Latest denuvo game Agents of Mayhem cracked in 10 days

Denuvo still on suicide watch

Absolutely glorious

Are these latest cracks complete removal of denuvo, or do they just spoof authentication?

I recall hearing about a method that just spoofs authentication, and I find that to be an unsatisfactory solution. I don't want that shit running on my pc at all.

CPY cracks are complete removal

No one knows actually

Isn't the new sonic game going to have denuvo? they're just going to waste thousands on something that isn't even effective anymore.

torrent?

And yet publishers will keep throwing money at Denovo in exchange for ineffectual DRM.

Out of curiosity, what games are left that haven't been cracked?

It keeps happening.

Nothing confirmed yet

Handball
F1 2017
Some other piece of shit

How much do they pay to put this shit in their games?

Great that it's cracked but…
I wouldn't play that shit, even if it was free.

Have fun constantly shooting yourself in the foot and then crying about it.

It's their fault for believing DRM will stop piracy

Bring me more of those salty tears!

I'm not the retards that spend tens of thousands of dollars on DRM that gets cracked in ten days.

Remember when piracy was a service problem? Good times.

No, nothing was confirmed it was just some faggots taking a tweet from one of the devs that had nothing to do with the game out of context and screaming Denuvo confrimed

Strange F1 2017 (Full unlocked) was uploaded today.
So I guess you can check that off your list, or it did not use denuvo?

You know what would send a pretty clear message to devs and publishers that you are not happy with the product? Don't fucking play it at all. Companies see that you are pirating their game and they just think "well they clearly like the game if they are stealing it, so what if we prevented it from being stolen? That would force them to buy it". Continue on being autistic manchildren rolling around on the floor screeching and crying that you cant steal something.

a old employee leaked the payment models so here

Lump sum model:

-AAA title (bigger 500k units on PC): 100,000 EUR ($118,737.00)
-AA title (smaller 500k units on PC): 50,000 EUR ($59368.50)
-Indie title (less than 100k units on PC): 10,000 EUR ($11873.70)

Per unit pricing:

-2,500 EUR ($2968.43) setup fee.
-0.15 EUR ($0.18) per unit reported monthly based on Steam,… owners.
(optional) cost covering for on-site visit if requested.

But user
I can
And I would download a car

Ya me too but I'm not gonna complain that the car dealership has a security system like I am somehow entitled to steal it.

First it's not stealing and second I don't want to play that pile of shit anyway it's just funny to me that they waste money on DRM that gets cracked in little over a week. Also DRM doesn't stop piracy if anything it makes people pirate more.

Thanks based crackers and shit I guess.

Hell, the publishers themselves are probably the ones who push cracking it just so they don't have to license it as long.

Are you from that neogoof site?

That would be a wrong assumption.
Did your mom get bukakke'd by a group of software pirates? Why are you so mad, user?

Denuvo is rights management not a piracy deterrent.
It's for shitty developers that think their games can't stand on their own without mods.

They also had refunds if it get cracked in some amount of time.
But I do not find that number anymore.

So basically they pay somewhere between 11K to 118K, depending on how much it's expected to sell, to make pirates wait a few weeks to play the game? Fucking brilliant.

No, that was a lie. It was debunked

Nice numbers, Satan. But I think that was just a rumor.

Thank you.

How badly is it selling anyways. I have never heard anyone publicly mention it, I've only seen people say they never heard of it

i guess this counts as an indie title ;^)

So why doesn't bethesda use Denuvo?

More players than Lawbreakers, what's the problem.

Games earn the majority of their sales in the first 2-3 weeks. Even though it got cracked pretty quick, it's still doing its job.

Good. I'm so glad Volition lost all their IPs outside of SR.

Because bethesda knows mods are the only reason their games sell so well.

Any yet they made it harder for people to mod FO4 for some reason.

They actually believe their shit is gold even without mods.

I said they know mods are the reason their games sell, I didn't say they know how to use mods to make money.
Why do you think they keep trying paid mods despite the solution already being well documented and easy to make money with mods on the very PC platform that they are on.
Give out the SDK keep it well documented, promote modifications.

They're trying

and failing.

There's been precisely 1 game I wanted to try out with Denouvo and it was only alright due to tickling my Autism Pic Very related.

Honestly the Windows 10 only requirement has fucked me over harder then Denovo has.

Maybe if their security system didn't feel the need to ask for a code every time someone entered the dealership, I wouldn't feel the need rob the place to prove that it's an inconvenient waste of time and money.

Just wait long enough

you know console fags will eat this shit up regardless.

And watch it fail worse?
Nigga we know how to monetize player modifications already.
Give people an easy to use SDK that can be used to install Standalone Total Conversions.
Make digital commodities that can be traded and sold to other players instead of hard locking people off of premium content.

Premium content: Being things other than the initial game purchase.

I remember hearing about some drama where some people were taking FO4 mods off of nexus, moddb and whatnot without the original author's permission & reuploading them to the console mod page causing a surge of death threats against the original author because it didn't work on the console version, and idiotic request like making the the mod Xbox exclusive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know the thread is meant to bash on Denuvo but if I may ask
Is the game any good?

reported for fake news, denuvo is uncrackeable.

You might be onto something, I've never seen anybody crake it before

Heh.

stop it

which one mania or forces?

why would devs/publishers buy this shit its pointless no more so then before

Doesn't Baldman have automated tools that can crack Denuvo within a day? How come this one took so long? Don't tell me they made another new version of Denuvo.

Maybe he didn't know this game existed. I didn't until this thread.

Makes sense, there's like zero advertising for this game. I just really think Denuvo won't die until it's at a point where every game with it is cracked on release.

I like to believe denuvo is just a challenge for the crackers, funded by their parents/relatives themselves that retarded suits keep buying.