Tfw all these shit games in august

Is August the "Fuck you, its January" of videogames?

Chinamen only play F2P video games, though

summer is the "fuck you its january" of video games. in general. furthering the fact it is the weakest season only liked by children who still get summer vacation, and gay lizards who can't survive in colder climate

I agree. Further I would say that winter is the best season.

Shit, nigger, winter’s the ONLY good season. You’re sitting inside watching the snow fly by, whether in the day with a mug of chai or at night as it streams past the streetlamps. Cozy as fuck but you also get to go out and shovel it, which is one of the best parts. I love to hear the wind blowing through the trees. And my body temperature is 96.5º, so I leave my bedroom’s windows open all night during the winter and soak in temperatures that I can actually bear. Shit, I’ll only put on pants if it’s below 20. Shorts all the way otherwise. People think I’m nuts; I just get hot. Summer is truly the shittiest season. I sweat at 75 standing still. Too hot, too bright, no storms. Spring’s okay; severe thunderstorms are enjoyable. Autumn’s fine because it’s crisp and windy and reminds me that winter’s coming.

Why is h8chan so obsessed with cuck letter media?

But January is in summer.

The official tierlist, from shit to best:
Summer: It's hot, there's bugs fucking everywhere, it's hot, it's hot, you sweat your ass off after walking for ten minutes, barely any comfy rain

Spring: Fucking bugs, hot, but not too bad, but not cold enough, the birds returning and shitting all over my balcony, plants throw shit at you

Autumn: perfect temperature, peak rains of comfort, muh birthday, crunchy leaves, comfy sweaters and blankets, the only downside is the fact that I live across the road from a high school, and in the same building as a kindergarten

Winter: all of the above, with a chance of snow, and nobody bothers me about leaving the house, and christmas movies

They are the paragons of good taste.

Winter is fucking Godly.

Was that meant to be funny?

Yes.

It's not.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
NNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

True.

ENDLESS TRASH!!!!!

Tell that to Mike. He and Patton "I killed my wife" Oswalt left it in despite Jay telling them it was terrible

Because despite reeking of Reddit for the most part, they and by "they" I mean Mike and Jay generally have good opinions on film and provide lots of material for reaction images and OC. They also trigger Holla Forums, so that's a plus.

Jay and Rich are the only two worth watching anymore.

No, it's not suppose to be funny. That's why it's in there, Mike wanted it in there to mock people who think doing that shit is funny. Also probably to waste Patton Asswide's time.

That ain't abo music, this is abo music.

I've never seen snow in my life, I'm used to the 90°F degree weather with the added humidity though. Sucks for gaming during the day though.

Seeing 5 foot piles of snow drifts in Chicago when you grew up in a desert was kind of a mindfuck the first time.

it was bizarre

I thought the whole year was the "Fuck you, its January" of videogames

Or at least for triple A releases

Ohio here. Five to six feet overnight is nothing to us, but a single snowflake hits a windshield (not that of a Dodge Charger) in Florida or some other place stupid goes to die, and the whole state goes apeshit, skidding off the roads, causing 72 car pileups.

pretending to be retarded is still etc etc

Likely something about the financial year's half/quarter

It's because nobody down here can drive to save their lives; or anybody else's for that matter.

this summer has been pretty exceptional compared to the usual shovelware that comes out this time of year

and the white day remake is coming later this week

winter is the best season without question, snow makes everything better. autumn is either great or shit depending on where you live

are finland/norway as cucked as sweden is? Scandinavia seems like one of the comfiest places in the world

usually those places don't have any salt for hteir roads or similar issues but thats not excuse for the people who go bonkers cuz there's snow on the ground

Plausible. I've noticed the same in western Pennsylvania, southern Ontario, and western New York.

The possibility that they're just plain fucking stupid is the prevailing theory.

That was probably the dumbest thing he has ever fucking said

You know Varg lives in France, right? Anyway there's no reason you can't become self sufficient without going entirely off the grid until you absolutely have to.

Salt, no. But we do have tons of sand, lots of trucks to spread it, and county road departments that are too fucking stupid to get that going.

Force Awakens is good because it made a lot of money.

this

1:50 always gets me
The boongs know this is shit and the goyim still like it

Holla Forums is actually a bit baka for gays and jews. It's why Holla Forums bullies mark so much but refuse to let him leave.

Only because you're a NEET who sits inside all day. I live on a farm with shitty satellite internet.

FAGGOT

wait, is this not a joke?

Come to think of it there's probably something I wanted that's coming out soon but I forgot what it was.

I still love winter more than anything but I wish I'd see snow or if the cool weather would last longer.

source?

Welcome to cultural sensitivity in Australia, where petrol sniffing abos can troll an entire tv channel and get away with it.