4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game with a now dead online community?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-wonder-twins-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evenin' folks.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I prefer single player but I do predict seeing a lot of TF2 around.

Puzzle pirates. It had a legit player based economy and you could buy properties to make items and sell it. It was great. Puzzle pirates 2 never ever.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

12 days til Nippon. Feels like I'm forgetting something important. Had so much shit to do before going and now I have barely anything.

Mostly messed around with mega maker today. Still playing DQM joker too.

You asked this before nigger

Closed tonight. Painted a bit more at a rental house. One of the guys for my PAX hotel dropped out, so we're scrambling to find a new one. Joy.

Rock Band. So many memories, and then 4 happened.

Only counting online multiplayer, or still seeing a decent amount of online discussion too? Because I don't play much in the way of games with online multiplayer (did sadden me when the DS wifi went out of service, as the ability to trade shit with people online was a nice feature for the DS Pokemon titles).

Satanic Sixes confirm that TF2 is a game.

Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R and most PC fighting games that aren't SFV or Tekken 7.

Is it the translation book thing?

I heard Japan saw either a sequel or revamped version of Joker. Of course it never came west.

Sounds like a lot of autism.
How goes user

Probably asked close to 500 questions at this point user
What'd you do today?

Isn't this the second pax back out you've had?

DS wifi going down sucked. Couldn't easily hack in pokes like before. How goes user

That one cyberpunk Source mod. I can't remember the name, but it was fun as fuck. Last I checked it was dead, but that was a long time ago.

I still have myself and two people in the room. We're just trying to find a 4th to bring the cost down. Found a guy on Reddit that I forwarded to the guy who got the room. Hope he works out.

Yes, I know. >Plebbit. Shut up.

Whats good in the hood monica

That costs money. And I don't want to spend too much before going.

I think theres 3 joker games actually. I know theres a 2 at least. Would be nice. This games got a lot of rough edges.

You looking forward to being back in school user?

Just put my Zombie Commander deck into a Magic decklist site. Went to sleep for an hour about an hour and a half, feel well-rested.

Would Civ V be an acceptable answer?

Went driving again. I have a rash on my leg from the massive keychain rubbing on it when i drive. Not fun. Also playing more overlord. I got all the minion colors. I also got some gameplay video.

Yo user I'm still not home so I'll send you those links later, probably in tomorrow's thread. Been drinking for almost 20 hours.

But to answer the question, I used to love the original Day of Defeat. I played that shit almost everyday when I was in college. Now either no one plays or its 10 year olds that got it for Christmas cause daddy is a cheap drunk

I'm retarded.

of my sleep schedule very much so, i stayed up till about 11, then slept till about 5pm. Almost looking forward to going back to work just to try to normalize some. Worked on some drawings but was very lethargic for a good chunk of the day. dunno if i should try to sleep in a little bit or just stay up till i drop again

Neotokyo was pretty cool

NeoTokyo? That shit was pretty good

No, wtf. It has 16k active players atm and 31k at 24 hour peak. Unless Civ VI completely uncucks itself Civ V will never die

Didn't you get a new phone or something? You can just download a translation book or some shit to it.
Nigga this is a terribly bad idea.

Decided to get out of the house earlier. Saw a cheap PS3 copy of Alice: Madness Returns that I'm debating about. The fact that it's a sequel to a game that's digital only, and with EA as publisher no less (would still be giving them money even if I got the predecessor in a future flash sale), is something of a turn off, but I've heard over the years how much anons have liked them. Debating on if it's worth going back and dropping $12 on. Then had to drive home with a brewing dust storm about to hit.

Other than that, messed around a bit making some mp4s of music and ate tendies.

Why don't you just make a fucking folder for them with generic names instead of using the filename to keep namefagging?

Thats how you catch the gay

Naps are so nice. Post deck.
Yeah sure that works.

Didn't expect a more actiony game

Damn user you should cut that out. Can't be too healthy. How are you still standing?

Hell yeah I am. I drifted apart from my old childhood friends, so I didn't really have anyone to hang out with. Looking forward to seeing my college buddies again. Also the classes I'm taking seem pretty neat this semester.

No, but I heard that was good. I remembered the name, it's Dystopia.

Gonna beat P5 tonight. Wish me luck!

I just had one.

how do i know which one is my waifu?

