In the MGSV engine

SO WHATS THE FUCKING CATCH

I understand this is a bid to win peoples trust so they cannot go full scumbag but so far this is looking too much like a videogame and not a scam, so when is the other shoe gonna drop and how?

the catch is >trusting konami

it looks better than it will be, dont buy before it comes out

I don't know what's wrong with me

Really ? I was under the impression it was a pure multiplayer title.

Nobody should, but i'm more wary of Konami than it being a none kojima metal gear. My favourite Zelda games were made by capcom not nintendo for example. We dont know who is making survive but the post blow up MGSV team is still supporting it with free content updates and so far this is ticking more boxes

It all sounds good on paper. But i cannot shake the wariness of some bullshit after motherbase coins.

Bunch of new info at gamescom today. Its basically Peace Walker 2 in the 5 engine.

Africa should've been removed completely from MGSV, fucking nothing happened in Africa. Literally a filler episode.

You can bet your ass that's coming back in some form or another.
Trusting Konami with making a good game from the scraps of MGSV. MGO3 was fantastic but they fucked it up, and they're going to fuck this up as well.

I want this game to be good.

it was just a team deathmatch shooter though. I'll take co-op stealth anyday.

To think Holla Forums has fallen to the point we need to tell people not to preorder

Well then I guess I will have to pirate it when it comes. Given that TPP's appeal was more the gameplay than anything story related, that shit might end up being fun. With all due wariness of kikery, of course.
Dare I dream this ends up as a sort of MGR kind of stupid but fun spinoff?

I didn't exacly "needed to" but it's a nice reminer and should be repeated over and over when such thread occurs.
I wonder if there would be a way to make multiplayer work on pirated copies. I'd probably pirate it eventually but i really dont feel like giving konami shekels even if the game would end up being okay

If you didn't play MGO3 to play the Cloak and Dagger mode, you're an idiot.

I just wanted serious weather effects.

V barely using the mist was a huge waste.

It did have one of the better 'urban' levels with the water treatment plant. The whole game needed more layer cake stuff like that to infiltrate.

I just want to know, if it's out on pc will it be peer to peer cancer like MGO3. Cos if so, avoid it.

Also fuck Konami.

There's mods for that.

Afghanistan is going to be a failure and they will blame him on it. With more refugees coming from middle east because of this shit war.

He'll still clean up in 2020 as the Dems have nobody

ENTER: KANYE - The Final Wars begin.

Kanye West vs. Donald Trump for United States President.

America is an amazing place to live.

Wasn't Kanye for Trump though?

There is 3 options for Kanye and all mean he won't win in 2020
1. Go Independant, nobody votes independant
2. Go Republican, and lose in the primaries
3. Go Democrat which is against his beliefs so he'd probably just have no charisma and probably lose in the primaries

The best way to rig a game is to have all the players on your side.

its a shitty zombie "survival" game with MGSV tacked onto it to sell more copies
also its konami so that should tell you everything right there

Which is why Sam Hyde should run for Congress in Ma as a Democrat

He can't keep getting away with it!

Neither should John Flint which is exactly why Sam Hyde should do it
:^)

I'd vote for Cody Cigar.

Say hello to Madame President

Don't call him Cody Cigar.

They should have just left out the entire Africa hub, and made a series of levels like that instead.

We dont know they arent doing that yet. Its entirely possible -especially with the canyon areas of afgans map that they block roads with burn out shit and add new shit to access different areas.

One thing people are reporting is a lot of the ships from around mother base got pulled through as well so you can find shit like a ship half sticking out of a cliff you can rappel up or down too for rare materials.

Kind of feels like a mod pack when the creator goes full autisti with the map/terrain editor which isnt a terrible thing

I mean for MGSV. There was no need for two hubs. Have one hub, and a series of disconected zones you select from a menu.

it would be impossible to use

I'm actually surprised, but it will still most likely come with some new shitty DRM.

Don't worry OP, they will find a way to fuck it up.
We're not talking about your run-of-the-mill shit company, we're talking about the dean of the "Fuck shit up College" that is konami.
Never expect konami to do a good job.

Welp, all of this just reaffirms my previous position that the only way Konami can fuck this up is by charging full price for it.

