4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite story in any game?

Evenin' folks.

Yes.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is pretty good, but I think 2 reigns supreme.

MGS2. though, those cutscenes go on for a bit too long

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Had a fun day with Ritsu on her bday. Watched the eclipse. Got a bunch of new pictures. Was nice.

Learning chop sticks now for nippon trip. This shit is hard.

Clean up your room.

What's gotchu down fam?

How goes user
And 3 is better than 2

Whats good in the hood monica

Already done.
How goes user

probably won't have any work to do this week, luckily that won't break me financially. worked out, worked on a gunpla, worked on some drawing, swiped fruitlessly on tinder, played siege. thats probably gonna be my whole damn week

i liked Goro majimas story in yakuza zero a lot, but i'm also a fanboy for goro

Shit was neat, eyes stopped hurting too. Shame it wasn't a total eclipse. Anyone else get to see it?

It is tho

I'm still innocent.

Massive headache today. Took some benadryl so im so fucking tired. Also played some jet set radio since i didnt know i had it in my steam library.

hi guys.
well I'm back to work again today. Going back to work after having a day or two off is one of the worst feelings I've felt in a while.

absolute best girl

You got that right.

Why no work this week?

Yet more proof that TN is better than TX

I didn't even know jet set radio was on PC

why the fuck image machine broke

Slept in until 4 PM today, or rather, yesterday. Told a coworker, and was told "that's depressing".

But it's already clean.

I'm YouTube fag, so same old same old.

Meh.
And 3 is better than 2 overall, but 2 has the better story.

Eclipse was overrated.

This is hell. My life has become hell. All I do is work out, read, and force myself to play video games and music. I barely enjoy anything anymore, I have no fucking money, I'm reliant on my parents and REFUSE to go on welfare. I would rather get fucking shot before I went on welfare. You know what the sad part is? I can't even do that! The military here STOPPED HIRING WHITE MEN! I'm so glad I have all my white fucking privilege to guide me through these trying times, ha ha. There's literally nothing left for me. There's nothing. This place is dying, this country is fucking dying. I hate it. I want to go somewhere far away.

Got anything neat to post fam?

Tell him to come back.

That wasn't meant to be quoting anyone. Oh well, my bad. Sorry dude.

Do you ever feel like you are autistic

Dindu nuffin

I didnt either. I didnt even know i bought it at one point. it crashes when you run out of time

I always hated that so much. You get this tiny taste of freedom and then its taken away. I quit a job several years ago because I got 4 days off in a row and couldn't take it anymore.

Not when you are hugging your waifu during it.

Not really. Whats the symptoms you got?

Yes. It sucks.
No More Heroes 1, a guy whose only ambition was to be #1 to fuck a girl who was already married and when he met someone as skillful as he is, who is both his brother and the girl's husband, they both just end beheading each other

You're fine, nice trips.

Yes, actually.

I don't have a waifu.

Still, I'd have to say Ghost Trick. The execution of that game is superb.

Already did that last week; not dusty enough yet to warrant it so soon.

You get used to it eventually tbh. Still sucks though. What's your trade, hombre?

I'm glad someone understands.

Went to the store and took a look at the PS2 slim again today. On closer inspection, it was dusty as shit. There was dust and scratches everywhere from the top to in the disc drive. Guess I'll hold off on buying an old console for now or take the big risk and go back to Kijiji and negotiate with people and risk getting killed.

Pack up a backpack and just go user.

Is that a feature

NMH1 is so comfy. How goes user

What you waiting on?

I just have to hope that i can actually get into this airfab welding program that my college has. Im not going to get it though because im a fucking white male. Fucking mexicans. I hate every single one.

It's Houston that's shit, I could've seen it if I was up in the panhandle.

If you don't im gonna write your steam ID on the stall of a gay bar, asking for "friends". You'll regret it!

ill just watch more shit a bit more

Might as well be. Makes for an intense game when you get low on time and you need that one last tag.

