youtu.be/Edc2yVHRHiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Evenin' folks.

Yes.

EarthBound/MGS3.

Evenin'.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Right now, Crazy Taxi on mobile.

team fortress 2. Now I don't know what can fill the void.

Those aren't free.

Yo noid 2 was pretty fun though.

No work today. Did some more painting at this rental property my dad owns, and then played frisbee with some m8s.

TF2.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Been playing mega maker all night. Its neat getting to put together your own level and try to beat it. Mines pretty annoying but not impossible so far.

Chop sticks are easier to learn than I thought. Only been a couple of days and can use them kinda ok. Should be fine in nippon.

Piracy.
I misread it. Team Fortress 2, but I haven't played it in years.

I haven't played anything intentionally released for free in years. Though of course, I've still got plenty of shit downloaded from various sites to play through, which was NOT intended to be free.

Pre-F2P TF2 was amazing. I cant play retail tf2 anymore, so im just playing TF2vintage now.

More TF2.

I wanna see a butthole, someone here show me their butthole or benis :3

How goes user

I don't get why people liked that as much as they did

Whats good in the hood monica

How much damn painting does your dad need done

What'd you do today user

Surprisingly I'm almost done. First go around was painting the basement, now I'm painting a stairwell an some closets. This place looked like a meth den when he got it.

Started a new overlord playthrough. Its m rated pikmin. Really fun. I like it more than pikmin.

Not much at all. Did get some enjoyment of seeing my state's cops bean some antifa shitter in the bag.

Just watched a stream where the streamer got drunk and let the chat talk about their problems. It was really chill.
Only work 2.5 hours tomorrow, so that's also neat.
No clue what to build for Commander, though.

Katawa Shoujo, without a doubt

Hello again everyone. Today was a quality shift.
For fuck's sake.

I'd love to get into the rental game. Thats what one of my uncles does and it seems like easy work.

Never played pikmin so dunno what that means

Nice. That guy getting hit with the tear gas right?

I always told my boss that if I'm draggin my ass to work they better at least give me 4 hours. Otherwise its a waste of my time.

How goes user

Well I live 5 minutes away from the store, so I don't really care.

You control a small army and collect shit. When you get all 4 colors of minions it turns into an RTS where you can control your character. Honestly one of my most favorite games ever.

Any chance of you getting fired for being so slow?

Guess thats true. I'd still be annoyed though cause you can't sleep in or anything because of it.

It based on the anime?

Pepper ball.

holy shit man I just got back from work, had dinner, and sat down at my computer
fucking time holy shit STOP
Any if you're savvy enough.
Though to be honest I haven't played a free game in ages. Maybe Planetside 2 was the last one that I genuinely enjoyed.

the erratic work i have right now has me all fucked up, i way overslept today now i'm debating if i should try to pull an all nighter or not to reset. worked out, read up on some drawing stuff and practiced a bit, played more siege, (playing siege now).

anyone here practice drawin? i kinda wanna buy one of these

can't think of anything off the top of my head

Its western.

If i could i would have that as my background

Hopefully this becomes more common. Stomp them out with force.

Damn why were you at work so late?
How'd your day go user

(checked)
Stay up all night. Thats always fun

I'm close to actually beating this game now.

Think he means this, so no.

Do any MMO-focused anime/manga/light novels even get games anymore other than Sword Art Online? I was honestly a bit surprised that Bamco cleared CC2 for a remaster of .hack//G.U.

I don't know. I was told you have the first three months to make a good impression, and after that they decide if they're going to keep you or not. I started in July, so I may end up being let go by the end of September. But I'm not trying to get fired. Most of the bad things that happen at work is because of shit beyond my control.

i never like doing it because even if i'm really fucking wired it makes me feel greasy by like 7-8am. maybe i'll go buy myself some breakfast or something to get fresh air

How many hours? I see people saying they finished it at around 90 hours, but i finished it at 70 hours. Do i play fast or do people just play slow?

