HEY YOU

HEY YOU

Yeah, you. You have been playing video games, haven't you, user? Post what you've been playing lately, and some of your thoughts on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

legendsoflocalization.com/whats-with-these-pooper-and-retard-lines-in-corpse-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=FzedJZzmAMc
youtube.com/watch?v=30QwYbFylxs
youtube.com/watch?v=15vNXmlB8iU
youtube.com/watch?v=6634EfsCKdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naw, the only game I play is DF sometimes. Video games are shit and I grew out of them mostly. I just don't like them anymore.

No I haven't. There haven't been any video games around for like a decade. But if you do find some, then please tell me where I can find them. At this point it hurts to live. Even E3 is nothing but hours of nothingness. Not a single video game ever gets shown. I wonder what is happening.

Then why are you here?

Waiting for the video games, just like the rest

Because I like to laugh at losers who bought SC and whatever jewish dumpster fire comes out of the gutter.

>YGOPro
That's been enough to satisfy my needs for now.

Then why am I always seeing the player count at 0, fam? Please tell me it isn't because I get off work at 12AM EST, fucking day shift

Now go play Riven, it'll blow your fucking mind.

It easily ranks among my favorite games of all time, i'll boil it down for you

I was playing the Half Gene Hero DLC

The final boss is fun, just don't expect much of an ending.

Fuck that. I've been doing something a bit more important like
SAVING THE WHITE RACE AND THE FUCKING WORLD
instead of wasting my time watching pixels and polygons made to entertain brainless subhumans like you.
Stop playing video games and start being productive.

Fuck off commie retard

Holy shit, now that looks like a Mecha game. I'd say it looks pretty rad.

Why does /eftypol/ sperg out like this in every thread? You got buttblasted in Holla Forums again, we get it. No reason to come here and larp to ruin the thread for everyone else.

I'm currently playing SWAT 4. Never played it before - never really got into tactical shooters. Pretty fun, fairly tense, quite unforgiving. Just failed the gas station mission when the last room I hadn't cleared contained something like 4 enemies, and I was only expecting one and had run out of grenades.

Mark?

Yes, you're certainly saving the white race by whining on the video game board of a ripoff of an anime imageboard.

I've slightly modded Oblivion and now I'm making a retardedly powerful wizard with the uncapped attributes

Rimworld is pretty amusing, though.

Pretty good, but I just got burnt out when I realized I fucked up on on something and had to reload a week old save and I fucking don't want to deal with all the dieing because the game is very much built around the fact that you can save when you want to.
Not likely to pick up again since I already know what happens and I have beaten all the other games and god damn the games UI improved a lot over time.
I really wish the games didn't start so damn slow as well, making replaying the Geneforge games a bitch

Pretty good, good characters, good map stuff, great music, only problem is that I can't find the time to play it because family.

Just picked it up again a few minutes ago I have been playing this on and off for like a year and I'm over 200 hours into my first file mostly due to not having any of the DLC so farming shit like mecca, items, and exp is slow as fuck. Considering shelfing it again arleady in part due to the prevously mention things but also the lack of decent information about the game leading me to spend 3 hours trying to find a demon with Null/Drain Elc and turn it into a demon I would like to use to fuse one of the horsemen to try and do some more damage to Mother Harlot in the short time I have to fight her each time, then have to rush back to her while running from all combat
Shit now I know why I dropped it.

I regret 100% Afterbirth and Afterbirth+ Antibirth is legit fun but I'm still burnt out from having grinding everything 3 times already.

Been trying to play this but I can't find a skin that I like and making a skin is fucking hard but I just recently figured out how specular maps work so I've made a shit load of progress with it even though its a fucking dumb meme idea for a skin. The watermelon skin is ok but IIRC has a buthole which I'd rather not use a skin that has. Also hampered bu the previously mentioned family

Is your grafix card fried?

Holla Forums was a clone of 4chan that was a clone of world2ch which was a clone of 2ch which owns Holla Forums
it all goes full curcle

i assume you already swapped the gpu, ran memtest and flashed cmos. you might be in need of a new mobo/cpu

pretty much pic related

Well, last month I came home after grabbing food to find my room smelling like burnt rubber. I wound up replacing the motherboard, power supply, memory, heatsink, and CPU. I ran memtest recently without issue, so I bit the bullet and swapped out a graphics card today.
I haven't tried playing anything yet because I'm scared it won't work

Been playing osrs

My main thought/realization is how bad I used to be at the game. Been playing a month, 66% of the way to 99 str on f2p

Let me guess, third times the charm?
Its funny, I dropped the game shortly after finding out about that mercer was dead, as I was more interested in mercer's development as a character IIRC. That or I didn't really like the fact that I was just absorbing people for no reason because I can't fucking into pointlessly evil characters. I need some kind of justification for being an asshole in games. It fucking sucks.

(OP)

Why does your post keep disappearing?

he can't into spoilers.

I was always under the impression the voice acting was deliberately terrible as an homage to english dubbed mecha from the 70s and 80s

I'm coming off an OSRS binge so I haven't played anything because it feels weird to not be doing three different things at once. My body keeps telling me to go back and play but 12 days of 10+ hours play a day isn't good.

What said, I fucking suck at formatting

Eh, it's alright. I paid it on sale for a "dollar" (read: chump change from the digital game cards) for it and got a moderately pretty 3D marble platformer game out of it, but that's really all to it. I don't think the online aspect has been updated in years.

