Smaller than a wii

Why haven't you preordered an Xbox One X yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/8JvKjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I buy a console?

/thread

Fuck off pajeet, you got your ten cents

1.)Xbox backwards compatability is a thing on regular xbones
2.)4k Support on Consoles is a joke
3.)It looks gaudy
4.)The processor is going to painfully show its age in a few months

PS4 gets a lot of shit for having no games but fuck, the xbone genuinely has no fucking games.

who is this babalonian cheeseburger salesman

Oh, and microsoft is at least on a level of not being retarded enough to sell backwards compatibility as a premium service while leaving the functionality in their systems.
Thanks Sony

Thanks Nintendo

Yeah admittedly, leaving Gamecube support in the later systems but having hardware incompatibility was fucking dumb. Especially now since the USB Gamecube adapter can be used both in vWii mode on the wii u, and I believe on the later models of the wii that still had USB drives.
My beef is that the PS4 has all the software instructions it needs to read and play PS1 and PS3 games but it just doesn't, in addition to the PS2 emulator actually working fine for injected ps2 games with very few compatibility errors

Go shill your worthless systems somewhere else. You could never compete with PCs and never will.

no exclusives. It's just an expensive paperweight if it doesn't' have any games worth playing on it.

THIS
Exclusives are the bread and butter of any console. With no exclusives you are better off buying/building a gaming PC that will have better resolution and framerate and you can also play those exclusive PC games like Butterlord, or a buying a PS4 that also has the same multiplats, but offers a few exclusives.

I would have considered buying this if they actually scrapped the Xbone and went ahead with a new console gen.

Not to mention with a little work (or just simply just using VMs) you have support for PC games for decades in the past AND a massive library of games from every console to emulate.

xxxXXxXxXXxxx_BoxXXXx_One_xxxXXxXxXXxxx

Why? There still wouldn't be any games.

Who are you buying from? Apple? Alienware?

Yes and the reason we emulate consoles, is because the exclusives, otherwise you would just play it on natively on PC.

Sounds kinda inviting actually

ha ha

You mean that Sumerian sandwich-slinging savage?

Wasn't taking back the GRAFIX crown the whole point of this thing? It's going to be dead on arrival.

How many people want to pay 500 dollars for a console every 3 years?

I have a PS4pro and I'll be playing weebshit on it for 5 years. And I only got it because somebody died and left me money.

Where are the videogames?

I'm just waiting for the inevitable overheating issues. Cramming more shit into a smaller frame, there's no fucking way that it'll be able to properly cool itself.

didn't meant to quote

Are you talking about the 360? I swear this is the only thing xbone owners hang onto, or at least every time I encounter one when they learn I still have a 360

4.3 liters versus 1.5 liters
that's like being the winner of the special olympics
yeah, at 30 FPS, and/or with checkerboard rendering or dynamic resolution scaling
hahaha. check pic related. MUCH faster CPU (with 12 hardware threads instead of 8, at 50% higher clock rate), more RAM, more storage (and SSD), more upgradeable, more everything. not even twice the price, and that's including a grossly overpriced graphics card. pcpartpicker.com/list/8JvKjc
nice meme you queer

I realize this is a troll thread but it's so low-effort, a bunch of kids are reading this board and I had to respond in case someone reads this and thinks it's legitimate

Because it has no games, Mr. Spencer.

PS1 and 2 sure, but PS3? I doubt it unless Sony is hiding a Cell in the PS4 for no reason.

6 Tflops are less than 8.4 Tflops user. By not including RPM they killed the one bullet point they were aiming for, by pricing it at four hundred ninety nine shekels they killed their chance at regaining market share.
Universal HUEG compatibility might still convince me to buy your TVTVTVbox… But we can safely assume that it will just be a halfarsed port of the already halfarsed HUEG emulator the 360 has.

That's because it doesn't have any games

A comparably priced PC can run games at 60FPS and higher

FTFY

I know that. I'm just not sure if they do, even though they own the fucking things

ironic shilling is still shilling

It doesn't need a cell, it has a translation library so it can run natively on the ps4's hardware. Like 360 games on xbone.

I've literally never heard about this before, any sources?

gbatemp
Thread might be kill because lol ceaseanddesist

And the thing you decided to spend on was a console?

I guess all those games that run on WINE are magically native Linux binaries too.

My PC makes clouds you console kiddies could only dream of.

I'm not saying all, I'm saying there's a definitive precedent that the PS4 would be more than capable of running ps3 software.
The thing is, it just straight up doesn't, and it's painfully obvious why.

Also you retard don't use the fucking Monkey Hero excuse, there's ALWAYS going to be a fucking Monkey Hero when it comes to crossplatforming software.

No fun allowed I see.

Couldn't find anything

Yeah. I kinda dislike the world and the people in it and vidya keeps me sane.

Its pathetically slim library makes the PS3 launch titles look overstuffed. You can't even call whatever the Xbox One has a library; it's closer to a desk brochure stand filled exclusively with colorectal cancer pamphlets.

I don't know what the fuck you're on about. It's got a ton of multiplat games going for it.

He's from Parappa the Rapper 2

It has the same games as PS4 and PC basically, because of multi-platforming.

Who cares? You can get multiplats elsewhere. What matters for a console is what you can only get on that console and the Xbone has a pathetic amount of exclusives and now Microsoft has started releasing their stuff on PC too.

It's a matter of price, PC probably the cheapest because of pirating, but then you have to upgrade your pc to play the newest games every once in a while. A console you have to pay for the games but you know you can run all the games you buy.

So it's all a matter of price anyway, doesn't mean shit what console you buy since they have become very similar and there's no games good released anymore.

Are you for real dude?

Difference being I invest 200-400 € every 5 years on my pc instead totally replacing the whole thing with a marginally better one every 2-3 years like consoles.
wew

user, I could just OC my CPU and buy a new GPU and extra RAM stick for less than the price of the Xbox One X.. and it'd be literally the same thing.

No you fucking don't I've been using the same high end hardware for like 9 years

Oh boy, "4k" Minecraft.
I can't wait for other amazing Xbox exclusives to come out that I can't already play on my PC.
Like… Uh…

No, it has less games than the PS4 and PC. The Xbox honestly has nothing.

I can warrant a purchase for a PS4, PC, Switch, 3DS and a Vita. The Xbox has 0 reason to warrant a purchase, better options are available that let you play almost their entire library.

Other than that, right on.

A diversity of exclusive games to encourage 4K diversification in order to create a diverse experience for the 4K diverse group of diversified (((players))) with diverse gender identities, background, race identities and creeds.

that nice, most powerful gimped PC
half if that. lets not forget the average console game is 1.5 times more expensive than the PC version.

why indeed.

Because I can't upgrade it and the game devs say what resolution & fps I play at instead of me. Also no mods and pretty much too much money and power in something exclusively for normalfag gaming. No modding? No lewd shit? Can't even create anything on it. Just get a PC.

B'cuz Xbone has no emulator