Probably depends entirely on the state as to how such things would be handled. Protest in a lefty cucked state and the cops will either stand down or arrest right wingers. Do it here, in a state that loves guns and hates illegals, blocking the road and harassing attendees? You get the gas.

Vid related just makes me sad.

I work at 3:30, hell yes I'm sleeping in until 2.

I'm in between with 80 hours.

Where are you at exactly. I can tell you how much longer you have.

I lost my job six months ago, as I had a wrist injury. I managed to get a part time job three months in, but was fired in less than two months. I legitimately, wholeheartedly don't know what I did wrong, and my supervisor simply told me that "It wasn't going to work out." He told me I was a really hard worker, but wasn't a good fit. A month later and I still can't land a job. Not even part time. I have a degree and a lot of full time work experience. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point. I'm probably going to go into massive debt because I can't get money for food for rent, and I have no parents to go to. I don't have many belongings to sell, but I'll inevitably have to see what I have and eventually become homeless.

Ahhhh ok. Dunno bout that artstyle though

Good luck. Maybe ask your boss for advice on how to get better. At least it'll show that you care.

I love going out in the morning like that. Been smoking cigars as the sun rises every day because of how comfy morning is.

There hasn't been any protests like that in my state. And if they do happen they will be on the other side in our one shitty city so I won't even get to go sadly

Same here, at least until friday. Then I start work at 1:30, then I start work at 10:30 on saturday, and then 10:00am on sunday

Depths of Mementos., I'm pretty sure this is the end. I'm not dumb.

Checked.

Have some former soviet calling out on the news these protestors for what they are and what they'll bring about.

I'm surprised pikmin isn't m rated with how delightfully brutal it is. Though thanks for the rec, I'll check out overlord next. Should I play the first one or not bother and just jump to the second?

A different timzone, I got home about two hours ago.

You in the US? Hope you are taking advantage of gibs if so. Its made for people down on their luck like you and not niggers.

You a britbong or something?

Are you white? That could be the problem.

Its high fantasy so semi-realistic gothic is the standard art style.

you have about 5ish hours.

Thanks

The 2nd was fucking horrible. Just play 1 and pretend 2 doesnt exist.

This is a red state the media was hoping to meme to blue this past election. Most of the state went red for Trump in November, even the capital. That said, between the rally having been in the capital, and Soros' $25-an-hour protestors, they still come to try shit here. Last rally before this one they fucking blocked the freeway and likely made EVERYONE on both sides mad with their antics. Wouldn't surprise me if Trump got more voters out of spite against the marxists making them late to get home.

Nah, dude I'm right before the final boss.

I got told I may have diabetes today, should I be scared?

God, I fucking wish.

I work at 3:30 today, then 5 tomorrow. Then I'm done.

Nah, unless you're like 200 pounds overweight.

I wouldn't call anything on that cover semi realistic

I remember after one of those riot in chicago back during the primary, Trump got a huge boost so yeah.
Maybe I should work for soros

How'd you find out? And its not fatal or anything but seems really really really annoying.

good luck

I wouldnt be against going to one of those free speech rallies if one pops up around me. Maybe i could meet a cute girl there.

The art style is a little different in game.

Do you ever feel like even people who don't know you hate you? You know, just asking

I weigh 310.

Went to the doctor today.

The entire left hates me, so yes.

not a fan myself, not a morning person in general. maybe if it was winter and the mornings were dark but that aint the case

i think i'll just keep playing siege then maybe go work on some drawings or something

Jesus Christ everytime I game at night I always wind up gaming for 9 hours straight. Thank god I'm a freelancer and make my own time.

People got better shit to do tbh.

All day every day

Team fortress two.

Nope, everyone loves me

More like 200 chubby white dudes and get put on a watch list.

You should go on a diet asap user, before its too late!

Welcome to the Internet

being a regular white guy i'm sure lots of people make assumptions about me that aren't very nice, but they can also get fucked

Height?

The boston free speech rally had a few cute girls there.

Every time i finish a game it goes until like 2am.

Nah, cause they don't know me. Completely different if they do.

Post more drawings.

What kind of work you do?