Sleep cycles go in periods of an hour and a half. If you sleep for 90 minutes, you'd've gone through a whole cycle so you should wake up feeling breddy gud.

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/the-wonder-twins-1/
It's a lot cheaper than I thought it was. I haven't updated it in 6 months so that's obviously something I'm going to have to do.

I'll take what I can get at this point. I still don't know why anyone would pull out of a hotel that houses part of the con literally ONE WEEK before it starts.

Because I'm a fucking man

You'd know, otherwise you're just horny.

Stay up forever user, you've got how long til work? Might as well enjoy it

I've heard that google translate can take pictures of shit and translate on the go. It ain't too perfect but it'll work well enough for menus and signs and shit.

My 3dpd ex really liked that alice game. Looked neat when I saw here play it.

And I didn't think about it like that really. Needed to organize them and this made it easy.

When you get into battles with all your minions, you really have to micromanage a bunch. It tickles my autism in all the right places. The greens are invisible rogues, and the blues are healers. Makes for fun fights.

I'm seriously expecting some Jap to find him and create a video of him being an embarrassment.

Yep. Sure.

Mainly just poking at you since it takes me forever to finish games even if I'm right at the end myself. Especially if there's nothing left afterward to enjoy in a given series.

but im not horny. i think i know, but people say you only have one

You're gonna meet a cute nip, cheat on your waifu, and go full normalfag. I can feel it.

If you're a fan of the original, you're probably going to hate it. Just go pirate the semi-HD re-release of the original.

Wow I was being sarcastic really. Glad you are going to get to be around friends again.
What classes?

The one you think about all day and makes your heart jump when you see her.

I fucking love graveyard play shit. Nice.

Maybe someone they knew died. Or they ran out of money on a coke binge.

You also have to remember that I used to work at a Japanese company which basically meant that I had to drink until the last train every night after work, drinking until morning on Fridays and drink all day during company outings

No, im not sure if he actually will finish it tonight. No joke.

Go jerk off then talk to us.

I took a break from it today.

Getting sleep in periods of 90 minutes is pretty fucking chill. The feeling of waking up kind of tired but still well-rested is one of my personal reasons for living.

This deck combos like a goddamn motherfucker. With my old friend group, they were never actually upset it combo'd off, because it's never actually a cheap combo and the deck makes you work for it.

I drink for like an hour then pass out. Hate the stuff.

Too bad its weird gremlins and not like neat monsters or something.

Too much work.

Oh right! Forgot they did that so often. Sounds comfy as fuck.

Google translate requires a connection to the internet to work, not only that but the translate thing only works for small things like an exit sign or something like "Tokyo: 240 km", not entire menus.

The original game or the original Alice in Wonderland work they're based off of?

Whats the best combo? I just read the commander tbh

My mobile plan lets me use it in nippon so I'll have internet. And I can just crop out to the things I don't know about.

I thought the gremlins were your allies?

Boy that sure would be a fucking knee slapper for sure.

work starts again on monday, MAYBE. depends on the clients right now.

Here's some stuff from the desk today, shame i can't use this place to bring progress once i'm back at work but its keeping me on some self-imposed homework schedule right now

Me and my coworker lived near each other in China so we used to sleep at the manga cafe most of the time. Shit was crazy they had showers, dry cleaning, karaoke, free snacks and drinks, massage chairs, the works.

Where exactly do you plan to go in JP?

today was an ok day at work
nothing really bad happened today besides losing the fork for my lunch, it was just a tiring day.

I'm taking orgo, genetics, clinical psychology, and history of philosophy (Greek/Hellenistic period).
Orgo's gonna be a pain because I'm awful at chem, but the rest I'm really into. Especially clinical psychology, since I wanna be a therapist one day.

Great feel.

They are, but you can make them commit mass seppuku at your will. mainly by jumping into a giant smelter so you can upgrade your gear

Fugg damn autocorrect we lived in Chiba not China. How stupid is this shit that I've typed Chiba several hundred times but it still doesn't remember it.

RoOst

Top right guy is pretty good. Nice use of depth.

I'm probably going to crash in a manga cafe my first night there because I'm coming in at midnight.

I've got a list of various weeby places to go, some shrines, some museums, some places with bars and shit.

Well, the main condition are these two bad boys to take everybody at the table down in one fell swoop.

Truly god-tier.

