Touhou General

Welcome to the hottest containment thread on the 8. Discussion of fangames, soku, manga, and remixes are all encouraged, but remember the golden rule:
NO PRIMARIES

public.wishful.cc/Soku Thread pack 1/games/PoFV Netplay Pack.zip PoFV
public.wishful.cc/Soku Thread pack 1/games/Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku v1.10a eng patch v1.1a + 10.5 Hisouten v1.06a eng patch v1.1a + Sokuroll v1.3.rar Soku (I think)

>>>/2hu/ secondary board
>>>/thg/ primary board
>>>/jp/ stay out of /jp/

Currently using #2hu8ch on rizon.

You can find the new game here mega.nz/#!Dt91QDDa!w7dlOkuBP8tYwRfI3clq3wvf3v7I3DLDUneUhOUTEOY

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1901111
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/788435
moriyashrine.weebly.com/classic-era-th6th95.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does ZUN not fix bugs? When are Mima and Sinki coming back? Why does the HUD frame take up 44% of the screen space?

Mima comes back at Touhou 17 along with Sakuya and Mimi-chan. Shinki appears in the next fighting game spinoff where Reimu finally learns the name of her shrine's god and goes apeshit berserk so all the touhous try and stop her.

Which one was that? The laser or the frost type?

Laser

PUFFY

NO AoE

Whats your favorite fan game? I've been playing some recently and a lot of them are surprisingly well made. Fantasy Maiden wars is probably my favorite

Only 7 days left in the month, Holla Forums! Be sure to shout "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" as loud as you ca before you head to bed on the 31st!

There are no niggers in Gensokyo. I'll begin the bunposting on Tuesday.

Onis are such fowl creatures, we should ignore them and appreciate all the good hermits. Like Kasen, Kasen is such a great example of non-oni behavior.

>>>/a/

What about chiruno?

Tan != nigger

Cirno is a NIGGER

What do you think of this girl?

She's cute when she tries to be feminine.

certified slut

Kill yourself

Forgot about this! But I take it it never came to fruition either, what a shame. It looked to be another neat crossover game.

HURK HURK HURK.

i think she makes my crotch look like her head.

That she have big tits.

I know that you are just shitposting, but it would neat.

Mima can never return because that would involve Zun getting back together with his ex-girl friend, which is impossible since he is now married with children to someone who looks suspiciously a lot like Aya, and by look like Aya I mean looks like typical azn nip woman.

Also, Aya confirmed for Touhou 17

What?
Can you explain more?

How do you think she got her own games?

I don't know if it was just random shit posting or not, but it was claimed a while back Mima was based on Zun's, at the time girl friend. Not to mention many of the PC-98 characters where probably more for a collaboration then just Zun, since he was with a group at the time. So speculation that characters who didn't already migrate over to later games probably have conflicting ownership or some other personal reasons.

Another theory is characters like Orange just might have became someone else like Hong Meiling.

It makes sense, but ZUN could at least give reasons why some characters from pc-98 don't appeared at all.
Especially when Reimu mentioned that some evil spirit hijacked her shrine in past.

Hong Meiling is a cute.

bump

fuck you

Pretty great.

What is that goblin saying?

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1901111

That comic doesn't make sense to me.
What?

As an experiment, I'm gonna try using this thread as the rabbit thread this month. Sorry for the hijack, but I've been forced into it.

Remember, when you wake up on the first, if the first thing you say aloud is "rabbit rabbit rabbit", you'll receive good luck for the month!

Looks like we're having rabbit stew tonight.

not on my watch

It's because tomboys getting flustered and embarrassed by doing girly things is cute!

I see the bully patrol is right on schedule.

Congrats on being the new BO of /loli/.

Thanks dude.

lacks chen

this

==NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER=

not enough

Can't spell rabbi without rabbit

Cute Rabbi

Primate Murder?

Rabbitfag did nothing wrong

What did he mean by this

He put the rabbi in rabbit

Well he has a confirmed kill if that's what you're asking

Don't believe user's lies.

He hasn't killed himself yet, that's what he did wrong

Step away from the memecat rabbinigger

Nah.

Tewifag has to get some luck to give out somehow. Remove rabbit today and prevent some kind of disaster next month or the month after it.

final warning

Shouldn't have come here, Rabbit. Now you will be Stew.

hwuats a toowho?

If I'm responsible for Harvey, then Holla Forums would start worshiping me to cause more disasters. That's not my department though; I just dispense good luck.

Some might see Harvey as a good thing, I certainly couldn't care less about a few texans getting wet

Chen deserves better company. Than evil rabbit.

I stopped going to my psychologist.

Are you the edgy faggot from /2hu/?

She's more of a kike than a nigger.

Might as well get in the spirit.

Not likely.

Then I don't think you need a psychologist in the first place. Now shut up and bully the rabbit for me.

You can make all sorts of friends.

Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Are you doing better at least?

>>>/jp/34720

now you've down it

see
>>>/jp/34720
Vengeful spirits are created from violent deaths, this explains why the rabbit poster murders everyone they encounter.

typo wwwww

Despite having liked my psychologist at first, appointments became repeating the same things over and over. I wanted to talk about other things, but ended up just being the one listening and got fed up and visibly bitter near the end of the appointment. They took notice but I didn't want to talk at that point and was quick to leave. I cried when I got out the building.
My psychiatrist though, recommended psychological support regarding my shitty study and hikki habits, especially from family/friends. My mood has been alright and good enough to go to class.
Sage for blogpost

-

How is Touhou Diablo Treasure Hunter? it looks cute.

This looks pretty fun. Does it have netplay?

Where can I get this? I saw it in the Comiket thread a couple weeks ago.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, then yes. There's like two diablo clones. Never had the time to play them myself though.

