In what rpg games i can make a weird party and customize it to hell?

In what rpg games i can make a weird party and customize it to hell?

Stranger of Sword City is one that comes to mind, though it's more of a dungeon crawler.

There's that game, it's called real life I think. It's not for manchildren, though. I suggest you grow up and try it sometime, OP.

That game it shit, I can't seem to stop playing for some reason though.

Don't forget your swedish streamer companion is a lgbtq loving fuck Vinny.

Lunatic Dawn: Passage of the Book
Pics related are examples of what you can do with the character creator.

Who doesn't approve gays at this point except muslim countries and russia? Even Holla Forums icon pewdiepie is against homophobes. Its weimar 2017, but across whole world.

Except he's not talking about faggots.

helicopter is a gay meme anyway.

It still picks one gender for your actual character though, picking both just fucks around with your character's stats. Like if the character is currently generated as a male and you select female your strength goes down or changes to a buff female depending on other choices

It's like a combo of sorts.

Final Fantasy V offers a huge amount of party customization and the characters are pretty fun. There are over 20 classes, and you can mix and match abilities so you can have a mage who can punch like a monk or a ninja who can use spellblade magic. I wouldn't call the characters themselves weird, though they are enjoyable. The GBA version is probably the best, though the famicom version is also good. Avoid the PSX version because of load times and horrible translation ("wyvern" becomes "Y-burn" and other problems)

Vinny supports faggots?

Literally 90% of the population of every single country on Earth. Are you seriously fucking parroting what the media lies to you about? Even the faggots themselves admit they lied about their numbers.

There's a very important distinction between approving of gays and just not supporting a systematic purge of gays.

Get the 3 Denpa Men games for 3DS. It's like a hybrid of Pokémon and Dragon Quest, but every character is generated from hotspots around you. The first one is really basic and each one adds very much needed features, but starting with the first would still be advisable as you can bring your characters forward to the next games.

You could still start with the third one to see if you like it. Check out some reviews first to see if it's up your alley.

heh

I guess Dragon Quest IX counts.

Denpa Men is a sorry fucking excuse for a Dragon Quest clone if there's more depth in DQ1 than them.

That means tranny beaters are legitimate C-C-COMBO BREAKERS.

Elona is one.
Sad that your topic got derailed by cuckchan e-celeb cockgobblers.
I'd like to find more games like this myself.

If this fits, bravely default is along the same lines.
Xenoblade series as well.

That's because you want to win it user.

And, a winner you eventually will be.

Eh considering his fanbase that's a fair enough response, and considering where in sweden he lives he probably doesn't give a shit about LGBT as an organization/politcal group

Joel is one of the least cucked Swedes I know of. It's amazing to think he lives in that country and hasn't lost his sanity yet.

Nice

that game is so shit, you can see mountains in the distance but as soon as you get close to them you get told you're going into private property.

What a hip fucking ID