Pick me up some japanese candy ;)

Your mobile plan lets you use calls and texts over seas maybe, but not data. You need a wifi connection otherwise you're not gonna be able to do anything but call people.

Seriously, someone ought to go 2ch alert the nips to watch out for him.

You trying to draw a spine or one of Haseo's twin blades?

That's pretty good. What do you do for work? And what do you use for reference when drawing?

Are you gonna hunt for that fork?

my roommates went to some microbars when they were there, those sounded like loads of fun

Nice! Glad you did better at work today user. What'd you do once you got home?

The fuck is orgo

RIP

How goes user

How often is the gray dude a OTK?

Send me money to buy it with

Cool now I have a better idea of where to send you.

IS THAT LEMMY FUCKIN' KILMISTER?

Pretty much as often as he drops. If not, then just sacrifice him and bring him back again.

Fine other than being woken up at 1am. Timezones are bullshit.

Nah you pay some amount of money and I get data/calls/text for the month I pay it. I looked into this shit nigger. For like the past year. Worst case scenario I buy a pocket wifi there. Its 50$. I'll be fiiiiiine.

When'd they go?

Hows golden gai? Or that one place with all the izakaya's under the train?

Get a job you bum

Hah, sorry man. It's short for organic chemistry.

Place a bounty on their heads. It's the only way for you to assert your dominance as alpha of the break room.

what if this happens in multiple cases? i mean, there are a lot of perfect 2d girls out there that are more than worthy of affection.

Im trying to get into college and not want to kill myself in the process. Besides, there isnt any minimum wage jobs around here that arent taken by fucking mexicans.

That seems really annoying but neat

What'd timezones ever do to you?

Is that like genetic engineering? You gonna make clones and shit?

Then you haven't found her yet.

Just tell them to keep an eye out for a shorter Clint Eastwood.

Half the time these threads are at 1 AM for me and the other half at 2 AM.

You're gonna want to stay away from the goldengai especially if you're by yourself and don't speak Japanese. If you want good outdoor izakaya go to Ueno near the Keisei line. There are plenty off good places there.

Nigger do you not know how mobile data works? Verizon/At&t/whatever don't have fucking data towers set up in grorious nippon.

Nigger, the pocket translation book would be cheaper and the reason you're not buying it is because it costs too much, what kind of niggatry is this?

Hopefully Trump takes care of that with harsher penalties on places hiring spics. Bet wages raise a bit because of it.

I'm staying right next to senso ji so thats not too far off from my hotel. Thanks for the tip.

the neck of my lamp

yeah dude

at the moment just photos or stuff in my room, reading various resources on line for exercises like all the scribby stuff you see. boring but important

May, it sounded fun but coulda been better cuz there was persoanl drama going on with them at the time

Metal.

Make it so when I'm sleeping and people sixteen hours ahead of me think its a good idea to bother me. I just want to sleep, not hear about your day.

God bless Arizona

When I do this special plan I can use a nipponese service called docomo or some shit. Told you I looked into this.
And I need internet for gps/maps anyway.

What could go wrong!

They already made the minimum wage go up to 15 dollars over like 5 years, so its going to increase, but artifically. So basically the economy is fucked here permanently.

Not exactly. It's sorta like a combination of biology and chemistry, so looking at the chemical interactions of biological compounds. Like, what DNA is, and the specific chemicals involved that cause DNA to lead to the creation of proteins.
It's pretty complicated stuff. I don't even really understand it myself.

Are you in like china or are your friends?

15$ an hour here would make me rich. I feel bad for your rural areas. They are so fucked.

Bet a lot of guys in there make drugs.

Amen to that
t. Texan

You arent going to feel rich when you're paying 3x the amount for the same shit you are now. You might make more money, but you wont reallt have more. Its just another way for the left to make commiefornia into a literal commie state.

second largest factor of why i didn't join them, my roommte bought his girlfriend tickets to the trip and it sounded like she nagged him the whole fucking time, and then one night when he wasn't home she got drunk and told me how she thought he was dumb for going on a japan trip cuz she wasn't "Ready"

I lowkey hate her now but she pays her part of the rent so i keep to myself

You got a nice lamp shade to go with that lamp neck?

Best state in the southwest. Just need to get the spics and calicucks out.

The blacks upstairs are fighting over whar i think are drugs at like 1:30 in the morning. Fucking hell.

