Games with original songs

Da Pantsu!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/1015303.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=R6u045xWmpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did she mean by this?

Did bad religion really wrote a song for sonic?

>I can't stop crying at what the industry has become as well as at what this board has become

Still haven't went to school to get my teaching diploma…. it's too late now…. I'm too old….

I played through the whole game up to Armstrong without knowing about offensive defense, and only learned how to parry properly at Sam fight

I miss when Telltale was actually good

Weebshit truly is cancerous pedo bait

There is strong irony in this post

Cannon Fodder was my childhood.

Yeah, me too. If you're a westerner who knew nothing about games of this genre, it doesn't exactly give you enough help sometimes. I 'got' Killer is Dead just fine, but it took a really long time for Revengeance to click which was annoying. It's annoying to know something is good, know something works, see that it's complex and has been carefully crafted and yet be unable to relate to it.

It could probably have been avoided by having a bullshit parry required boss first as a gate to tell people that they're playing it wrong. That way they could enjoy the rest of the game as it was intended, because just surviving through 80% of the game is kind of miserable. As is, it felt like I'd played Deus Ex and shot everybody. Good excuse to replay though I suppose.

What's so pedo about Da pantsu? Name one thing. hitomi.la/galleries/1015303.html

That was my first Platinum game as well.
Are you mentally retarded?

"Original songs" is a bit vague, but whatever.

I dont remember from which game is that groan.

I believe it's from Shenmue.

Megaman X6-I.D.E.A.
hooktube.com/watch?v=R6u045xWmpk