How goes user

I thought you hated work of any sort. Also, I'd give you shit for selling out potential morals, but I've seen some anons argue it as an opportunity to do some subversion/subterfuge of the rioters and make a profit off it.

Wasn't even one of those "free speech rallies". It was Trump coming for a visit.

Fucking Zhi. I'm pretty sure that projects either become a never-ever, or Square's shuttered it in favor of their phone remake and port of said version to the Vita.

It was the boston one with the sign that say "black lives do matter". That one was like 2 days before the trump rally.

Whats the ratio though? 1 to 100? 2?

Yeah I hate work but getting payed a few hundred bucks to stand around for a few hours making the left look like idiots would be nice.

You can have some of mine.

I've been eating out way too much lately, fuck.
Thing is I don't look like a fucking landwhale, so some of it is in muscle. I don't look fit, but I look thinner than pic related I think.

6' .25".
Did my BMI and I got 41.8.

There were like 10 out of 100. Assuming 5 of them are married thats still 5 girls i could potentally date.

It goes fine. Fairly unproductive day of shitposting. First time I have ever spent the whole day just shitposting. Ugh I hate being a neet.

I want muscle weight, not fat weight.

You'll be fine, just need to diet and exercise and you'll lose the weight. It will take some time though. Also cut down on carbs nigger.
You probably do have the beetus tho

cuz i'm still doing the boring stuff from lessons i'm looking up online, like drawing a million boxes and ellipses. heres some stuff from the desk today

Yeah it depends on when I start. If I start at say 5 or 6PM I'm the same.

I used to work in Japan, worked for shitty Japanese company translating for 5 yen a character (that's from J to E so I made shit unless I worked 60 hours). Mom got sick so I came back home to help her and now I do translation, interpreting and teaching in the NYC area. About to take my N1 test in December. What about you?

Ps this has to be the nicest thread on here. Guess most of us are too tired to fling shit.

Tired, didn't sleep all night, I've been awake for probably 20 hours or so. How are you?

Take a picture of yourself side ways. Thats the only way to really know.

Have you ever even talked to a girl before?

No wonder you hate being NEET. Go play games, watch anime, learn something, talk to friends. The internet is a waste of time.

Looks swell my dude

on which side? actually it doesn't matter don't associate with people from either side who go to rallies

i have a collection even though i quit smoking, but they're good paper weights to keep the page from blowing from my fan

Ive had 2 girlfriends in elementary school. I'll be fiiine. i still kinda miss my last one

The free speechers. I wouldnt touch an antifa girl.

I'm NEET.
I'm about to go to Tokyo in like 2 weeks user! Give me some advice!

Go to bed.
I'm good. Been building a level in that megaman maker all night.

That controller is really good. You are great at drawing non human things I noticed. Like that gundam yesterday.

Got any like this?

Fuck.

But that's hard. And that second one is even harder.

I'm not comfortable with that.

I'm losing control faster then I ever have.

RIP

How much sugary shit do you eat anyway?

Have fun, bring a friend, and don't spend all your money in one place is the best advice I can give.

Oh, I thought you were referring the one I had mentioned.

You mean "look more like idiots". Well, I suppose it would be a good opportunity to profess your love of Ritsu on national TV and make everyone there around you seem even more deranged. Would just have to admit that she doesn't exist at the same time to accomplish it. Better practice those Sanpaku eyes to blend in properly.

Wish I could draw better, especially digitally, but it's hard to do proper line weight without a tablet, and I've got no way to scan a hand drawn image in (found a nice mp3 that would be perfect for a gondola webm/mp4, but I've got no way to do a good background for it that fits the context of it).

Shit wrong pic, meant this.

Whats up user?

All my friends are NEETs or close to it so couldn't afford to go.
And I've got a decent budget so I'm good.

I wouldn't want Ritsu tarnished by a commie image.

You know what's harder than losing weight?Losing your foot.

They both lasted the entire year until we got put in different classes.

And besides, if i did go to a rally, i have no pictures of me on the internet. Im fine against doxxing. I just wanna meet a cute girl.