Y'ain't wrong tbh

nothing too fun, here whats left on my desk right now

Honestly I hate stories in video games but I try not to ask questions about stuff only I like.

How goes user

Hows your computer? Why not emulate stuff?

Heard some commie tried to blow up a statue in houston this weekend. You on the run fam?

So glad I have my white privilege.

I really should retake my old sleeo schedule but here I am, and I have to be ready to work in 3 hours or so. I'm thinking in if I should sleep at all or not. I just can't sleeo thinking how much I hate this shit hole of a country but how I can't even leave for a lot of reasons. Feel shitty, it's basically a prison. Oh well, I'll fall asleep eventually, maybe tomorrow I'll actually retake the schedule I used to have of working out.

PS2s are common as fuck. Shouldn't be that much trouble for you to find a fatty. Are you sure you don't have any other stores to check in your vicinity?

It does suck, it feels like I forgot every shake recipe whenever I have a couple days off.

What, to have a waifu?
The idea just sounds too pathetic to me. But you do you, I don't really care.

I mean I wasn't on the line of totality, so I guess that wasn't as appealing.

What you watching?

I don't even know what its gameplay is like tbh, only ever heard the name a lot

Nice mech

I cant wait for the civil war so i can personally throw every mexican over it. And the chinese, and the pajeets.

Think tony hawk with rollerskates and QTEs when tagging large tags.

I told him, he said "Uh", then a cricket chirped for a bit, and then I heard typing, and then nothing happened. Don't shoot.

I've had one laptop for almost 5 years now. I can emulate shit on dolphin fine, but good luck with anything that came out recently. Only modern game I'm interested in is GGXrd Rev 2, and my laptop can run it fine at first, but after a while it just shits the bed and the FPS drops to around 40. I've tried every single tweak to get it to work on a low end PC and the problem still perists.

I'd go to work on just a couple hours nap and be fine most days. Try and grab a few user.

Its actually really fulfilling once you get the hang of it. Its a lot deeper than people hugging body pillows.

Dropped!

Just get a fat model, slap a hard drive in it and install free mcboot. That way you don't have to worry about the disc drive dying and you'll be able to pirate games.

How much can you escalate the resolution on Dolphin and still play fine?

A terrible miscarriage of justice.

Checking those trips. And I do have to ask, was part of the parameters being input that you were white and male? Because that could have something to do with it considering the [CURRENT YEAR] climate.

The qtes are fast and involve spinning the joystick. Most of the game is going fast on rails and shit like that.

oi

This all could have been avoided.

Could always try to build a PC instead. Could emulate ps2 stuff on a decent one easy.
or this

I do like going fast

How goes user

Then tell him again!

Yes, actually. They put down that I was an Australian-born male, spoke English at home, and had no mental illnesses. That probably fucked me up.

Is that some imperial guardsmen I see nigga?

I've tried everything, nothing fulfills me.

I suggest pirating it when you get your computer fixed or emulating the dreamcast version. Or if you have an xbox, jet set radio future.

I'm pretty bad when it comes to sleep, I don't take naps, because when I do I feel awful after waking up, which is why I try to have an strict schedule and sleeping times of 8 hours. But it's so easy to drift, specially when depression hits.

dammt mnica a niggg cain't see no mo fam

Haven't heard anything about it. Then again I don't keep up with the news. Dumb call on his part though tbh, HPD don't fuck around.

Next time tell them your a transpecies sheboon trapped in a white man's body and have a history of schizophrenia.

gddmn saw on da twittuh i ain need no glasssss cu i b blk

I was thinking Noa Izumi from patlabor initially but made a balls of it, i can see the resemblance though

Speaking of emulation, I tried Viewtiful Joe on dolphin today. shit's actually kinda hard, and I went for the adults difficulty right at the start. It's still kinda fun though.

Say you're a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

view2ful jo is rly hard spclly dat boss rush monica

Feels like in the age of the internet all the "miraculous spectacles of nature" shit seems really underwhelming considering you can just google that shit and get a general gist of whatever it is that's supposed to be so magical.

