He fell for the 'original hardware' meme

Nintoddlers don't even know what FPS means so why are you surprised?

user you posted this last week in the emu thread.

Emulation will NEVER be better than the real thing. Period.

FIFY
anyone have that Neogaf screenshot where Sonynggers were defending 30 FPS as actually looking better than 60 FPS?

I got it off the CEMU Reddit faggot

Stop posting.

too be fair the video in OPs embed is not only running at a higher res than "the real thing" but also at a higher framerate, so from an objective standpoint it quite literally is better

People like you are why this board is going to shit

Shut up. It was never intended to run at such framerates nor resolutions, therefor it is objectively inferior.

about 2.5 years too late, user

Speaking of which how the fuck is that one FOSS WiiU emu coming along? I can't even remember it's fucking name, something like Cafe or something?

Keep telling yourself that, stay mad.

I STILL WAIT FOR CITRA TO DELIVER PERFECT EMULATION OF ANIMAL CROSSING AND TOMODACHI LIFE, FUCK

How's that N64, Saturn and Xbox emulation coming along, fam?

Decaf, and it is like a cripple in a marathon.

Miraculously the physics don't break themselves at higher than native FPS, so ironically BotW is more capable of running at higher framerates than most PC games

oh nice now you can play a woefully boring game but with BIG GRAFFIX

Even if the game is a disappointment. You're right.
I'll try and 100% BOTW now. At least at I can it doesn't shit the bed anymore, a slightly less grating. I still want mod banjo in BOTW for some reason.

Those systems can't even run their own games correctly let alone on an emulator

The only reason emulation is any good is because of upscaling, but upscaling means shit in sprite based games or low poly games, so yeah, emulation will never be as good as, say, the SNES or the N64, hell, you even need to have a Wii controller if you ever want to use the Wii as is intended on Dolphin.
As for CEMU, it's shit, it's the famous kike of it's generation, it's better to stick to CFW until a not shit emulator comes out, same with Citra, which requires a 3DS anyway, or did that changed?

Dark Souls

For everybody who has play BOTW, is it worth the time?

Emulation of any console will never be as good as playing on original hardware

*played

It's a slightly-above-average open world game. That's all I can say, it's pretty much a less-shit version of Skyrim but that's not saying much. If you're not into open world games you probably wont like BotW. It doesn't really feel like a Zelda game either

It's one of two games in the last year I actually finished. People like to shit on Zelda games when they're not perfect because they're held to a higher standard than everything else, and they're held to a higher standard because they're better than everything else.