How much neetbux do you get so that you can afford a trip to 日本?

Well, I work at an ice cream shop.
I wouldn't say a lot, but that's very, VERY likely to be wrong. I do hit up McDonald's every once in a while after work. We also get pizza sometimes after work.

I hate everything.

I once ate nothing but fast food for 2 weeks and im still under weight somehowm

I don't think my depression has ever been worse. It feels like I'm constantly losing my close friends, video games are getting worse by the day, I'm constantly under attack by identity politics that I don't contribute to just because I'm a white guy.
I work a dead end job doing night audit that means literally nothing in the world, getting paid minimum wage to make sure this hotel doesn't burn down. I do nothing on my shift. I do nothing with my life. Women have no interest in me, and even the few that are desperate enough to message me, I can't hold a conversation with.
It's impossible to talk to these women who realize they can have anything they want because they have the pussy and are in control. I'm constantly happy and outgoing around friends, but, the second I'm alone it all comes crashing back down in on me and I cannot handle the pressure.
I'm fat as fuck and I eat too much and literally the only thing I want to do right now is just rail line after line of cocaine but doing so would fuck me over even more financially considering my roommate who I treated with complete and total respect just left me w/o paying rent.
I hate my life and my bleach jokes are becoming less funny to myself every day but I keep making them. I can't seem to fix shit. I wish I could just work on myself and actually make changes but it doesn't seem to work for some reason.

RIP

I worked for like 6 months this year, longest I've ever worked since becoming NEET 8 years ago. Just so I could afford this trip.

Don't eat any more icecream! Its killing you!

funny thing is i almost bought a "fuck communism" lighter but i quit smoking around the time i found it, i might still grab one for the fun of it

they always say if you knuckle down and just do the boring practice you'll see the results

i wanna draw people better so i gotta find some good resources for that

Don't worry nigga, it'd take decades of being a tremendous lardass for it to get that bad. Losing weight genuinely isn't as hard as you think though. Go at your own pace, literally any weight loss whatsoever is better than any amount of weight gain.

It's probably the slushes. And the milk I keep drinking. Should probably reduce my dairy intake by a ton.

Did you eat twice a week or what?

I've got no social media that those commie fucks could readily try to locate me through, and it's not as if they could fire me from a job I don't have. Still, I'd rather not risk them chimping at me and tearing the family car to pieces if I went.

I worked for like 6 months this year, longest I've ever worked since becoming NEET 8 years ago. Just so I could afford this trip.
You've been a NEET since 8 years? Damn. But have fun in Jap land.

one of them was the whitest black girl ive ever seen. Straight black hair, white facial features. It was weird. Both her parents were black too. Nothing really happened with her though

One or twice a day. Im not really hungry.

You should at least gain some control over one aspect of your life. I'd recommend trying to lose weight some. Might even boost your confidence with the 3dpds and get two birds stoned at once.

I'd mix up your style with it some. Seems like they all look sorta samey.

Only drink water dummy. Or unsweet tea

I'm old user so yeah, long term NEET. I've worked maybe 8 months the last 8 years.
Thanks. I'm really looking forward to it.

Well yeah she was probably 7

You must. Someone has to give those communists what for.

This food talk is making me fucking hungry.

I have a friend whose 'beetus is fucking her up big time and she's my age 18. But she treats herself like shit.

That's a lot harder than it sounds.

10 but that doesnt matter.

Not really. Do you want to live to 50?

RIP

The thing is, I can do decent work with shapes, but only hard geometrics. Trying to make actual figures, even a shitty gondola, is out of the question, and I'm the sort where just crapping something out won't sit well with me.

It's fucking hot here, especially in the summer. Can't exactly walk to them between that and average distance. Only other option for getting to those sort of places would be to take public transport, and after what I heard earlier this afternoon that's liable to leave you surrounded by antifa as they either get bussed in or take train/lightrail. Would be like being stuck in a den of vipers, crazed, bloodthirsty vipers that know they have the media and bulk of the government on their side most of the time. Except, I suppose some of the smarter ones learned they're liable to get gassed for their trouble here. Point being, I'd rather not be stuffed in a crammed bus or lightrail car with them.

