The Hard Way

Brought to you by KFC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vb7GYATYArE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember folks, the easy way doesn't pay.

I'd play it

What

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.jpeg

ONE JOB and you fucked it kfc

I'd play it.

chicken

KFC sucks. You're better off making your own fried chicken instead.

but thats the case for pretty much every fast food joint and its not like any of it is hard to make

Yeah but why make fried chicken when you could make hamburgers ? You can even choose your own sauces and shit. Fried chicken is just a glorified bag of chips.

Get the fuck out.
Fried chicken has so many intricacies that a burgerfag like you could not possibly even get it. Enjoy your bread and ketchup faggot, I'll be here perfecting my batter, crunch and spices like a real man

Variety is the spice of life.
For the hell of it I decided once not put the seasoned chicken in a frying pan, but instead bake it in my over.
I think it was actually better than frying it.

can't you just eat a burger with fried chicken in it?

Proving once more that fried chicken is better than a standard burger

MUSTARD ONLY

The classic America "restaurant" burger uses thousand-island dressing as its main sauce. For some reason nobody seems to know this

Meme terms aside, I'm pretty sure fried chicken is more of an american thing than hamburger.

Yeah, and it's pretty good. I prefer making my own sauce, if any. A burger that needs sauce is not a good burger.

Entire gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=vb7GYATYArE

(((PC Gamer))) though

You mean the special/secret sauce? actually did not know it was thousand-island dressing for a rather long time, until thereportoftheweek showed me the light

if its not yo! noid 2 levels of good its shit and you fucking know it

>make burgers for family whom always uses ketchup on their burgers (they're also the kind of people who apply sauce to BOTH SIDES of the patty instead of just one side like you're supposed too so it doesn't overwhelm everything)

I'd eat your burgers user and by that I mean fuck your ass

Pepsi Man 2 when?

No Gays allowed in my restaurant. We reserve the right to refuse service to anybody

it isn't gay if it's bbq sauce though

Typical gay taste. Just what I would expect from the gay community.

burger-sama, can you confirm that cheddar is the best cheese to go with burgers?

It's provolone you gay. PROVOLONE!!!!

I've fairly recently taken to loving Tennessee bbq actually though I only really have it on chips and other such

coolspot 3d platformer

Never even heard of such a cheese. Do I need to go to a specialty store to get it?

You can get it at the STRAIGHT store. You gays wouldn't understand

I thought this would be a game for niggers, then I remembered niggers don't work.

niggers can't read the comics as well.

tbh KFC kicks the shit out of every other fast food chain.

burger restaurants are garbage and nothing but shit patties.

Niggers can't read.

niggers

I never understood this. Watermelon, cornbread, and fried chicken are really fucking great and I was raised with the shit. Doesn't everybody love this shit? How did it become a race thing?

persecution complex tbh

No one is implying that only niggers love it. It's just that niggers seem to love it more than others,

Meat and bread and maybe cheese you niggers.
Burgers are no steak but the purpose of condiments is still to hide the taste of shitty meat.

Does he serve human tendies?

1000 Island is Cocktail/Rosemarie Sauce right
You fags better not forget the Brandy and the Tabasco when you make it

Lmaoing at your lives looser, i never eaten this trash,
Water, carrots and apples are true refreshment of gamer

filtered water, thank you very much you fuckin retard

Did Ben Sneak in a sneaky Swastika in that pic

a lot of races actually have their culture-defining foods, but niggers, they don't have any whatsoever, so we attach simple food items to the niggers bceause that is all they can afford by welfare.

And here I was all excited that I'd get to play it on my Limited Edition KFC™ Mountain Dew™ Gamer's Box 2.0™. At least we're finally getting an advergame with quality on par with Sneak King.

I want to shit on this for being VR, but a room escape game seems like a good fit for the hardware. Maybe companies could learn something from this and make a VR game that isn't complete garbage.

Definitely a nigger.

This is it, that was the final nail in the coffin. Vidya are lost forever and ever.
It was a good ride Holla Forums, but I can't take this anymore. I'll go find a new hobby.

After seeing your favorite videogames get raped and discarded like they're cheap whores, after seeing so many people you admire transform into retarded virtue signalling faggots, after seeing the publishers blatantly insult their audience for no fucking reason, this is what does you in?

I never had any favorite video games raped or ever admired any developer.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. died before it could be turned into a politically correct liberal pile of trash and therefore I never got to experience what you said. Not a single person in the gaming industry has ever got my respect, because none ever made the kind of game that I dreamed of.

Despite all that, I patiently waited for 10 years. Waiting for a half-decent video game. "Maybe next year" I said. Maybe next year this one developer will make a video game that is actually enjoyable. Maybe a game that BTFOs the modern industry and crashes it down to the fucking ground. But that never happened. Not once.
And what do we get? What do we all get in 2017 with this massive amount of great technology and limitless possibilities? We get a fucking half-assed KFC cash grab for VR.

No. I won't take any of this worthless cancer any more. I'll keep lurking every once in a while but video games are dead for me.

Three was probably more effort put into this advertisement game than most indie developers put into their magnum opus.

fried chicken is nigger food

I bet you think music is only good if it has one instrument too.

Fuck you all, now i am hungry.

Are you hungry for something with sauce or without? That's the true video game debate.

DELETE THIS

i don't even care if im the only white person in a popeyes. i need dat chiken