6.5/10, it's comfy I guess

Embedding because don't have screencaps w/ me

Pink text is just some extra formatting (((Codemonkey))) decided we needed.
No one really knows what to use it for yet, but most have settled on pink being negative (because goons and Holla Forums use < to get orange text, aka goontext) or for alternating speakers in greentext stories.

Sage for double post.

Free weekend so I figured I'd try it. It's alright. Some pretty neat mechanics, mainly with all destruction. Gets very repetitive though.

Replaying it for the first time in years. Not as fun as I remembered but the slomo executions are nice.

Fun futuristic racing/stunt game. Really like the art style and love how many crazy maps there are in the workshop. Great for fans of games like San Francisco Rush 2049.

Fairly bland combat but a few neat puzzles. Way too much walking/jogging though. Let the bitch sprint. GOG game so it's easy to get a free legit copy

Mainly dicking around in Altis Life. Too many autists that take it way too seriously though

Custom servers, mainly the 35 Angry Bots one, are pretty fun. They add a ton of guns and maps.

Embarrassed to even list this but I want to vent. It's fucking trash and I should have known. I have a nostalgia boner for shit like Habbo and Coke Music, and for some reason I thought this had potential to be like those. Nope. The only decent thing in this is the minigolf, but I'd assume some game like "Golf With Your Friends" is much better. Also in people's condos, whenever you try to play a video that the host of a room doesn't like, they just skip it immediately. Usually so they can play some gay EDM music. I'm better off playing GMod Cinema on the Swamp server. At least there is voteskip there. Holy fuck is this game a piece of shit. I managed to play it longer than 2 hours so I can't even refund it. Maybe it will get better though since it's only in early access lol

i need to play better games but every game sucks

like pottery

>find snake women behind force fields in a technologically advanced underground facility in what started as a fantasy game
>oh good what, there's giant rotting garlic clove things on the wall and bodies hanging from the ceiling
I love when a game lets you wander into places above your level. Shame it's so linear, could have been awesome if the snake women didn't shoo me away because prophecy or some shit. It's like proto-Morrowind or something.

Hell, if they nerfed the resource leech rate back to 0.1 it would be fine, every other faction can grow to become not reliant on the market. It's like they want you to remove beetle Jews.

This user gets it.
Just beat DQ 1-8, never again

EDF is an actual game, there's pretty much no plot you're just playing because you appreciate perfectly arc'ing mortar shots into giant spiders and managing the horde.

I just replayed Super Mario Sunshine and found it much shorter than I remembered.

I've started playing Immaterial and Missing Power. I've never played many fighting games so it's hard but I'm improving. Patchy was whipping my ass when I played as Marisa so I've been trying other characters.

Had been playing ds3, bloodborne, cyber sleuth, ffx remaster, until i got nier this morning.

I love it, i'm still in the beginning though i think. Just found out the aliens have been dead and got my shit kicked in by the wonder twins.

I wasn't going to sperg out and list the entire history of imageboards.

Totally not false flagging.

Felt like going fast, so I reinstalled it and played through. Just got the Burnout License, on the fence about attempting to 100%.

I've wanted to play this, what version should I get?

Batsugun is the one that starts out underwater right? It's really cool, I enjoyed that first level but never got too much further

yeah dude you shoot out the fucking underwater, pick the type c ship (the cool guy with the fuckin shades) and you get to blast fucking ass because type b kinda sucks and type a is mash hard to win.
much like any shumps, bomb if you're in deep trouble but save it for the second boss, that shit is fucking gay, then the rest balances out real easy, just watch out for enemies that pop around the corners.

I rediscovered my Win98 virtual machine full of my childhood pc games, so I've been playing some Total Annihilation again.
It was a great game, and still is. The only thing that didn't age so well was the pathfinding, which I had a few problems with. I also keep getting tripped up by the old 90's RTS trend of using the left mouse to command units instead of the right mouse. I got used to it, though. I'm just glad to rediscover the game again. It's just like I remembered it was.

Also, if anyone wants to try out some good 90's turn-based strategy games, look up Missionforce: Cyberstorm 1 & 2. They're set in the EarthSiege universe, which the Tribes games came from, but it sort of got memory holed. Every EarthSiege and Tribes game went freeware except for the Cyberstorm games. It's a shame, because they're great games. They have multiplayer too.

Finally continuing The Witcher 2, i started in april 2016 got up to the kayran and stopped playing for some reason.fallout 4. I recently started playing it again and am enjoying it.

Despite being old, im playing in 4k so the graphics are acceptable. Combat system is a little annoying, so is trying to angle the camera to speak to npcs. Ive pretty much forgot the story, but the dialogue is very enjoyable.

Ive gone with Roche (never trust an elf) and Im in Henselts (sp?) camp doing the blood curse quest. Overall im enjoying it a great deal, ive got the witcher 3 but I wanted to finish 2 before starting it.

Other than that Ive just been killing time with fallout shelter and GTA V online. Ive been thinking of firing up Bioshock remastered because ive been feeling like replaying it, also thinking of starting MGS5 which I havent played yet either.

My backlog is fucking huge.

I'm gonna get fucking bullied for this but I'll oblige.