After being a NEET for 8 years, what's it that keeps you going? Keeps you from giving up?

All you have to do is not eat for a week. Just dont. You'll be fine. Trust me.

kek

Not really.

mornin everyone, magazineanon here. no comic scans yet (my publisher has the files)

Favorite free game… hmm. This goes back a ways, but there was an amazing free lightcycle game around 2005-2006 that I had a lot of fun with. Better than Tron Legacy for sure

I fucking love being NEET. I don't get how some NEETs get depressed and hate it. Once you get used to the life style its hard to ever go back.
And I just sit around enjoying games/anime/shows/etc etc etc all the time. Its awesome.

Well start eating then.

Maybe i could just park like 5 minutes away and walk to the rally so worst case senario i run to my car thats not surrounded by them.

It worked for me. I ballooned up from 60 to 90 in a month and lost all 30 pounds in like 3 weeks.

It really depends on a ton of things tbh fam. Weight, nutrition intake, genes, shit like that. When you go in they'll probably just hand you a couple pills to take every day and tell you to go on some diet or some shit. Really though fam if you were to cut out soda and ice cream you'd start losing weight, it's really not the end of the world. As long as you don't start eating more of something else to fill in the void of ice cream in soda in your diet.

Source: I know people with the beetus.

a goal is to break away from "style". admittedly though part of what made me wanna draw is to capture some of the feel of late 80s early 90s anime that no one seems to use anymore

today i'll try to draw a bunch of human figures from whatever reference i can find

Are you one of those dedicated NEET Nihonese learners?

You wouldn't happen to be that nigga who used to post/avatarfag as Lain here a few months ago would you?

Oh shit that one where you just drive around and try to block in each other?

Draw some weebshit fam. Draw Ritsu!

Nah too lazy for that kind of commitment. I kinda regret spending all these years without learning too much.

Agreed. I've been working for the past two months and I've realized that being happy might be more important than having money. But you need money to keep being happy.

Going to bed. Night.

I'm torn.

That sounds fucking dangerous.

I don't drink soda at all anyways. Maybe occasionally but that's it.
I've considered going vegan. Yeah, yeah, faggotry. Haha.

Sleep tight sweet Prince

Good night nigga.

I've learned to be happy without money really. Even when I got this job this year I didn't spend any of it after the first month. As long as I have internet and can download entertainment, I'm happy.

Cya next time user

Too late. Go drink a 2 liter and eat a cake. This is the path you choose.

That sounds like a rough situation, man, and I relate to the feeling. It sounds like you have a job and a life that gives you a lot of free time – you should try making something you care about. Write a story or learn to draw. The latter is really fun if you're going to be sitting on those long night shifts. Books about anatomy and perspective are cheap, and you can practice out of the same one for years as you improve. You'll really amaze yourself with how far you develop in a week, a month etc.

On a somewhat related tangent, anyone else notice how some works seem to get very little attention from artists?
Makes me think Japan didn't really like the series, or that Lain has just had that much more interest from artists in comparison.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a vegetarian. Vegan is something else though.
Fam you have to be eating something that's making you gain all this weight, what's your vice niggie?

Zhi? Lao Zhi? Fuck that gook, get me a hold of the current translation or a text dump and I'll translate it in my free time. The game doesn't have a lot of story so I could probably do half of it in a month.

Well fyou are going at the wrong time because it's not spring and there will be no cherry blossoms. Obviously you wanna go straight to Akiba. There are a ton of stalls, like a bazaar or something, right outside the station that sell all kinds of electronics. Get gyoza at Oosho no Gyoza. There are some good maid cafes there if that is your thing. Let me talk to my friend and see if his place is open. If you want arcade GO TO SHIBUYA there are tons of awesome places with the latest arcade games and you can see japs line up down the street for Taco Bell. Im on my phone now on my way to drink with my friend so when I get home tomorrow I'll post links to some good places to go. Besides what I do I guess I'm almost a NEET since I make a thousand or two a month and when I get a big paycheck I just fuck off for a week and do jack shit except play games and go to karaoke.