It's a zombie game with slightly modified reused MGSV assets, a way for konami to try and cash in a bit more with the game and engine they pumped so much money into before they finally pull out of the gaming industry for good

It's not a glorious send off of the series or anything, but honestly it's probably the best we could have hoped for given the circumstances, I'm kind of amazed it looks as good as it does given the clearly jewish intentions behind it

Denuvo at the least.

Oh wait, I just remembered that the game is all about fighting notzombies with makeshift weapons and other shit instead of actually operating. That would be the catch.

I'm sick of this overdone apocalyptic "fight off the hordes of zombies" shit.

I am convinced most of this was designed for MGSV and KONAMI wanting to rush the game scrapped it.

That's ridiculous, how would the horned fantasy zambambos even fit into the MGSV storyline? The closest thing are the puppets but they're just humans with super AIDS.

>Literally nothing bad about it haha:^)

Kojimo's original idea for Rising was to have Gray Fox fighting parasite zombies

I would kill for an MGS style 'operators operating operationally' game about fighting demons or other fantasy creatures with tanks and guns. Zombies are boring as fuck, though.

Nanomachine zombies, actually. And it was his proposal for a Rising 2.

I will pirate it, if it has lewd waifu stuff

I want to play it, but I'm not buying it, so I hope there won't be much stuff that's locked off from single player

Fuck, I'm retarded
I knew it was zombies though

At least the game still actually has guns and isn't going full modern fantasy larping

there's nothing wrong with reusing a good engine and good assets

All I wanted from MGSV was co-op operatan. But not like this.
Not like this.

>>>/suicide/
Follow their guides

Majora's Mask was a good game no matter how cool you think taking this stance makes you

Of course it was. Kojima is a yuge Left 4 Dead fan, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted a 4-player co-op mode in MGSV. Since he was wasting everyone's time the mode was pushed aside.
I know that he said that it wasn't supposed to be in MGSV but you can bet that his new "game" comes with a co-op mode too.

FTFY

Kojima in 2013: i want to make the zombie game
Kojima in 2017: metal gear survive, zombies? so sad so unoriginul

DELETE THIS!

MGSV had zombies in it. They weren't called "zombies" but they behaved the same way.

where is this from? i checked youtube and found nothing

They're making a shitty and repetitive no-effort co-op zombie game, called it Metal Gear to further shit on Kojima's fans and reused assets made for MGSV, and they will sell this turd for $30 or $40.
And you're defending the single worst game publisher on an obscure imageboard.
Nothing wrong with shitting on a franchise and making quick cash grabs that don't cost anything to develop and aren't fun in the first place

do you have proofs?

it's fine if the gameplay is good, hence why no one really complains about this in monster hunter

Worst than EA?

user, Nintendo is also a AAA publisher
More money doesn't necessarily make games better, with that mindset you might as well be arguing that star shitizen will be great
You're letting your hatred for konami and everything else that's wrong with the game cloud your judgment of completely innocuous design decisions

mite b fun

i'll wait for the post-release previews/reviews.

theres a metal gear survive twitter, like not the metal gear twitter but one just for survive, thats how badly its distancing itself from kojima

Yes, it's a zombie co-op by Konami

No longer fine today. They have billions at their disposal but choose to make quick cash grabs instead and abuse famous franchise names.

Yes, they butchered a shitload of franchises

Now THIS is a victim complex!

Konami doesnt care about you, Kojima doesnt care about you, neither know you exist nor would they care if they did. You are a pig to be farmed goyim, thats all you ever have been.

I recall seeing a video a while after it's announcement, the spears and other melee weapons looked awful to use. I don't know how to put it but the animation looked godawful.
What's TPP like? I quit at GZ which I liked but got sick of.

If you expected nothing, you will enjoy
If you expected a good metal gear game, you will be disappointed.

The gameplay is great but the story is retarded and incomplete

so what you're actually complaining about is bad business practices effecting video development

for what amounts to basically half a finished game it was o.k, disappointing sure but solid gameplay

TPP is moments of brilliance, either by creator design or your own retarded strategies with a LOT of white noise inbetween.
Imagine between every mission in peace walker you had to cross a fallout 3 tier empty nothing to get to the next one. And the only design choice was "maybe then you listen to tapes like codec calls" in a fucking stealth game where paying attention to trucks and patrols is important.
May have worked for the action focus of 4 where you can get snakes ipod and blast j pop idol music as you kill gene soldiers but just doesnt work in open world stuff.

