Tacoma gets released

>Journalists praise the game as revolutionary
>tfw Journalists can't influence anyone to buy this game

So when will journalists start crying by making articles about entitled gamers?

They'll whine to educational institutions instead and force their shit down kids' throats during class.

When's Tacoma getting his own video game?

I was really disappointed to see the supposedly small and good sites praising this shit. Especially after adding a few bookmarks to my list under Holla Forums's recommendation that they weren't pozzed. Now, I'm glad that this steaming turd flopped like it should have. Fullbright is not a major studio. They are not talented or insightful or clever or even well educated. They are a navel-gazing gaggle of faggoty hipsters who got their 15 minutes through nepotism and virtue signalling, and now that everyone has been burned and the term "walking simulator" is thoroughly burned into the collective unconsciously, there's no chance in hell that they will continue to skirt by.

Can't wait for their new game, a medieval walking simulator with ugly transexual lesbians.

They'll call me a homophobe again despite having a gay brother and adoring faggies.

I doubt they lost money

It takes zero effort to make these pieces of shit

Even if they made an effort I guarantee you this was financed by propaganda institutions and not at single cent came out of their pockets.

Buy it you fucking homophobe!!

What's the propaganda in this?

The space station identifies as trans. I actually have no idea, but I wouldn't put it past them.

faggot relationships

Are you saying the narrative has… collapsed?

did Hellblade sell? its getting shilled hard too

probably after the devs go on an anti-capitalism twitter rant like the Sunset devs did

Didn't they try and walk back those remarks and then ask for more money for another project?

It does not seem to be doing too badly for what it is.

Yes they did.

Oh boy. This is borderline painful.

Gone Home only sold because of the bait and switch of it being marketed as a horror game before Steam had its refund system in place. Now people can play this "game" for a couple minutes, realise it's shit and get their money back instead of being stuck with it forever.

Disgusting. Even niche game genres like 4X still get made and make a profit, that's because those titles are good and are also actual fucking games.

Maybe they can get anita to shill for it to get +1 player

Is this a magazine made by people who ate paste as kids?

Kek
Probably

This is the featured quote they chose for the steam page.

Is this what they call a fucking meltdown?

I only hope we'll see the second coming and going of Phil Shit.

Calling others "entitled" is projecting since they cry like bitches when these games that they think are SOOO UNIQUE AND COOL aren't selling millions instantly.

Pic related: game that took years before being a greatest hits seller

Never forget

And this surprises
Literally know one.
In other words Counter Terrorists won at de_houston the other day.

Looks like fun, I'm gonna go buy it. Thanks for telling me about this game, Holla Forums.

I REALLY hope you do buy it, it's exactly the sort of thing you deserve to spend your money on.

I bought it after seeing this thread too, it was tons of fun. My Holla Forumsros never steer me wrong!

Why are you saying that like it could have? Most SJWs don't buy games.
This doesn't change the core point of it performing like complete shit, though.

The fuck is Tacoma?

Never heard about it.

I think it's a truck or something.

It reminds me of a sub-par diary product or a car.

To be fair, Hatred isn't a good game either. Sucks people bought it just because it got negative press from retards. Pirated and subsequently deleted pretty fast. Really wanted a good isometric shooter, too.

My nigga.

I enjoyed Hatred just fine.
The hardest difficulty was a pretty satisfying challenge.

Hatred is pretty gud. The same argument gets made every time Hatred is brought up. It's like there are people that cannot phantom there was actually a market for it besides the nontroverse.
Seeing the absolute destruction and bodies after you clear the city is a glorious feeling.

Endless mode is fun too.

Is the performance still shit?

Absolutely. Still waiting for that fucking multiplayer.

In my experience it was patched an hour after release.

Literally every time I hear Tacoma I think of how shit they handled J.D. having to break up with Kim in Season 6 of Scrubs.

I just bought Maximo 2 the other day. Took me forever to find. Sadly bought from a retro game store that closed a location I loved going to.

thats pretty clever tbh

Well, good news.

wow user thats just terrible of everyone to say. inb4 you cant understand sarcasm, i dont give a fuck about its press moron. it played like shit. mechanically shallow game. get over it faggot

It pays not to listen to screeching scumbags.

> see more blacks in one day than I have literally ever seen in my entire life in Canada (maybe three in total?)