Thats a sad way to live life user. Gotta learn to enjoy the little things

I've never owned any xbox stuff. Been considering getting a fat one if they are cheap but dunno if it has any exclusives I'd want.

I'm the exact opposite. Sleeping 8 hours makes me feel like death. I'd much rather take a couple naps a day.

you git pepper sprayed by da popo too monica? shiiiiiiet

====das=ry=

Sad!

Og xbox actually has alot of good exclusives. Cant emulate it though and i imagine that the games are expensive.

He said, and I quote, "Well I'm not going to." I dindu nuffin don't hurt me

It's such a shame, if only they had allowed the shower to accept what it wanted.

Yeah was trying to hit one of the confederate statues. Then tried to swallow the chems when the cops caught him

What games? Only thing I ever hear is fucking halo crap

Nah, see, he's got get more diversity points with those fuckers than just that.

I'm not big on Xbox myself. Heard good stuff about Otogi 1 and 2, Gun Valkyrie, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and Phantom Dust though. And if you're the sort to like physical copies of games, the library hasn't gotten hit hard with aftermarket scalpers either.

So are you in Victoria too?

That really doesn't take away how blissful it is to experience them in real life. Some can be disappointing though, but watching butterflies on flowers feels better than whatever youtube can show me.

Wish I could, I just really like sleeping.

Did you try doing what I did and wear 7 pairs of sunglasses like pic related?

all right

Nope, worse. SA. All my friends moved to Victoria looking for work, trying to become big fancy artists and shit in Melbourne. Most of them hate me now and refuse to talk to me because of my close-minded, non-Melbourne ways. "Friends" indeed.

well at leas i cain't read da rulz no mo

You're lying!

No, they are not. Worst one I've seen locally has been that censored port of Conkers. Most seem to be in the $15 or under range here, and even games that sold quite poorly, like the Otogis, are $20 or less due to lack of collector demand compared to the PS2 and especially the Gamecube (in regard to other sixth gen libraries).

Probably because of all the 40k shit I see on the site, mind jumped right to guardsmen. Still, need drawings fam, thanks for sharing.

FUCKING SHITLORDS NEED TO STOP

Fucking Cunts, Melbourne deserves a fucking nuke
And yeah finding jobs is near impossible here
Took me a fucking year

Should clarify that I didn't mean Conkers is $15; it's like $45.

There is a good castlevania. I liked grabbed by the ghoulies. Jet set radio future. I cant list all of them right now, but if an xbox thread pops up, look at the infographic.

I might actually pick up some then. I have an xbox 360 and that seems ok backwards compatability wise.

Yeah I'd like to get shit before the price jumps for once. Wish I'd bought up shit decades ago for the NES/SNES when they were worthless.

Try not sleeping at all for a while. Thats comfy too

What'd you do today?

The gamecube is the worst when it comes to collecting 6th gen era games. The first non jewish deal I've seen as of late was Viewtiful Joe 2 for $20 complete. I wanna play through the first one before I play and buy the second one though.

Gonna try to knuckle down and learn some proper technique this week instead of just playing siege for 3 days straight

Depending on what games you enjoy, no it is not. The 360 only has partial compatibility. Check for lists of what is and isn't compatible before considering that as a means.

Went in the city, bought a burger, got 6,00,000 texts from the landlord, went back home, cleaned, got something for another roomate and then just been shitposting since
I think someone looking at the house is about to come

The shower consented!

I don't really browse 8ch these days at all. Would rather be gaming or watching shit than sit around on the internet

You getting kicked out?

Meh, rip

Fuck is this Huey
You did nothing wrong man

Does for me.

It needed the poop. It wanted the poop. It had to have the poop.

Nah, there is a room empty because fat cunt left without notice

I suppose. I don't feel the wonder most others do about certain things. I think this place ruined my sense of wonder.

