Commercials/Advertisements

How do you do fellow™ kids? Would you like to play your Nintendo Switch™ with your favorite™ San Francisco™ dwelling bear™ characters from Cartoon Network?®

Just post commercials and ads.

Webm or fuck off

…It's just a completely unremarkable, by-the-books TV commercial for kids. Why the fuck are you so easily triggered?

Shit thread.

greatest video game commercials ever made comin' thru

I miss when ads were fucking awesome.

This. I was expecting some grade AAA garbage but instead I just watched a toy commercial that airs on a children's television network.

They never were you fucking retard, the only reason you think that is because you were an easily impressed child and the ad was targeted at your young stupid underdeveloped brain by masters of deception aka marketers.

THIS IS NOT A GAME FOR BEGINNERS

I guess that if was 10 (mentally like you) I would find that amusing dum dum

You gotta be 18 to post here buddy.

Wii U cringe.

Maaaan, user. I was I was as mature and sophisticated as you! FUCK CAPITALISM amirite my man

I see you learned how to use the Trademark™ symbol.

Yes™

Ah yes. Here you go.
As for the two retards below you, you don't have to be "triggered", to find a commercial bad. Of course we are filled with halfcucks who don't know how to properly use a label, so I'm not surprised.

If this was any other show, like teen titans go, or SU, people would be more vocal about it, and giving more of a reason to chimp out and shit up the board, without just nodding their head about a mediocre ad that doesn't know who it's trying to cater to.

Every time I see these commercials a small part of me has a bit of hope in the world again.

I'm 22

Yeah and fck Blonald Gr*mpf xd
-sent from my iphone

It's just strange, considering CN is the LEAST popular channel out of all 3 right now, mainly catering to hipsters, leftists and manchildren, maybe you're right, they're kids, but not physically. Actual kids would rather be on Disney or Nick in their current situation.

No it makes sense, tranny freaks love splatoon

Yes. There is massive overlap between CN's audience and Nintendo's Target Audience. If nintendo wanted the normalfag audience on CN, they'd be using breath of the wild instead of the weird quirky meme games.

I really don't know where this happened but nintendo attracted a fucking ton of freaks from the wii to the switch.

sonic autists were never that bad. they've safely been dethroned.

Don't let the splatoon thread hear you. They'd tear you piece to piece.
Speaking of meme games, they did another one, but for ARMS.
Now we wait for the eventual Steven Universe commercial and the delicious tears that are to come.