Am I getting cucked online

Can you share your steam library with people that aren't on your friends list?
Asked gf to play vidya, but she says that her buddy is using her library.
The thing is that none of her friends is playing anything.

Is she lying about something or am I just paranoid?

Yes but by steam

advertise

wow great

Fuck off, reported

You're probably getting cucked but I don't think you can see the game status of friends of friends if their profile is set to private.

Hahahahaha

No

Drop her like a hot rock.
How can you be so blind?
Being so dense should be illegal,
and you should be fined.

Oh fucks sake guys remember to use SAGE. fucks sake they literally made it this stupid little dropdown thing because you're that fucking stupid good god.

As for you OP yes she's fucking cheating on you. Either that or she's some degenerate furry or something. Go an hero or post her tits.

Kek, thanks mate

Fuck off cuckie

Yes.

The way to share your library is just giving user and pass to someone else, so yes, it's entirely possible.

However you have a gf so you should never let your guard down about being cucked, because it could be waiting for you behind every corner.

What if woman wants open relationship? I am supposed to give them that too?

I was trying to illustrate how fickle 3dpd are.

Say no, then fuck her until she makes babies for you.

Just rape her bro.

Rape is wrong

So… the guy getting cucked is called a cuck, the girl is called a whore (maybe?), what do we call the dude who does the cucking? Cucketeer? What if it's a girl who does the cucking? Cucketress?

A degenerate. Though, I suppose its not his fault if he doesnt know

Cuckatoo.

bull?

Right. I knew I was forgetting something. What if it's a girl though?

>>>/cuckchan/ and stay there

…what?

Who does the cucking.

What is the female form of bull?

Cow. That's it? Huh.

what?

How long have you been with her?
If it hasn't been over a year, I'd say drop her while it's still easy. She's probably cucking you.
Either that or ask her who "buddy" is.

can use the library of a friend?
btw, you're being cucked, either kys or embrace it

cuckee

My wife and I share libraries and it's a difficult thing to do because of steam's restrictions. It involves frequently having to log in on your partner's box as it's Jewish as fuck it often accidentally loses the authorization. So your gf probably has that guy over and is getting pounded as she types that to you.

An alpha male.

kek

Tyrone

You can use family sharing to share with friends.
I have two steam account. One that I buy games on. I don't actually play games in this account and instead play games on my steam account with no games with access to my full library without actually showing up as owned.

That spacing better be ironic because it's cancerous.

All women are whores by default. The only person to blame for being cucked is the cuckee.

gib digits

For what purpose?

Call her a slut, a whore gets paid.

the chad you fucking idiot

user is there any story that goes with this or is this thread really that boring?