(((Oldschool Runescape)))
I started nearer to the beginning of the summer and have been playing on and off and fucking around with shit for a couple months. I did it as a hail mary to try and keep myself engaged and playing an RPG after trying and dropping a shitton in the months prior. I like that it includes things to do that aren't combat, and I wish more games had non-combat skills that were more than just a novelty or a gimmick. I don't like that they made shit like Achievement Diaries and Skillcape perks, though, because something that was nice about Runescape's non-combat skills (in the past) was that they were optional, but rewarding. Forcing them down the throats of every redditor fucktard for the promise of (extremely overpowered and unbalanced) rewards just encourages the introduction of new training methods that let any schmuck mindlessly grind out skills in a way that nobody enjoys. At least they haven't fucked with combat in any significant way. In this iteration.

Overall, JaGEx never changes and still can't do anything right, but at least the core heart of the game I know and love still remains. I wish more games did something other than combat for activities that actually were rewarding – something I'm never going to get over is the fact that Skyrim has weapon and armor crafting in a meaningful way, but since the combat is shit, the meaning is lost; whereas Morrowind has fun and engaging combat, but with no crafting besides alchemy – but seeing how the game has gone since launch, I guess mine is an unpopular opinion. I just want to play a big ol' sandboxy romp where I can fuck dudes up in a way that's fun, then take their shit and make things with it. It makes the game more meaningful and makes me spend more time in your game. I don't get why that's such a hard thing to grasp.

I played the GOG version. There's a version called realMyst where you actually walk around and the world is rendered in real time, but I think that just takes away from the experience.

Been emulating PSP games primarily FFIV Complete and SFA3 MAX.

Fuck off with your shit taste Todd.

Honestly, I haven’t lately. Friend was wanting to hang out as much as possible before his law classes started, so I didn’t have a lot of time for myself prior, and even now that I’ve got all the time in the world, I still haven’t gotten back into the swing of things, other than testing out a DS flashcard I picked up. Might as well talk about my trials there though:
Seems like a game with a neat premise. Too bad the audio fails to play during gameplay, leaving the game silent unless you’re in a cutscene. A giant-ass colossus chucking a huge boulder at you should not have no sound going with it. Maybe the game just doesn’t work well with this cart. Bears further research.

Seems fun, if slower than the original on the PS2 (and the Wii and PS3 now, I suppose), and I’m not a fan of the camera angle either being locked, or when on the overworld, tethered to the same direction Chibiterasu is facing. Can’t say much more than that though, as I can’t progress beyond the tutorial dungeon due to Capcom’s anti piracy measures. Credit where it’s due I suppose, they at least let you play enough to experience the basic mechanics to count as “try it before you buy it”, like an unintentional demo. I do wonder though if there’s a way to get around it, or if I’m just fucked trying to play it like this. Admittedly not really experienced with flash carts.

This one won’t even load, but I think I might know why: the latest kernel I can find for this breed of flash cart was from a few months before Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 came out. As such, I don’t think it was made with use of any of the games subsequently released after that point in mind, though thankfully, aside from B2W2, and Conquest, pretty much everything beyond it is just licensed shit and shovel ware, the DS having been just about at the end of its currency then.

>Tales of the Tempest
Mainly wanted to test a fan-translated game out, and also to maybe gain a better appreciation for Innocence when I get around to that one. Going in with really low expectations given the game’s status amongst fans. Fan translation script seems well handled, and Tri-line battle system is neat to actually play with, but I kind of suspect it’s lacking compared to it’s previous usage in Rebirth (which used an actual controller and thus has more options for inputs that could be used), but as that’s not in English I can’t claim to have personally played it yet myself. Could do without getting ambushed so much though; I can understand that being utilized as a major threat for running around at night, but during the day it still seems exceedingly high (like “three-out-of-every-five-battles” high, with night being maybe “four-out-of-five”). There isn’t a proper overworld either (you get chunks of it to explore in a given area, with certain locations being in-betweens), and movement feels sluggish between run speed and how big some of the areas are. Combined with the aforementioned ambushes, it feels slow to get anywhere. No voicing outside of combat either, which is odd given the nature of the series; even if one were to use a “DS carts have a lot less memory than discs” excuse, I’ve played DS games with a surprising amount of voicing before, so I’m not sure if that’s the case. Can’t say much more than that at this point.

I loooooove me some early 2000's thrid-person shooters. Bloodrayne, The Suffering, GTA, Max Payne… Gonna get round to playing VTMB one of these days. Plays well enough, wish it had more than just one sword attack button because it feels like a spamfest, but I'm liking the dismemberment high maneuverability. Bossfights are tough, always die on the first try.
Tried this out since it went free couple of days ago. It's still broken, after 6 years it's still broken. Doesn't control too well, feels slow, everything feels like it's running on rubber bands, shooting sometimes feels tight, sometimes doesn't, engine crashes left and right. Recoil feels too strong, but that might just be me not being used to it. Man I feel bad for people who were hyped for this game because it does have that little something in it and teamplay is necessary for you to survive, let alone win a match.
playing Antibirth on one computer and Afterbirth+ on another. Glad I didn't buy the dlc, it's simply not all that great, especially when you compare it to a fanmade mod (Antibirth). Delirium is a bullshit boss, I consider it even cheaper than the bullethell that is The Witness.
I swear, games used to be better in the past. This is just plain fun to play on Dolphin and really difficult, whenever I find myself on the run from enemies, I may as well just restart the mission, still haven't figured out the proper way to shake off some of them. It forces you to learn the attack patterns of every individual enemy type and it gives you the tools to combat them too. You can't just stand in front of a mech and charge your first punch to the max, nor can you just charge back at it when you get a fistful of lead in your face for being slow. Tons of challenges, tons of fun side-activities, stuff that's not blatantly obvious, but still fun as shit to do (skating, gliding, kicking choppers into one another). I posted a couple of WEBMs and that ASS GRINDER pic throughout the month trying to encourage people to try it out.
gamenights rock, wish I could join more often

