Something that should be some addon DLC is being sold as an entirely new game for full price…

I see nothing wrong here fellow gamer. Don't you want to support you favourite game developer?

Enough to complete it honestly.

The question is, why did you buy it? Its not like you're supporting developer.

VR owners have already proven they will buy overpriced shit on the mere promise of experiencing the same old shit a different way. Not emptying their wallets would be madness.

convenience.

Wait a second. Does Skyrim VR and Fallout 4 VR have mod support? Or they closed the engines? Can't we reprogram sexlab for them?

b-but muh wayfoo
totally not a pedo btw

how far is fallout sexlab? last time i checked it out it was shit

Because he is a cuck, user

I don't know. I don't play fallout 4. Even modding for that game is bad.

Literally nobody believes this. VRshit is VRshit, no matter who makes it.

Why are you surprised?
Vidya has been dead for years, all we witness now is putrefaction, I'm just waiting for the vultures to end this misery.

VR is a stupid and pointless fucking gimmick and I hope it dies a rapid death, like 3D-TV pretty much has.

But it's the future
THE FUTURE OF GAMING
fucking anti VR shills

I like this term.

Didn't one of the voice actors not even know he was in fallout 4?

I unironically have no problem with this. If you fell for the VR meme you deserve everything you get.

i mean if you have the money to buy overprice shit then you clearly have enough to continue to fall for todd's shit

People who fell for the PC meme deserve everything they got.

FIRST YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT TOO MUCH SKYRIM, NOW YOU'RE CRYING ABOUT FALLOUT 4??

BUY IT AGAIN YOU FUCKING RETARD DO IT

Yeah fuck off goon

is it funny i can see todd actually saying that when he is alone

VR is shit and it will be shit for a long time

don't you dare fucking laugh at me or call me howard the coward again

I never said that

Literally the only difference is that Fallout 4 *ALREADY* has VR support via any number of mods. There's probably a VR hack for GalGun, I don't know, but even if it did it's probably janky as fuck because it's not nearly as easy to write code for the game as it is in a Bethshit title - nor are there tools like script extenders to add functionality that's not in the base game.

I could see Bethesda shilling this VR crap for consoles. PS4 is the only console with official VR support, and they "don't allow mods" - which is a perfect opportunity for them to shill an in-house VR solution to not only a larger audience, but an audience with a bad case of buyers remorse that is desperately trying to justify blowing half a grand on a fad gimmick.

That would imply people here were retarded enough to buy it the first time.

They're not even including the DLCs, fuck's sake todd.

CoP is a shit game that completely falls apart the moment you enter pripyat, and you should have shit on him for actually buying it and giving sergei money.

Each of STALKER's mission pack sequels misses the point more and more.

Have you lads also seen this?

This requires the appropriate music to go with it.

VR is easy as shit to put in the game, it should be fucking free, and only used as a gimmick to lure new potential buyers in.
The hard thing about VR is optimization, something which wouldn't be a problem if the game was fucking optimized to begin with. But guess what, they won't even fucking do that, they'll just tell you to buy 4 GTX titans get the newest intel CPU to fucking run this nigger rigged aberration on medium-low settings. Maybe, just fucking maybe, they'll add some shitty fucking effects to hide the graphics so they can say "we optimized, look how good it fucking looks with this chromatic aberration and shit in your fucking face".

Were it not for the chinese, nips would be the jew of the east. The only redeeming thing about those fucks is that the games they make are actually fun.

Someone post that 8ch Steam group cap with a ton of fuckers playing Shitout 4, please.

Apparently you never played the best fighting game ever made.

Say it out loud, goon: that's actually the truth, despite you trying reverse psychology. Americans can't make a decent game anymore, for the simple reason they have to turn it political aka propaganda for sodomy and racemixing.

Japan makes videogames, America makes propaganda.

FREE MODS GOY YOU JUST GOTTA BUY THEM WITH CREDITS THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY WITH SHEKELS

Can someone post their Todd collection?
I recently lost mine and would like some help get it back

Fucking despicable.

No one said that, goon.

Whoa you said cuck you really fit in here now goon.