Concerning the Politically Correct Gaymer Best PC Games article thread

Holy fucking shit you bunch you redditors, we have this thread every year to shit on these cuckholds bad taste and actually discuss vidya in between and you fags deleted it.
The whole fucking thing was even properly archived and everything with a proper list afterward, OC was posted as well.

The thread didn't break any fucking rules

Eat a bag of dicks you goddamn hotpockets.

nice video games, OP

They're just gonna delete it again. This is halfchan lite now.

Let me guess, banned a user by IP again and this was the collateral damage?

Goddamn fucking retards

This.
I was mad it got deleted

Burch pls go

I'd fuckoff to /meta/ if it wasn't dead.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING BOARD RIGHT NOW

Dude, this is redditchan 2.0, what the fuck do you expect? have you even seen what the vols and mods look like? they are fucking newfags.

Worse than that. Eternal newfags, that never learn.

Pretty much
DEDICATED SHITPOSTING

Show me pics of everyone who isn't cakeboy.

u mad?

Maybe you should lurk 4 years before posting?

How would you know? Do you browse leddit often?

It's bait user, don't bother. Also I can't leave, as bad as this shithole is, it doesn't compare to the concentrated cesspool that is the rest of the internet.

Oh look a cuckchan crossposter

FUCKING REDDIT SHITS, RIGHT?

How new are you?

Honesty most anons wouldn't leave unless something big happened, despite complaining constantly they hate it here. They fear change.

2010 called, kiddo. Take your outdated fellowkids shit and get the fuck out of here. I hope every crythread you make gets nuked just like this one will.

That's a pretty reddit-tier image.

Stop posting these shit mspaint pictures you faggot.

u so mad.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Mark and his posse himself trying to derail things.

What is the issue? this is marks board, he does whatever the fuck he wants and so do the mods. Its pretty simple.

You are wasting your time OP, newfags are the majority around here and they will defend whatever mark or his cronies do.

The issue is that an actual discussion was deleted for no fucking reason. Did you even read the OP or are you just here to shitpost?

Well if there hasn't been a reply this long, nobody gives a shit.

So go continue the discussion on your tumblr since all you want to do is cry.

Hey Mark and or Mod, how about you fucking kill yourself. Kike piece of shit.

I don't really know what else to tell you, kiddo. If you want to continue crying manbaby tears though, be my guest. I won't hurt your precious (((safe space))).

We have ID's you fucking moron.

You're all hiveminded retards, so it may as well be like talking to a singular goon.