Play something soon so you can return it in case it doesn't work, dumb-dumb.

my nigga
I know exactly which board you got it from probably

ma niggah

I got KF2 for free and have been playing it with some friends lately.
Overall I think it's okay/10, certainly not as fun as KF1. It's pretty lacking in content.

Then I found out that the game has been out for two fucking years. It took them two years to reach even this level of content, and despite being out for two fucking years they only just had their first seasonal event.

I was a big fan of KF1, but when KF2 was announced and I heard all the controversy surrounding their dickhead of a president virtue signaling and insulting the game's fanbase, I decided I'd stay away. From what I heard the game released in early access with just 4 classes and 3 maps. This shit must have been agonizing for any diehard KF fans that stuck with the series into its new installment.

I'm playing solo, so it's like MGSV, but worse in every way. Still, it has some fun bits, and your squad mates are a likable bunch, if you can tell apart Midas and the other white guy. Shitload of character customization options, and shitload of guns, but, all kinda pointless in the end, since every gun drops people in three or so bullets, and different armor doesn't affect speed or health.

We just kicked the Goons shit in, and now we're farming their miners with stealth bombers, life's grand, all in all.

It's the third best Uncharted game for damn sure, but it's still boring as fuck. They have a bear bossfight, for which you need to craft special arrows, but can beat him without ever using said special arrows. Also, I've been playing for two hours or something, and I've solved half of an actual puzzle and shot four enemies.

It's still a content-less space trucker sim, but ayylmaos are coming pretty soon, so that might actually be fun.

The game itself is fucking great, the technical side of it is so fucking shit it sours the whole thing. Matchmaking connects me to Armenians and Turks with 290 ping, who kill me before I even see them, or they kill me after I get into cover, because everything in that game is clientside.

I've been playing life™. It sucks. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me.

Matchmaking and server quality has been down the fucking drain lately. At first I thought there was some sort of mass influx of ADHD suffering children who got their hands on the game with the amount of quitters there's been.
Turns out it's just the shit servers booting players out of the match most of the time. Incredible.
I'm pretty sure they said they were going to improve their servers with this operation "Health". I don't know how they managed to fuck that one up.

RIP

Great time-waster, I lose myself and track of time planning all my moves. Still the best Civ imo.

Not a great game by any means, but if you find a character or two you click with and enjoy playing, and can get over how slow and clunky a lot of the movement and attack options are, you can have a great time. Vegeta best character by far, Yusuke 2nd. Hiei 3rd. Tsuno 4th. Goku might be fine too but he's fucking boring so screw him, also his ultimate sucks balls. Seiya was so amazing in Ultimate Stars it's a shame how disgustingly awful he is in this. Nearly all the supports are worthless, Hundred Crack Fist seems like the only one worth using.

I've been playing Overwatch. It's not really fun anymore.

out
or go to >>>/mu/ instead, where they will give you a proper ass thrashing

It's shit, say it like you mean it, brother!

Also decided to get back to the main game I was playing prior. Still feels good to get the timing down for proper counters in Tsugunai, especially the ones where the enemy attack leaves less time to prepare, or leads into a devastating blow. The defensive orientation to combat is interesting too, allowing the player more input on their survival (also weighing which defensive maneuver to be most useful in a situation), and/or additional strikes to take out enemies faster. Still trying to figure out how to get the Magic Glasses "Guard Magic" ability to work though. Thus far it's seemed like they do fucking nothing.

I find it sad that there's only like two pieces of fan made artwork for the game, both from fucking deviantart, and this is by far the better of the two (the other being some scribble on notebook paper). Oh well, I suppose that's to be expected though from a game as unpopular as this one.

Apparently they introduced some new titan and a horde mode in Titanfall 2 in the several months I didn't play and that's been pretty fun. Also finishing up my gold medal collection in Sonic Mania, which has been consisting of alternating between two goal posts in GHZ act 2 that are less than 10 seconds apart.

STOP ROLLING ONES

Going through my backlog on my Everdrive.

G&W Gallery is pretty fun, great for killing time.
There's also a crapton of unlockables, but some of the choices are kind of mediocre. For every bit of fast paced craziness like Chef, Mario's Cement Factory, and Mario Bros. There's shit like modern Rain Shower, Boxing, and DK3.
I'd say it's a B-. The fun games they chose more than make up for the lackluster other ones.

Scurge is okay, there's quite a few flaws, and things are often poorly telegraphed so you'll end up wandering around, but it's still a fun little action game. I'd give it a C+

goddamn this song brings back memories

I recently played the Umihara Kawase games, and while I can see why people enjoy them, the arcade-style progression, instant death, frustrating physics, and awful, AWFUL bosses made me give up on the first two. I normally try to complete all the games I play but there's something about having so little control over my character which digs into my skin and gets to me in a way few other things can.