Thing is, I've always felt an empty part of myself has been needed to be filled. Since birth. I don't think it's depression, but it likely is.

Even my best and closest friends who I have known for a literal majority of my life feel unrelatable due to the fact that they simply have a lust for life. A curiosity for the future. All I have is knowledge of using genetics (alchoholism + anxiety + bipolar + depression), past habits (lazy fucker in school), and the idea that there's only more school to be done in college, followed by getting a career that will suck the life out of me. I have nothing new to discover, only the hollow shell I call my psyche and the bottomless pit of sadness I have for growing 80 years in 5.

I feel like I've been stabbed and the remaining years of my life will just be me bleeding out.

No.

I know what you mean. Granted, I do my best not to shell out average price whenever I can, but it's been a slow process just to get my Gamecube shelf to where it is currently (and thankfully I can write off some game like Melee because no one even comes over to play that sort of thing anyhow; no need to drop $60 on that one). Meanwhile with my PS2, I've managed many good pickups and expanded it a lot faster.

I honestly wouldn't even recommend picking up physical Gamecube games at this point unless one's already had at least some of the more expensive games from before the prices shot up. Ridiculous that Gamecube "mustplay" titles can manage $40+, while those on the PS2 and Xbox are much cheaper. Even the multiplat games an be a good two or three times as much just for being on the 'cube.

Getting drunk for once, maybe watch some anime. Might be fun.

F

Ohhhh that one. Hope you enjoy your new roomie

Now it's two gay bars! Go make him come back!

Should I still get Viewtiful Joe 2 since it's only $20? It's the first time I've seen a someone decent deal for a GameCube game.

Best of luck user, I hope get your technique down.

better not be a non white or a fat cunt

probably

You're thinking of

Going to bed. Night.

You need to do something crazy. Get some life experience. Almost die. Shake things up

Tell your landlord you move out if its a shitskin.

Cya next time user

good night.

Oh well, no one ever died from lack of wonder.

Are you Huey
Huey dindu nuffin

I'm completely innocent.

I'm too poor to afford international calls tbh

He says "They can wait." I'm just the messenger, man, fuck I gotta do with this?

Am I the Drinks Machine, as I remember crashing that site with no survivors, and how you could do 50 posts at once, that was a great thread

Goodnight user, sleep tight.

I want to say I got my copy for about $18 a while back, but it was complete and in good condition. I wouldn't say $20's that bad a price if the parameters are similar, but do your research to make sure the game's of interest to you. It's also on the PS2, but that's liable to have worst graphical output and maybe framerate than the Gamecube version (given that Gamecube versions of multiplats tend to be better than PS2 ones on those ends), and unlike VJ1 PS2, there's no exclusive playable Dante as a potential way to make up for it.

I really have a feeling that it played a part in Next not being implemented.

You don't got email?

Killing the site had a part in it not being implemented?
You don't say

don't know hers

Well, it was just the beta site.

He won't listen to me. You got to make him do it. Now think of something!

Who?

I don't know. I'm just going to go to bed.

Night, Anons. Hope all of you are doing better than I am.

I'm always doing good, except when I'm not.

Cya next time user

Problems still would of persistent and have been worse than Infinity as about 70% of the shit that happens here was because of the site doing it, or at least then

He ran away because of you guys, not me. I shouldn't be punished for your own mistakes. Maybe if you all took responsibility for your actions this wouldn't even be happening.

the landlord

Next would have worked just fine. You're probably one of those losers who got pissy about the layout.

Have a good rest, man.

Huey did nothing wrong

What the hell are you thinking

Nah I was fine with the layout, it's just I lived in Australia where shit is finicky

It gets worse ritsu

Nigga we all know that.

Oh, so you're one of those shitposters out to ruin everything for everyone. I got it.

I wasn't asking who's fault it was, I was saying for you to fix it.

Whats that?

