Quake Live is on sale for just a couple of bucks

store.steampowered.com/app/282440/Quake_Live/

Quake Live is on sale for just a couple of bucks.

What is your excuse for not playing the most hardcore arena shooter, you casual faggots?

At least now there is less brazilians and other sandniggers from piss poor 3rd world countries

I heard they added loadouts so I uninstalled it and now they want me to pay for a shittier game.

Loadouts are optional and most servers don't use them, people saying otherwise didn't play the paid version that solved everything wrong with the f2p version.

Loadouts are optional and most servers don't use them, people saying otherwise didn't play the paid version that solved everything wrong with the f2p version.

Gee shlomo, fucked that one up didn't you?

I want sanic mania

Gee, I wonder who could have made such a thread!

You're ticking a lot of boxed, my greatest ally.

quake 3 was the most casual garbage ever made

Because I don't want to give my money to Bethesda.

No thanks. I would rather just play quake 3 or UT99.

This.
Shitheads cry about this game like it's their Ex-girlfriend who dumped them for Jamal. Despite the fact this game has fixed it's bad decisions, it still needs to be punished for it and not forgiven.

I'm not giving money to Bethesda to play a game I used to play for free. Fuck off shill

Nice one, shill

Can't afford it. There's plenty of other older arena shooters to play though.

Oh look it's this thread again

sage and report

(checked)
:-) / nice one

Because I prefer fightan to shooters.

Because I already have the better version of the game.

Having fun playing alone with bots?

Quake Live is fucking Jewish garbage that removed all references to anything in order to get a T rating so children who don't care about arena shooters that came out before they were conceived can play it

Q3 or go home.

Calm down, Todd. I already have the game. But last time I checked it was mostly dead.

I like where this is going.

Loadouts are a server mutator and at least in Europe no active server has them enabled, nor the universal ammo. Quake Live plays the same as it ever did right now.

Jump in now when it's cheap, who knows when it will be so cheap next. QC is a mess so far, I wouldn't hold my breath for that game. And UT is never getting off its ass, if you're into that clunky movement to begin with.

i have it for free anyways fuckin dork and why the hell does it cost cash anyways?

Because Reflex is better and my money won't go to Bethesda.

Sup schlomo

This is a very high quality thread.

WEW

I've never used Reddit and I prefer the look of a space between thoughts. Just because the practice is common there doesn't mean it's exclusive to that website. I think it was used on Gamefaqs commonly for a while as well, and I don't think many people have gone without looking at that website.

user, if you double space after individual lines of text, you are a faggot, regardless of whether it's called plebbit spacing or not.

Loadouts are a server 'mutator and at least in Europe no active server has them enabled, nor the universal ammo.

Quake Live plays the same as it ever did right now.

Jump in now when it's cheap, who knows when it will be so cheap next.

(((QC))) is a mess so far, I wouldn't hold my breath for that game.

And (((UT))) is never getting off its ass, if you're into that clunky "movement" to begin with.

What the fuck is this shitty Xonotic clone?

It's only played by shills, all the chat is the players trying to sell each other Fallout 4 GOTY edition

I'm sayong you're the ones equating the game to a person.
It's perfect as it is now but everyone gets whiny about it still.

Shills need a raise or replacement. No motivation from you colossal faggots.

Was reddit coded by someone that had never used a computer, let alone a word processor?

Reddit spacing isn't just spacing your sentences out, it's doing it for every sentence or two. And it's not nearly as reliable a shibboleth of newfags and Redditors as people who put two spaces between sentences.

They must use Markdown or some derivative of it.

Jews are optional and most societies don't use them, people saying otherwise didn't live in fascist countries that solved everything wrong with the kosher version.

no thank i get my yearly arena shoter dose once a year on a lan party with UT

Im jelly

The frequency of poorly-written OPs pushing bethshit is uncanny. It's never discussions about the game, just

Why not play the Quake 3 that hasn't been tainted by Zenimax.

Why give money to Zenimax, for that matter?