Contrarian Fruits/Good Vidya Thread

We are infested with contrarian kiddies and its getting annoying. They have asexually multiplied and are now almost thoroughly riddling the board with disease. In order to counteract these pantywastes, I suggest we discuss vidya we like and why - and we spot the uppity little mongrels and shame them for being fruits with the taste of a same-sex night club's bathroom floor.

I'll start: Automata is great because it has slick gameplay and a genuinely interesting story, though the 9s segments were garbage let's be real. I also like that the ending is really depressing if you choose to stick around, since 9s would be with a copied conscience of his beloved 2E and the real one would be on the abstract AI arc traveling through the stars with the homo-twins for company. Choose to leave with her and A2 will be the only original that's still around.
Also, there's only three androids left now, though they were the only ones that mattered anyway so meh.

Yakuza 0 is great on its own but the original Yakuza is the best for narrative cohesion and simple build-up and thematic handling. Also it doesn't fellate Japan's mafia like it owes them money, which I prefer. Yakuza 4 felt like Yakuza propaganda honestly.

Also Suikoden is fantastic.

I've noticed a huge influx of newfags recently. You can tell by the way they speak, they sound like 15 year olds and use old reddit memes in sentences, and reply to older-than-time images as if they've never seen it before.

What you're seeing is children who were born after 2005. Kids are stupidly internet-savvy and literal 12 year olds being here wouldn't surprise me at all. But consider that video games objectively went to shit in that cursed year 2007, these kids have never played a good video game unless they grew up on their parents old consoles. They were BORN in the era of the Xbox 360; they never knew singleplayer, only retarded shitheads and niggers screaming at each other over headsets. They have a different gauge for what quality means. They have no problem solving skills because everything in their lifetime is casual as fuck. They aren't even Halo kiddies, their go-to FPS is OVERWATCH. Their sandbox game is Minecraft. Many would rather watch a game streamed by someone else than play it themselves, and actually consider a stream "experiencing the game" when they can't afford it. This is the next generation. You're old now.

I've also noticed a massive spike in the 'x was never good' posts, usually a bunch of them in the first ten posts of a thread.

And yes, Suikoden is fantastic. The first one was one of my initial JRPG experiences and it's honestly mind-blowing how well done it was. I'm ashamed to admit that I've never played the second one despite having played all of the others. And yes, that includes Tactics and Tierkreis.

I love Fallout 4™, I just know everyone that hates it is just some sort of punk troll that doesn't even play video games like us.

I also have a fondness for TES series, it has so much imagination and you will get immersed into a huge world full of colorful characters.

I also noticed influx of censorship and (((localization))) apologists, as well as ironic shills keeping making threads about SJW games. Non stop.
You would think this place is too small for a focused raid, but apparently not.

While 9S is much less fun in combat, his part compensated with absolutely amazing perspective switch in narration. In the end he was one of my all time favourite video games protagonists.

Nothing wrong with old memes though, especially if they are cute or funny.

I disagree in principle. Rather than going to shit, it's number of games in general released per year has exploded. And even though the ratio of good to bad games remained the same, raw number of shit games indeed was gigantic.
With the rest of the post I agree, kids were mostly exposed to those numerous bad games, as finding good ones became much harder.

have you noticed how many threads are templates or questions with OP seemingly never bothering to stay and hear an answer to?
aka (1) and done

Nier is shit though and hugely disappointing compared to the first game.

kys

Kind of like this exact one?

Oh boy, spineless fuckers who can't handle their favorite games being criticized and making a safe haven thread about it. It's never worked before, why would it work now? Let's just gut the greatest lie here right off the gate and be on my way.

No it fucking wasn't. Maybe it looks great to you if you literally only ever played drakengard, but it's a mockery of platinum combat. All flash, no substance, significant damage sponge problems, lack of revelant variety and outright malfunctioning counter system.
I don't want to go over anything story related because it's subjective, but do fuck off with pretending the combat was anything other than style over substance tedium.

Indeed.

ZOMG ! MUST BE A KIDDIE CONTRARIAN ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERES A WALL OF TEXT OMG KEK

No. The number of good games remained the same and the shit increased. The ratio was extremely skewed. And 2007 gave us Modern Warfare, Portal, Twitter, Tumblr, Big Bang Theory, the first iPhone, etc. It really gave stupid normalfags both the ability to get online easily and download games, and the delusional belief they belong online playing games.

