Sony Is Teasing "Something New" For PlayStation

archive.is/MrlCx
Oh boy, I'm excited as to how disappointed I'm gonna be.
We're already going into the next generation, Holla Forums
You're getting old.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3y8FC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it backwards compatibility as a standard feature?

archive.is/3y8FC
Forgot the tweet.
You can now fuck kids born after 9/11

That would be the most optimistic option, and a surprising business move.

I'd be satisfied even if it was letting people play their PS1/PS2 Classics on PS4, especially since it was leaked that literally NO changes have to be made to actually enable them to run.

is it all games require a monthly fee to play?

SEPTEMBER 1ST WARNING

A new Vita?

If that something new isn't bankrupcy then I don't care.

It's a gaming PC.

Going into the next generation? It's been almost four years and they've barely done anything. Half the fucking games are ports pretending to be remasters, another quarter is dead on arrival VR, and the few genuine exclusives left are questionable in quality. The only PS4 exclusives most will agree on are Bloodborne and Nioh, while the Xbone still has nothing worth it. I've never seen a sadder list of exclusive games. Halo is dead, Gears of War is dead, Dead Rising 3-4 had to live up to the series' name, etc. You're left with crap like Recore and Sunset Overdrive. Forza cannot carry a console by itself. Wii U has a little more than both combined, but that's still a tiny fucking list with tons of love-or-hate-it titles. Gen 8 is a disaster and it will be suicide for them to try and jump to 9 for consoles. Handhelds were a different story.

A new handheld would probably be the most interesting thing we could see, but since it appears to be a eurocuck only release, I don't know, official Playstation® rape whistles?

Is it the console's first good game?

What is Gundam breaker 3
Faggot

Why would Sony even awknowledge the Vita? They would call it the shitter, but they would never mention the Vita ever again.

PSP2.

The Vita never happened.

Is it a secure server? A competent IT team?

It would be so amazing if it was ps3/2 backwards compatability. I have so many ps2 and ps3 games i want to play but i dont have the space to set up the consoles.

Dragons Dogma 2.

Trips confirm

It could be a handheld just because they've not taken it to other social media does not really mean anything.
Since they can just update all of their social media when they announce it, also it could be an announce and later be "more details in that playstation event we have"or if they are huge dicks just having the collectors edition of Dragon Quest 11 and never ever on 3ds.

Dragon Quest 11
Yakuze
Nioh

Ain't that mostly an online game?

Games?

The fuck did that come from ? Everyone can see companies are just trying to salvage a failed gen by shortening it.

Maybe it will be a DLNA client that isn't dogshit.

Never happening. I doubt Playstation has the software knowledge to even get native PS2/PS3 backwards compatibility working on PS4, and them emulating it seems even more far-fetched. I'm still surprised that Microsoft somehow was able to manage to get 360 AND original Xbox games to natively run on the Xbone.

Besides, Sony said there's no demand for backwards compatibility and they see no benefit from it (fucking lol). Straight from the top of Playstation itself.

#4theplayers

A Vita game

I sure hope you will like paying for them again.
just kidding, its never happening, the CEO said fans don't want to play old games right after E3 where they announced Shadowof the Colossus remastered

You serious?

OK, get Dragon Quest 11 is an unknown date game for the Switch even in Japan. You can't get yakuza 6 or ni-oh on ps3.

For now it's only the Dragon Quest 10 the MMO, you can get on the Switch.

Who gives a fuck?
Woah

It's Playstation Swap, gotta throw a wrench in that Switch.

They are re-release the PS1 aint they.

If they're actually, seriously trying to pull a 9th gen console, why would only the EU Twitter say anything about it? I don't doubt that they'd try it, but wouldn't the American and Japanese accounts put out a message too?

Who would buy a 9th generation console so soon anyway? the PS4 still felt forced.

It was this you idiot.

is it ANOTHER VR GIMIC?

wew

fucking nothing

Looks sexy af tbh. At least the silver on black color scheme.

Don't give a fuck about Gran Turismo, sadly.

So a fucking thread had to die, and 37 posts wasted for THIS CRAP?!?!?!!!?!

Sony, for fucks sake, just make good games, you retards.

The Move to the Wiimote. But no I really hope if they do another portable system it's not trying to be a Switch. I want handhelds to be small. Even the Vita felt a bit big.

iexpectnothing.gif

'Sup handlet

At least we can get into goblin caves and move around easily, giant. Good luck not getting sniped in WW3.

Piece of shit.

Hey now, if the games date is unknown but the game is on another and better console it's pretty obvious which console one should get the game on even if one has to read moonrunes to understand it. Also sine it's running on Unreal Engine 4 and they need to port the game to the mobile version you will see the assets on low. Just a food for thought but for me it seems like the ps4 version is the superior version of the game even the 3ds game can't compete in that aspect.

I understand that Switch users want to actually play a game but don't take it out on me. I'm a Switch user myself, kinda why I'm looking for the latest games out there on the system.

Not really the worst in the series. But there is Zero, kiwami and ishin on the ps4 as-well but since they are also on the ps3 in Japan if you like moonrunes and ps3.

My hands are big but there's only so much clobber I want in my backpack or pocket. 3DS is nicer for being a clamshell too although it sucks ergonomically. XL is worst of both.

Playstation ONE

Never ever.

Zeek detected.

nigga it's barely bigger than a PSP

Slim feels lighter (though the screen has a yellowish taint to it but it's not dealbreaker, and the overall build is more cheap), but im fine with both models

It's a PlayStation 4 Exclusive PlayStation 4 w/ black+silver plastic.
The console is exclusive to itself.

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

No one asked for this.

Dude

They could have saved some ink by saying "Not available on Nintendo platforms."

I wonder what they've where thinking when making this thing.

Exclusive is just a marketing buzzword to them. If there's at least one device on which a game is not present it's "exclusive" to other devices. Not on Ouya = Exclusive

Of retarded goyim who jump at the sight of words such as "exclusive".

I can't say gamer since the Switch almost has none other then neogeo games.

You can say gamer.

I was hoping something to shoot itself in the foot.
Sony must not that much games to list its own console as an exclusive to that console.
Whenever somefag makes a list of PS4 exclusives, add the console itself.

I hate this arguement so much. If a thread is at page 15 it's either bumplocked or a shit thread that no one wanted to bump(including the OP who made it)

Feddie detected.

As I stated the Switch almost has no games there are splatoon 2, mario kart. tetris, zelda and neo geo games. As a minor trophy whore I feel like I'm used without getting payed at first I did not like the achievements and trophies mainly because it felt like you was being ordered to play the game in a certain way, but then I got used to the pling sound for every god damn trophy/achievement sound but then Nintendo does it again. They tip their Yarmulke and say hur dur you like online shit well fuck you faggot..

So now I only play switch if I must play som o dat tetris.

My fucking kids are getting old and I'm still putting NO GAMES in spoilers.

Wow it's fucking nothing. Who in the name of fuck is supposed to want to buy this? Also good job announcing it two months ahead of time, ensuring it's forgotten before it even launches.

The niggers that keeps making Gran Turismo the best selling game of its console.

A game that doesn't suck?

that's all I want anyway

With the ps2 I'm assuming, right?

Nothing in this is new.

I wonder if when you turn this PS4 on it makes the same shitty compressed tire drift sound effect that's been in every Gran Turismo since the first one.