Tacoma, not even ONCE

are you sure that this didn't happen in new orleans?

might be evidence that gone home only succeeded because of collusion and it being a 'new thing". You can tell normalfags its a "smart" game or some shit and they might believe you but it doesn't change that normalfags mostly just want to jingle some keys infront of their face for an hour or two before going to another task, which is why COD still succeeds and these games don't

be gone, leddit.

I would play this game

Its pretty interesting to see peoples reactions the first time they have to deal with full bore niggery like that. not "black people" or whatever you wanna call it but just full blown niggery.

More inner city areas in America might as well be another planet sometimes. Once you go deep enough you go into convenience stores that have glass between the cashier and the rest of the store because the poor bastards would get robbed constantly otherwise

created by base former naughty dog employer before they went full-retard?

Taco mom is Blade Runner with lesbians on the moon.

Duuude.
That brings back nothing but good (and painful) memories.

Both games were so fucking well made its insane.

if you really cared about homos you would've posted one of his dick pics, bigot

I've never heard of this game before.

Them of all people don't deserve that much money.

I wonder if weebo trash is even aware that pocky tastes like cigarette ash?

At least Hellblade is a game. An absolutely shitty one, but a game.

Vancouver, not even ONCE

You know, I'm not even against walking simulators as a concept. They may not be games, but as slightly more interactive visual novels, they could be cool. One of these developers needs to learn how to write a decent story first though. I guess Soma was okay.

I used to live near that shithole, the town actually emits a stench upon surrounding towns. It has been dubbed the Tacoma Aroma. I'm sure going by your experience with the niggifying of the place it hasn't improved.

But user, the game is revolutionary because we keep going in circles and ending up back where we started.

I came to this thread to say this. I'm not sure if I should be worried or proud that this sort of bullshit is passing me by these days. Literally the first time I hear about this game.

Damn, this game looks dull. At least gone home had the gimmick of being set in a house with lots of clutter and shit to investigate. This seems like the same thing, set in mostly dull sterile environments, with the looking at physical objects swapped out for watching holograms and clicking through menus.

I'm skimming. It fucking hurts to watch, it's so dull.

The E3 shit for Xbox was a whole fucking pozfest with every other word being diversity and 4K what did you expect.

Maximo for Marvel Vs. Capcom when? Could even have the armor component be a part of the game.

what it seems to me is that most people are not buying gone homo2,0 because the term walking simulator has been used to death on the gone homo 1.0 allot of people bought it when gone homo 1,0 was marketed as spook n shit with mysteries but only to learn it's about social progressiveness and there is no game underneath.

Also who thought in their right mind that an engine tech demo/walking around in a 3d enviorment to see sparkling effects. was ever a good idea to make into a game?

I have heard that this is an alright game but no depth in combat.

the meltdown is pretty funny lad.

The only vidya shit you should be checking out is allgamesdelta. All news, no opinion.

RANDY WINS AGAIN BAYBEH
EVERYTHING IS COMING UP PITCHFORD

Speaking of Randy Pittyfork, did I hear correctly that Gearbox bought the trainwreck that is "We Happy Few"?

It is a good pain

Fagoma has no faggotry? I don't believe you, a walking sim without faggotry would be getting slammed by the usual cocksuckers in the media. You need at least one couple of very ugly lesbians to qualify for SJW praise.

I think you were cheated user.

Oh dear me. I bet some more diversity would've helped sell the game to the wider, modern and progressive audience.

The combat is contextual and all the tension comes from the fact that every defeat makes some supernatural plague grow until it eats your brain and you lose all progress. At the end of the day Hellblade is a walking sim that uses some gameplay to convey its story of psychosis rather than just writing and atmosphere. There's basically no way to praise it without sounding pretentious, and the average user isn't interested in what it's selling at all.

Is it even true though? I remember some fag posting a pic here of a plebbitor trying to get exactly that to happen but fails and then he praises the devs for their great marketing trick

I haven't tried it myself to be honest but I would find it pretty chickenshit if it ends on a cop-out.

We live in comfy times, of course we all knew SJWs don't actually buy games and only whine so it's not too surprising.

when did they ever buy a game?

Overwatch

Speaking of meltdown, can anyone tell me what the fallout of TB's meltdown over the 'are traps gay' comment finally was? I don't follow ecelebs and the last I saw of the stuff was on here, following along while he was going absolutely off his rocker even against level headed reasonable people telling him "buddy, traps != trans." I don't know what the aftermath was, if he doubled down and lost tons of fans or whatever, or if he tried to walk back his massive rant.