Great game on the whole, but literally not finished. But it has moments of kojimas usual depth you can miss. Like how if you do wierd shit you can give the soldiers PTSD and if you spare them and go nonelethal they are crazed and erratic in later missions because you arent killing the enemys forces but driving them mad like the predator.

Everyone fears T H E B O X

Hang yourself retard.

Kojima wanted to make a zombie game, he just didn't want to make a Metal Gear zombie game.

and here comes the 'skulls arent zombies' debate again.

Really only ground zeroes made use of those sandbox mechanics with its tighter level design
Some of the only good recon moments in the game were those few bases that were situated in box canyons where you could just chill on a cliffside listening to billy idol for half an hour nailing down every patrol pattern with your binoculars and formulating a plan

The crux of the issue is no difficulty setting. I even tried making it full subsistence with higher enemy damage and so on to really make it hard but its not balanced for it at all.

I don't know if that's due to the lack of development time or the fact that the team was new to open world games and if we'd gotten a mgs6 it would be more akin to mgs3

TODAY, I WILL REMIND HIM

this is what happens when you don't meme responsibly

GIVE IT BACK, IT WAS OURS

The crux of the issue is the shit level design
I think the natural difficulty options that pop up as you play is neat and works fine, but your approach to most situations will be exactly the same

Why does it have to be a Day Z clone instead of Peace Walker 2?

mgs5 was peace walker 2

FNV reused assets from Fallout 3.

Found out while playing a little while ago that if you shoot through bushes and rustle the leaves they'll actually notice this and go to investigate. There's a lot of hidden gameplay depth, I just wish there were actual towns and villages in the maps and facilities instead of it all being outside with the rare exception of small urban like areas like the power plant.

mgs5 was a shittier peace walker.

YEAH I SAID IT

no one will deny that

But there's no primaries for the republicans if the president tries to get reelected

It's just a fucking zombie game.

Please let this be good.

That's a meme.

Peace Walker had a lot of little weird minigames as side missions, MGSV lacked that exactly that

All I wanted was to feel like playing MGS3 for the first time all over again

It's a cash grab with minimal effort put in. How is that not a bad thing?

Mist/fog in video games is the worst weather effect conceivable. Woweee the render distance is shit like it's a 1990s console game, amazing!

The sandstorm weather effect was much better. Rain was pretty good. I wish they'd add a greater range of light to severe rain though. Discrete weather is a bit silly, weather should be a continuum.

MGS3 doesn't even need remaking though. The HD version is everything I need.

The DNC would never in a million years run Tulsi. But if they did, I might vote for her instead of Trump. Ditto Jim Webb, who they'll also never run.

How is that a question? You just make them parasite zombies. it would be the same shit.

Wait, this turd hasn't been released yet? I thought it came out last year.

Even if Afghanistan is a success, we will never really know. But let's say it's an overt failure like Iraq: who the fuck else would they blame it on? It always goes to the president, the media won't even have to try to force themselves to focus on him.

Exactly, it's crazy stupid but entertaining.

What's it like being human garbage?

What's the catch?

its a fucking zombie game

Metal gear sickens me.

Big Boss is gone now. Now it's about some motherbase soldiers. The downside is it's not going to have any of the tone that MGS normally has or memorable things. Apparently they have enough former staff to keep it mechanically similar though. It's not like Kojima made MGS alone in his nip dungeon.

What's the ridiculous amount of shills in this thread?
No you fucking massive retards, it is not okay. This piece of shit is going to be a no-effort cashgrab that has nothing to do with Metal Gear. Why would they reuse old assets? It makes no fucking sense. Oh wait - it does make sense. They're talentless hacks and they were told by Konami to make a piece of shit cash grab as soon as possible. They won't be arsed with making new content. Even the animations are used from MGSV and changed slightly.

Fuck off with your shilling, no sane person is going to buy this turd.

Because they had a giant open world map laying around that the game it was made for didn't really use and a big fancy engine they put 80 million dollars into
Yes, it saves time and work, yes, it's a cash grab, but that doesn't mean the concept of reusing assets is always bad
Shit user, why are you still assmad about this and trying to start an argument, nobody's even brought it up since the last time, did you go out and do something and come back still mad?