If any of you NEETs wanna learn JP we should set up a group that meets online once a week or something. I can help and I can provide conversation practice as well.
My favorite brand next to Nat Sherman. Good tatse user

Here is a nice pic of the updated Tokyo metro mascot. How fucking cute is that? Instant waifu

I'm going to bed. I got work in about 9-10 hours. see you guys same time tomorrow. Have a Jam.

Yeah. I used up my savings for a few months and am now starting to collect unemployment. I feel guilty doing so, though.

Blond hair and blue eyes white. It is a problem.

How many in succession until I die?

Probably the fast food. But even then I don't eat it that much, so I'm not too sure.
I've considered going vegan but eating meat. I don't think there's a name for excluding dairy from your diet.

Ay thanks. Post in tomorrows thread the links. New one every night at 4am.
And yeah I avoided spring because too busy for me. Decided to go in september because was hoping it'd be a little less infested with tourists.
I've got a big part of my trip planned around Shibuya and Akiba. Seems like theres tons of shit to do at both.

Cya next time user

Lucky Strike's great, ruined filtered cigarettes for me though.

Yep. It had online multiplayer, too.

Sleep tight

nah sorry but I do love lain. let's all love lain!

Texhnolyze is definitely more obscure at this point. I also think Lain attracted artists because the main character is a secret melancholy qt

See you 'round, B.

may jesus be with you my nigger

don't need to attach a title to "low dairy". maybe you just need to work out more or drink fucktons of water

Meh as long as you are trying to find work then don't feel guilty. Better than you becoming a hobo.

One of each a day until you blow your brains out.

I know! Me and one of my best buds back in the day loved that shit so fucking much. Good taste user

I meant food vice, like milk or chocolate nigga.

What makes me feel even more guilty is that I get more in unemployment than I can make with most jobs in my area, so it's not in my best interest to land a job right now. If I look into ACA, energy assistance, and food assistance, I'd be getting more stuff than I did at my last job where I was working 10+ hours of overtime every week. It's better to not work.

fav free game is am2r

Oh well, was worth a shot. How many episodes to Lain are there anyway?

How long can you be on assistance though?

How goes user

I would be down with a JP learning group

Remember that official Tron game that came out around the same time? Tron 2.0. I think Monolith made it. I always found ti really funny that the official license was a piece of shit and the free unlicensed fan game was 100% best of all time

Ghideon Zhi. Faggot hasn't updated his site since mid 2015, blocks anyone who requests progress updates on their thirty-odd incomplete projects, and from what I've heard from twitterfags has a habit spending his time retweeting SJW shit these days.

Funny thing was that RS2, along with SMT: if…, were priority projects, with infrequent progress and bugfix updates, and then everything on anything just fucking stopped. I'm surprised he's still paying hosting for AG's site at this point.

Yeah, I suppose there's a difference between a little girl into computers and a crippled guy being popular. I was just kind of shocked to see booru type sites had only like seven images, maybe less on some of them, and mostly of Ran.

What's the comparison of popularity/general awareness of ABe's works (Serial Experiments Lain, Ergo Proxy, Haibane Renmei, Texhnolyze, etc) between each other anyhow?

I actually have never seen the movie and didn't even know there was official games.

Fair.

I'm already on that trend without the cake and 2 liter.

Milk, fast food. Probably both.

Six months. I've been effectively unemployed for four months already. Think about that. Potentially 10 months and no job. If I'm not producing, I may as well be dead, as I provide absolutely nothing for society.

Might as well go out big then.

As a NEET, I don't really agree with that. Could you use the government money to move to somewhere with jobs?

How often do you eat fast food? What's your typical order?
Anything more than a tall glass a day is 3much5u fam, and a tall glass itself is pushing it.

what if you fill it partly with protein powder tho

That's just a tall glass of milk with extra protein, you still get the same amount of carbs and calories and fat, if not more.