Neat idea, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how thoroughly the developers understood the hook mechanics (hooking upwards, then jumping will allow you to hook higher ceilings than jumping, then hooking because the game snaps the hook back once it's X distance from Umihara, and this is required at several points).

That said, it's a lot more aggravating than other grapple-based games because Yumi's walk speed is extremely slow, but the speed you can get from slingshotting yourself around a corner is stupidly fast. It doesn't pair well with games where you die in one hit from almost everything and enemies will spawn in randomly.

My breaking point in UKShun was level 25, I think, where you have to climb the underside of a big ceiling (unwieldy enough given how tough it is to gain height) before grappling to the underside of a block, pulling it down, then swinging off of it and around the underside of an outcropping before going through a door the block you pulled down was obstructing. All told, you have about two and a half seconds to swing off, swing up and around, and make it to the block sliding back up through the floor. Naturally you die if you miss a jump, which means back to the start of the level, and if you run out of lives then you have to restart the game. I enjoyed it about as much as this gif, and after close to an hour I decided to play Yumi's Odd Odyssey to see if it would be more of the same.

Oh, and there's a fucking time limit for each stage, so if it takes you more than 4:00 to get to this part of the level and you can't beat it, you die.

I was frankly astonished at how well they modernized the series. No life system for a 1-hit puzzle platformer, a map of the levels is provided in full detail from the start, the game actually has some tutorial levels with prompts, and while the 3D is primitive, it's aged better than the upscaled sprites of the other games. The bosses are still pretty bad but they're less unforgiving than the previous games (seriously, those bosses are disgustingly bad).

The physics were also reworked completely, which makes the game much more fun to play. You can get going just as fast with a slingshot, but walking is physics-based (that is, governed by the same systems as the hook), there are far fewer enemies, and they don't seem to TELEPORT IN AT RANDOM WHO THE FUCK DECIDED THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE. There are also multiple playable characters with different abilities (stopping time, slowing time, checkpoints, etc.), unlockable costumes, unlockable music, and probably something I'm forgetting.

Also, the backpacks you can find in some levels are now an actual gameplay mechanic related to unlockables instead of something you'd find in every seventh fucking level which gave you a single extra life to add to the eight you began with (why?). Backpacks are now found in most levels, and function as extra challenges since you have to find them, take them, and complete the stage with them.

It occurs to me I've rambled long enough, so I'll just say that as much as I wanted to like these games, I feel the first two just haven't aged well and I wouldn't play them without being able to emulate them and use save states to spare yourself the headache of playing through a dozen stages to get to the point where you're actually challenged. Yumi's Odd Odyssey is a standard platformer, but the physics are fun to play with and it's pretty challenging if you want to collect all the backpacks.

I think Scurge was also on the DS. Can't recall which I've heard was the better of the two though, or what the differences were exactly.

Probably should have included the box art so people knew what I was discussing.

You need to improve at the first two games and play the original versions, not botched ports. These are input heavy games where frame precision matters, you can't emulate them and expect a good experience. You need a good dpad and responsiveness.

I understood the different movement techniques just fine, and I could get outside of a given level's intended path easily enough. The way I see it, that's the most important thing in a puzzle platformer, which is what the games are.
What's wrong with the Steam versions?
I don't really have the patience to track down physical copies and systems with which to play them.

Even Arino managed to get one ending of Umihara Kawase. If you've played Sayonara you should go back to it and try again. The Steam versions were ported by the original devs and are pretty much the definitive versions. I don't think there's a PC controller that has a good enough D-pad unless you're using a refitted SNES controller so keyboard controls are probably the best you can do. The old-school game over mechanics make it satisfying when you finally win but having practice mode in the Steam version makes it fair.

Just have to get the secret exit of stage 42 and I'll have 100% completion on Umihara Kawase 1. The bosses really are bullshit though, who the hell wants to sit through four minutes of crab battle over and over again?

I want to fuck this

Here's a big list.

Forgot my pic.

What the fuck game.

On a more positive note, I figured out the Guard Magic function. Not sure why the prompt was never appearing when I was playing as the previous character I'd had, but I get how it works now.

RAD is the one reason people like EDF; its what put Sandlot on the map.

God Hand

Well the last game i played was R6; Seige.

< When people on you team have mics but only use them to scream memes and get enraged about something trivial and will never shut up.

Might also mention that I'm not exactly complaining there, just surprised. The captain who you meet at the start of the game is right that if you don't defend yourself properly, enemies of around where you should be for that point in the game are going to really do a number on you. But when the fuck am I supposed to encounter Skully in normal game progression (training caves being optional content) if he's able to do that much fucking damage in one blow, not be able to have his flame put out, and take surprisingly little damage in return? And why's he paired up with Baba Yagas (which I can deal with, much more easily now that I get how to Guard Magic)? Only time will tell, I suppose.

I haven't finished Sayonara yet but I will go back to the first game once I'm done. I didn't exactly hit a brick wall in the first like I did with that one jump in Shun, but I honestly didn't know how to "beat" the tadpole boss and the solution (which I admit I had to look up) was so stupid I didn't feel like bothering to go back. That led me to Shun to see if it was more palatable, which it was, but I honestly can't make that jump. I've tried for an hour and there doesn't seem to be any way through the levels around it; the one time I did make it was by cheesing the physics and I haven't been able to replicate that.

