perplexitees.com/
exhentai.org/g/683851/b214d25ef0/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you want to be subtle?
If you're a faggot, go all the way
Thread will prob be reported. Hello, mom

That fag is probably one Twitter argument away from suicide

Saw a shirt that looked like Let it Die, though can't go wrong with a skeleton on a skateboard.

I'd fuck his boipussy

fuck off retard

I've never met an avid Nintendo fan that wasn't at least halfway on that guy's? level of autism. Seems like the only halfway respectable people who still play video games are GTAfags of all people.

So, fucking normalfags.

Daily reminder video games are degeneracy and you wallow in it just as much as retarded furries by spending your time not contributing anything to society.

lmao fuck off. "society" already takes enough of my paycheck as it is.

wageslaving at a grocery store isn't contribution either.

I'm blue collar, build shit people use and more frequently than not fucking misuse so don't lecture me on contributing to society because most of it deserves nothing but the mace

There's a custom shirt store near here. Thinking of simple one-liners on a black shirt. If normalfags ask I could just say it was from some movie, right? Thoughts on stuff like this?

You gain Brozouf
Don't trust the skull

the other three are too subtle

Please tell me there exists pictures of a hot woman wearing second pic.

I'd wear that skies of arcadia shirt

I'd bang that squirtle

Still doesn't change the fact that playing video games is just pretending to do things, where other hobbies have you actually doing things. Admit you're a waste like the rest of us.

From experiences and observation girls who would wear this likely do not play Pokemon and have very little interest outside of how the subject Pokemon are cute.

I did meet one girl who loved Pokemon, played the games, was really into it, but she hated female Pokemon with a passion that made no fucking sense whatsoever.

I don't care, I just want to see a slut wearing that open crotch micro bikini.

She knew more people would rather fuck them than her.

Is Kirby….dare I say it, /ourcunny/?
archive.is/4wYcS

He looks like he just stumbled through a Hot Topic, holy shit.

Jesus christ those are the eyes of a Freebaser if I ever saw one.

TOO PUFFY

So she would only capture male ones?

Those are the eyes of your average slav.

A lot of women are like that, they see any fictional female character that is meant to come off as cute or sexy and they are immediately sexually threatened by them. Used to know a girl who wouldn't play the Persona series because she hated almost every girl in it, woman are fucking stupid like that.

Wew, where did Nintendo find this drugged out kid?

Yeah.

Slavs do freebase now?
I always thought it was a latino thing.

I own this one
Even glows in the dark. It's so subtle people keep asking me if im a florida gators fan

i have other hobbies too but i don't talk about them on Holla Forums-video games much like i don't go to other hobby boards to decry those hobbies like a sad little kike.

Wow that's fucking worse though faggot

That's actually pretty cool.

she wanted the knot

Not even an issue considering I just say yeah, and then go back to grocery shopping.

That's just how they look, fam.

It's possible to be subtle and not look like a cringy fucking retard. Just wear something understated and wear respectable black clothing to go with it and then you're good to go.

Only autistic retards don't know how to dress.

So she hates competition?

l-lewd

Too thigg, just an obese blobmonster now.

What the fuck is that

I wear this to school everyday and my friends think im a nerd XD

I occasionally wear a game tshirt

Or I will wear a patched denim jacket with a few denim patched mixed in with my metal patches. I used to paint a horde logo on my combat boots for when i used to go moshing.

tits or get the fuck out

woops

few vidya patches*

a-user, it was a goof. Please forgive me if you mistook for girl on the internet, I swear I'm not.

His stomach looks like a baked potato.

I've got a Madotsuki t-shit and sweater.

Did the dev shit on a plate and send it to you from japan?

>>>/oven/

but user Yume Nikki is not a video game
:^)

you ever have one of those moments where you're just like "man I wish this cottage cheese that I was sticking my dick in was dressed up like a character from a foreign children's cartoon show"?

P-please user, I would never adorn something so silly on my head! I-I was just being facetious…
:^)

where?

perplexitees.com/
Got a couple of those sweet Judgment t-shirts from there too.

Not trying to shill, but theyetee has been my little slice of happiness for a while since I love t-shirts. New t-shirts every single day, and sometimes they have some decent designs. At about 15 bucks per shirt (shipping included in that cost) they're decently inexpensive too.

jesus that's one hell of a roid belly

would you rub it, just wondering ha ha

I'd just like to give you some perspective. Remember when you were a kid, assumedly you were born in the 1980s, and every kid was running around dressed as freddy and jason and optimus prime? Or their favorite ninja turtle?
This is literally the same thing.

qwertee > yetee
except when they do stupid fucking meme shirts, but its better than teefury that just dumps pokemon and dr who shirts constantly

That's so fucking awesome.

