Why

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

why

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/08/something-final-fantasy-xv-related-possibly-teased-switch

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Because you have a smartphone and have probably participated in its app market.

Alexander Long
Alexander Long

excellent thread my man

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

actually, i don't have a smartphone. On top of this, thi simage is from FF15 switch version

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

They look like Adventure Time fan characters.

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

Oh look, it's the gay community

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

the true power of nintendo switch

Tyler Harris
Tyler Harris

On top of this, thi simage is from FF15 switch version
Now that is just a bald-faced lie.

Ian Young
Ian Young

Look at this exiting 15 fps gameplay!!! Wow!
It still looks better than the off brand FFXV game of war rip off

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Now that is just a bald-faced lie.
gematsu.com/2017/08/something-final-fantasy-xv-related-possibly-teased-switch

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

still being wrong
not archiving
you're top suckage

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Windows 10
PC master race amiright?

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

What's the point of even making the game real time if it slows down to a crawl any time something important happens? Might as well just make it turn based.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

What the fuck is this

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

They could have made it look like a SNES game for easy nostalgia money

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

a video game

Adam Young
Adam Young

I don't play cellphone games because I don't like touch screen. That actually looks good.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

The combat looks the same. Hold attack to win.

Matthew Hill
Matthew Hill

THIS CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE WE CAN'T LET THIS FUCKING CANCER KEEP ON REPEATING ITSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN WE NEED TO FUCKING CRASH THE INDUSTRY TO THE FUCKING GROUND NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

8bf.jpg
/reddit/index.html

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Sorry user, next time I will make sure to rename all my files into something better

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Did you make that yourself?

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Renaming pictures of Pee Pooh Le Goblin will not save you now! Back to KEKistan kiddo!

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to do it

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Pepe dindu nuffins.
He wuz a gud meme.
He be posted erry day till that muthafuckin limey Sargon hijacked him. Smh, tbh fam #justice4pepe.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

If this was on 3DS (less powerful than modern phones btw) I bet most of you would be creaming yourselves.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

No, then it would be censored by NoA, somehow. Besides SE can barely make a RPG these days.

William Cruz
William Cruz

But that would give everyone a moral excuse to pirate an uncensored version like with Bravely Default/Second

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

While true, why would anyone want to pirate this (assuming it played the same on the 3DS)? BD at least had things going for it like the music, costume switching, FFV job system, and interesting art style. Here we have a bare bones hack and slash. Not even on the same level as Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.

Speaking of which, it would have been fantastic to get a new one of the Vita that isn't just a rail shooter.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Why do we have this coming before FFXI on phones?

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

why

It's mostly to milk a franchise (or even one particular game) for as long as possible. These (((companies))) have realized they can milk the normalfag goys using DLC, so the goyim must be stupid enough to buy remakes/remasters/rereleases/etc, right? Well, yes once again the normalfag goyim prove themselves to be as dumb as cattle. Look at Skyrim. What does it have? Like 10 seperate editions/remakes? However many there are, no matter which way you cut it, it's far too many. Now look at this particular case, we have a game that's not even a year or two old and it's already getting some chibi faggot whateverthefuck remake. This is the new DLC. It's no longer about making new content (which by the way is just portions of a game deliberately cut out then resold as "new content") and selling it for a measly 5 or 10 bucks a pop. It's about making one product and selling a slightly different version of it 10 times for full price ad nauseam. What makes it even worse still is that one company sees one do it, then it follows suit then another then another. The practice grows and spreads and contaminates the entire industry like a plague or tumor or communism. It's disgusting.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Because this game took more time and money to make than the fucking Apollo 11 and they have to squeeze every last cent they can out of it.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

I made a thing

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

"I made a thing"
fuccboi

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

I want to fuck those eyebrows
I don't understand your issue

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Kill yourself you autistic faggot

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

No need to change IDs

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

I'm an atheist because I know God is gone, he has abandoned us to this hell.

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

prompto is still the best one

the bara's face looks like an owl

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

``You were in hell all along**

Theres no best one, only equal garbage, good thing the characters were already shit to begin with.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

do you have any idea who much money was wasted on 15 by square enix
that is why

John Nelson
John Nelson

waste money making a game
waste money to make it shit halfway through development
waste money marketing shit
surprised you made shit returns

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Chibi Cindy when?

James Roberts
James Roberts

I don't understand why everyone is getting their panties in a bunch, remember when handhelds used to get conversions/adaptations of major console releases? This is the exact same thing

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

She is in the gameplay footage video, has no mouth.

Jose Price
Jose Price

From the thumbnail, I thought the blonde kid was Cloud in his wheelchair.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

money

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

Gotta entirely exhausted a single mediocre game as a 'universe' to recoup FFXIII's catastrophic production cost losses famigo.