I don't mind differing opinions because I'm not a child.
If they have an argument to say why one of the games I love is trash, let them say it. If they don't, then they get outed as trolls instantly.

All of these things are true. Are you some kind of weeb, op? Are you so butthurt you needed to make a thread about normal folks not liking your autistic weebshit?

This.
The real problem, beside faggots coming in just to say "it's shit lol XD", it's newfags taking every fucking troll and bait seriously and replying to it devolving the thread into shitposting. After more than a decade of imageboards, shouldn't people have learned?

Name 3 good western games that came out this year.

Dude haha i love filthy frank

You foolishly think that most people have used imageboards for a decade and not, say, six months.

If we start digging, the amount of good games from 2007 is pretty large
Just off the top of my head. There are most certainly more.

What does "all style no substance" even mean? Do you realize we are talking about stylish action game there aka cuhrayzee? Combat is almost identical to bayonetta, except you have more freedom of customization.

The point risen is still valid as you can see butthurt children with no arguments here >>13279547>>13279559

I think most imageboard users actually don't stick around so long. Either they get their life together and stop coming here because they realize that being surrounded by so much negativity all day is harmful to their psyche, or they get stuck here forever and then kill themselves.

My Mario 64 thread really riled up some autists.

If only they could bother forming a cohesive argument as to why said games are shit. I'm all for plurality of opinions to keep the circlejerk going, what I am against is people thinking that saying "It's shit" constitutes an argument.

I've seen this argument being used before whenever a sacred cow is met with criticism. You faggots are never satisfied with any sort of argument.

I like Nier but Bayonetta had substantially more moves and combos.

It's called retards. Nothing more.

If you run into one spewing retarded non arguments about everything that comes out of Japan just because or even just because titties, it's not worth shit and the spewhole isn't intelligent.

Sup commie

Shitposting tourism is to be blamed for everything, including the perversion of brutal honesty into shitting on everything and everyone for no real reason.

Speak of the Devil.

But its the same combat in all the games

but nier is arguably a bad meme game you faggot

Maybe we're being raded by the same faggots from IGN who say Sonic was never good. That's my best guess anyway.

Now that you mention it, Longcat probably died of old age by now. Feels bad man.

Oh look the cultural marxism game.

Of course we are, all our problems are always to blame on some external entity or group, you and I we are the good guys but everyone else is a shill newfag literal child.

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of anti-Japanese-game sentiment lately. Whether it's trolling or summer I can't tell.

So get rid of people who say nier, persona and zelda and Yakuza masterpieces?
They're 7/10 at best which is fine.
Not at all. Simply solid games nothing more.

what is happening in that gif?

Well, you can thank your BO for advertising this board to the entire net with the whole Sonic Mania thing. Not like this place hasn't always been shit.

I'm not of semitic descent 😃

also,
>(((1))) and done op

Both of these, too.
Also, 9s did have some nifty perspective changes but playing as him after 2B felt like having one hand tied behind my back.

Maybe, but it's uncanny how it's ramped up recently. It feels like dozens of little niggling voices desperately trying to fit-in by ragging on anything remotely appreciated or, for whatever reason, Japanese.

You seem like an honorable and honest fellow and I find no reason not to put my full trust in you.

I heard that new Furyu title had the same writer for the Suikoden series and it's supposed to be pretty good. Legend of Legacy, I think.

Are you mentally retarded? How is the OP a template? Do you even know what a template thread looks like?

Reminds me of how people were mass-ragging on Camilla when she first stepped onto the scene with the travesty of Fates. Everyone was compelled to repeat what essentially amounts to "COME ON, BIG BOOBS, LIKE REALLY?!"
No jokes about being a woman swinging a giant axe or being an evidently crazy yandere broad. It was just a constant echo of how "sexualized" she is and how "unnecessarily huge" her breasts are (it's not even that big for anime).

