Vampires?

Lets have a thread about Vampires in video games and why they're so cool.

Didn't we already have this thread.

There already was a vampire game thread before I went to sleep, did the mods delete it?

There was a vampire thread a couple hours ago, so the mods must of deleted it for some stupid reason.
Board log shows Mark deleted a bunch of posts with no ban message, so something triggered him.

Rachel a cute.

Yeah it was my thread, it was deleted after some people started talking about jews and then there was this one guy who was going on about how women are inferior to men.

not the fastest derailment I have ever seen but it was pretty fast.

did they ever confirm she was a vampire? I thought it was just heavily implied.

She bites Ragna so he can survive when Terumi burned down the orphanage

So instead of just deleting the posts Mark deletes the entire thread?
Fucking hell mark.

Many of the characters repeatedly call her a vampire, there isn't much doubt about it.

What said, she bit Ragna to keep him alive. He's the only person she's ever bitten though but she is 100% a vampire. Pure 1000 year old vampire loli stereotype.

You know what the secret vampire government reminds me of? The Jews.

That is odd, usually he deletes the derailing posts. Maybe it was too much of a shitstorm and couldn't be saved without it being a wasteland of green post numbers.

Is the user talking about the Bloodlines mod that lets you mindbreak Rebel and Velvet still around? I want to know what the name of the mod is.

Is it VTMB Companion Mod? I remember you had to have VV drink from that Tzimicse blood sack and she becomes yours.

Oh, I was thinking it was either that one or the Antitribu mod. Thank you anyway.

Also, I was thinking what kind of games would fit the vampire motif besides the obvious like adaptations of oWoD (fuck the new version). Would a Bloodborne clone where the only way to heal is to get up close to the enemy and wear them down to the point you can bite them work?

Stealth/action similar to Mark of the Ninja.

Backstabs being bites to regen some health sounds cool. I kind of roleplay that in BB at the moment anyway with runes to regen health from visceral attacks and wearing the Cainhurts stuff like the armour and knight gear.

I'm not 100% sure about the mod because it has been a while since I used it, and my main companion was Heather.

I think WoD, never played the pen and paper, but if Nu World is shit like gender fluid werewolves then it sounds gay as fuck is about as close as it gets really, the idea of the masquerade is perfectly fitting for the theme of vampires, maybe it would work for all out combat I would guess, but I'd rather not feel grounded and be walking up walls and moving my prey around, something like being the monster in a horror film complete with AI morale.

so wait does that mean ragna is also a vampire? What a twist!

funny enough the posts were deleted but then the thread got deleted too, I think it was on auto sage as well.

How bad will Vampyr be? It's Dontnod afterall.

Last I played Antitribu it had Companion mod included in it. Full version of it with some added companions, unlike Clan Mod's version of it which only allows you to have Heather and that Jap girl. But I wouldn't recommend Antitribu, at least when I played it, it felt really lazily done

I would also include full frontal biting (without i-frames) if the enemy has less than 1/3 health left. If you want to get really creative tie the unlocking of certain powers to the amount of blood of a certain enemy you have taken.

oWoD with all the (positively portrayed) degenerate filth removed would be pretty neat to play, but only as a vampire or mage, since everything else is shit. As for games, I'd love one where you are Dracula in your castle and get to fuck with any human that walks into your domain.

Clan Mod's pretty neat, but I imagine it has more to do with the autism of the guy making it than anything else. Who else is insane enough to hire (semi) professional actors to voice NPCs?

As for the other mods, it might be simple incompetence, or just the fact that modding Bloodlines is a slog.

Well, let me put it this way. There's two things Dontnod does reasonably well, art direction and music. On the other hand, what they always fail at is writing and combat mechanics, and when I say fail, I mean fail so fucking bad they make Twilight look like high brow literature.

Vampyr is, ostensibly, an RPG, though it seems to me to be more of a shitty, half assed attempt to ape Souls combat bolted on top of a BioWare tier gameworld. You can expect all the stupid shit Dontnod is known for in the writing, but it will be primarily pandering to the teenaged female demographic for whatever ungodly reason, and the "deep moral choices" they promised will be a fucking joke, just like the choice in Life is Strange was a no-brainer. Who in their right mind wouldn't leave Chloe to die?

Also, why the fuck does a game about vampires need craft? Fuck why? What the fuck are you going to craft with junk you can find laying around that you can't buy in a fucking store or steal?

Honestly when I first saw the gameplay I didn't think dark souls. You remember that failed bioware game announced a few years ago? It looked just like that.