Remove Tewiposter

SHOO SHOO RABBIT JEW

I'm always seeing these characters posted everywhere so now I'm curious.
What's the best way to get into this series?

2hu 6, 7 or 8. 6 has some bullshit RNG in some of the patterns, so I wouldn't recommend it being your very first bullet hell shmup but it is worth going back to once you've gotten a handle on the series.

Reisen is not for bully.

Playing the games. Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Perfect Cherry Blossom and Imperishable Night are a solid place to start.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/788435

Get a PC98 emulator and play in release order.

have a look here:
>>>/2hu/4435
read all about the 2hus on the wiki.

moriyashrine.weebly.com/classic-era-th6th95.html

It does.

The first one can be very difficult/grindy depending on your luck plus melee has a very hard time with some enemies. Unique weapons don't drop until the last 4 or so floors and there's only like 5 of them. The second has a lot better variety in weapons since any unique can drop from the start and there are a lot more uniques but is fairly easy due to being able to increase your defense to the point of invincibility easily.

They usually have a site associated with them on the trailer. I can't read moon runes though.

Could've sworn I bumped the thread with a webm last night.

I've always avoided that board like the plague with so much creepy western stuff on the front page. Is it going to be any better now?

I hope so. Since I felt like banning western shit outright is going too far, my changes were somewhat limited. I banned and contained the worst of it, and western lovers have a new outlet over on >>>/delicious/ . Hopefully they'll start going over there so /loli/ will finally be for true anime lolis.

No wonder /2hu/ and other threads you hijack are always so shit, it's because you're always around stinking up the place even when you're not avatarfagging.
Time for Wrig

Look at the board he linked. Full of calarts, toons, and shit you'd find on paheal.

Post some lucky rabbit feet you fuck

So I started playing Touhou Soccer because why fucking not. I got to the last match easily and suddenly the game is fucking broken. Also it seems I don't have Marisa's Master Blade because I didn't use it during the match against Mima and the only way to make a goal is with her or with Reimu so I'm fucked.

What to do?

It doesn't seem like much new stuff ever comes out but then it's not something I go out of my way to look for.

I haven't played Touhou Soccer. How far back was the Mima match? Would it be feasible to load an old save?

It's the second match of the final cup, so it's just like 3 matches away from the last one, the thing is that I only have one save data so the other solution would be restart from the beginning.

Rabbits are cute !!

Very cute!

By any chance are you referring to bully fag? Sorry, I don't really come to Holla Forums that much any more.

Pic related.

I woke up around 3am and said it quietly when I got up.

Why didn't you say it, Holla Forums?

Not ready to die yet.

because tewifag needs to die

b-but i said it!
Also,

I did. First post I made today got some pretty sick digits -

Chen is a cute.

Gonna need more proof

Nice! Even quietly is acceptable as long as it can be heard.

Rude.

Good luck anons!

Yes.

Why is cirno a bitch?

I have absolutely no clue man.

Mischaracterization. Cirno is a good girl.

niggers are evil

they seem more stupid and violent than evil. evil seems to more the jews' thing.

well, it's stupid and violent evil then since robbing and looting is acceptable to those people

pieces of trash*
damn typos

good point

Does anyone even give a shit about the newhus?

Fuck yourself. You're one of the reasons I can't comfortably discuss touhou around here. You're scum.

Redpilled.

One or two, but there is a decline in general now. I'm not big on music and I think UFO was the last one I really liked musically. Add in KC and I wonder what the fandom will be like in a few years. Kinda like how vocaloid seems to have lost steam now, I don't know why but I don't like it one bit as nothing interesting has taken its place. Before the Internet was fun, now I'm just bored and even things with potential quickly get run into the ground.

Trends change. The fandom has moved on and the games don't carry the same weight.

Though, the newest game is somewhat bland and awkward with some characters.

don't let the goddess of eternal night down, user

You're cancer on every fucking board you post on.

I giggled when I read the powers of the new god and the back up dancers' powers. The Dancers hats are really ugly. Not Junko is a cute hag.

Caterpillar newhu is a cute. New chinese girl has best hat.

Aun!

laughing out loud

Anyone here tried Sengoku Gensokyo? Thinking about trying it out but I'm torn between it and Fantasy Maiden Wars.

Former is good if you liked Sengoku Rance, but you don't get much in the way of upgrading units and you will often find yourself spamming NP improvements because that's the only efficient thing you're gonna get. National Mode is alright, but you only get one team of units at the start and you're gonna have a lot of trouble getting the second one in time.

Latter is a mixed bag - it's a series of four games where the first three are translated - second one is partially translated but enough to be playable (some cosmetic stuff like attack names is left out). First game is harder compared to the latter ones on average and if you're gonna carry over saves you should start on Hard since the game showers you with resources starting from the second game, but it's, well, hard. There are overpowered characters that will carry you through the game if you upgrade them properly, but you obviously can't rely on them 100% without planning and knowing certain things in advance. You get a lot more useful 2hus in the second and third games though. It's good, but it's a long ride.

I know but I haven't moved on, and that's a huge problem for me. I literally have no replacements for things and it's all so fast. Vidya as a whole was my primary hobby, most anime is now shit, vocaloid and Touhou lasted ages and are declining and what the fuck is my replacement? KC? Modern vidya? Idolshit? I'm losing my fucking mind, the world is going to shit, everything gets worse, my escapist activities are dying, 4chan is dead to me, this site seems to be getting slower and slower as a whole and now companies are fucking with the Internet blatantly, to the applause oh various sub humans.
I want to go back in time and live there perpetually.

It sounds like you are my clone, user. Thank you, though. I finally remembered why there's hope for the future, thanks to you. Sage for blogpost.

Is there any news on 15.5?