Guys what do I do if a game is too hard?

Guys what do I do if a game is too hard?

Complain until it's ruined for everyone.

Get good or decrease the difficulty.

Cry on the forums and fill the industry with worthless casual titles to the point where a half-challenging game like Dark Souls seems like a huge surprise to everyone and it gets called the hardest game ever

1) Take a short break from the game.
9/10 When I have a problem with a game it's either due to fatigue or that I keep attempting the same strategy over and over. Taking a short break from the game might ease that fatigue as well as let you approach the task from an alternative angle

2) Play other games
If a game is too difficult because it requires skills that you do not have yet (I.E. Prediction) then play some games that put an emphasis on it.

3) Lower the difficulty
If it's an option then do so, no point slamming your head against a brick wall because of one part to enjoy the rest of the game. However, by making the difficulty lower, you might miss out on something important so do so at caution.

4) Look up how other people attempt it
Maybe they're doing something completely unheard of for you? Go check out what they're doing and take some time to analyse why they're doing what they're doing.

5) If all else fails, Record yourself and watch it. taking a 3rd person perspective on what is happening often helps you pick up the bits you missed out on

Put your hair in pigtails and go play Animal Crossing

Go back to your backlog of games and finish it already.

this tbh fam

Cry in a corner.

most helpful post. thanks user. i'll use those tips

Since I know you're fishing for it, here you go.

should be 'answer/answer'

Git Gud

Blame the kikes

trap marine?

stop playing or cheat

Jerk it until it gets soft.

How did I not think of that. That is probably something only a ball player would think to do.

Wear a diaper you big baby.

It works for Blizzard players

UUUU

/thread

I find to be more tedious than hard tbh. It's very easy to figure what to do with the enemies.