Is there really that much of a difference? The Dualshock 4's d-pad seems fine to me, and the games don't seem to have more than a few frames of input latency, if any.

I can't tell if that's a fluffy tail wearing a crown or a sack of treasure.

There definitely are things in Umihara where it takes days to figure out how to do them on your own but just come down to practice once you've seen a demonstration. It's got the "replay" feature tied into the steam workshop so it's easy to look up plays if you really can't figure out how to do something. (If you thought Tadpole was annoying, just wait until Tadpole 2. Now there's one you'll need to look up and even then it's not straightforward.)

I don't know about the Dualshock but I find most controllers have bad D-pads because modern games don't require them much. As long as it works for you.

Recently started
There's only one spot you can die in chapter 1 but it kept me on NOPE throughout.
Seiko's dialogue regarding the need for pooper moisturizer was cringe to say the least but it was probably some Holla Forumsfag who wanted to show off his position as translator. seriously though, if ever there was a need for standards and practices…

Graphically a decent job of emulating the NES's limitations.
Gameplay is some solid arcadey action

Episode 2 when?

Worth a pirate at least
8-4's involvement means an assault on the script, but fortunately there wasn't that much "foreign" material to (((localize))). Instead they just seem to have reduced the serious tone in some places. Cancer, but only stage 1
I have heard that the challenge is enough to piss off the modern fanbase (which is good as its a remake of fe gaiden) so I'm going to give it a solid go until the dialogue becomes too cringeworthy to continue

I remember playing Dirty Bomb a few years ago and the weapons handled like total ass.

The game's been bought back by the devs, so they've been updating it steadily to fix the issues when NexonNA owned it.

I recently got a job, and having only 5 hours of free time is a shock to me so I can't play my GSG or Total War games anymore without looking at the clock every time wondering how many hours of fun I have left.

So I am playing CS: Global Offensive.

Then I get bored and go do something else. Then play another match a couple hours later, and so on and so forth.

Playing almost nothing but binding of isaac to unlock shit, I only just beat greed mode with isaac for the first time after 150+ hours.
There's always a run where I get fucking awesome items at the very beginning and it throws shit in my face immediately after, then after the restart I get nothing but shit items and end up doing better because it doesn't throw the hardest shit imaginable at me. It's like the game amplifies the difficulty to the nth degree whenever good pickups are given.
It took, I think, almost 40 attempts to beat a run with ??? on hard, because of the same thing, either it would throw the most unfair enemies at me first thing or wait till I got a decent pickup and suddenly it was no holds barred, ended up beating that with a terrible collection of items.

Mega Man X5

I played dead rising 2 years ago and remebering having fun playing it
So I bought the first game during summer sale since it supposedly the best in the series
I've been busy most of the time, but this week I managed to squeeze in a few hours
The game is really fun and going to play more this weekend now that I got more time
my only complaint so far about the game is the AI on the people you are suposed to escort

the only vidya i've been playing lately is Grimoire, Wizardry, and some others. new vidya sucks and you guys should stop playing them

t. Holla Forums

I like it

Just beat the main storyline last night, and I have to say this game was pretty fucking awesome.

Honestly though, what makes the game stand out is the writing and acting, really felt connected to a lot of the characters and the whole documentary thing was a great storytelling tool.

It's pretty rare to find an open-world game that manages to be almost totally plot-driven, but this is it. The DLC is pretty good too, except for the stupid stolen nukes one.

am i wrong though? games stopped being good in 2007-8, maybe earlier

I've been wanting to go fast recently

Cities: Skylines

Trackmania Nations

Cave Story

Housemate started playing. The art is shit, but then again: Played SS13 more than I'd like to admit. Got hooked from the get go. Did the tutorial, because it's fucking mandatory if you don't want to restart at every single mistake.

Still got my pop killed due to starvation in winter.

Then discovered mods. Holy shimmies there's an assload of mods.

A space invaders type of little game. Once you git gud, getting good scores is a matter of luck with the powerups you get. Pretty fun in small doses until you reach the skill ceiling.
Great management and building game. Quite comfy and satisfying as fuck when you come up with good designs that line up.
I've had some fun with it, but even though I think I've almost completed it, the whole game has felt like one big tutorial.
Recently found out you can get it for free (well, what couldn't you) so I got it to replay it once again. It's good.
Man, it still has charm. Any nigger of you who hasn't played it really should.
SOOO FAT, SO MUCH FLESH!
AHH, FLESH CREATURE!

Team Fortress 2
>GAMEPLAY DEPTH i cannot stress that enough
>(Used to be) Fun Casual community if you just want to dick around as a fat scout or conga with the enemy and promptly blown to pieces anyways

Good phone emulated rpg. Not far in it but I love the ideas of talking and negotiating minions.
Fantastic fun. On the 6th level. I'm not really that good at it, but it sure is fun.

I forget, are there any tangible rewards for beating Hard mode besdes bab skins?

did they fix all the bugs?

Payday 2
WENKHUN
>ISUMKFOORELFL
>ÄÖIKHUNS
ÄÖIKHUNS

Didn't notice many bugs in normal gameplay except weapon sounds stopped playing until I restarted the game once.