Reminded me of how the Senran Kagura threads used to be about either enjoying boob ninjas and people getting angry at the repetitive gameplay
What's wrong with these people? Are they secretly a bunch of flat-chest lolis furiously slapping keyboards in angst?
Nah most of them are hideous landwhales with pastel-hair aposematism but you wouldn't think
Also "aposematism" spellchecks to "antisemitism"…

I find myself posting less and less lately since I feel a stronger disconnect to the current users than ever. I have nothing in common with fucking retards who over exaggerate over anything, take every post seriously, can't handle different opinions, nitpick to hell and back and generally shitpost without realizing it.
I've been on imageboards since like 2009 and I don't feel like I'm seeing the same users from back then, it's all obviously children or mentally handicapped adults nowadays.

Is this a board or a blog? What's wrong with you people?

The subject at hand isn't "opinions hurt me" or the question of if they are trolling or not but rather it's the influx of posters like
Learn to exercise basic reading comprehension.

You know how I know you never actually played Automata?

Do you play action games at all? Trying to claim that Automata's combat has anywhere near the substance of other games from the same developer is completely inaccurate.

You should ask Mark to add a rule so people are not shit talking those games or even better no criticism of japanese games allowed imo

"Contrarians" is not an issue as long as they have arguments to back up their claims. The issue is shitposters, and people who can't handle shitposters.
If you can't comprehend other people's posts, don't accuse others of it.

OP, you just realized an important element of parenting. Kids are fucking dumb and do not get irony.

So Holla Forumsirgins started actually believing the memes you used to troll them with. I for one am disgusted at the lack of old fags recently, it seems like the only lively threads are assfaggots and waifushit. Because fellating over neptunia pics is not vidya. Playing neptunia is, but you don't.

You claimed they were spineless, then when one of them says "I'm ready for an actual argument" (thus showing they are not spineless) you have a hissy fit and say it's pointless to make an argument.

So basically "I can't make an argument and I'll blame you for my ineptitude".

And you miss the point this badly by focusing on the character rather than the subject.
You have the mental acumen of a hamster.

How about you tell me what action games you're thinking about instead of keeping it vague?
I have a feeling the first thing out of your mouth will be a certain title that was released over 12 years ago and is regarded as the pinnacle of the action genre to which absolutely no other game has come close - and that's the first thing you'd say since it's the safest response. Or Bayonetta.

M8 it's not about kids, it's an universal truth. If your group pretends to be retarded long enough, it gets flooded with actual retards who mistakingly think they're in a good company.

Just look at post elections Holla Forums

That's a pretty contradicting statement, you know?

I know what you meant to say, bear with me I'm autistic

Holy shit, your perception is incisive and accurate, probably could have been given away by the fact that the guy said it's "a mockery of PLATINUM combat". I would have assumed it was obvious I was referring to stylish action games since it's from a stylish action developer, but I guess everyone needs some spoonfeeding now and again. Really it doesn't need to be specific at all since taking Automata as an action game on its own terms it isn't a particularly substantial combat system, unless you think basic timed dodges and pause combos are anything to get excited about after sixteen years of iteration in the genre. Not to mention the entire thing is peppered with crutches for people who aren't good at action games, like how generously it gives out health regeneration.

You're pretty contentious for a spineless faggot who had to make his own thread whining about people being mean in another thread.

Hey idiot, did you read the OP and the posts above yours? Who is talking about people who have arguments? We're not even talking about people who just don't like these games. It's specifically those people like the one I linked to you in this very thread you dolt.

Or are you just getting into semantics over the definition of "contrarian" and trying to separate it from "shitposter"? If so, you must be new, because it's use in the common parlance is "one who is generally contrary for the sake of being contrary". That's how we've used it, that's how it is typically used and that particular mentality is what's being discussed.

Maybe if you could read the context of what's being said you'd have figured that out.
Reading comprehension.

Ok, I'll try to think of it autistically.
If we remove shitposters, then people who can't handle shitposters is not an issue. That what you meant?
I mean the problem is both. Shitposters will never be removed completely, so the other issue is still present, people will still overreact over the few shitposters left.

Sperg harder

i will give an example for Holla Forums.
For more or less 2 years the meme "Holla Forums hates videogames" was dead here. Now it's starting to get back at full force, being tolerant of those people is the wrong way to go

I did. He complained about people not liking Automata and proceeded to explain why it's a good game. I think not everyone has to like that game as much as OP does, and can make arguments as to why it's not that good. OP simply cried about people not liking it and not liking generally liked games, didn't even touch the point about these so called contrarians having valid arguments.

