Shadow Warrior 1 is free on steam until tomorrow

Shadow Warrior 1 is free on steam until tomorrow.

store.steampowered.com/app/380460

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.humblebundle.com/post/163218022461/shadow-warrior-special-edition-free-humble
store.steampowered.com/app/225160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't it free already?

That's the original.

Now the remake is free for a day

Yeah, it was a free Steam key on Humble Bundle a month ago. This one might be for people who missed out.

blog.humblebundle.com/post/163218022461/shadow-warrior-special-edition-free-humble

Free games are always good, someone stick this shit

its an awful game with terrible balance that makes all but one weapon useless, and the one weapon that is useful is so shallow and unenjoyable to use. Enjoy spamming W+W+M1 and S+S+M1, that's all you do in this mediocre serious-sam-like.

But S+S+M1 is so much fun to use, user. Anything that lets you abuse the map to multikill enemies through walls has to be fun in my book.

Apparently both the Humble Bundle and this one are about the 2013 reboot of the game.
The old 1997 version is this one:
store.steampowered.com/app/225160

this looks like a considerably shittier version of duke nukem 3d

Free as in Free Trial/the playstation plus definition of free (Not actually free) or actually free?

Free forever, you get to keep it.

Thanks, OP. If it weren't for these threads, I'd never know when Steam or another service is doing free giveaways.

Why would I want a remake that doesn't even understand the original at even a basic level?

because its not a remake, its a reboot

Why would I want a reboot that doesn't even understand the original at even a basic level?

I will never play it but I do not turn down free crap, thanks op

There is multiplayer?

That was also special edition, which includes like 2 extra weapons I think