There were some mission bugs, but loading a checkpoint resolved them every time.

been playing rimworld on and off between exams
turns out that turkeys are really decent pets, get two of them, breed 6 times as many and then when the borg invade and i've only got one collonist, murder the shit out of them with a swarm of turkeys

Here's Mato's take on it after comparing that scene between the Japanese and English scripts if it's of interest.
legendsoflocalization.com/whats-with-these-pooper-and-retard-lines-in-corpse-party/

8-4 is a strange beast with quality varying quite a bit. It seems to depend on who hires them, how much said hiring company cares for enforcing accuracy (NoA/Treehouse certainly doesn't), and how much is left in 8-4's camp (and they claim that the projects they're given nearly full freedom with are their favorites). That's not meant as defense of them (lately they seem to like circling the toilet bowl), but rather that, especially in their less recent works, one ought to take their having worked on it on a case-by-case basis as to if they botched it or not, rather than wanting to write off any and every game they've been involved with. Just figured it bears mentioning.

I've been playing the Witcher III. I haven't played that much, maybe 10 hours, but here's my impressions;
I know there was some controversy about a graphical downgrade. I know that patches were released to make them game have some increased visual fidelity. I know people are still pissed about it. I honestly don't care, I think the game looks pretty good. Obviously it could be better, but there are plenty of shitty looking games out there that are much worse than this.

Absolutely fucking fun flash game. 100%ed it in 8 hours and didn't regret my time, can't recommend it enoguh, especially for nogaems anons.

I played it around a decade ago and decided to revisit it.
It did not age well, and I don't mean the graphics. Super grindy and super slow, not sure if I'm willing to keep playing it.

It starts fun but quickly becomes boring. Also super shitty sound effects and constant dialogue pop ups don't help.

It wasn't as bad as I expected, but still pretty bad. It's amazing how it has less content than Cat Quest and can be fully completed in 6 hours. Looks good at least.

In anticipation for Iconoclasts, I decided to revisit this one as well. It's ultra short but ultra good. Also has 2 unlockable characters that play differently.

It got new episode and new class so I decided to redownload the damn thing.
Last time I checked it was only 20 gb, but now it's 50+, what the fuck.
It does look nicer now, but mostly thanks to new shaders and lighting, textures are as shitty as they used to be.
New class is a bomb though.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

Legend of Grimrock

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

working on a map for Xonotic

on the editor side though

Full immersion into the Yakuza games after user discussed it. I can't believe I overlooked these masterpieces for an entire gen.

Persona 5

Batman: Arkham Knight

I think it's time for bed.

Uhh user…

Finally found the sweetspot of choking it full of mods and it being stable and with enough content to be a fun game. I can see myself slowly growing tired of it eventually though, which always happens.

I played the first Umihara Kawase on the version that came with Sayonara on Vita. That's probably a good way to play it. No input latency, good dpad, etc.

I'm not having fun

>DotA 2
Nothing to say really, self explanatory.
It's alright, only played solo since too autistic to play with friends
it reached peak at Sapienza's release, then IOI decided to listen to fucking shitters on reddit who can't comprehend that you're not supposed to eat glue.
Professional mode is a fucking insult.
Still the best hitman game up to date, and i appreciate IOI apologizing for absolution.

Honestly, the game just needs some polish, but for the most part it's pretty functional as a space opera with some TRUSTED friends. I would love if you could accept tasks without notifying the crew though, you could really play some shenanigans with the reputation gains on completion.

ARE YOU MAD?!

I've been re-playing Sonic Adventure. I also decided to go back to Breath of the Wild to get ready for the DLC, despite my mixed feelings on the game, but I'm hoping the second DLC remedies the issues I had with the game. I've also wanted to play Sonic Mania but I don't want to waste money on a Switch.

It's also on PS4, and the PC version is out this week.
It has some decent exclusives, and don't just say only Bloodborne counts.

I don't know what else to play.

Don't you think that's enough activity for today?

video games I've played lately
Cuck-op is nice. Don't actually buy the game though, the game is filled with e-sports cancer and the devs aren't putting out any more updates and they've gone SJW, the sequel is also already confirmed to be shit before they have released any game footage.
It convinced me turks might not be as bad as I had thought. 10/10 game.
Casual worms filled with redditors and with a multiplayer that's not dead. Worth the 50 cents I got it for, though.
The AI is amazing but the game is still meh. Mainly because if you set the difficulty too high races will be physically impossible to win because your cars just won't have the performance and then if you try to lower it then the AI is brainded and the game is too easy. One of the few games to do simcade physics right instead of pretending to be a simulator and failing and then having unfun arcade physics.
Newfags wanting to fit in get autistic whenever it's mentioned but it was 4 hours of fun, and that one free mod I forgot the name of was much better than the base game and was actually mentally challenging though.
A meh take on a modern isometric shooter. Would rate it better if it didn't run like such hot shit.

Finishing a NG+ in Meme Souls 2 and slogging through the DLC in Shadow of Mordor.

After you get bored of it make sure you try the total conversion mods.

Why not just play older games?

Like a 5/10

It kind of sucks that they turned the new God of War into The Last of Us. Complete and utter waste of potential. I know it's going to do really well too since all my normalfag friends at work are sucking it's dick.

>Fun twin stick shooter

I think there are some items to be unlocked in hard mode. Or maybe not, I don't even really know.