You kids learn a new word in class today and want to try it out online?

You had to run away from and make a secondary thread for your own response because you knew you'd get laughed out of the room otherwise, you don't think that's the most hilariously cowardly thing in the catalog right now?

Can you read?

Not really, I was alluding to the fact that someone who considers shitposters an issue in the first place is literally someone who can't handle them and vice versa. It's just semantics but these things really bug me in my head.

First, that's not remotely what the OP states
Second,
I am the OP, you can't-read-for-nothing idiot

Do you not see the ID#? What's the matter with you? Too used to cuckchan?

This is what I'm talking about. You have no reading comprehension.
pics unrelated

I think that's a simplification, and therefore a non-sequitur.
I consider shitposters an issue because others can't handle them, and therefore shitpost even more and threads get derailed.

God OP that's really funny because I was just thinking the same thing with this weeb infestation as of recent.

Yeah man I love thought full discussions with repies such as
These threads usually have better discussion than the threads actually about the games.

I didn't post in that thread because the OP here has little to do with that thread, which was focused on halfchan's views on games and not on the kinds of posters we have been getting here. Two different subjects. One is looking outward while this one looks inward.

I know you people don't care about it anymore, but there was once a time when we'd do our best not to derail threads.
We also used to have webm threads with purely vidya webms and we also used to enjoy the board not having lol threads. Strange, I know.

My personal issue isn't contrarians with good arguments - autism paragraphs dissecting a game (or anything else) are some of the best posts on this board. It's the your taste is shit and you are shit posts in threads about games that aren't objectively shit.

I've also noticed this. Lots of kids on here who probably expected some place full of people "too edgy for 4chan". Then they come here and just see us discussing Japanese games, and then call them weebshit while trying way too hard to fit in.
Guess we can only hope that the kids will leave once summer ends. I'm fine with shitposters but some of these kids are just straight up autistic. All their shitposts are low quality, it's pathetic to see.

It's literally what he stated. If you care so much to correct me, then please do go on ahead and analyze his post word by word for me to set the record straight I guess.

Well, good for you.
Didn't turn on the ID colors today so I don't notice them. I don't think it's reason enough for you get so upset.

No one says this. I won't even pretend to be neutral - no one says this.
Especially with VtMB where half the discussion is about the vampaifus

Now you're just being silly

You mean "hang"?

You know that people from all around the globe post here right?

This right here is the problem. Anons can't be bothers to self moderate. If only we had some sort of "leader" or "owner" of this forum who could put up a sticky reminding anons that the best moderators are themselves. You know, like all the other boards have.

It's pretty difficult to find an objective measuring criteria for games so you can pretty much nitpick and call any game shit. Any game being called shit is to be expected. You have to get used to it.
The issue is people not backing up their claims, regardless of what those claims may be.

Yeah, but it definitely gets worse over summer. It's always been the case.

I have to differ. Since you are a part of the imageboard in question, your inaction despite your discontent with said shitposters translates to me as an inability to cope and/or handle the situation and/or people in question. Bear in my that I am simplifying my arguments so as not to make them a wall of text.

Good point

How can you think it's just a meme after all these years?

You're absolutely right, though I'd also wish people would use the ratings between shit and GOTYAY more.

Everything just keeps getting worse all the time. It's the natural law of image boards.

If you think their opinions are garbage, call them out, mock them and move on.

You mean essentially, "Inaction is a form of action; 'doing nothing' is doing something and is taken as a sign of passive acceptance or complicit approval"?

Yeah, there we go. We knew even back then. Now it's only getting worse.
it's a plague

Wrong.
Like I said, my dissatisfaction is with people who react to shitposters unnecessarily. Shitposters can't be stopped.
To those specific cases, the only way to handle them is to not partake in the discussion at all. You can't stop them, at most you can report them but that rarely works.

That thread is discussing GOTY contenders and why the four games you mentioned by name in the OP are overrated, I'm sure it is absolutely a coincidence. Hardly any of the thread is about 4chan, and if you read down lower there is that positive discussion you're so thirsty for.