Maybe if we insult mark enough maybe he will listen? He doesn't seem to listen to criticism, constructive or otherwise, the only time he cares is when everybody calls him a faggot and tells him how much they hate him.. So maybe we should just go for that?

MARK YOU FAT INCOMPETENT FAGGOT

id cut him some slack, i met him irl and he has the tism like a motherfucker

Maybe I still only feel marginally sorry for him as everything he seems to do he should be fully capable of being in control of

I still loved Holla Forums's speculation about him over whether autism can override innate yiddish tendencies (the idea that spergs can't exactly keep their scheming quiet), and the experiment of catching Mark, putting him in a cage, asking him a bunch of questions on what US policy towards Israel should be, and seeing if he either actually responds, or just whips out his 3DS and plays Pokemon or some other game instead.

Who? Izzat an OC or something?

Why do you dislike nWoD?

Depends on how far you'd like to go. Buffy, Blade or Hellsing?

Something like the Batman Arkham games but less stiff, yeah?

God I can't fucking wait for these worthless vermin to get slaughtered. Every last one of them. The cancer on the earth, worse than any other race that has ever lived on this planet.

Nah he can't control it. It almost came to the point where I wanted to knock him out because it was that bad, but I don't hit retards. He came to karaoke with a few of us because he owed someone money and he requested a song but since the place was busy he had to wait 20 minutes. Every fucking 30 seconds he was like, where's me song where's my song right in front of my face. He seemed like an okay dude when he wasn't sperginf but someone with that little basic social ability really boils my blood.

Ragna is half vampire or something. She chickened out on making him a full one. I never quite understood that given how much she wanted to make him hers, but then she also did shit I would expect to hear from a woman with a cuckquean fetish. I wouldn't say its a twist, though, since he is a collection of various edgy archetypes such as the revenge plot, power of the old evil/darkness in his arm, power that feeds on souls, the eye that changes when using his full power, and his weapon being a massive sword that is also a scythe. His personality just doesn't match any of that.

Is this the same company that made that mediocre vampire stealth game? I hope you guys know which game im talking about

You mean Dark? Nope, that was made by some other faggots.

Dontnod is best known for Life is Strange and that other game no one can remember about the jean clad posterior.

That's even worse, probably wont even be worth a pirate.

Damn son.. It comes as no real surprise, I just thought it was erring on the side of actual incompetence rather than mental/social inhibitions. Where was this to anyway?

FUG!

It already looks like shit.

At least they're trying to make something other than Life is Strange, I guess.

But they're making a sequel to Life is Strange.

With the nips no less.

I meant they weren't just sticking to Life is Strange because that's what makes them money. They're actually trying to be more than a one hit wonder.

All their games are shit though. France was a mistake.

They may be shit, but Life is Strange is a shit game based on a shit demographic of modern society. I'd rather have a knock off Bioware game about vampires than a Telltale knockoff about a Tumblr wet dream.

In burgerland? Nope, but in riceland is in every corner

stfu kike

I miss the good days

Like Blood Omen 2 (minus the fucking retarded levitation magic powers to magic out the blood)?

Why are vampire girls so lewd?

Just realised The Final Nights 1.4 is out

Because they literally suck and consume body fluid for a living.

Asked in the old thread and asking again, anyone played Bloodlust Shadowhunter?

I had heard about it and from the screenshots it looked like a Bloodlines wannabe, but then it turns out it's all randomized shit, and since the writing can't hold a candle to Bloodlines, what's the point of bothering with it?

They have to be, most vampires seduce their target and then suck their blood while they least expect it.

Paragon's The Countess. Shit game, but damn, her design reminds me of BloodRayne.

I actually wanted to give that game a shot but it somehow ran worse than Brink, even when I butchered the everloving shit out of the graphics and had it look worse than an early ps1 game.

A lot of good character designs but too bad they are stuck in a shit game with terrible performance by Epic.

The world needs more games where you control a sexy vampiress and slaughter people.

Succubus > Vampire

No.

And what Vampires wouldn't be walking bags of super aids? at least the succubus would fuck you.

Clearly this guy has it right

At least succubi are geared towards men.

eww

if you make them drink enough blood at once, they'll turn red, right?

Vampire girls always the best.

Because the first vampire novel ever was lesbian smut and vampire have been entirely about sex from the beginning.

i want to benis remilia

Ever since festival of blood, I've really wanted sucker punch to do a full vampire game.
Festival of blood just felt so fucking good to play and had the right cheesy yet fun air of vampires added right to the solid core gameplay
God only knows what they're doing now though, all they seem to be doing is stroking the dick of second son, which was shit compared to it's dlc First light

Enjoy getting killed and eaten

Anyone here enjoying the crap out of the unused tracks for VtMB?