Oh you're just a british homosexual who wonders why everyone isn't a homosexual like him
:^)

It must be said when ever possible

She's a Pajeet
At least she's on a whole other continent, she's more your problem than mine If I'm honest

Deplorable Bitch. I've lived in five different countries, traveled and conducted research in over 40 nations around the world, lived in numerous cities with loads of diversity. I lived in one of the most violent countries on Earth, Honduras, with a diverse range of people where I chose to do my doctoral research in a conflict zone. I grew up in North Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 98% African American side of town, in my early life. I then lived in West Tulsa, the setting of S.E. Hinton's the "Outsiders". We lived with a wide range of diversity of blue collar folks that worked the oil refineries, welded and lubed trains and machinery in West Tulsa. We lived in a lower socio-economic group with people in poverty; including hispanics, vietnamese, african-americans, native americans, ect. My mother's side of the family is half Cherokee, my uncle is a full blooded Cherokee. I grew up with my older disabled brother who suffers a rare form of ataxia called SCA8 that's in the same family as cerebral palsy. My wife, and her entire family are Colombian. So, I live with loads of diversity in my daily life you dumb fu=%k! But, to get to your ignorant ass post loaded with assumptions; here's my answer. I moved to Canada from Washington D.C. where I lived in both SE D.C. and SW D.C., both prominent African American communities. I moved to Canada to heal due to illness. I eventually was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and had a 15% chance of living when diagnosed. I'm in remission due to the excellent treatment I've received at the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center and now have a 85% chance of living and continue to heal. What's your story Deplorable Bitch? You probably want to delete your stupid ass post now; or are you to ignorant to realize what you were saying to me with no context? And, go fu$% yourself, you white trash, Ku Klux Klan racist. Suck it, you f%^k! And, if you have a problem, step up and I'll handle your raggedy ass with an explanation that's based on facts and not false projections and assumptions. You don't know me - so go waddle in your cesspoll of right wing extremism in America like the loser that you have revealed yourself to be. There's no place for your ignorant bullshit in America, or in my life. So carry on, go yourway, and I'll go mine. You may live in America, but you dn't belong there; not unless you get a time machine and head back a couple of centuries. Adios amigo; que tenga un buen dia y que les vaya bien por tu vida ignorante!

I can't fix your problems. You started this, you must finish it.

Just burn the place down and move on

Is this the navy seal pasta

honestly I find your half assed attempts to bully me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna bad mouth me be my guest. But, that only shows how low life you are. An I can't help but, laugh at you people and, how un predictable stupid you are coming to a shit site like this. Get a life.

Then I'll be forced to live in the hostel again where I'll have some Pajeet snoring at 110 db in my room

Did you forget about the gay bars? Unless you want muscular gay men to flirt with you, you need to fix this!

/me unzips meme

You could have prevented this.

Build a kangaroo skin tent and live out in the outback.

He says you won't get him back.

I'm going to bed. I'm too tired to post now, and I feel depressed every time I remember that I'm going through hell again for the next six days in a row starting tomorrow. Sometimes I think I should've gone through with suicide right when I finished high school so I wouldn't have realized something that people shouldn't realize until they're near death. That nothing you do really matters and you can be replaced easily.

tell him "please".

But the aborgines will steal it

He bluntly stated "Never ever."

Snibbity snabs

Cya next time user
ganbatte

Just put an offering of cheap booze out front

It's already over.

They already drank it

and I won

If it's of any consolation user, you eventually grow to accept the existential dread and it stops being a problem. It will eventually get better, it may take a while but it will pass, just like everything else does. Rest easy, user.

Wrong.

Then you leave me no choice. Welcome to the gay community.

Did you know that the word bearers are homos

Nurgle a best tbh

Meh I'll just block them ezpz.

trips wins, time to pack up everyone

Not so fast vince, usually you'd be right but look again at the number

It's Triple 7 and 7 is the number of Nurgle
Once again proving himself to be the best god

Lies.

I'm not Tzeentchian

Silent Hill 2 me likey