Even granting that it is pure coincidence that this thread was made shortly after that one, it's pretty gay to build a thread on the premise that the entire board is too negative and there needs to be one thread for express positivity. Could have just as easily made the template "STOP. Post thoughts about games you've played recently" thread and not have derailed the whole thing with your passive aggressive comments at the outset.

Again, shitposters are not the issue.
This growing wave of forced contrarianism/being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian ("I want people to think I'm cool so I'll echo contrary opinions") is the issue.

The fact that so many posters in this very thread can't wrap their heads around something so simple is very telling.

You keep shifting the focus to shitposters or anons who have arguments or just don't like the games. That's not the issue and never was, and I think you know it but you either don't want to acknowledge it or you keep diverting focus to defend it and not talk about it.
It's arguing with a woman.

Hey, Portal was good for a tech demo

It's depressing really. You talk about something shitty a game dev has done and you're told to "Go back to Holla Forums", " Take your meds" or "Stop wearing your tinfoil"

It's getting so frequent I don't even think it's shitposting anymore. We are being raided by idiots who can't stop jumping to assumptions without at LEAST trying to absorb the context at hand.

End you life

Not action, but position, and not exclusively of passive acceptance or complicit approval, but of indifference and/or passive disapproval as well.

I was giving an hypothetical case, like I said before, I'm just analyzing your introductory statement from a semantic point of view.

I simply disagree with you that contrarianism is an issue. By definition, contrarianism simply means someone who's against popular opinion. It doesn't mean he's against popular opinion for the sake of it. If a contrarian makes good arguments, he's not an issue.

If you're so hell bent on defining contrarians as people who oppose popular opinions for the hell of it, then sure. That brand of contrarians is an issue for me as well, but people who needlessly react to them are even more so an issue because those posts aren't worth of any attention at all, so why react to them?

I think we're simply dealing with a misunderstanding here. Rather than calling others names and jumping to conclusions we can find a common ground to avoid spewing nonsense.

This?
I still don't see the issue. Do elaborate more, if you want.

I too hate opinions that don't come from Holla Forums hivemind.

It's more about opinions that are constructive vs destructive.
Like it or not, destructive opinions with little to no substance are turning us into halfchan.
I blame Mark for allowing it.

Here's an idea, how about you worthless shits do something for once and create a list of vidya that can never, ever be criticised or else you're a contrarian?

How dare they make such a claim is beyond me, even jokingly.

Correct.

Ok, tell me how "x was never good" is so much worse than "x is the best thing since sliced bread".

This sort of anti-Japanese sentiment has been active online for at least a decade now, and it's kind of grating. Japan is responsible for some of the best video games ever produced, so to just write off everything that comes out of Japan is disingenuous. You shouldn't pay attention to people like that, because they're either trying to get a rise out of you, or they're genuinely retarded. It's possible that they're both. Of course, there are idiots on the opposite end of the spectrum, who unironically suck up any kind of shit that is produced in Japan, so you have to gauge your perspective to see the nuance.

These days, imageboards tend to be populated by an ever growing contingency of normalfags and crossposters from more populated websites, so their culture is no longer predicated on an unspoken appreciation of Japan and its culture. It's because of this that you see the "weeb hate" even when it's not justified, and this is why the kids these days are quick to draw a superficial dichotomy between the East and West. It's shit, but what can you do but learn to ignore it? You know, the sentiment "learn to ignore it" can take you quite far on an individual basis. We're not yet at the point where every thread is being derailed into shit, and as long as that doesn't happen, there is some valuable discussion to be had here. By the time the shitposting is too much to bear, this site will have died anyway, because the population is so small and therefore the average poster's tolerance for idiocy is likely much lower, given that retards can quickly infest the entire board with the same annoying shit when compared to larger and more populated sites.

There's nothing to be done, try to find some individual peace of mind in other activities, and savor the good discussion that you may find here while you can.

Never. Such a list would be nonsense. Nothing is exempt from criticism.

You already know that if mods even try to actually mod they will get accused of censorship and another myriad of shit, newfags will bait, and here we get another countless meta threads. Self-moderation is what we should strive for but it's simply impossible here at least
Mark should have put a stop at the start, put the bar like /a/ mods did and never cross it nor make exceptions, however in 2014 the problem was for more easier to solve and self-moderation actually worked

Where on his post has he said anything about positive or negative posts?

