L4D2 is fucking dead

Yeah, that last fucking part. I got my ass kicked by the special infected because I got separated from the team by a Jockey. Then, after surviving a Tank and finally making progress, while I'm low HP and move slow, all of my mental defective team mates speedrun off without me and leave me to die, and they fucking blame me for it and all 3 of my team mates vote to kick me. Fucking hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5ojwB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and that was a long time ago, faggots never liked the beauty of vanilla L4D

I remember one time back in L4D1, I somehow wound up on a bugged server. I can't remember the exact details, but people kept joining the server and we somehow had 16 survivors on the final level of No Mercy.
It was a wild ride.

I do recall last time playing everyone was kick happy over anything. Do good? votekick. Do bad? votekick. Join a server? votekick.

>playing (((competitive))) multiplayer games
We've been telling you to cut that shit out for years. You have only yourself to blame.

Who dropped you on the head as a kid?

Are you fucking retarded?

L4d2 is dead since the mutation update where they killed ftl and added those other new mods. I don't know why but a lot of people left because of that. If I want to play I have to ask friends and it takes ages to organise a game.

But it fucking isn't?

Yes how could I forget, every time I sit down and play monopoly or Mario kart with friends we have to make it a death match and rank everyone afterwards.

Wasn't this the game that added autocrouching because playtesters were too stupid to hold shift for the 3 seconds if takes to go under a fence?

Valve's playtesters are legendarily retarded, yes.

I remember when people found out you could vote for Dead Air and Death Toll in versus when they weren't officially supported yet. Aside from missing geometry on the infected side, my group and the pubs who were in for the ride had a lot of fun.
I really miss my old group.

It's competitive, but not tourney fag competitive. There's nothing wrong with a game that puts you against other players. I don't even understand where this meme came from that those kinds of games are meant to be bad.

Can't be. Were you on realism versus?
What about the campaign with realism on the expert diffi.?
(checked)
dubs of drudh

sounds like you got shit on for bad play and are blaming your team and the game. you know the answer.

git
gud

this

Stop playing shitty toys, OP. You're not even good at them. Why don't you just pick up chess or something, at least that way you can be a boring loser with style.

G E T O U T
No really, keep your stupid shit out of here.

git gud

What's with all the low effort bait lately? Is everything so bad that you guys got nothing better to do?

The absolute retard Mark attracted hundreds of cuckchan morons when he leaked Sonic Mania

Oh, god damnit. Go figure that fat fuck would try and fish for a bigger userbase.
It's depressing that this place kept getting worse the more people found about it. I guess nothing lasts. Thanks for letting me know, either way.

"have a fucking hat you nerds. why can't you be happy we ruined your game and made it into the cancer killing the industry cash cow it is today"

Oh right, that's why I dropped it, really forgot why as it's been so long.

Money fueled Valve, Valve chose to use that money to make more hats instead of anything good. Feature creep hurt tf2 a lot. We don't need shit loads of weapons and shitty eye straining hats and lime paint colors, at most we needed good maps.

With L4D2 there is thankfully no microtransactions and a lot of the mods are fucking fantastic. Really fun with friends like anyone who browses Holla Forums has any friends and versus mode is solid when it isn't plagued with cancerous plugins.

The only way I can enjoy L4D2 versus at this point is 1v1ing a friend on No Mercy. Every public server is shit.

I liked playing co-op on expert realism, pretty much impossible to find people willing to play.

the second game is shit compared to the first, and even then the only enjoyment i really got out of them was playing competitively in those very small communities, and i did that on both platforms for many years, well past their prime. these games have been DEAD for a long ass time now, it's time to move on.

anyone who ever got enjoyment out of public matches is also a masochist. most people who play those games are dog shit.

It's an expansion and includes all the first one's maps, how is it shit?

Many people prefer L4D1's versus, since it was a lot more balanced and well-designed compared to L4D2. This is because the first game was actually made with versus in mind; co-op mode was a complete afterthought. The second game, on the other hand, was very clearly made with co-op being the focus, especially when you consider the level design of campaigns like Dead Center.

Just get the internet?

What is this a fucking diary entry?

