Why haven't you preordered an Xbox One X yet?

John Butler
John Butler

smaller than a wii
most powerful console yet made
perfect for 4k
1/5th of the price of a comparable PC
vapor cooling
Why haven't you preordered an Xbox One X yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/8JvKjc

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Why would I buy a console?

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

/thread

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Vapor cooling

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

Fuck off pajeet, you got your ten cents

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

1.)Xbox backwards compatability is a thing on regular xbones
2.)4k Support on Consoles is a joke
3.)It looks gaudy
4.)The processor is going to painfully show its age in a few months

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

PS4 gets a lot of shit for having no games but fuck, the xbone genuinely has no fucking games.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

who is this babalonian cheeseburger salesman

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

Oh, and microsoft is at least on a level of not being retarded enough to sell backwards compatibility as a premium service while leaving the functionality in their systems.
Thanks Sony

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

no games

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

Thanks Nintendo

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

Yeah admittedly, leaving Gamecube support in the later systems but having hardware incompatibility was fucking dumb. Especially now since the USB Gamecube adapter can be used both in vWii mode on the wii u, and I believe on the later models of the wii that still had USB drives.
My beef is that the PS4 has all the software instructions it needs to read and play PS1 and PS3 games but it just doesn't, in addition to the PS2 emulator actually working fine for injected ps2 games with very few compatibility errors

Justin King
Justin King

Can't run native 4K
Comparable to a GTX 1060
A console at 500$ running games in 4K means massive drop of price for PC hardware

Go shill your worthless systems somewhere else. You could never compete with PCs and never will.

Joseph White
Joseph White

no exclusives. It's just an expensive paperweight if it doesn't' have any games worth playing on it.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

no exclusives
THIS
Exclusives are the bread and butter of any console. With no exclusives you are better off buying/building a gaming PC that will have better resolution and framerate and you can also play those exclusive PC games like Butterlord, or a buying a PS4 that also has the same multiplats, but offers a few exclusives.

Nolan Sanders
Nolan Sanders

I would have considered buying this if they actually scrapped the Xbone and went ahead with a new console gen.

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Not to mention with a little work (or just simply just using VMs) you have support for PC games for decades in the past AND a massive library of games from every console to emulate.

James Bell
James Bell

xxxXXxXxXXxxx_BoxXXXx_One_xxxXXxXxXXxxx

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Why? There still wouldn't be any games.

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Who are you buying from? Apple? Alienware?

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

Yes and the reason we emulate consoles, is because the exclusives, otherwise you would just play it on natively on PC.

Cameron King
Cameron King

giving ✡Microsoft✡ money

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Sounds kinda inviting actually

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

vapor cooling
ha ha

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

You mean that Sumerian sandwich-slinging savage?

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

yet another piss-poor Jaguar APU
GPU less powerful than a stock 1.5 year old GTX 1070
still no SSD
Wasn't taking back the GRAFIX crown the whole point of this thing? It's going to be dead on arrival.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

How many people want to pay 500 dollars for a console every 3 years?

I have a PS4pro and I'll be playing weebshit on it for 5 years. And I only got it because somebody died and left me money.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

Vapor cooling

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Where are the videogames?

Austin King
Austin King

I'm just waiting for the inevitable overheating issues. Cramming more shit into a smaller frame, there's no fucking way that it'll be able to properly cool itself.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

didn't meant to quote

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Xbox backwards compatability is a thing on regular xbones
Are you talking about the 360? I swear this is the only thing xbone owners hang onto, or at least every time I encounter one when they learn I still have a 360
<lol get an xbone
what games does it have?
<it plays 360 games
They never say any actual xbone games

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

smaller than a wii
4.3 liters versus 1.5 liters
most powerful console
that's like being the winner of the special olympics
perfect for 4K
yeah, at 30 FPS, and/or with checkerboard rendering or dynamic resolution scaling
1/5 the price of a comparable PC
hahaha. check pic related. MUCH faster CPU (with 12 hardware threads instead of 8, at 50% higher clock rate), more RAM, more storage (and SSD), more upgradeable, more everything. not even twice the price, and that's including a grossly overpriced graphics card. pcpartpicker.com/list/8JvKjc
vapor cooling
nice meme you queer

I realize this is a troll thread but it's so low-effort, a bunch of kids are reading this board and I had to respond in case someone reads this and thinks it's legitimate

Kayden King
Kayden King

Because it has no games, Mr. Spencer.