Everything Yoko Taro has had a major part in is "bad".
It is, doesn't necessarily mean that it's bad.

It's not, user. Mindlessly loving something is just as shit and mindlessly hating it. It leaves no room for any sort of proper discussion and becomes a halfchan tier circlejerk, I hate when threads devolve and it becomes this

There is no issue, I just find the statement in itself absurd and am bored enough to make of it a topic of discussion. Even if you change the subject e.g "The issue is malaria, and people who can't handle malaria." the statement in itself remains an absurd. I'll let you be now that I got that off my mind.

Making another board will not work since it will die too fast. There is moving to another imageboard (and that is another kind of problem from too small, too shit, too big, empty, dead,etc.) or simply ignore shitposting, reply only to good posters, and talk videogames as much as possible

Fucking cuckchanners ruined the goty poll thread

Oh, I think I found the problem. I consider shitposters "handled" by me not participating in their shit, so I don't consider myself as part of the group that can't handle them. Rather, I consider the ones who reply to them as the group who can't handle them.

You think I can't "handle" them because I'm dissatisfied by them and not taking action. While I don't think they're ideal, I think I'm doing my part by not fueling them, and I'm psychologically fine because I simply ignore them. There's no action that can be effectively taken to stop them completely so I'm fine with what I do personally.

Yeah this discussion was stupid.

King of cop out arguments since 2005.

This is what happens when stop regarding post quality as a virtue and go full "youre not my mom" ancap as a board.

It is on Holla Forums. Apparently cuckchan Holla Forums and this Holla Forums aren't that different, who knew.

Oh, fuck you. Mark dug that hole for himself by first acting like a cretin and making stupid decisions and then constantly flip-flopping on what he said. He and his band of trained chimps will ban one person for one thing but not ban another for the same shit without any given explanation. What was kosher to talk about on the board one day is verboten the next. The moderation in this shithole is inconsistent as fuck, and users pick up on that and stop giving a fuck.

Holla Forums chose to bury their collective head in the sand and pretend their medium of choice isn't a battleground in the cultural war. Like it or not politics will spill into nearly every discussion because leftists keep politicizing games. I'm more mad at the faggots screeching VIDEO GAMES like it's some sort of mature statement and the proper way to self-moderate than the actual leftists. At least they're willing to argue their point, no matter how retarded it is.

Shit, man, it's like you've never participated in a heated discussion or been witness to one where people care about what they're talking about. Consensus is difficult to reach, especially for something as subjective as narrative in a game.

Give examples

Par for the course really.

right after the exodus we had a mod who did just that. ding dong bannus everywhere and the already high posting quality was higher as a result. Mark removed him in less than 3 days and here we are as a result.

I wonder if the screencaps of his bans still exist somehwere

I will agree with you, but only if you can tell me why 'waifu simulators' are inherently bad.

does Holla Forums not have their own opinions or ?

Nigger, Automata is one of my favourite games of all time but you're kidding yourself if you think that it has "slick" gameplay. The gameplay is pure garbage, the 9S sections are just more garbage. Also, did you even understand Automatas ending? This is absolutely not what happened user.

What the fuck did that have to do with that post?
Is this that fucking bot again?

Holla Forums has moaned about post quality since 2010 at the latest, and it never got any better for it

Yup, great example faggot.

haha realism amirite ? btw play arma 3 , my fellow gamer xDDDDDD

Explain how what I described translates into "not bad gunplay".

Sounds like you're the kid mate.

>I also noticed influx of censorship and (((localization))) apologists,
We used to have based mods who took care of those faggots by giving them a taste of their own medicine.
Now I sometimes wonder if we have mods at all.

J/RPGS are mostly shit though, they're filled with tedious and boring gameplay that are usually filled with 2deep4u pretentious shit. Very rarely does an rpg have a unique take on it that isn't recycled turn-based battles. But I agree with everything else said.

You have some good points, but could you use a less faggy term

And so we've come full circle. I always dismissed the horseshoe theory, but maybe it can be more acurately applied to internet culture than to politics.
And then you get tumblr 2.0 - shitlord edition

Go fuck yourselves it's literally the only good Zelda game.

