, they're already a step ahead of Hi-Rez. From the trailer, it looks like movement and weapons behave about as expected, but if I had a taste of the gameplay to see how it handles in practice, I'd be willing to buy in now. As it is, I'll probably have to wait for F2P to be convinced.

It's not like there's another game like this on the market currently, so if they get it right they stand to earn a loyal following. My only major concern is what happens down the road when revenue dries up and they start pandering to the lowest common denominator to keep the thing running.

How come AAA trash like Overwatch and Titanfall have been on the front page for days but a semi decent looking game gets no discussion? Did Hotwheels shilling on reddit actually work?

And yet the Overwatch threads actually have tons of replies.

What do you expect. People here judge games based on looks and not the actual game.

It's been going on all week, I'm not sure what drew in the new crop

That's all I want.

Looks like tribes fucked overwatch and this popped out of overwatches pussy

The only similarities is that they both have a shit art style. Besides that this game looks like it might have gameplay faster than a sick snail.