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

PS4 has all the software instructions it needs to read and play PS1 and PS3 games but it just doesn't, in addition to the PS2 emulator actually working fine for injected ps2 games with very few compatibility errors
PS1 and 2 sure, but PS3? I doubt it unless Sony is hiding a Cell in the PS4 for no reason.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

6 Tflops are less than 8.4 Tflops user. By not including RPM they killed the one bullet point they were aiming for, by pricing it at four hundred ninety nine shekels they killed their chance at regaining market share.
Universal HUEG compatibility might still convince me to buy your TVTVTVbox… But we can safely assume that it will just be a halfarsed port of the already halfarsed HUEG emulator the 360 has.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

That's because it doesn't have any games

David Davis
David Davis

A comparably priced PC can run games at 60FPS and higher

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

PS3
FTFY

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

I know that. I'm just not sure if they do, even though they own the fucking things

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

ayymd products

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

ironic shilling is still shilling

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

It doesn't need a cell, it has a translation library so it can run natively on the ps4's hardware. Like 360 games on xbone.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Jewntel

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

I've literally never heard about this before, any sources?

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

gbatemp
Thread might be kill because lol ceaseanddesist

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

somebody died and left me money
And the thing you decided to spend on was a console?
it has a translation library so it can run natively on the ps4's hardware
I guess all those games that run on WINE are magically native Linux binaries too.

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

vapor cooling
My PC makes clouds you console kiddies could only dream of.

David Reyes
David Reyes

brand loyalty

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

I'm not saying all, I'm saying there's a definitive precedent that the PS4 would be more than capable of running ps3 software.
The thing is, it just straight up doesn't, and it's painfully obvious why.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Also you retard don't use the fucking Monkey Hero excuse, there's ALWAYS going to be a fucking Monkey Hero when it comes to crossplatforming software.

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

No fun allowed I see.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Couldn't find anything

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Yeah. I kinda dislike the world and the people in it and vidya keeps me sane.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Its pathetically slim library makes the PS3 launch titles look overstuffed. You can't even call whatever the Xbox One has a library; it's closer to a desk brochure stand filled exclusively with colorectal cancer pamphlets.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

I don't know what the fuck you're on about. It's got a ton of multiplat games going for it.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

He's from Parappa the Rapper 2

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

PSP
AMT

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

It has the same games as PS4 and PC basically, because of multi-platforming.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Who cares? You can get multiplats elsewhere. What matters for a console is what you can only get on that console and the Xbone has a pathetic amount of exclusives and now Microsoft has started releasing their stuff on PC too.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

It's a matter of price, PC probably the cheapest because of pirating, but then you have to upgrade your pc to play the newest games every once in a while. A console you have to pay for the games but you know you can run all the games you buy.

So it's all a matter of price anyway, doesn't mean shit what console you buy since they have become very similar and there's no games good released anymore.

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

but then you have to upgrade your pc to play the newest games every once in a while. A console you have to pay for the games but you know you can run all the games you buy.
Are you for real dude?

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

upgrade your pc to play the newest games every once in a while
Difference being I invest 200-400 € every 5 years on my pc instead totally replacing the whole thing with a marginally better one every 2-3 years like consoles.
A console you have to pay for the games but you know you can run all the games you buy.
alternating between dips below 30 or outright locked 30 fps
wew

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

PC probably the cheapest because of pirating, but then you have to upgrade your pc to play the newest games every once in a while.

He says.
In a thread about the Xbox One X
A console upgrade

user, I could just OC my CPU and buy a new GPU and extra RAM stick for less than the price of the Xbox One X.. and it'd be literally the same thing.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

but then you have to upgrade your pc to play the newest games every once in a while.
No you fucking don't I've been using the same high end hardware for like 9 years

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

Oh boy, "4k" Minecraft.
I can't wait for other amazing Xbox exclusives to come out that I can't already play on my PC.
Like… Uh…

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

No, it has less games than the PS4 and PC. The Xbox honestly has nothing.

any worthwhile third party game that is on the PS4 or Xbox is also on PC
any worthwhile "first party" game that is on the Xbox is also on PC
and even then Xbox first party titles are awful. It has 343i, nu-Rare. The only good studio they had, Lionhead, they canned
Sony has good first party studios like Japan Studio and Sucker Punch. The PS4 is good for first party games and weeb games
Nintendo have good first and second party studios

I can warrant a purchase for a PS4, PC, Switch, 3DS and a Vita. The Xbox has 0 reason to warrant a purchase, better options are available that let you play almost their entire library.

Parker Long
Parker Long

AMD
ram slower than DDR4-3000
Other than that, right on.

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

A diversity of exclusive games to encourage 4K diversification in order to create a diverse experience for the 4K diverse group of diversified (((players))) with diverse gender identities, background, race identities and creeds.

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

that nice, most powerful gimped PC
half if that. lets not forget the average console game is 1.5 times more expensive than the PC version.

why indeed.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Because I can't upgrade it and the game devs say what resolution & fps I play at instead of me. Also no mods and pretty much too much money and power in something exclusively for normalfag gaming. No modding? No lewd shit? Can't even create anything on it. Just get a PC.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

B'cuz Xbone has no emulator