Your ass, not mine nigga.

Luckily I pay for nothing because I live with my folks and have no bills. It'd just be more money for me to travel with.

Can't blame you for not going. But seems like a waste for you not to have went and ditched them ASAP.

Call the cops. Might get to hear some fireworks.

DAS RITE

I should append that with kikes as well; Tuscon has a literal rothschild mayor, not even joking.

They be in Nipland. Its like 8pm there right now.

Man if I was in Texas I'd be camping out at one of those monuments.

tfw commifornians selfdeport themselves when they realize there isn't any skiing outside of winter.

Fight fire with fire, start arguing with yourself over what they think are taxes at 6:30 in the morning.

Record it in case things go south. Might be able to get them removed if things turn ugly.

nah its a metal lamp so now worry about that

the other factor is i wanted to stay at home and help at work and i'm still in that slump where i'm having trouble being social, if i traveled i'd want to be better around people again

More like 5:30pm
Ask them for trips for a weeb baka gaijin

I'll send you some places to go so you can look know the address and shit. But you HAVE to go to MOS Burger. Best chain hamburger in the world. I'm salivating like pavlov's dog just thinking about it.

Nice keep it up. Where are you at?

I would rather not get involved. I dont wanna be shot when i leave the apartment.

Or video games. I could just join a match of dota and scream at peruvians for an hour.

I dont have enough space to store it.

How do you make friends from Nipland?

And Holla Forums is shitting itself again.

I'm looking forward to being in my own little world while traveling honestly. I got so burned out talking to tourists during this last job that having a language barrier is going to be comfy.

Yee planned to. That and coco curry, ichiban ramen, and mr donut are the big nip chains I gotta try. Any others?

what is it then? ive sometimes lost sleep over how the writers treat them. when they feel pain i feel it, when theyre happy im happy. there is a feeling of togetherness and joy in relevant art, music, etc. or even dreams.

You never know, one of them might knock on your door and ask if they can play video games with you. They'll never do that with taxes.

If they wanted snow, they'd probably go north to Oregon and Washington, and if they wanted an ocean, they'd go to Texas. We get these ex-patriots here that are used to it being really fucking hot (I'd wager from southern commiefornia), and try to vote for the same policies that made their state a shithole. Doesn't seem to work as well as in other states though.

I will say that I was surprised to hear that the local news channel was outright calling the protestors from the other night out as being out of state rent-a-riot. I'm betting national news would never so much as hint at that, but then again I don't watch TV (heard the thing above from my mother, who sees no issue watching MSM all the time).

Seems fine to me?

You ain't got a phone?

Yeah but when you find The One. She will make you forget all others.

Thank fucking God

I'd probably get told to tell you to fuck off

Fresh air is great, ever read something good atop a mountain? Its beyond great.

Childhood friend, I know others through vidya.

What wronk?

like progress wise or? region? i used to draw for fun when i was younger but never learned anything technical so like this week i started reading up on doing it properly

Or start playing Lynch Day loud enough for them to get the message.

You a nip yourself? Or did he just move there?

Osho no gyoza for gyoza and bar ka for fried rice thought both of them have great food otherwise. Just don't go to Osaka no osho that place sucks. More later

All three of these are impossible in Houston.

Where do you live I meant. Wanted to k ow what was easier in terms of getting books to practice with

They would rather smoke weed and fight eachother all night while playing really loud rap in their expensive stereo systems that they either stole or bought with a credit card they never paid back.

I have a phone, but i have like 3 gigs of space left.

You're lucky. Im stuck here and when the civil war breaks out im fucked. Im in the epicenter of it.

502 error for a sec

Is he one of those dummies that moves to Japan and then hates on anything weeby? Seems so silly.

Thanks. Totally forgot about gyoza on shit I need to try.

Sorry that was supposed to be barmia that's the name not whatever shit my phone made it into

You'd be surprised nigga. Plenty of nigger-tier nigs around here that love their vidja.

eh i just googled stuff like "drawing exercises, learning drawing from start" and sorta stuff, if i wanted a book i'd order from amazon or something

as for region, northeast USA

I'm going to take a break from singing and start working on learning how to draw. I want to do more Quests eventually, so I gotta figure out how to draw better backgrounds and other shit. I just hope I can balance this with work and school coming up next week.