Well some anons are very insecure. They hate playing online against other people because they get their ass beat hard. Because of that they stick to singleplayer or coop games only. Those anons HATE pvp and think that those games are bad at measuring skill.

are there any good zoey nude patches? the ones I found are totally retarded. Well to be honest I did have a decent one but I uninstalled l4d2 ages ago and lost all my mods. The ones I found on google either fuck up her hair by making her blond or it's a version where her clothes are ripped instead of her being totally naked.

I'd rather learn how to speak chinese jesus fuck.

So, what kind of games do you play? I mean you must play some really hardcore games if you consider l4d2 medicore.

You think that's bad, you should see the tryharding that goes on the Survivor side.

L4D1 was better and without the retarded after thought called versus.

I love left 4 dead 2 for that. You got two serious teams full of elitists and tryhards. God, I hate it when people play for fun. I fucking hate it when I load into a server and people are afk or goof around like total idiots. In Left 4 Dead 2 you don't have to deal with any of that because people will just kick you out of the game.

great game valvetards

is that supposed to make l4d2 look bad? God I love left 4 dead 2 because of that. I am fucking tired of helping people out. If you suck, go play offline against bots.

L4D had versus, silly.

I don't think you understand. I'm talking bunnyhopping, hunter crowning, tier 1 shotgun pump cancelling, tank cheesing survivors. The kind that play promod and spam Laugh when stomping pubs.

Perhaps you could go somewhere more accommodating? Something Awful forums, maybe?

I'd like to interject for a moment…

What's wrong with those things? I do all of those except for playing in pubs, those suck. I only ever join friends, but other than that I do all those things + some other shit like cutting a smokers tongue using certain weapons or those gas canisters, killing a charging charger using a katana only and shit like that. Promod 2vs2 is all I did, and I had a nasty radio spammer that made other survivors talk.

What TF2 needs is to be tore down, optimized again with all content included, and relaunched. That will never happen, so the game will continue to strain under the weight of all the shit they keep pouring onto it. Regardless of whatever you think of all the shit they've added, that's what really needs to happen.

It breaks the game. An aggressive player like that is pretty much untouchable unless you stick to the metagame and pull a crazy good attack, L4D was never meant to be stretched that far.

It imo makes the game playable. With all that stuff removed left 4 dead is trash to me. Exploits make a game good. Bunny hopping was a exploit, most moves in UT were exploits. Games are boring once you remove those exploits.

Anyway, valve shut the fucking steam user forums down, I had my vocalizer posted there. I had one voice command for ellis that made others talk. I would use that a lot to get other people kicked. This fucking sucks, wish I had made a backup.

Yeah, except the other side can't pull anything of that magnitude besides a crippled bhop. It just becomes a game of who can exploit survivors best and I find L4D too methodical for that to be fun.

There are a lot of vocalizers on the workshop.

yeah but they are all gay, my own vocalizer was self made, I chose the best lines and only lines that I needed. I have to look around, maybe I do have a back up somewhere. But I doubt it, after 1500 hours of left 4 dead I got tired of that shit and never wanted to see it again.

The general consensus is that you need to spend 1000+ hours in offline mode just to be able to get in a server without being kicked. Even that said, autists will be autists and you'll get kicked regardless if you're good or not. These people won't give you a chance and will literally check your profile just to see how much hours you have. Pure utter autism destroys a great game once again.

The very same vote kicking autists are in this thread right now muttering classics such as:
Which is impossible nowadays because you get kicked instantly because autists are on a power trip and playing with bots will not make you better. Typical autistic excuses. I've been playing this since 2011 and even I still get kicked regularly with my 1500+ hours. I'm pretty fucking good too. What a shame.

If anything it might make you worse. The bots are so fucking useless and let you die. Nick will watch, with cold emotionless eyes as a hunter rips out your intestines and splatters blood all over the ground walls and ceiling.

Learn to blacklist, retard.

Should come give Vintage a try since the gamenight is going

L4D2 was fun to play with friends or just bum around

The game was originally going to be versus only. Co-op was added much later on in development.

Is this supposed to make left 4 dead 2 look bad? Nigger I don't remember the last time I was this hard. And yes, even with 250 or 500 hours spend there is a shitload of things you probably don't know yet. It sounds unbelievable, like 250 hours are a lot, what could you possible learn after that point, but there is still much to learn.

Best game ever, I wish every other game was like this.

Dunno, dude. I usually just start a local server and in a few minutes I get full team.