Every night I can, so maybe 2 times a week.
I get McNuggets from McDonald's, grilled chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A, and we get personal pizzas and pretzels with jalapenos and beer-batter cheese when we go to the local pub.
Garlic steakburger from Steak n Shake.

enter the age of the digital warrior, ritsu

I think most of them are in cult hit territory - although didn't all you need is kill get adapted into a Tom Cruise movie? It was a flop, but that's a pretty dig deal profile wise. Or were the film and the anime just based on the same manga?

protein powder with water is so damn gross though , but i'm only having one a day so i don't think it'll kill me

It's not that simple. Years ago, I tried moving across a few state lines in a prosperous(at the time) part of the country. I had enough savings to last me a year. I couldn't land a job worth a damn and ended up moving back home in a year's time. People are not welcoming to outsiders, it seems. Also, I moved from a super majority white area to a less white area, and the culture shock was astounding. I had also tried applying for work in other states while in my home state. Nobody trusts you can find housing and get situated if you're from out of state. The job market is absolutely shit right now. I'm hoping massive civil war hits before the gibs run out, as I don't know if I'll find a job in time. I definitely won't at this rate.

It just looks so generic

Try the roast honey bbq sauce at chickfila, its awesome.

Surely theres some way to get more gibs when it runs out. Niggers do it all the time.

That's not all in the same night is it? If not, then it shouldn't be too bad if you don't eat too much the rest of the day. Best thing for you to do tomorrow is just write down the calorie content of every single thing you eat, even tiny little things like a tiny chocolate bar, and see what's what.

Oh god no, it's not all in the same night.

I always get the regular BBQ sauce.

Nigga you done fucked up

I'm going to sleep before my suicidal urges get too strong.

Night, fags.

counting calories can be a shocker, some stuff is surprisingly high cal like fucking various nuts. i've been much more aware of ht i eat lately but i also know i love heavily salted and oily food a lot

Nah, you'll be fine. But people tend to forget that just because you add something healthy to an unhealthy thing, be it protein powder to a glass of milk or low-fat mayo on a sandwich, doesn't mean that the milk or the cheese is going to go away, you still get all the calories and carbs and fat as you would have if you added nothing to it at all, not even counting the nutrition from whatever you added to it.

sleep well my nig

it's amazing to me that they thought "defrag your disc drive" was like a clever / fun slogan that would make people want the game

Like I said, I'm hoping for civil war. We're on the brink of it right now. That, or I land a job. I actually hate working because I don't know what to do with the time. I can't find any video games to play. Nothing interests me anymore.

Well let me see what I can do if I can get my hands on a translation and if I can work with it. I have little to no knowledge of programming so I'm at a loss when it comes to dumping text from a game. If anyone can help is be half cause I have a lot of games that I wanna do for SFC/PSX.

Yeah I got you. If not tomorrow during this week since I got fuck all to do until Friday. In regards to my above post, I wanna translate something because work has been lacking lately and I have something I've been working on but it has fucking over 10,000 lines of dialogue and its taxing my mind.

What's a good platform to use?

My nigga. I see your Priss and I raise you a Nene. One of the most underrated amines. To bad the remake wasn't as good as the original.

Cya user

Wew thats just sad

Coulda always learn to create things

Then it's probably not coming from big meals you're eating, probably from just little things that end up stacking up to becoming bad for you, like said. You should defo start counting calories for at least one day, just to get a general gist of what you're dealing with.

Are you compensating by drinking more water and getting more potassium? It'd go a long way for your long-term health.

Translate GCCX episodes that haven't been done. Theres tons of them

Sleep tight user, catch you on the flip.

I used to draw, but I've given up on that. Creating anything physical would be too expensive, as materials cost, well, money, which I lack.

Start drawing again then user. At least it will keep you occupied.