Then make reasonably priced DLC.

man you guys are fucking retarded if you're actually going to give money to konami

Surely a reasonably priced game is better than a reasonably priced DLC.

What's the price of this thing? If it's more than $10, it's too much.

To someone that dead set on being mad, there's no such thing as reasonably priced DLC
And unless they're charging full price for this, it'd just cost the same anyway, so you'd be forced to spend a hundred bucks just to play this completely separate thing

beats me

I had to pause for a moment but you got a hearty chuckle out of me.

You should know trips man

There's nothing wrong with the model of DLC that takes the approach of being an oldschool expansion pack, but distributed digitally. Obviously horse armour tier shit is fucking cancer that needs to die as soon as possible.

Whats his name again ?

Not the sharpest tool are you?

That was literally the whole point of the fox engine. It's incredibly easy to place and create areas in the engine to allow Kojima or whoever was going to use the engine to create content quickly and easily. It's why Kojima spent so long on it, it was for this purpose to allow him or other employees to make new games quickly and much more easily. The issue is Konami are cunts that fucked him over, not the asset business. Though they should have made new assets for the game and new areas.

Or they could make something different.

Why the everliving fuck would they let the metal gear IP just sit there? AFAIK Mgsv was a fuckhuge success, why would they just let that die?

I'm just saying, if it modifies the engine and mechanics, has no interaction or crossovver with the main game, has enough content to be its own game, and costs as much as it would if it was sold standalone, then all it being DLC accomplishes is forcing people to buy the main game too if they want it

Just noticed MGSV TPP is updating. Is it something interesting or just multiplayer balancing?

You know, like a Metal Gear game that isn't set in Afganistan or Africa, or somewhere that looks suspiciously similar.

I dunno…

I'd like a game set in ww1 and you play as the boss

Kazuhira "To the bog with every nog" Miller.

You can have DLC that can be played without the base game. Like Alan Wake's American Nightmare, or New Super Luigi Bros.

The Boss fought in WWII, not WWI. And I definitely do not want that game.

At least EA still makes games. Konami pretty much shilled themselves out to the fucking gambling industry just because it makes more money.

Why fuck around with any of that shit when you can just make a new game? You're not offering any compelling reason it should be DLC instead of proper standalone.

not without kojima no

I'm still not really seeing the advantage of having it also be DLC

cry more

Because it's DLC. It's an add on mode for an existing game. Marketing it as a new game is deceptive.

Wave based zombies?

You're continuing to perpetuate the stereotype that only idiots don't like or understand Metal Gear

If it's not awful, I might get it on sale or some shit for 20$. I'm a pretty big sucker for "LOOK TECHNOLOGY NIGGA" moments, like the ice cubes in MGS2, and they already showed off some of that stuff with how the fences you place don't have a healthbar, but collapse due to weight if enough zombies climb on at the same time.

As some outside news sources that reported on the presidential election are to be believed, Trump is pretty much just a prop and everyone is simply continuing the status quo and acting like Trump isn't even the president and it's Pence who is in charge.

That's literally as easy as creating a map in any other game engine. The video you posted shows nothing new.

You're as smart as a sack of hammers.

Wow haha great VPN, which one do you use?

Even with Kojima, I don't want that game. I don't need a game where one of Hitler's generals makes a Not Metal Gear aka Shagohod superweapon that the "good guys" need to destroy.

That theme has been beaten to death countless times in other media and franchises. We don't need that Metal Gear game, even from Kojima. And I think/hope Kojima realizes that too.

What value to the consumer would releasing it as DLC provide?

Last update added revolver ocelot as playable.

cry more

I sincerely doubt Wojack incarnate is in charge, and if he is, he'll get his pee pee poo poo soon enough.

the hope is that it'd be more of support of Germany since imperial nips and all that

People view a full game differently to how they view DLC. They're playing with the consumer's expectations in order to justify a higher price tag.

cry more

Doubt it.

Less people will fork out 30 dollars for DLC than "the new Metal Gear game". Even if the distinction is entirely mental, it exists.

Prove it. A lot of emphasis was put on how easy it is for them to make content with the engine, hence why Kojima put so much time, money and effort into it. So I gave a source, lets see yours.

This is one of the newspapers that the Serbian government wants to take out because it's not toeing the line.

They wouldn't sell a DLC that large for less than $30. So releasing it as DLC would do nothing but give them fewer sales.

