Tbfp

Why is matt such a fucking manchild cuck?
God I fucking hate him

If you hate him why are you watching his videos and make thread about it.. him?

Can you not read board rules?

fuck off thats real

Who?

What?
That sweet month where it was just Pat and Woolie.

the way it should be

well to be honest he went to a pride parade to accompany his sister and wanted to meet trudeau so yeah

This is why I just watch the Woolie and Pat vids now.

How is he an SJW?

All of them are SJW or SJW-lite.

Go watch Woolie and Pat's current Policenauts playthrough. Woolie calls the main character, Johnathan, an asshole because he doesn't like trannies. Doesn't wish they'd all die or anything, he just doesn't like them.

In the Deadly Premonition LP, Pat said that what Kaysen was doing was rape culture. In the Yakuza 4 LP, he has a problem when Akiyama asks "Haha, rape? You?" to a female character who phones him to tell him that she was afraid of being raped by two men who were fighting each other outside the office.

Disregard

Fuck me that's bad.
Yet, he never forces that shit into videos. Haven't listened to the PodCast though.

Yeah them talking about Trudeau really made me realize how little they actually know about being an actual adult. The man is tanking or economy, blew up our dollar (something they complained about in the past), is removing as many rights of the people as he can, and is going to somehow make legalizing weed into a huge fucking disaster.

Called the CIA Niggers.

Woolie is pretty much the only good thing left in that collective of chucklefucks.

I can actually handle SJW-lite. But Matt is full on cuck compared to the others.

The rape culture thing was a joke I think

And then it devolved into a joke about how Trudeau is just everywhere in Canada. ("I think everyone gets like ten minutes with him by law." )

I mean it sounds out of character for Pat (he did make that joke about his friend sucking 12 year old penis), but the election did a number on all of the left wing.

Have yet to see someone who hasn't escalated and supports those politics. Didn't Matt get salty over people calling Into the Woods an SJW game (dunno if it is, but it's certainly hipster)

Yeah I think he re-tweeted a BLM Steven Universe fanart or something. The other 2 have SJW thoughts because they don't pay attention to anything political and live in fucking Canada even worse in Montreal, Quebec. However aside from the very occasional cringe they do not act like that, at least from what I watch.

People who play vidya for a living have a warped sense of the world & the economy.

Who'd have thunk.

yeah lol

Woolie getting rumprustled about the niggers during the vice section of LA Noire was a real eye opener in terms of his groid doublethink. Sure, you can make all the rayciss jokes you like, but bring pre civil rights era coonery in, and now Woolie is full on BLM.
Pat has always been the most levelheaded in terms of the world and economy, from my experience. It's a shame he has to hide so much of his powerlevel around the cucks that it must give him ulcers.
Mat has been the thorn in the side of the channel for years. You can easily see the times where he will intentionally fuck up or stall for time just to pad playtime, views, and "haha ur so dumb!" comments. I cant remember which playthrough, but Matt came out pretty open about him being a retard to maximize profit on the main channel.

Woolie still liked LA Noire though he was just rustled about being reminded about how stuff was. I mean Pat made a 3/5ths joke on the podcast and Woolie laughed pretty hard at it.

But has Woolie ever joked about how he is a race traitor, and is just as much at fault? I really wish Pat would call him one, or a email on the podcast would bring it up. I would LOVE to see what kind of mental gymnastics he pulls to justify betraying his race.
Waiting to see how Woolie handles the pedo slant he set up in Policenauts with Karen.

I think they actually have joked about Woolie being a race traitor they have definitely joked about how Woolie is the whitest person on the podcast. Don't know anything about Policenauts haven't watched any of those yet.