I dont play SFV. Im a tekken and HFTF guy.

I said call the cops.

Ayyy thanks
Oh any good places to buy old games? I have book offs and thats about it

thats a little scary

Post drawings.
How goes user

Love is pretty scary user

Weed is legal here, btw. Stupid fucking law.

Why do i still live?

someone else is on /ic/ I see.

If you truly enjoy it, you can make it work.

Oh lucky!
And just get a waifu brah. Same thing really

nice dubs but i only went there for links recently

Got anymore art to share nigga?

A waifu doesnt have sentience, or a physical pussy i can fuck.

Ones I met played old weird japanese shit, it was bizarre as fuck.

Thats why you gotta buy onaholes too.

I dont wanna get shot, or get infected with aids or some shit. Im staying far away.

Not this shit again.

Can an ona hole say "i love you" i would not be surprised if one does and mean it?

I'm going through a drawing book right now, so that's mostly what I've been doing. some life drawing here and there too.

You just posted one of 'em.

Probably best to invest in earplugs in that case.

Damn user why'd you ever give it up?

Exchange student I spent a year with. Learned the magic of anime and nip commercials through recorded nip TV. She still can't wrap her head around people just living in the middle of nowhere. I cant wrap my head around people living in cities. Go figure.

Horrible.

Doesn't like most foreigners for being rude shits. Don't be a rude shit or try and recreate cringy shit from anime.

so yesterday wasn't all that bad since it made you feel better about this one.

They shake the apartment. They're still fighting too.

You're not a fucking footfag are you?

Oh hey, it's you. How's it been fam?

She better be ugly to where you look at her like a sis.

Nah I've got a lot of that southern hospitality in me so I'm super nice. And I'm surprisingly pretty reserved despite how I act online.

They stopped. Im going to bed. Night.

nice lines m8

Miss me with that dick talk nigga.

I still remember that "My Parents Found My Toys" onahole thread on /a/.

I once encountered a nigaboo at a local game store. He was trying to ask about Tales and somehow I as a customer wound up being the go-to source of information on it at the time. In exchange, he recommended SMT to me (as if I hadn't already heard about it being on halfchan at the time, not that he knew). It's kind of odd to see, really, one that's not just a spoats and fightan guy.

I'm immediately bombarded with thoughts and worries as soon as I wake up, and the only feeling I've felt is the desire to go back to sleep or the existential dread of realizing I'm going to keep waking up until one day I'm old and can't even take a piss without being in complete agony. I gotta go to bed soon to reset my sleep schedule. I really messed it up this summer.

At least food's good.

Cya next time user

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

I keep mine nice and hidden sitting on my desk by the door. Won't ever happen.

Fucking blast Death Grips super loud with boosted bass nigga. If you're gonna die, might as well die being an annoying piece of shit.

Guessing she doesn't understand the appeal of, what was it, Non Non Biyori then? You do need to remember though that unlike NA, Japan's small, and they have a lot of people to cram into not all that much space.

Have a good night nigga

why even be born tbh

oh i bought one of these and i think it comes in today so that should be fun to work with, tough to find photos of the poses i wanna try in my head

There's quite a bit of people like that here, it's fucking jarring hearing them talk about overseas exclusives and ds emulations etc etc.

school and judgement. It's hard to keep drawing when you have a voice in your head telling you every line you draw sucks, and practicing that for hours while that voice is there is really draining. I've mellowed out now, so I can tell that voice to fuck off and concentrate better now.

been fine. found it I can sing on pitch and shit, but apparently I don't have much of a singer's voice after practicing for a few years. so I gotta add some bells and whistles to add more color to my voice and make it interesting to listen to. what's new with you?

thanks.

Indian style seems tough

Can't wait to see more user. That shits pretty tight. Glad we got so many drawfags back in 4am. Could be fun.
Gotta draw a cute Ritsu for me some time!

I've not heard any of the local ones talk about those, but then again it's not like I make a habit of hanging around nogs anyhow.

Isis hijacks your plane and crashes you into mt. fuji.

Well I meant before the existential dread kicks in fam. The moments between the alarm clock waking you up and you actually opening your eyes.

If you die in Nippon you are reborn into the 2D world. I'll be fine.

I dunno man, I have to admit shes pretty, quite possibly the only person who can remember my birthday and actually give two shits about my well being.

Best of luck then.

