Obscure but important plot points in vidya

Have you ever been so mad at someone hurting your pet that you invaded Hell and went on a killing spree of such proportions that you became a part of demon mythology as the demons devil?

Go home Todd, DooD4 is a piece of shit.

Nah, I'm gonna disagree. I think 2016 DOOM is objectively the best game in the series.

I wouldn't say best but definitely better than 3.
I'd probably rank the series
1>2=nu>3

Fuck off Todd

I'm not Todd. But I do believe everyone should purchase 2016 DOOM because it is an amazing game with compelling graphics and brutal action. It puts all other modern FPSs to shame.

I agree fellow anonymous! It sure is an incredible rendition on an old and bygone era of video games. Especially old video games not made by Bethesda, what lame out-of-date wastes of time huh?

Don't forget to pick up a season pass if you haven't already, it's a great way to play the game with all the DLC!

Are you retarded?

God damn, nu/v/ is absolute fucking trash, so fucking pleb tier that you've never even played the original Doom. Now everyone go ahead and say how 'it's just shitposting bro xD I totally played it!!!'

Old Doom was never good. 2016 DOOM however is a timeless masterpiece. A perfect amalgamation of graphics and gameplay.

Second exodus truly ruined this board.

He's fishing for (you)s retard

Were is your proof that the Doom slayer and DOOM guy are the same person.

Gonna have to stop you right there user, I'm sorry but nobody is interested in your old lame versions of Doom 1. Everybody is always talking about how great Doom 1 is and everything else that wasn't made by Bethesda just doesn't quite measure up. I hope you rethink this attitude of yours and brush up on the playtime! Demons aren't gonna chainsaw themselves and don't forget to find some great Bethesda game inspired easter eggs! I won't tell you where though user, that's for you to find out.

I find you a very attractive man, if you don't mind me being so forward. I have a feeling you will do many important and amazing things in your life.

They should have just made nuDoom guy run 4 times faster by default then none of you would be complaining

Read it again, retard. He said original Doomguy became a part of mythology, and Nu-doomguy is his successor

Yeah, let's forget the shitty contextual animations, the shitty level design, etc.

Right, that's it, Toddposting needs to be a bannable offense.

No where in his first post does he say that the Doom slayer is a successor.
OP's first pic implies that they are the same person.

Just delete the thread OP, but I guess you cant because you are a newfag.

Now user, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Maybe you just need to relax and boot up a fresh save of Skyrim: Remastered? It's an excellent game and I think you'll find the amazing improved graphics quite relaxing indeed.

Now don't forget to download some mods with Bethesdapoints from Bethesda's very own mod store!

Bethesda is my favorite video game company. They make many very polished and fun products. I can't think of any modern video game company that is as good at making video games and is as well respected as Bethesda!

You're out of your crack smoking mind fucko.

That's great to hear, I feel the very same! Fans of Bethesda and the great games they make should stick together fellow anonymous. You have to be careful too because there are some anons out there that actually think Fallout: New Vegas was the best version of Fallout there is! Now we both know that's not true because it wasn't made by Bethesda but some folks think so anyways! Can you believe it? I certainly cannot, nothing beats the incredible experience of a well-made Bethesda game.

Obviously, but it doesn't change the fact that this board has gone to shit with the nonstop rampant shitposting, there was always the joke that newniggers thought that sage was le ebin downboat, and we've finally come to the point where it's used as such. Threads routinely become derailed because of autistic screeching that amounts to nothing more than 'REEE STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!! DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TANGENTIALLY RELATED TO IT!!!' and it all comes back to the same moment in time and has gotten progressively worse ever since and it all gets passed off as 'lol just shitposting bro xDDDD'

Your original post was garbage OP, if you wanted a proper thread then you should have put some effort into it.

this is factually correct

sorry user Bethesdoe may be shit but its still not as shit as Doom 3. Doom is not a good Survival Horror game. In fact all survival horror games are shit.

**Doom 2 wasn't as good as people pretend it to be. There are a lot of levels that are sub-par or just plain boring, but it always encouraged exploration and it never was the "closed monster arena into corridor into closed monster arena into corridor" shit that nuDoom was.
What really makes Doom shine are the wads. Claustrophobia is definitely my favorite one.**

Seems like cuckchan and its blatant shilling is the place for you
fuckoff Todd we've discussed this trash countless times, the game is average and short as shit and is a poorly designed mess thats only praised because its not common cinematic FPS tripe

Doom 3 is garbage and even NuDoom was better
Fuck Doom 3

But it is, those long unskippable dialogue events is a thing in every fps these days.

True, but it isn't as slow as the other ones

Can I pretend that this thread can be salvaged?

All the events in Digimon World, as well as the first three seasons of the Digimon anime (which happen in two different universes) are the result of shit that happens in obscure Japanese-only games for the Wonderswan, only the first of which has an english version. The second season of the anime says it's a sequel to the first, but like half the plot points in the backstory are actually from the second Wonderswan game.

Doubt it famalam

since this thread's a pile of steaming shit already I'll make it worse with an autistic wall of text

The monsters in Undertale are on the verge of causing a Chernobyl-scale disaster before you show up to fuck everything up.
Working backwards through the game there's a bunch of very subtle hints:
>There's this disproportionately massive geothermal power plant that took top men to build at a pretty heavy cost
>Their escape route is finding this exit and then, after a few of these trial runs with inert flora, blasting the overworld with pozzed pollen which may or may not involve mass ritual suicide. Due to time loop/memory wipe bullshit, they're oblivious to the consequences and this would end very badly for all parties
>Goatmom knows about plan A (murdering kids as they come in and turning them into Plot Chaos Emeralds), therefore is trying to keep the only entrance/exit to the underground sealed off to prevent it ever coming to fruition. But in all the time she's been living as a hermit, plan B was developed and that door won't stop it
>Shota Goat is actually playing the same role as Homura, and has been savescumming out of desperation, not spite

The rock done fucked you up nigger.

kys

Have you ever been so autistic that you shitpost threads because someone posts an image you don't like and it press you into a blind tism tantrum rage?