I started playing C&C3 Tiberium Wars. It's pretty good though I'm not used to RTS games. Holy shit this camera though. Can't it zoom out more?

That's some bad fucking taste

Is Prototype 2 worth playing? My friend said I could borrow it from him if I wanted but I've always heard it was pretty shit from people who post here. What'd they fuck up?

Total War, CK2, Mount&Blade to get myself ready for the Renaissance festival this sunday

It's mediocre taste on this board and he certainly can be worse. Here, allow me to show you:

>I pai_d $300 to get my name onto an item in an early access title and the game's really fun

ABSOLUTELY NOT
And that's coming from a guy who put way too many hours into Prototype 1.
You know Kratos was always angry, but you still liked him because despite all the things he'd done, he was justified in his rage because the Gods fucked him over HARD? This guy was so unpleasant I intentionally let him get killed a few times because of how disgusted I was with him.
you can't move as fast as you did in 1 and the game itself is a resource hog, I could barely run it on a rig I ran 1 without any issues. Everything felt like they were trying to add "style" to it, with camera changes and dramatic slowdown, but it just felt really, REALLY obnoxious and… petty. Maybe petty is not the right word to describe this, but that's how I feel when I see those ghetto nigs trying to prove how fucking tough and cool they are and then slink down at the first sight of any actual challenge or danger.
I actually liked his arc in Prototype 1 confused man > noble chemist > virus incarnate > believes his human disguise so much that he learns to be human again and decides to rid Manhattan of his own infection, which is basically Freeplay mode after you beat the game , so it made no sense to me when they made him a malevolent bad guy and him trusting other humans to spread the virus for him.
sounded like a nice idea, but they didn't expand on it at all, it basically meant you could dual-wield powers, but only have like one new move
And Blacklight soldiers got a retarded redesign with some weird coneheads and sholderpieces, made no sense whatsoever.
Prototype 1 had it's own problems (constant QTEs when trying to hijack a vehicle, no BIG GUYS in freeplay mode, limited challenge variety compared to Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, 3 fucking popped collars on Mercer what the fuck), but it was tons of fun to play

Birgirpall playing P2 (guy used to be pretty funny for what he was, but then turned into regular YT cancer):
youtube.com/watch?v=FzedJZzmAMc
Shit trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=30QwYbFylxs
Powers showcase for P1 (mute audio):
youtube.com/watch?v=15vNXmlB8iU
Power showcase for P2:
youtube.com/watch?v=6634EfsCKdQ

I might try to replay it some day, seeing as how it runs considerably faster on consoles and maybe decent PC rigs, I have this godawful superpower where I can enjoy the worst of shit games/movies, but I try not to give into the cancer.

finished a game of EUIV as Moscovy turned Russia

held everything from Kamchatka to Krakow down to Kabul in the south and all of Scandinavia; commonwealth and sweden/norway annexed

destroyed all mongols and bordered Ming (which didn't explode into rebels wtf) and took all of Corea minus the peninsula

colonized America west of Louisiana and down into Pueblo

fucked up the Ottomans releasing Trebizond, Greece, Serbia, Albania, and Najd, the Christian of these I made vassals; Hungary my main ally in Europe with same dynasty

GB union annexed Brandenburg, and HRE was too tough of a nut to crack, although I did try

saved game 1 January 1836 and converted to Vic2, which is a game I have never played so I'm a little bit hype

my friend told me to play this; I was reluctant at first because Empire and Mid2 were both turds but Warhammer is a bit more refreshing with the varied units and factions

when you put a line of militia in front of two lines crossbowmen you can keep up continous fire like it was fucking Zulu

also kiting cavalry into braced spears is great

I've been playing midair since it went up on EA yesterday. It's basically tribes1 with better graphics. Devs said in a stream last night the map editor is coming.

looks rad

Yes, it's a lot shorter than Prototype 1 though. The story is better executed and the Protagonist is also better (inb4 "MUH NIGGER", Heller at least has a personality that is consistent through the entire game). Mercers character is changed quite a bit but considering that not even the first game knew what kind of character he was, it's not that big of a deal. In fact I think what he is in Prototype 2 is what he should have been in the end of Prototype 1. The powers are fun as always if not more, even though I missed the shield and the cool looking armour. Sadly it runs pretty shitty.

I'll agree with that, he did spend the entire game yelling like a typical angry nigger. This is the type of character Literally Who 2 would complain about.
don't know, I spent something around 30 hours if not more with Prototype 1's free play PLUS the story, Prototype 2 felt like an eternity and I couldn't wait to get through the damn story mode.

I spent 30 hours in Prot 1 too but it only took me around 10 hours to finish everything in Prot 2.

WHY'D HE FUCKING BLOW IT UP

Genius of Sappheiros

haha fuck

Crossout.

yes, the vita release was the ideal version for sayonara too.

umihara kawase is the most "git gud" game out there, your enjoyment depends directly on how good you are.

FUCK YOU (((YODA)))

Why would you do this to me just as I was about to have fun?

I'm playing a fan translation of 7th Dragon 2020. The idea of having an XCOM-style force but exclusively for dragons and having classes that are finally a different take on the usual "Mage, Knight, Rogue" makes the game fun. Also playing as a team of two bimbos and one dude that looks like he belongs in Akatsuki Blitzkampf is great. I wish more games did an aesthetic like this. I can't wait to have a team of pure duelists when I get to Code VFD.