What I would do for some ribs right now.

The one way she put it to me is you have to constantly be doing things to survive or just not go insane.

I think I'm gonna go to bed. I don't have much to blogpost about tonight, I guess. Have a Honkers.

Sounds like you've been having an interesting few months, my dude. You should stick to the music thing though, it seems like it makes you really happy. Good to hear you're doing well.
Oh you know, same old same old. Thanks for asking though.

Cya next time user

Thanks user. I'm pretty excited. Its so damn close I can almost taste it

Theres probably a bit of a trick to it like anything, drawing is a technical skill at the end of the day. sometimes just watching some one else do it once can help these things a lot

They're usually around campus or friends of acquaintances, shit like that. A few I've met are ghetto bangers from years ago that I see around sometimes.

Do you watch a lot of drawing vids on kiketube or something? If so post cause that'd be comfy.

I've been craving some brisket for a few days now.

I hate driving in Denver. They got parking meters everywhere, the streets are confusing to drive around, and now there's more and more homeless people moving in. Small towns are fine by me.

Sleep tight muchacho.

i haven't found any i frequent yet but i think i'll look some up soon

it'd probably be more trouble than it's worth. not say that I'm not gonna try and get a cute girlfriend when college starts back up, but I ain't expecting an easy ride.

Definitely post if you do. I'm considering either taking up drawing or getting /fit/ so I gotta make a choice soon.

I suppose there's likely a difference in mentality between living in the city and living rural as to what's of interest and what's boring. Here where I live, I'm technically on the edge of two towns (street just east is the dividing line); it's not exactly urban (been a number of farms out this way), but at the same name isn't rural either. Next to no skyscrapers, but no room for further expansion either, and they keep trying to turn every vacant lot into more apartments.

do both, exercise both mind and body

Thats more effort than I can muster

self discipline is also an art

tribal tattoos like Revvy's are the only kind I think look hot on a girl.

I do like singing, but fucking damn if there aren't constant ups and downs. there's a level of validation seeking when I go up to sing in front of people that fucks me up. you don't seem to like to talk about yourself too much.

I'm an 8 year NEET. I've got none.

That kind of thing probably goes away eventually. Honestly it sounds like the ups outweigh the downs though, and if that's the case then it'll only get better with time.

Yeah, it's not my thing.

Doesn't count as being continued further if you just had a job, albeit a short one. You're on a new count now.

Meh I've had a couple of other jobs in there. If you added them all up I'd still be a 7.3 year NEET.

start with fitness then, improving your body will improve your brain and then when you're in that rhythm you'll seek other outlets for using your free time

I just want to get /fit/ so I can crush commie skulls when the time comes honestly.

Still doesn't count as being on-end. You can say you've had X, Y, and Z stints of being a NEET, but saying "I'm an 8 year NEET" when you've gone and done something between then and now, even if small doesn't count, since you've broken the streak.

a noble pursuit but the byproduct of regular exercise will be better motivation in general so try not to waste too much time doing idle things like scrolling through message boards or watching youtube videos

Thats just silly

I don't really idle too much. I'm always playing games at least. 4am is the one time I sit down and browse the web for like 2 hours a day.

i dont know, holding a job for less than a year sounds like failing to break the cycle rather than doing something

Hey, I'm just going by what I was told when I had to return to take one final CC course when it was offered. Had been NEET for a year or so prior, and even one class was enough for it to not count anymore.

Thats small time NEET shit though. I'm closing in on a decade. Its different.

sounds like bullies at work

Not sure how old you are, but I took CC straight out of high school. Only had a break at that point because the last class I needed wasn't being offered for another two semesters. Of course, the people teaching my major didn't have the time to actually teach the advanced students right (all levels being grouped into the same class; beginners get the most focus), so I wasn't taught what people are actually looking for in the field I picked, so I've been NEET again since the end of the class.

bye

Ritsu you should be a wizard of wizards. I have been a neet two months and I already know how to take over the world. Get gud. Also favorite game with dead online community would be halo2.

Book Off is probably your best bet especially for manga. I bought the 12 volumes of City Hunter for about ¥2000, not to mention Shonan Junaigumi for ¥100 a pop. I'm beat. Just got home and had an egg and turkey sandwich with kewpie mayo and hot sauce. I gotta sleep man but I'll talk to you tomorrow.