Weird Games

Give me weird strange games, anyone mind posting that "Absurdistcore" graph?
So far I have

-Katamari
-Earthbound
-Earthworm Gym
-LSD: Dream Emulator
-OFF
-Sonic Dreams Collection
…and not really much else, vid semi-related.

Other urls found in this thread:

yumenikkifg.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Fangames
discogs.com/Crystal-Method-Now-Is-The-Time/master/51076
claufiersoft.itch.io/cms03
voidwaste.itch.io/t-h-e-yv
nothke.itch.io/library-of-blabber
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad Mojo. Also

Trio the Punch is one

Lack of Love for the Dreamcast
Chulip
Giftpia

Noby Noby boy

Jotting these.
They are all good, keep them coming, I want to do a marathon.

MDK.
Chulip.
Dropsy maybe?

Also I haven't played it but it seems like it fits, Lovely Planet.

tumblrtale

Got strange part 1 and 2. Had absurd, but deleted it as I didn't like it much.
Got a bunch more of these, I suppose.

Chulip is pretty fucking awful

Please don't post cat's assholes

edited your OP since I couldn't spoil it.

I liked it for what it was. Everyone else has a different opinion you know :) Besides OP asked for weird games, not masterpieces.

Hylics is pretty strange. On a side note, why is this a cyclical?

font sauce?

This one?

Thanks!

Cubivore
Its a shit game but fits the bill

gave me a mild chuckle.

name?

I'd say Toejam and Earl is pretty bizarre.
Cho Aniki is incredibly fucking weird.

Cubivore is a shit game. So much fucking potential, too, but it's all wasted. Tons of fun, but spoiled by bad progression, bad design, terrible fucknig camera controls. It forces you to literally just play the game over and over again from the beginning to get enough mutations to continue. I don't understand why the game does stupid shit like forcing you to sleep. Even when you "beat the game", you still have to grind up enough mutations to fight the final boss. I dropped it after it told me that I had to do that (after it already made me restart the game 3 different fucking times).

It could have been so good.

I'm Sorry is one of the weirdest games that I've played. A pun on the Japanese word for Prime Minister (sori) it's a type of Pac-man clone where former Prime Minister Kakuei Tanaka. I don't know what he did as I'm not familiar at all with Japanese politics whatsoever, but you must collect gold bars while evading the likes of body guards, OJ Simpson, Bruce Jenner, and Michael Jackson. Game was ahead of its time.

What did you dislike about it? I enjoyed it a lot, though the part where you got a job was kinda tedious.

Does Neo Poke-Kun count?

Armed and delirious/dementia.
Yes, I've watched Ross.

N2O: Nitrous Oxide is like a fucking acid trip.

To sum up the plot, you go around a tunnel thing somewhere in Neptune in your spaceship, shooting giant bugs grown in it, which will be used as superweapons by some alien race to invade Earth if you don't destroy them. The manual even says one of your objectives is to "return home for milk and cookies".

Do Vangers count?

Awesome soundtrack too, although sadly the best track in the game is low quality compared to the rest of the songs.

Not only that, since you can faintly hear vinyl crackle, you would think it would be released somewhere. Nope, I can't find a higher quality rip on Soulseek. Sadly it's probably rotting away on some dubplate somewhere.

Hylics
Cradle
Grezzo II
Crypt Worlds
Ace of Seafood
Goblet Grotto
Pathologic
STRAWBERRY CUBES
Xenobloom
Yume Nikki

Idea No Hi

No mention of Neverhood or Skullmonkeys yet?

Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Deus Ex Machina
Mibibli's Quest
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
The Void
30 Flights of Loving/Quadrilateral Cowboy
Void Pyramid

Yume Nikki is great, but you can't forget .flow, Yume 2kki, and the other fangames. There's an entire fangames wiki that has like 200+ fangames on it of various quality of course.

yumenikkifg.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Fangames

HK95

You mean Hong Kong 97? The gameplay might be strange but holy shit the story is what takes the cake.

I don't see anything weird about it.

The dead body is what takes the cake.

Yeah that part is pretty great too.

But Neverhood and EWJ were designed by a christcuck

Is this bait?

ParanoiaScape

peak SNES copier scene release by RomKids…

Is there any way to play Total Distortion in the [CURRENT YEAR]? I assume it's definitely not compatible with any modern OSes.

But, did it really happen?

FOLLY

watch it on youtube

pussy

The Tone Rebellion

It's the strangest RTS I've ever played.

what the fuck

I'll dump a few.

Sentinel Returns. I have no idea how to explain this game. I guess it's sort of a puzzle game? Through use of injecting cells into a machine you take control of a sentinel, a tower in an alien landscape. By absorbing energy and transferring between towers you can morph the landscape to move your tower higher. The enemy is searching for you and as long as his tower is above yours he can absorb your energy and kill you. When you're above him, you can absorb his energy instead.

It's been a while since I played, so that description may be a bit off.

Zeno Clash, this game has a sequel.

A primitive civilization lives out in a wasteland filled with half animal hybrids. A transgender bird creature abducts infants replacing them with pigs, and has grown a large "family" with his stolen adopted children which is a large gang. The main character is banished for discovering this secret, and the other siblings want to kill him.

We discover in the sequel that the entire civilization is actually an insane asylum they're all trapped in built by a much more advanced race.

The Oddworld series has something like 7 titles in it all exploring different aspects of life on the planet on which it takes place.

It largely centers on the conflict between an evil alien corporation, and the native species they exploit.

Since these were mentioned,

Armikrog, a new claymation point and click adventure from the creator of those games and Earthworm Jim.

Worth noting: He actually did an epic Q&A sticky right here on 8/v/ a while back, he may even still post here.

Sacrifice

An underappreciated PC RTS set in an alien world with competing alien gods who employ you to command their armies. The units and gods look like a combination of Oddworld, Earthworm Jim and Clive Barker.

They Breathe

A short and stressful horror game where you play as a frog descending to the cause of the disruption in his lake, struggling for air bubbles while making his way to what's killing everything in the water.

Killer7

Eastern Mind.

Rutracker.

Also that LP aint rare at all. discogs.com/Crystal-Method-Now-Is-The-Time/master/51076

Fuck what a hero.

The fact that this may never get completed, makes me upset.
claufiersoft.itch.io/cms03

Corrypt is a weird sokoban game too

Capcom made this rhythm game featuring dancing dogs with human clothing.

More than weird, this is adorable.

Any good weird games that are really bizarre but not really ugly or unpleasant to look at?

I'm looking for a more appealing kind of weird.

Posting more that I remember.
voidwaste.itch.io/t-h-e-yv
nothke.itch.io/library-of-blabber

Both the jurassic park and rampage edition games were cool but strange. The first was simple, but then revealed all sorts of mechanics NEEDED to pass the game. Rampage edition, holy fucking shit ,good luck finding out what the fuck you're supposed to do.

I think the people who made this one might have had a few screws loose hue hue