Danganronpa V3

The demo is out, hows the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the same as all the rest with NISA being shit, as usual. Do not buy NISA products or products NISA has had involvement in.

The entire game is a recreation of the older games set in a space station after the Earth got blown up, the MC dies on chapter 1 and the other fag becomes the MC from then on, the entire plot is about how the gamers themselves are evil for wanting to prolong the despair of fictional character forever, V3 stands for 53 because this is the fictional 53rd entry of the game after so much fabricated despair by the evil gamers, Junko comes back again

Ah, it's trash. Got it. They could have taken a very different path, honestly.

This has to be the worst thing ever written to be honest.

I don't understand why i like Junko at all, even when i know that she was a psychopath that succeeded because she was surrounded by idiots and cucks.

I like her just because she's hot. That's it.

There's more to it

men like to stick dick in crazy

I thought the new cast was all pretty good, but the demo trial is possibly the slowest trial yet and it doesn't even conclude, which seems retarded considering it probably wont even be the first trial of the full game like they did with the demo for the first game.

Man, that doesn't even touch the half of it. The entire game is a reality TV show on its 53rd season and all the students were talentless normalfags who signed up to have their personalities rewritten and implanted with talents because they're all suicidal Danganronpa LARPers. Ki-bo (the robot) is a living camera and gets hacked by the literal audience to serve as the game's final boss.

The game literally ends with the survivors (Maki, Himiko, Saihara) rejecting everything Danganronpa and its fans stand for before Ki-bo blows himself up to destroy the franchise. I think the survivors vow to hunt down the show's producers (I.E: Kodaka and friends) too. It's like watching an autistic child trying to mimic MGS2.

Bright side, the Junko of the game isn't literally Junko, it's just someone trying really hard to be her. (it's Cosplay girl).

I was pretty sure she would die, but on chapter 1 ? Come on. Killing off the main character should be a big deal with lots of build up, not a cheap immediate bait and switch.

You know what the worst part is? MC didn't actually kill the victim. Mastermind Cosplay Girl did, pinned it on MC, and lets her get executed because she's the mastermind and can get away with that shit.

But by dangitronpaul rules this means everyone dies, what the fuck is this ?
I mean, I know this series and fucking deranged flaws in the writing for the sake of shocking are inseparable, but there is supposed to be a buffer of at least a few chapters of good murder mysteries in there.

I somehow feel that all of this is really unimportant given that we have still no fucking new Kenka Bancho.

What's Kenka Bancho got to do with all this?

So i heard that Japan hated V3?
Is it really that bad?

Just finished the demo and if you like Current Year+2, you'll love the Tenko Chabashira character, who dislikes men and - as well as her voice actress - will refer to them as "degenerate male(s)" whenever the script switches to her. Much progressive, much joy.

Dug up a little more info on her on this page:
danganronpa. wikia. com/wiki/Tenko_Chabashira

So localization turned "awful boys" into "degenerate males". Bravo NISA.

Game wise, I liked the new "perjury" mechanic, the rest was the same, or new easy minigames. such as Psyche Taxi which was kinda filler like the Revisualization mechanic in Ace Attorney.

115k sales on Vita, 40k on PS4. VIta souds ok, PS4 not so much. Famitsu gave the thing 37/40.

At least Tenko makes some really stupid faces when she's being a cunt so you know she's not intended to be sympathetic or taken seriously.

She dies anyway. The only survivors are the MC, the caregiver girl and the mage.

I'm a bit saddened because the maid girl reminded me of 2B from Automata

is it at least fun or worth playing? First two were great fun for me but judging from what said it sounds like a wattpad fan fiction

Slundsike Undertale bullshit. HURR THE GAMERS ARE THE RE VILLAINS, STOP TORTURING FICTIONAL CHARACTERS SHITLORDS ;_;

If you liked the first two because of the concepts (crazy murderers, over the top executions, dumb twists) then I'm pretty sure you'll like V3. It's more of the same.

The series' overarching plot flew the coop somewhere around the second game, anyway, so might as well dive in and enjoy it even if it's stupid.

Yeah, I've got the demo now. I'll get the full game for the sake of having it, but with the ending spoiled and knowing the mc dies at the beginning is it the mc from the second game because fuck you if it is I doubt I'll enjoy it as much given its mystery

The girl dies in the beginning. She was advertised as the main character for this game, and you start as her. The Ultimate Detective takes over afterward.

It disappoints me in general because the first two games had Bland McBrownhair as the protagonists, then the third game is advertised as having the girl as the MC. Then she dies, and Bland McHat takes over.

At least he's somewhat funny, finished the demo it ended half way through the fucking trial
don't suppose there's an English fan translation anywhere is there?
why live?

Kaede dies at the beginning

That's old news nigger, try something else.

ok then
shit ending

It's hard to take anyone who deploys "degenerate male(s)" seriously, either 2D Tenko or the stunning and brave 3D NISA translator. But, I'd prefer it if what Tenko actually states in the JP version is translated correctly. Saw a fan translation of the JP version on Youtube yesterday which used "yucky boys" in the Tenko meet'n'greet because apparently, what she actually says is based on the normal JP word for "boys". Instead, translator-kunt gleefully ticks up the gravitas a notch and lets her go full muhsandry.

Also, in the demo, Tenko's VA actually spits out the phrase "degenerate male". It's used as a sound bite to initiate sentences which aren't voiced completely. So expect to be addressed as such for a bit in the full game until she croaks. Guess there's always the switch to Japanese VA, at least.