Have you even worked with game engines before? I don't know if FOX Engine has actually some kind of feature that helps with quick level design, but the video you posted shows absolutely nothing new or groundbreaking.

Well Cobra Unit was a bunch of Russians, and I guess a few Americans/British, so I really doubt it would portray the German's sympathetically. It would be a German general acting independent of command, creating a superweapon that Cobra Unit needs to destroy.

I don't need this game. Let MGS3 continue to be the first game chronologically.

cry more

there was a difference between front lines and back home propaganda

also I'd also hope that it would give kojima more freedom writing wise so it wouldn't be a fucking mess like mgs4 is in that regards

What you linked is NOTHING like what the fox engine does. All of that is done outside by application. Fox engine allows you to create the area around you inside the game, and change it in real time. The fox engine is also far easier to use when comparing it to your example, requiring less work to create the areas. How do you look at that and the fox engine developer tools and think they're anything alike? Are you blind?

only four and five were bad in that regards I'd say and that's due to getting caught up in trying to explain shit and trying to perpetuate various themes

I want a Fox Engine remake of MG1 and MG2. Maybe even from Venom/Big Boss's perspective, somehow. I think that would be really neat.

But more people would refuse to buy it or wait for a sale.

the twin snakes deal? could be nice

Kojimbo couldn't plot his way out of a wt paper bag, mate.

he seems competent enough when he isn't tied up in his own story, trying to include fucking everything

They'd sell fewer copies of MGSurvive, the DLC than MGSurvive, the Game.

That's the point.

I forget the dudes name, but Kojima had a co-writer up until mgs4 where he began to write alone. The plot quality kinda dropped at that point. I'm guessing he needs a foil to cut out his crazier or more rambly shit and to guide tone.

I wish they would license out the Fox Engine to other companies, shits great in every aspect.

yeah… nothing to do with the fact that the real writer left Kojima after MGS3.

Isn't Kojima no long a part of Konami though? Why is everyone talking like he's going to be doing the writing was there an announcement I missed?

I mean a remake of Metal Gear 1/2, not Metal Gear Solid 1/2.

I want to play as Solid Snake doing a Fox Engine infiltration of Outer Heaven in South Africa, then again in Zanzibar Land. I think that would be the bees knees. Alternatively if we could somehow get a game from that story but Venom/Big Boss's perspective, that would be awesome too. I don't know how it would work, but I'd love it regardless.

I want to see it used for an open world horror game. Not zombies but some shit like ghosts or full lovecraft like that film THE VOID.

Why would they want to sell fewer copies? Why would you want them to sell fewer copies?

There are literally no upsides for anybody to releasing it as DLC.

I work with UE4. The only difference between UE4 that I see is that in FOX you can add stuff while your character is playing. In UE4 you can't, but you can still jump inside the map as a character by the click of a button.
The video I guess was a bad example since it showed the creation of a map from scratch which requires some extra things to be done. But the two engines do the same thing. In FOX's video we just see them placing objects and vegetation. It can be done just as simple and fast on UE4. There is nothing groundbreaking about FOX based on what you posted.

The video bellow is a somewhat better example, but he too starts from scratch. But trust me, FOX follows the exact same steps. It doesn't create a world just with a click. It might have the ability to generate random terrain though - just like UE4.

I'd dread how they'd execute the sillyness from Metal Gear 1 and 2. Machinegun Kid? Remote controlled rockets to murder a crazy scientist off your back. i don't think they'd have the balls to go all the way in recreating that faithfully.

You are the kind of reader who finds the average shonen plotline deep and engrossing aren't you?

Horror games are trash. Operators operating, that's what good games are about.

I don't want them to make money they didn't earn, through deceptive marketing practices like pretending DLC is a full game.

That's a substantial difference, when you consider the workflows it enables.

Consumers know what they're getting either way. Nobody is being deceived.

Konami got rid of lots of talented people. MGS died along with Castlevania, Suikoden, Silent Hill.

that's pretty much a given for anybody

well there's that too

no shit otherwise you'd have written "mgs" now wouldn't you

It certainly helps a little bit, but it's not a big difference, trust me. You have full control of the camera anyway, and the only reason to jump in-game is to test if the character has trouble walking over certain objects or stuff like that.