I used to love watching the competitive L4D games back when they had pro tournaments.

Watching pro players play infected and set up team ambushes etc was a really welcome change from the usual twitch shooters that pros play.

LFD1>LFD2

My autistic friend would always check peoples profiles and if they had hardly any hours in the game he would tell us so we know we have to give the player extra help because hes new.
Why totally new players would join expert realism I dont know but it makes it more fun if you have to carry a retard through the game.

Viewmodels and the fact that you can see your legs doesn't make it better, to be honest.

Yeah maybe in coop, but I don't want those fuckers in my team when I play against a stack full of 1500+ hour guys. It's the say in killing floor by the way, if you join a hard server the community there is just as ruthless. You can't join a hard server and expect people there to tolerate you. It's only new games that try to enforce this bullshit.

There is more to it. I don't think that the first one was better, but l4d2 certainly had some weird things added to it. The only purpose of the spitter is to make certain tactics harder, they wanted to prevent people from camping certain locations. Also melee weapons make big waves of zombies less scary.

Oh right. I completely agree in versus mode.

I like to play those 20 player custom versus servers because the chances of having good players on your team is much higher. Retards die straight away by either going too far ahead or lagging behind the group.
Its not as tense as normal versus but its fun, chaotic and good for practice.

L4D2 was shit. Melee weapons made hordes a joke and early game too easy. The new SI were all annoying and bad to play as or against, especially the useless chimp Jockey. The survivors, except for Ellis, were all boring and uninspired. The only thing I liked more was the setting and the campaigns. Come at me.

You can use the jockey to pull people off cliffs, which can lead to a victory. And in certain spots you can even use them for instant kills. No Mercy Rooftop has a few "glitched" spots that allow you to instant kill people as a jockey.

There was no good reason for Valve to stop supporting Left4Dead2. They could have kept supporting it and doing things like FIX ISSUES THAT PEOPLE HAD BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT SINCE LAUNCH. There's so much shit wrong with Left4Dead2 that people had been complaining about since launch(2009) that they never fixed when they finally dropped support for it(2013, where the only updates happening afterward are account compromising exploit fixes and Linux optimizations).
I would have said that they better be working on Left4Dead3. But I know that it'd be another game bogged down by slot machine lootbox bullshit and you'd get the same problem as CS:GO where no one's playing the game because it's fun. They're just playing so that they can get some fucking skins and show them off for 10 minutes before selling them for $600.
Left4Dead2 was my favorite game during it's peak, but now it's just something I play solo on rare occasion to see the fun visual mods people make.

Oops, forgot to remove the :^)

Anyone who dismisses problems with a game with "git gud" is a mentally handicapped shill making excuses.

What problems? The fact that nobody wants to play with you is not a games problem.

Good, L4D2 was a shitty game to begin with.

Shitty game needs to die, like TF2.

If it werent for those 2 shitty games, we'd have Half Life 3 by now.

Are you mentally fucking handicapped? How the fuck did L4D2 have anything to do with HL3 never being made? Yes TF2 had quite a hand in killing any chance of a new game, but you leave L4D2 out of this.

He's using the word as an adjective to mean the game is played competitively as opposed to co-operatively like PvE. You should all drown for being this illiterate.

Baddies will be baddies.

After similar experiences I stooped playing L4D2 after years of playing.

Man if only this was an older game with the fantastic feature of making your own server… oh wait you can.

Granted you can find some pretty autistic shits in this game and more noobs than you would expect for a game this old but fuck if this game isn't addictive like crack once you find a good match.
I wish more modern games where like l4d2, where you can actually learn new tricks and quirks even after hundreds of hours.

But hentai rape servers are fucking retarded. It's weeb shit. This shit ain't about politics I want Hillary to be burned at the fucking stake but that's not the point.

I wouldn't mind playing a round with you user.I-It's not like I want too or anything, b-but it's all just spergs, and I can't have fun like that, o-okay?

Blog post
I actually liked L4D but didn't have enough people to play proper versus format so I settled on watching one guy on jewtube who had a pretty large group so 8 players wasn't a problem.
But then one time, they played survivors and one of them made a joke how they need to wait for the afk Rochelle, or "the negro woman" as he called her.
Everyone had a laugh about the very un-pc joke.
But then some FAGGOT who hasn't even a part of their group whined about that joke in the comments. The uploader actually went and the joke out.
How the fuck can you live with yourself if you self censor the fun times you have, the jokes your buddies make?
I knew his saying "I'm voting for Bernie" should've been a red flag for me.