Arent they just paid shills?

But yeah. The usual way to deal with them is the simple truth

Honestly I can't tell if you're just baiting at this point because anytime anyone askes for you to quote or give your evidence that she was on the arc you don't fucking respond. I don't even care if all the kiddies are infesting this board I just want to know what possessed you to constantly quote this dribble.

What were the last 5 fresh, original non-AAAshit games japan was ever allowed to make?

(1) and done.

I have, and it's wonderful, but those aren't as common. If they were as common, I wouldn't be asking for help.

I do that, but as the user before me said. It's hard to form a consensus.

>ITT: a thinly-veiled meta thread where metafags (aka closet redditors) cult comes to criclejerk about how Holla Forums is shit and they don't like
To all metafags; 1. At least this place is still better than Nu/tv/ Holla Forums2.0 where there is literately ZERO discussions about movies & TV shows and it you try to complain about how Holla Forums2.0 is shit, the BO and mods of Holla Forums2.0 will ban you; 2. Mark & the Holla Forums mods did nothing wrong and they're trying their best to make everyone happy but they're stuck in the worst lose-lose situation ever because; 3. Both Nu/pol/ & Holla Forums killed this board with Nu/pol/'s Chanology 3.0 AKA Meme Magic/Kekism that brought over redditors from r/the_donald and Holla Forums's shilling on r/socialism that bought the worst of reddit and said redditors will try to subvert this board to make it an anonymous r/gaming clone where no fun is allowed at all; And 4. I personally don't take you metafags seriously after one time in a July meta thread that you all recommended that shadowbanning should be an good option for getting rid of "off-topic" content on Holla Forums.

And weebtards are spewing the same mindless, presumptuous, obnoxious unintelligent shit as always. Like clockwork.

This is why you never shit smearing until it shrivels up and rots. Just like with the femishits and mudshits.

You want to try that one more time?

For example

2 nukes wasn't enough

Just forgot one word somehow.

Weebtards are seriously reaching borderline Twitter socjus levels at this point. Literally the same kind of willfully unintelligent presumptuous sneering shit with no argument, just pathetic excuse of bantz.

No fucking way. I refuse to believe that anyone on an imageboard would actually saying shadow banning for any reason is a good idea.

I felt if anything severely gimped when playing A2, she has berserk mode sure, but it seemed like everything she did as far as combos go were just a step back from 2B. She didn't feel as fluid

Yup, too much meta talk is fucking annoying. Specially the BOARD QUALITY faggots. I agree.

BOY I SURE LOVE VIDEO GAMES

Mania was made by westerners

I was just mirroring your original post. Please consider suicide

Was Vanquish released 12 years ago? Because I think of that, MGR and Bayonetta when I think of Platinum.

Zelda 2 aka dark souls 0.5 was the best

I love jrpgs. Bahamut lagoon you fucking jewish niggers. BAHAMUT FUCKING LAGOON

This along with the cuckchan Holla Forums thread are literally the worst I've seen in a while and they even seem similar in nonargument retardation from some of the shit I see.

As much as I hate metafaggotry, Holla Forums has gotten so shit that I feel as though it's needed now.
All I can hope is that this will go away in September when school's back in session in America nationwide, but even that's not likely.

There can't seriously be a generation of middle schoolers who know and can say why socjus and mudshits are pathetic retards, but still bitch about big Japanese cartoons tits and cute faces just for not being "cool".

He's talking about Devil May Cry 3, which was released in 2005.

Which wasn't Platinum, Platinum has some people who worked on it, but that's like also complaining that their stuff isn't like God Hand, when Clover's been long gone.

dang

Stupid fucking people and their "MUH SPECHUL GENDER STATUS" bullshit

Hey /tvb/tard.

Remember that some people call this place anonymous reddit and it becoming more ture than ever before.

I not against metafaggotry or anything but the recent metafags are becoming more and more like redditors with the way they want Holla Forums to be.
Give it around mid September and all of this shit MIGHT go away.

Kid from Zionist-Evangelical-Christian families maybe? That's my best guess.

Meme magic was discovered by >>>/bane/ (rip) when they memed a plane crash you fucking newfag.

I've always wanted to know too, user. Can never find the sauce online.

Is momodora a best?