This is hot topic bullshit
I wouldnt be surprised if they offload to fucking hot topic

i rarely buy graphic tees anymore but mtn lp is a nice design
a lot of times these days its pretty miss and no hit though

Yeah, but le fnaf fandom is objectively shit.

Theyre just dumb fucking kids, I don't think they know. I only hope that their interest in the horror genre leads them to check out some actually quality horror games, like castlevania or fear.

You sure?

I mean, I think so.

Their interest in horror games (by which I mean just slender, fnaf, etc.) is only founded on their affinity for over-reacting lets players on the youtube. Besides that, the only games most kids like is spawts like NBA, madden, and WWE.

You're a fatguy?

There's a differencer between horror themed and the horror genre. Those kids will likely never play anything more horrible than Amnesia.

180cm/80kg

Show us those abs, baby.

This. Blue collar sucks, electrical is so tedious and unfulfilling, but people need it so it pays alright. The normalfags I work with are nice, but 90% have never done or said anything worth noticing.

Seems like most people consider watching sports(buying the crap, tickets, etc) and fishing acceptable hobbies. The level of "doing" in either of these things is basically zero. It's like watching the same movie every day with different actors.

What does this mean? They are basically required by society. Do you just collect more than anyone else?

Is this horror? I have been so desensitized that I need to be actually stabbed in a movie theater to get some reaction.

I have to wonder why so many companies have such an issues just making basic as fuck shirts.

Plain shirt. Logo or symbol from the game, centered on the chest. Done. Make the color of the shirt complimentary to the graphic and you're golden. No stupid in-jokes. No silly fanart. No references to Star Wars or some shit. Not one of those obnoxious stained-glass collage things that hipster graphic designers sell to tee fury all the fucking time. Just a plain fucking shirt.

I like wearing nice clothes. Not hard to understand

I don't own this, but I do remember it from the pre-order bonus from one of the Dark Souls games. I really like the look of it.

Looks cool but also autistic cringe

90% of my shirts are just plain polos or uniformly colored t-shirts with no designs

What the fuck is wrong with fishing, faggot

Why would a person dreaming away his life in videogames, wearing an YN t-shirt have abs?

I didn't know cinematography equipment posted on Holla Forums.

Speaking of clothes, why do all t-shirts these days have that grey lining on the inside of the collar? I hate that.

Where do you get your clothes that this is the standard?

Besides the bizarre time/money people spend on it for minimal payout/activity? At least around here there's a fishing spot within driving distance for anyone, yet people still fly/drive several hours away for weekend trips all the time.

My foreman flew with his many kids to Canada, to transfer to a local airport for a private plane to a small lake just for "bigger fish that are not bluegills". Uh, so fucking what? God knows what he must have fucking spent. He was sour for two weeks because "they weren't that big".

Been told shirts are dyed in layers with white or black as the base, especially when it isn't a plain color. Maybe that one spot doesn't need the top layer?

It's 100% likely to look like garbage IRL.

A wild Snorlax appears! It appears to be in a costume?

Dammit Ash! Did you steal her exercise bike as well?

She liked water Pokemon so much she decided to gain blubber.

A E S T H E T I C

t. every hobby ever

The stores at the local mall and sometimes Walmart. I also liked Kmart before they went under.

That's the tom platz of abs it sick

That's pretty cool fam.

I saw a 25-30 year old man at publix wear the KH2 shirt, name, characters, autism and all the least subtle thing you can wear besides an actual fucking cosplay outfit. Besides that I personally want the diamond dogs shirt, its just a subtle reference and a pretty design to boot.

Do you want a rubber dildo with that too?

Women are selfish creatures in every sense. They are also mentally disabled in the sense that they can rarely discern fiction from reality. Women are in constant, endless competition with one another in a bid for male attention. Women have gone out of their way to try and undermine man's standards to make garnering this male attention easier on themselves. So we have the feminist movement, things like fat acceptance and a push to remove all hot fictional women from existence so that they no longer have to put effort into being appealing to men.

Women see an ideal, they strive to tear it down. Men see an ideal, they strive to reach it.

This is the core reason men and women are so different in all regards.

