Tfw have a steam library filled with shit i got bored or tired of halfway through

How do you fucking deal with it?

yo ho ho

don't use Steam = no buyer's remorse

I mean… it's not a perfect solution, but it works.

I'm already doing what you've suggested, but I just lump them into the "Beaten" category.

sage 4 thred that go against Holla Forums hivemind

I just play all of the old games my dad played and don't bother with all of this new shit.

If you're playing a game that's tied to a program like Steam, that's just fucked. At the very least, get cracks for anything you have, even if you do pay for it. The idea of buying a "license" is ridiculous. If there's no physical copy - if you can't feel it in your hands - it can barely be said to exist.

I have that as a Buyer's Remorse sub.

haha wow u stupid I only pirate games xd

Can't say I relate to that, but I have pirated games and never played them

You refund them, retard
You get your money back and you're done with it

Most of the games I've got on steam are from years back when I was a stupid teenager that didn't even understand that Steam itself was the concept of just buying a license. Now I mostly emulate, since only a handful of games have come out in the past five years I even feel like paying just to support.
Say what you will about buying games, but I'm fucking buying the new Metroid after having to wait all this time for a proper one.

Not possible. Simply owning a game for a certain period of time makes it ineligible for refunds despite hours played.

At least wait until they show gameplay before you say such things.

Hahahh u poor xD

You asked for this, faggot.

Pirate everything.
Thats because you're playing what you like, motherfucker.

I have csgo, and that's it, for almost 9 years now. I think I had Warband at one point but got rid of it cause you can play it without Steam.

Top-tier.

This is what I've been forced to do but I buy a lot of bundle trash. I tend to grab a bundle because there's 1 game I want and i just activate everything to try out later.

What's with people and not wanting to actually own what they buy?

Hahahha ironic shit posting xD

You can hide them from your library and I'm pretty sure you can just choose to remove them from your account also. Go to "Support" and it should be the last option.

Otherwise stop buying so much shit you'll never play and play the games you already have waiting for you.

This is good advice, and I've been tackling my backlog with a similar solution for a few months.

You could, and should, just pirate - using the Steam library as a way to kick a few extra bucks to the developers if you want to (though Gabe will slice off 30% because fuck you) and if you want access to the official servers for online functions.

Some people also have this backwards. They buy first, then - if Steam or anybody tries to pull any fuckery - just pirate as a backup.

In either case - the concept of ownership of software on the PC is kind of ludicrous - because you are simultaneously both locked out of content you don't buy - and having everything for free at your fingertips. Want to rent a license? Buy it on Steam. Want to own the game? Pirate it and stick it on a backup drive. Both options are equally easy and available.

It's not like consoles where everything is pretty much up in the air until someone makes a decent CFW solution or emulator - which may not ever happen. So your digital purchases on consoles are fucked 100x greater than anything Steam could ever come up with in their wildest shekel fueled jew dreams.

don't do this people, pirate PC games.

While I agree in spirit, the fact you're specifically saying to pirate PC games instead of everything makes me think you actually buy console games.

buy games you can own. don't buy pc licenses.

I just bought the Alone in the Dark trilogy for about 3 bucks on GoG; the only one I still have left is that shitty Saturn port of AITD 2. It will keep me occupied for at least a week. Then I'll just go back to playing obscure JP games. The only thing I use Steam for is playing Sven Coop with friends, that's about it. Otherwise it's fucking useless when most games now aren't even worth buying. I just wait for a friend to buy one and borrow the copy.

damn what is with all the kids, my dad played atari and apple ii. it's still good that you are learning that the only shit worth playing now are older games that have already been out for 20 years.

I have no fucking idea how people like this work. There are literally 100s of amazing PC games from the 80s to early 2000s and you can even use a controller for the second half of them. I guess once a pleb always a pleb

Why did you buy shit games though?
I mean all shit games I have were free bonuses for good games I bought, and I can't remove them because that would remove original game too.
But since I didn't pay for them I don't care.

Goddamn that scene was my first fap.

Heh, called it.

I don't buy shit on steam.

That cartoon is all sorts of erotic in general.

Does he not realise he can connect a controller to his pc?

that's your fault for not refunding it on time.
But from now on you can refund.

He has a Dual Style controller and a Steam controller, he's just stubborn and retarded

You can also put it in a Hidden directory as a tag. You can only ever see your Hidden games if you specifically sort for them. It makes you forget about the absolute shit you own on steam.

Like Stalin vs Martians. Holy fuck fuck that game. Fuck that game literally so much.

Explain. Are you talking about dual shock?
God damn he is fucking retarded. Why did he spend 1200 on a computer he isnt using. Hell, i just have a 400 dollar laptop and it runs everything i want just fine.

Self control steam fag. Don't a buy a new game until you have finished the old one.

But Gabe and everyone else in this shitty industry thanks you.

He was too good for this world.

While it started out strong, Little Witch Academia ended up being trash. Your smugs are weak because your anime a shit.

I want to fuck Ariel.

Yeah sorry I meant Dual Shock, I was playing a game at the same time so I didn't check what I wrote. Yeah he is retarded, but what are you gonna do. A little jealous because there are a few news games that I want to play, but they don't warrant buying a rig, I'll wait a year or two. I don't really have much interest in most of the newer stuff, so my laptop plays most of what I want, but anything that doesn't run on Vista I just play on my XP desktop.