I'd always wanted to play L4D versus but stories about how legendarily autistic the userbase is kept me away. I can't think of anything less fun than playing with a bunch of overly abrasive assholes.

Isn't that what happens with almost all online games? The userbase for online slowly dwindles, The austist start taking a larger percentage of available matches scaring a away more people until only the autist are left.

l4d2 is only fun playing custom maps on expert with bros

Wrong

No an argument.

Maybe to some extent, but I'venever heard the kind of horror stories about any other game that I've heard about L4D.

I heard about how terrible the userbase is from Holla Forums, friends and even randoms that I met while playing co-op. No game gets a reputation like that for no reason.

Doesn't TF2 have the same problem?
Aren't the servers filled with furries and babies was it?

Nah man, competitive just means e-sports. It has no other meaning and was never used to describe video games before e-sports, ever :^)

The problem is that in this case the userbase dwindling was Valve's fault. They stopped fixing the game for seemingly no fucking reason and this in-turn caused the meta to peak, people to get bored of survivors winning all the time and then they left.

I dunno, I don't play TF2 or know anyone who does.
Actually I know one guy who does, and he is legitimately autistic. Go figure.

Color me surprised. I hope all games go the way of dinosaur soon. I honestly wish that EA would make a cuck game already that will sell by the millions.

Coop or versus user?

you are a nigger

HOLY SHIT THAT ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking newfags, grow up already gamerniggers

ffs, there are two of them.

This is really good bait.

Also L4D anything besides co-op in L4D1 is fucking shit.

While I'm here I might as well use this thread to check these >>13299999

Hover your mouse over the ID.

Like 4 years ago I used to play on this L4D2 Brazilian server that was modded so it had like 20 infected versus 20 survivors. If 5 or less survivors got separated from the main group it was pretty much insta-death. Lots of screaming Portuguese on the mic. That was some of the most fun I've ever had.

Can I blame weeaboos for this one?

Dubsfags are largely newfag autists trying too hard to fit in. Does this really surprise you?

Depending on how many anons we get, but a co-op would be nice to get back into action.

heilig scheisse

wew

Niiiiiice.

Fags trying to fit in and echoing shit without actually understanding the rational behind it. Or shit players.

welcome to 8ch, now fuck off.

Sounds alright, realism and custom maps always make for a good time.

coop is cancer

Versus > Single-player > Scavenge > Co-op > survial > mutation > "realism"

Why would you still play this trash when Killing Floor exists?

there is no versus mode in kf, also kf get's boring fast. I got my level 6 perks

Full pleb. The correct order is:

versus >>> (expert) realism > difficult and fun mutations, like ironman or healthpackalypse > dogshit > scavenge > survival > aids > "coming out of closet" coop > other meme mutations > dogshit with aids >>> single player

You'd have to play nearly 24/7 to get level 6 for any perk that isn't Sharpshooter in a reasonable timeframe. It's alright to say you used Cheat Engine user, I won't tell.

Because Killing Floor (unfortunately) died with the release of Casual Floor 2. As of right now, Left 4 Dead 2 has more of a playerbase.

I walked away years ago and never looked back. Either play with your close friends or don't bother at all.

You brought it upon yourself, friendo.

I know.

I did play kf for nearly 500 hours. Now you may say that it did last for a long time, but in my books that nothing. I got nearly 2k hours in left 4 dead 2 and like 4k in some games that I don't want to name right now.

Follow the Liter (many people know it as mutation, but mutation is the name of all the other modes) is in my opinion the best mode. I would love to show you some good gameplay videos, but there are no good vids on youtube (the attached one is retarded too). It's in my opinion better than Scavenge for the fact that you have to move as a team.

ftl on no mercy - rooftop is insanely fun. Everything that defines left 4 dead is present on that map. You have to work as a team, Special Infected are more balanced in this mode (because you have dozens of spawn points and the survivors can't cover all of them, also you can't "rush" it), and you have to use everything the way it's meant to be used. You have to save adrenaline for picking up downed survivors or to fill the generator.