Bullshit. We know what we're getting because we're obsessed wierdos. There are a lot of Metal Gear fans out there who just play the games. They don't know who Kojima is. They don't follow company drama. They'll walk into the store, see something they falsely identify as MGS6, and buy it on those grounds.

I'd settle for a grittier realism MGSV flavored infiltration of Outer Heaven. A whole game spent infiltrating one big imposing base. That would be a nice change of pace from MGSV, where you only infiltrate small bases and villages.

Make Outer Heaven a huge mostly urban base the size of Africa in MGSV, that you have to infiltrate open world style.

Those sort of people would buy it as DLC too. Obsessive weirdos are the demographic adverse to DLC.

The sort of people who'd buy Survive as a full game not knowing it's about zombies are the sort of people who'd buy Survive as DLC not knowing it's about zombies. Releasing it as DLC gives us nothing that releasing it as a full game wouldn't give us. It's a dumb idea, and you're dumb for clinging to it without a rational reason to do so.

Anons were just talking about Kojimas potential now that he doesn't have Konami hovering over him censoring him, which i'm pretty sure they did, considering the severe tone shift from MGSGZ and MGSTPP. GZ was much much darker than TPP, which was significantly lighter comparatively, as well as the plot being unfinished.

My opinion is he can craft a good story, but he needs a wing man, a talented one to keep him on point and in check, so he doesn't dawdle, or put in anything too stupid. And the ones helping him now are not as talented as his former writing partner.

Being able to create entire areas while playing is pretty significant dude. On top of that, from the videos you've shown, the fox engine also seems easier to work with, especially with a view the player would see allowing the dev to personalize the area from certain viewpoints in mind. Even this video you've posted shows it's harder to work with the UE4 engine than the fox engine, and less intuitive. Who knows, maybe the engine is better for detail and depth, but from what i've seen comparing them the fox engine is quicker and easier to work with, which was the goal Kojima was working towards. Not to be better than UE4 per se but to be really easy to work with and be able to create new areas easily.

The camera controls themselves on UE4 seem fairly clunky, I doubt they'd be as effective as being able to move around and survey in real time what's working with your character then returning to a topdown camera view like the UE4 .

Its used for their soccer games as well. Its very robust and reminds me how Valve's source engine was at launch. Except all of the features are actually there this time.

Horror games always have shitty shallow gameplay because they rely on spooking the player to keep the player entertained, rather than interesting gameplay.

I don't believe that. People who don't even understand how to connect their console to the internet will buy this. People will buy this as a gift for relatives.

You're a moron.

No it isn't. Like I said, with the click of a button you jump right in. It's basically the same thing and is only used for testing collision models. You cannot even make a map in FOX while playing. Only small areas around the player. You need to use the editor's camera for creating stuff since you can see pretty much the whole map.

The camera controls are not clunky. They're the same as any other modern game engine. It controls exactly like a first person shooter - only that it's faster and the FoV can be adjusted on the spot. It's not a topdown camera. You control it exactly how you want and can get it anywhere and at any angle inside the map. Think of it as using "noclip" in a Source game.

A company going out of it's way to trick your relatives out of their money isn't bad?

Kanye already said he was waiting until 2024. Trump's gotta go against the Zucc and Yeb.

Retarded people don't deserve money

Its where Mother Base in Metal Gear 1 and 2 is located

Outer Heaven in Metal Gear 1 is in Africa. But Zanzibar Land in Metal Gear 2 is in central Asia.

That's probably why MGSV was set in Africa (albeit not South Africa) and Afghanistan (Central Asia, near "Zanzibar Land" which was apparently next to Afghanistan and Tajikistan).

Good shit.

Your OC is shittily encoded

kek's hard, too perfect.

what are niggers?

You know (((they)))'ll just do some dumb shit like give nukes to Somalians the moment ISIS/"moderate rebels" get wiped out and Assad gets to build the fucking pipeline and demands back the (((occupied))) territory.

I know. I should really do a rerender with the proper resolution/framerate. Have some other shittily encoded OC.

And that's all I've got unless you want me to start dumping shit I've captured from movies/TV shows when it comes to webms.

what the fuck is context of that

Oh fuck I forgot this one.

Some weird pedophile Yoga shit. Source is embed.

I'd argue you didn't even need one hub, both Africa and Afghan felt empty outside of the bases.