Priss is my favorite for sure. The style of BGC is fucking great though, tht whole era just provided great shit

drinking lots of water and i generally throw a banana in my protein shake. been cooking my own meals more frequently as well but when i'm feeling saucy i gravitate to burgers and fries

As long as it's not too often you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

13 I think

I'm not sure. What kind of functionality would be needed? Just voice? Maybe a way to watch clips / view images at the same time?

I've been getting really into Japanese novels, especially from the early 20th century, but even finding translations is getting fucking hard. I wrote a novella called Sword of Trump based on the Great Bodhisattva Pass by Kaizan Nakazato and to find it I had to talk the special collections dept. of Columbia's library into letting me hang out all day and read this old, incomplete English version. The translation of Eji Yoshikawa's Musashi is pretty good and easy to find but aside from that and like, Mishima, it's tough reading Japanese authors without actually reading Japanese

moderation is key to everything, but christ alive its making me hungry just thinking about it, but i guess its almost breakfast time in general. If i was working i'd just eat a granola bar before leaving but maybe i'll cook up some eggs today since i'm awake and off work

If I'm gonna do a show it's gotta be めしばな刑事 (meshibanashi deka) or 孤独のグルメ (kodoku no gurume). Meshibanashi deka has a priority because of 3D waifu

Pssh, and here I figured it'd be something like 28.

Nothing like a good breakfast on a day off nigga, damn that's a good feel.

theres a breakfast place i like too but it would be weird going to get breakfast alone, they only have booths and table there

Order to-go nigga.

i don't think breakfast places do that

'course they do, just ask for it in a to-go box.

wouldn't you rather have a new box containing a game of the year edition of skyrim?

Something that has text and voice would be nice so we can share shit and have meetings to talk and shit. I know how you felt and I still do. Even now I'm not perfect and the stuff I want to read is fucking hard - I give you respect though for being able to go through all that to read it. Translating Lit is the hardest since you pretty much have to become the new author more so than games or anything else. Shit like tech manuals and the like is cake compared to that.

Nene's episode when she defends the AD Police station is still my favorite. Have you seen the extremely short lived AD Police OVAs about Leon when he first joined? That was fucking perfect, good characters, that perfect period art style, graphically violent, tons of mature themes, etc

You ever see City Hunter?

Well tou know what they say about Holla Forums

i'm aware of AD police and city hunter but haven't watched them yet, they're on my list.

Sweeter than the sweetest of breakfasts.

I don't really browse Holla Forums

playing games at this hour of the day online is fucking weird, everyone has weird pings and funny accents

Same, I should redownload…

Time for me to bail, catch you guys around later. Everybody take care.

I usually come here to shitposting and rip on people but this thread seems pretty chill

Discord seems kind of perfect. What's a good time to try meeting up?

Yeah, it's especially tough because Japanese often has double / triple meanings that they use very consciously in literary writing that don't come off at all in English. Also frustrating because the Japanese translate everything and have access to a ton of literature – Nakazato was consciously one-upping Dostoevsky, for instance. Lovecraft and Poe both have Japanese translations that some consider superior to the originals. Akutagawa wrote his PHD thesis on William Morris etc etc.

Here in the west, though, we pretty much only publish Japanese translations for novelty reasons (a big glut after the war, another in the 80s after Shogun did really well, you get the idea)

The only time I really browse 8ch these days is to come and post this thread. Its nice.

I have a discord account from when I was at HWNDU so I can use that and it seems good because it has the options to make different channels and shit. How should we set this up I don't have discord in my phone and I'm not giving out my shit here either.

Well thanks man this is a good thread. No shit flinging and no faggots.

haha I was on the HWNDU discord too. I know all those cats. We're probably friends of friends

fuck it, shoot me an e-mail I'm [email protected]/* */

I've been the OP for over a year and a half now and never miss a night. So stop by whenever user

best thread on the internet, ritsu. thanks man.

anyway I gotta peace out. time to start the day

Thanks fam, cya next time

Thanks again man I just started posting in this thread the other day but it's pretty sweet. I'll be here for a bit just chilling out to JP jazz fusion now, about to buy some beer with my mate and watch MST3K

youtu.be/Edc2yVHRHiQ