And another thing I love is that you end up in "no weapon" situations. Because sometimes you carry a canister and a infected attacks you. You can't drop the gas canister because that would mean the game ends and you lose (overtime) so you have to see what you can do with the canister you have. You can't shot them or instant kill them, all you can do is push them back. So you actually have to watch your timing when facing a hunter. Also boomers are actually dangerous in this mode. Unlike in other mods the boomer can throw away those gas canisters you collect, which means you have to go in and tank the puke.

It's really the most fun mode because it's better balanced. Versus you are basically useless as SI because survivors are op.

This, playing L4D2 versus with buddies can be fun because everyone is mostly fucking around.
Playing with pubs is terrible because the only people who play this game anymore are Brazilians who are high on cocaine making their reactions laser point accurate.

Well, then you're only logical rebuttal to that is to do even more, and as a result make your counter-reactions even more laser point accurate.

Time to leave this thread and never look back.

Yeah survivors are OP I guess, but if you work as a fucking team instead of being a shitty little lone wolf, you can absolutely fucking destroy the survivors. People don't seem to realize that Spitter is meant for more than just pathway blocking and downed survivor damaging.

spitting on a downed survivor is a waste anyway, unless you want to badly prevent them from helping that one person up. Spitter goes good with smoker, jockey or hunter to instantly down someone or to block them from walking back.

No, the point is that if survivors play well enough there is almost nothing you can do against them. People who play promod 2vs2 are used to play against SI 2vs1, and now you face 4 of those autists.

Killing Floor 2 is a better game.
Also, reminder that Gaben hasn't made a L4D game in 7 fucking years because he's too busy shilling his Hearthstone knockoff and not making Half-Life 3.

Fuck off, Tripwire shill.

mindless horde shooter where you stay in one room for 30 minutes is definitely better than mindless horde shooter where you complete button press objectives and never stop moving, what are you talking about fam

>is fun
All these flavors and you choose to be salty.

Look, I know there's this thing called "internet" that makes it easy to find a quick game of anything, but for fuck's sake you goddamn idiots, "internet" is not a magic bullet.
The same rules apply today as they did during the golden days of couch multiplayer - if you want to have fun playing multiplayer you have to arrange it with your own vetted group of friends. period.

its not mindless if you're medic

Actually it was hell being a medic in KF1 if everyone was really spastic, KF2 syringe darts lock-on (because muh sci-fi bullshit) on teammates now.
I do like the look of the weapons though.

The biggest problem I've encountered is that if you're being a good medic on a team they'll start to get lazy and risk themselves more.

Modded servers are the ultimate cancer, it's mostly why I don't play this pile of shit anymore.

I'm just hoping that all the leaks and shit are real and that Valve not supporting Left4Dead 2 means they've been working on Left4Dead 3 and we should be seeing it before 2020

I can't wait to see all the cool microtransaction and cosmetic items they come with for the zombies. Lol, a hunter with a hat, so random xD

L4D3 is going to be super cool I bet reddit will love it =D

Left 4 Dead 2 has a lot less players because of people like that and is nearly dead. Even if you're carrying the team, it's not good enough for Billy Bob Joe Bob who is completely shit but has a power trip because he screams over the microphone and kicks other people for his mistakes and ignorance. The 1500+ hours is an excuse for incompetence. Instead of being good at video games they can just point to how long they've run the game. I've met plenty of L4D2 players with thousands of hours and they're still utter shit at the game.

This will unfortunately, most likely be the way they monetize the game. But Valve is usually good about keeping the gameplay fun and balanced, at least for a good number of = years. If TF2 is any metric, 7 years is their limit for keeping fun gameplay balance in the green.

Pic related

Is that a girl?

Yes. Don't let the beard fool you

The qt beneath the bearded guy.

You didnt even try

>

cum on step it up

L4D is a game I got really good at. I usually just do a quick match to utterly humiliate winning teams. Not sure what it is, but I can pick the exact moment when survivors aren't paying attention and will leave behind their fellow players. I rarely get to the last level unless I come in late. The other team rage quits most of the time.

L4D2 has been dead since L4D

the people who kicked you are surely having a lot of fun.