Better then most walking simulators.

Well, yeah. It's kinda obvious when they are selling Psychosis: the game, that it's going to sound pretentious it's kinda like a shield where you point out it's a bad game people will say you did not get it and so on. And it's a game for tumblr crowd so they can know what psychosis is without a benzo or anti psychotic withdrawal heck even an opiate withdrawal will give most people nerves like nothing before.

I'm waiting until the game is either free on ps plus or gone down in price on steam, I've been burned with dmc when non-dmc faggots praised the combat without playing any sort of games like them before.

I loved hatred after the first update (pics related)

Like poetry

Do you even squat? :^)
Although I can understand your disgust if they're straight off the boat from Europe or something.

Just because.

Self-check.

I live on the Olympic Peninsula and can confirm Tacoma is an absolute shithole

It's some type of cancer iirc. You know, like a sarcoma or carcinoma or glioma. Not sure which body location the "ta-" part of the word refers to.

this story is inaccurate, everyone knows in vancouver the chinese are the predominate ethnicity

I-I'm sorry my hometown is so shit

Is she Nat Soc now?

What is it about anyway? We wuz transhuman?

That's not even untrue in the case of Richmond. According to Statistics Canada in 2014 Richmond's population was 65% non-white, with Chinese being the overwhelmingly predominant ethnic demographic at roughly 50% of the entire population, and at only 37%.

and whites at only 37%*

I doubt they were banking on sales to make money. They probably pulled it all in from investor capital, shat this out in a week, and then are leaving someone else to pick up the pieces later.

Washingtonian here.

Tacoma is literally the asshole of Washington state. It's where all the shit goes. Besides that, it's a pain in the ass to navigate. The only city worse in that regard is Seattle (Look, here's a life tip: Avoid taking a car into Seattle. It's a walking city.) but holy shit Tacoma is fucked. See, it's expanded down past the highway, across the highway, UNDER the highway, and around it.

If you're a tourist, do not touch Tacoma. Go to Seattle. Go to Everett. Hit up the Northwest Trek, if you're coming by in spring. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, AVOID TACOMA.

Don`t worry, you are just a faggot

Breast cancer. "Tata" is slang for tits, so "ta" is one tit. It's a rare breast cancer that can only happen to one tit at a time.

Which sites? Give links.

A surprisingly crime riddled city with terrible infrastructure and shitty roads that no one wants to live in but everyone keeps living there anyways because the only place with cheaper rent is lakewood or spanaway.

It's the Oakland of the north

Yep. He's so desperate that he thinks he's going to make a ton of money on indieshit that was hyped 2 years ago and forgotten since.

I love how it's never their fault that they make shitty "games".

you fuckers are really stretching it. It's not that bad to live in at all, just avoid downtown and stay away from that parts that border spanaway. If you live in parkland you will literally never have any issues. Besides, seattle is like 10x worse. Wahh tacoma smells bad, big fucking deal. A lot of places smell like shit, try going to longview, anywhere near the docks fucking reeks.

I used to live in lower queen anne and let me tell you, that place was a fucking hole. Getting mugged twice in one day and having a dickhead cop run my fucking license to check for felonies was all I could take. Still better than literally anywhere in california.

Im having trouble finding a seeded torrent to even pirate this sht.

Yeah it's pretty apparent the people here bitching about Tacoma have never been, and only know that shit from an older friend or family member and pop culture. The Asarco smelter has been shut down for over 30 years, and the pulp mills closed down about 15 ago. Nothing resembling the old Hilltop crime problem has existed in over 15 years easy, it's been gentrified and is a bunch of trustfund art students now. Honestly I don't know if that's any better. South and east Tacoma are mostly poor whites while north and west are loaded boomers and bicycle enthusiasts. And with the exception of Division, all of Tacoma stretching through fife and almost to federal way is designed on a grid so navigation actually makes fucking sense, unlike the shitfest that's Seattle. If you think there's a bigger shithole in the entire state of Washington than Seattle you're delusional, especially now that they've been bussing in homeless by the hundreds and deciding not to run any kind of enforcement.

As a non-burger who plans to move away from his 5th world shithole but for all intents and purposes is fully caucasoid, which are the most niggified cities/counties in the whole of the US of A?

your brother is mentally ill and you should help him, not joking, not memeing just try to help him