I did not think I could fall in love with that game again, and yet here we are. Paradox please, now that the license is finally out of CCP dirty fingers, give us a new game.

I love the real pushy kike at the end

But they likely will be.

Oh no

Rik Schaffer was a genius. The unused tracks are just as good, and sometimes better, than the music that ended up in the game. This soundtrack really was a once-in-a-lifetime masterpiece.

be aware: vampires are lurking in the thread trying to defend themselves, they deserve to be bullied
vampires are only cool if they're loli tsunderes who want human dick, and the main character happens to be human, and a side plot is that in order to get best girl (i.e. her) you must prove yourself worthy by fighting strong ass opponents and then you get awesome gear and you both get more abilities at the end of it.
its also cool if you bully vampires too.

Vampires are garbage, they're the worst creatures of the night.

Go back to your containment moon phase, werewolf.

Werewolves are just furry vampires. Boogeymen pride, world wide.

You're a gamergater?

lets stick chad benis in you

Shit man, this entire thread I had thought that was the new game cliffy b made but that was lawbreakers, paragon is a different game apparently.

They look so similar.

>tfw you will never get bitten and stroked at the same time by a qt vampire girl

Obligatory.

Paragon and Lawbreakers don't look similiar in any way, what the fuck

vampire thread and no arc lets fix that

Or they could go back to make a Remember Me sequel that fixes all the problems of the first. Of course, to get funding, they have to actually get investors to remember what the game was about and who the main character was, other than walking ass in jeans. Also, use Life is Strange to help prop up that heavy female lead that they did in Remember Me.

I'm not expecting any cute vampire girls in Vampyr.

They're smug and classy and definitely for bullying with your dick if they aren't the one bullying you until they get your white blood

They're underrated but this isn't a succ thread

pick one

Best game about being a vampire is Vampire: the Masquerade. Best games about living like a vampire are Oblivion and Skyrim.
Discuss

There's always one.

Remember Me wasn't NEARLY as bad as people say. They should be able to fix the combat and maps. I don't know how they would do the next game since the story rapped up completely. If you didn't think a story finally done about divorce was well deserves something is wrong with you. That's what irked most people, but I'm glad someone made it.

Ahh sorry user, I've only just seen this.. Sure I played it, back when the future of Vtm:B seemed pretty grim, Redemption was pure isometric and felt vastly different and I wanted to pick my character anyhow.. Bloodlust Shadowhunter.. It plays more like third person diablo with elements of Vtm:B mixed into it. The result? A fucked up abomination, with some redeeming features, although the majority of the game is centered around this 'endless dungeons' shit. Just stick with the unofficial patch user, unless they changed everything drastically, it's still going to be just third person diablo.

Did you spoil that because of how ashamed of your own shit taste you are?

Pick one

Anime vampire girls are fucking shit

you're shit.

She looks like she could use a sandwich.

Vampires in general are fucking shit.

bogeymen? more like boo gay men!

huehueheuhheuheuehuehueheuheuehueeheuheuehuehueheuheuhuehueheu

Just burn it all down. Give me a Final Death.

Get your shit together Holla Forums. Legacy of Kain might've had half-assed gameplay, but that story tho.

From what I've seen, Dark Sun looked like generic action game, no big loss there.

I always see at least one faggot who cries about new LoK game. Why? Why the fuck do you want to see unecessary sequel? Defiance tied up all things together. The end. Learn to appreciate series and letting things go.

3DPD + platform heels should be nauseating but somehow, it's not. How?

The only other series with vampires that I actually like. Mostly because vampire is a catchall for anything that was alchemically messed up like Warachia. Arcueid is the best vampire girl, Rayne is second best, Kain is the only good male vampire. Everyone else is meh tier at best.

Remember Me's over all design really wasn't that bad, just combat wasn't too good and otherwise, I enjoyed the stage based exploration. The other big knock was the promo material constantly talking about the memory manipulation, which you get to do, what, 3 times? I don't think I ever beat the game thanks to the combat feeling bad and getting pretty samey but I know I got several chapters in and only used the ability once. Fairly underwhelming for something so cool.

?

Go back to /k/, Skinwalker.
They talk about Stalker there too.

It was already mentioned in the previous thread, and heavily discussed in another vampire thread.

VAN SHEKEL, AH AH AH
TWO SHEKELS, AH AH AH
TREE SHEKELS, AH AH AH