Wrong, L4D2 has only been dead since 2013. Specifically, Christmas 2013. They stopped putting out updates for the game in 2013(with the exception of minor Linux optimizations and account compromising exploit fixes), gave it workshop support than gave it away for free on Christmas of that year in a vapid hope that they could rejuvenate the playerbase with mod support and by giving away millions of copies. But actually, the problems that the playerbase had weren't that there were less than 100k players active during peak hours, it was that Valve hadn't fixed shit people had been complaining about for years, some of it even being stuff that's been shit since launch.
Because Valve hadn't fixed shit people kept abusing the same exploits and tactics until it got to a point where the meta peaked and there was a huge player drop-off because of this because no one wants to play a multiplayer game where the matches go the exact same way 9/10 times.
That's when the game died, and I'll never forgive Valve for just dropping the game like a sack of shit while giving all their other multiplayer games more support than your average gamer was used to. Fuck em

why couldn't they just fucking stick with Zoey

But you can play as Zoey on l4d1 maps, and those are the best maps anyway.

Worst survivor hands down. Louis was a cool character because he didn't act like a nigger. Meanwhile in L4D2 Coach and Rochelle uses ebonics like "shieet" and "chu" all the fucking time and it's just annoying. inb4 someone posts the Holla Forums macro describing the difference between a black person and a nigger

Just use a mod that puts the l4d1 survivors in l4d2.

For some reason this pic fucks with me due to being a lore-fag.

Also, yeah the L4D1 survivors were a fuck load better. Louis to me wasn't a nigger. He was a good character. I do sorta like Ellis, though. Seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang out with.

Zoey is a QT 3.14 if I ever saw one.

a very nice character indeed. Looks hot, voice is hot, personality is okay.

Zoey is a coal burner though. No account of Jen Taylor can fix that.

What?

You sure about that? I thought she was into Ellis? Anyway, she is a made up character, why you care about that so much?

It's canon that Zoey and Louis are an item. They even sleep in the same sleeping bag as indicated at the start of one of the maps.

Stop replying to the shitty bait you fucks.

You got some prove of that? Because she is constantly teasing Francis, and I remember reading that Valve wanted to build something like that into the game but then decided not to do it.

L4D2 rocks.

I got D.Va skin for her. Way more accommodating.

Not much of an upgrade

Okay I just checked the l4d wiki and it also says that Zoey and Francis were supposed to be together.
So unless they did something new in the official comics I doubt that she had anything with Louis.

archive.is/5ojwB forgot the link to the wiki

People actually play Versus? Asking because reasons.

I swear to fucking God I could massacre these invalids if I had the chance. Remember how Valve playtesters in HL2 EP2 went AROUND the fucking Antlion cave five fucking times in a circle before "hurr durr I need to go this way"

Cucked for dead 2 as well as Team Cuck 2, are likely you are not seeing HL3. Those two filth entertained austistic brainless fucks like you, who probably spends your dad's credit card to buy hats or w/e the fuck u buy shit on cucked for dead.

L4D2 IS A SHITTY BRAINDEAD GAME. And Believe me when I say this: I am SOOOOO glad to see this filth die for good.

You have shit taste in games if u actually liked L4D2. I pity you.

Come on, dude. It was Valve's own fucking choice to shit on Half Life. Yes, they did say that if it weren't for the success of Steam that they would have continued the Half Life saga, but that's on them. That was their shitty decision and I doubt anyone saw it coming.

Gee, it's almost as if the game took place in the South or something like that. Rochelle is still complete garbage, and Coach is alright.

He probably played it for like 5 hours and then dropped it. Went into the campaign on easy, complained about it being to easy and then uninstalled it.

I don't know about that. Been ages since I played it so I am not up to date anymore, but I remember really hating Rochelle and Coach back then. And I was not racist back then, it was not their skin color. They just have shitty personalities. Ellis is a okay dude, friendly and fun to hang out with. Nick sounds like a asshole but he is also friendly. Whenever he helps people up he is always kind and friendly.

Coach and Rochelle are dickheads, they would let you die. But I believe that Nick is the kind of guy who would come back to save you.

This ^
I literally had people bitch at me saying why I didn't heal them in time when said player jumped into a mob and I have to focus on 4 more other people to keep alive.

Yeah Coach seems pretty chill and doesn't really come off as someone who supports Nigger Lives Mattuh unlike Rochelle. She's annoying, bland, and has a libshit vibe. I think it might me a combination of her being a ((("repowtah"))), how she dresses, how she wears her hair with that weird as fuck dread-lock ponytail, those fucking ear rings, and being a black woman.