They were completely empty outside the bases. Making open world hubs populated only by enemies is boring as fuck. They could have at least coded in several factions, they did have insurgents that could side with you in MGS4 for fuck's sake.

The catch is that 95% of the game's resources are recycled from MGSV and it's a fucking zombie survival game.

What's to say this won't be $30? Konami already said it won't be full price.

Kojima didn't write alone after 3, he had co-writers for the rest of the games as well. 4 and Peace Walker were co-written with Shuyo Murata (who was also one of the writers for 3), then V was co-written by Murata again, Etsu Tamari (Revengeance's writer) and Hidenari Inamura.

Yearly sports title do not count as games EA shill.

That's the real catch. Nobody plays new games to see new grass textures. Reused assets is a complete non-issue.

You don't want to trigger a certain user again, do you?

Reused assets are the only reason anyone's even moderately okay with this game
MGSV had nothing else if not good gameplay mechanics, and if this was just a completely new game built from the ground up nobody'd give a shit

Frankly I don't care who's triggered. I typically don't post on Holla Forums very often, I only came here today because of nerv.

Reused gameplay mechanics is more re-used code than assets. Reused assets would would be reused sound files, textures, models, etc. It will doubtlessly reuse a lot of code and assets. And I agree, that's the only reason anybody will care about it.

We all know the real reason people are considering this game. Because almost everything coming out lately is ass.

Well yeah. If the gameplay isn't dogshit, that will be enough to make it GOTY.

That has nothing to do with assets, you dumb. "Assets" are the game's textures, models, audio, etc.

We got a couple of cool missions out of the hub world. Anything where you had to stalk a particular vehicle was really cool. We only needed the one hub for that though.

>Anything where you had to stalk a particular vehicle was really easy
ftfy

The whole game was easy. Fun though.

They could at least have the vehicles driving around more. They mostly just sat in one place.

Also the rocket arm made the heavy infantry submissions too easy.

The Infinite Heaven mod makes an attempt to add some stuff to the open world and Mother Base.

I say they should do what Trump did
Run as populist and just like him fucking gut the opposition and drag out the skeletons from their closets
Considering both of em are former military and decorated nobody in their right mind would call them soft

A Webb/Tulsi ticket would be my dream.

Yeah, Trump is just a Hillary/Pence/Bannon/that one Jew/Putin puppet.

I say have Tulsi as the front runner just to mess with the lefist fucks who are balls deep in their ideology

>Unironically Defending EA Outside of Generals
THIS IS HOW THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

She's the badder goy of the two, by a long mile. I think it would be harder for Tulsi/Webb to win than Webb/Tulsi.

I see you stopped feeling the bern, shame about your revolution not working out.

Good.

She also opposes wars for Israel and is pro-Assad.

jesus no the horror
the sissies are getting married
She's pro faggot due to her time in middle eastern shitholes and views them as example of what happens when the government starts to dictate your personal life

the typical worker visa shit & wanting to encourage tourist travel to give up their shekels in Hawaii. Hardly the open borders shill user

if you're talking about the rapefugees she's sided with the right & trump in having stricter screening for refugees while the rest of the Dems were all REFUGEES WELCOME

jesus no the horror
the sissies are getting married
She's pro faggot due to her time in middle eastern shitholes and views them as example of what happens when the government starts to dictate your personal life

the typical worker visa shit & wanting to encourage tourist travel to give up their shekels in Hawaii. Hardly the open borders shill user

if you're talking about the rapefugees she's sided with the right & trump in having stricter screening for refugees while the rest of the Dems were all REFUGEES WELCOME>>13276247

Which is why someone like that could never get elected. As long as party politics is still a stupid mess, no one good will ever get elected. Because caucuses ensure that only candidates that other (((politicians))) like can run instead of candidates that are for the people. The Democratic Party is like this especially with its bugfuck retarded super delegate system. Basically, American democracy as it stands now is only equipped to deal in cronyism and shady dealing to the detriment of the people.

It will be a good game and weebs will hate it withour even playing it because its a movie directed by Kojimba

That's the purpose of democracy.

That's awfully optimistic user
Considering it was Konami that fucked up MGSV by forcing the game to be broken into 2 parts (Ground Zeroes & Phantom Pain) & making it multiplatform on the older consoles causing the dev team to remove as much as possible to get it to work on them and causing the budget to increase absurdly