I could imagine Rochelle pussying out of saving your ass, but Coach? I dunno, I'm not quite sure about that. I wouldn't know much either because I've been playing the L4D1 maps on versus a lot.

I played l4d2 a lot this summer.
There's a pretty big community on there.
You have to find a lobby that's an official dedicated, that way it's not some hentai rape shit.

That game is lame as fuck if you play it like they want you to.

He's a fucking Coach, a team leader. A lot of his lines are him supporting and motivating the other survivors, and he's usually the one to formulate the plan for each finale.

Then why are you still here?

Rochelle is bland and Coach is a caricature. Rochelle has nothing interesting to say and Coach won't shut the fuck up about food like the fat fuck he is

She has no character and she's not hot either.

t. Chaim

And now the bitch shut his mouth after being proven wrong.

You do realize this site has shit that caters to stuff other than anime?

Are you fucking retarded?

God, those were the days

16-survivor servers with 4 tanks at a time, some kid blasting Carameldansen and assorted 90s top-40 hits through HLDJ, unrestricted voice command options so people would play their character's death rattle over and over, and endless hentai sprays. A simpler time.

God damn I miss those fun servers..

The fuck.

I want L4D3

Why? Left 4 Dead 3 and Half Life 3 will suck. Valve didn't implement their market into steam for no reason. Every upcoming Valve game will be full of skins and shit like that. And it's not just weapon skins, valve is selling gloves and sprays in cs:go.

I hope Valve stops developing new games, I don't want to see my favorite games further trashed. They already killed cs:go and ruined dota. Other good series like l4d and hl don't have to follow this trend.

I bet you think micspam is funny too.

I wish people like you would actually follow through the next time you thought about slitting your wrists.

That second one isn't too bad
I'd mod it in if I could because it's rather aesthetically pleasing.
The others are a shit though and campaign games really shouldn't have shit like this because it really adds nothing to the game.

In what world do people use these kinds of weapon? Shit is ridiculous.

Is there any way to use custom skins?

in cs:go? If you do use mods you are not able to play on official servers.
there is nothing wrong with realism. Default Zoey looks better than the unrealistic ones.

Damnit, I really want a tacticool game but with stupid custom options so you can reskin all your weapons and uniforms just to fuck around. And the realism is that it's cs:go, who cares if they retarded skins on their guns?

micspam isn't funny, but you aids racked aspie dipshits sperging out are

I prefer the lock-on to having to manually aim the darts, that shit was annoying in KF1 (especially when the game decided your darts should hit some random particle between you and the guy you're aiming at). I turned all the other assists off though, who needs aimbots in a PC shooter?

It wouldn't have been so bad if the darts were hitscan though.

Because skins and lootbox cancer is the biggest problem those games have. In the gameplay department they are fun(At least CS:GO is. Dota2 is an ASSFAGGOTS and I don't play those fucking games) Left4Dead 3 existing would mean that there would actually be a Left4Dead game to play that is alive and isn't just autists(Who think L4D2 is e-sports worthy in it's current state it isn't**) and degenerates(The other half of it's playerbase right now is furfags and weebs). It'd hopefully fix things people were complaining about in Left4Dead 2 and have you seen Hammer 2? Source 2 is all about making mods easier to do, so Left4Dead 3 would have the best modding scene of the whole series because of Source 2's mod tools.
Left4Dead 3 would probably be fun and have a robust modding scene, that's why people like me and want it. The best thing about skins and lootbox cancer is that you can just ignore it and let the normalfags get sucked into that totally-not-gambling monetization system. Valve knows how to make fun games, you just gotta be wary of content creep but that usually doesn't bog the game down for at least 5 years so you'll get a good amount of fun out of it before it goes to shit.

man cs:go is waaaaaay worse than 1.6. Well it has a better engine, and some very neat features, but pure gameplay wise it's dumped down. Spray patterns are total trash, new animations are trash, there is not enough tagging and you can still do your ADADA spam and get away with it. Weapons are badly balanced, smg's deal to much damage and pistols too. Game is utter trash. Valve would casualize the fuck out of l4d2.

Also valve killed the modding scene in cs:go so they could sell their skins.

Was gonna re-post to fix the formatting but this works too I guess.

NO LEWD MY WAIFU