>>>/r9k/

I don't think a huge fucking logo on your shirt is a "subtle" reference

aside from childbirth and sex can women do anything useful for men anymore?

it's subtle enough that you wouldn't know it was video game related unless you've heard about it before, and it's not an overly designed logo either.

It's like you're all just a bunch of faggots

source please

Only if you say

smh

I'm a desperate little pokefucker who wants to sex an ice cat like the degenerate I am~
I also want to do the electric cat please~ (A lot more than the ice one actually)

Alright since you were such an obedient gud boy.
exhentai.org/g/683851/b214d25ef0/

Thank you very much nyah~
>only 3 pages

Yeah, it's a shame.

user, I hope you realize that it's a mannequin

Yes, that's why I was asking for pics of a woman actually wearing it. I'd still like it if anyone has some

Ah my bad. I found the etsy page, but there are no other examples.

I find it humorous they even put a little sad face on the pikachu.

oi post more Holla Forums /cunny/

Go away 3DPD dogs.

no I demand moar

Yeah id nut fast too.

Careful user you're toeing the line into /hebe/ territory; Jim might feed you to his pigs.

keep that shit in /hebe/
you're not even welcome on Holla Forums, let alone /r9k/ which you also shit up.

I'd be better if she wasn't a spic.

I had my local copy place print this out on a shirt for me and i wear it everywhere because i'm such le nerd, XD!

That's not REAL thicc.

Honestly she looks like those southern girls but from really wealthy family but also have a huge southern accent. Ya know those types of people.

Spoiler alert: not everyone is American.

She just seems to brown for me.
I'm still gonna buy the Sonic outfit online for my daughter now.

mods confirmed faggots

Whoa

and those who are not are shitskins that aren't even allowed to post here.

She looks like she has a lot of """""French""""" heritage.

America is the nigger of continents.

Only true american citizens are allowed to post, allahu akbar my brother.

How many weeks out are we from the Ruby?

I saw a fat kid wearing one of these and I almost guffawed. Not a good look.

I wanna have sex with her because I'm a huge pervert man.

she looks like a live action Clarissa.

I don't pay for my videogames so why on earth would I pay for videogames related clothing? Also I CAN'T POST PICTURES

Kill yourself faggot, you ruin every board you touch.

I'd probably have bought one of the jackets Leon wears in RE4. That'd be about as subtle as you can get honestly.

There is at least the fat effect in the game, so it'd be fitting. Mado shirt would be another choice just because it's not that common knowledge and the design is nice.

This is not a design you put on panties. God.

who knew?

A cursory glance at the Miiverse community for the first game would have revealed just as much. Reminder that paedophilia is a mental illness.

You know, the Splatoon shirt on its own wouldn't be that much of a fucking issue… But the fucking sagging gut, the fucking dog collar, the whatever the fuck that is on his head, the tail, the striped longsleeve shirt underneath the splatoon shirt, and those fucking pants…

Then you get those retarded piercings, and I just have to wonder if he's doing it on purpose so that someone says something so that he has an excuse to go off the fucking wall and yell retarded SJW shit at people.

Also those fucking steel-toed boots with the rainbow tape on them, just why…

no, pedophilia is a disgusting fetish of choice and people practicing it should be executed.
Homosex was also mental illness, now it's

Pedos are mentally ill and deserve the rope

pedophiles are dangerous and disgusting criminals deserving the rope.

There is nothing wrong with liking younger girls.

What about this one?

I want like an old military jacket with an ISAF logo on it.

You are postingba drawing, user was posting pictures of real children.

I don't know why this fucking artist would do that in the lower left thigh. It's like her fucking pelvis is hideously deformed because he makes it look like her pelvis has been butterfly filleted.

Fighting force was a fairly popular game in the 90's.

I'll also never fly to the fucking moon, get a touchdown, or win the lottery. So what?

P U F F Y

This is not a Fighting Force logo though :^).
Try to guess it, fag.

Faggot Force

Freedom fighter.

Cold. Colder than your dead mother.

Final Fight.

Speaking of fucked up pelvis creations, there's this…
Why are so many anime artists so bad with the pelvis?

No.

That face isn't really a work of art either.

why is it always shirts, where's the fucking hats? think about it.

Not when your head is big because 9001 IQ like me.

That's true, but still better than that one anime where all the girls look like they're hammerhead sharks because their eyes are so fucking weirdly placed.

Anime artists can't draw breasts either.

You mean the uguu one?

Never in their entire art history did a group dedicated to presenting the human body as it is emerge.
I'm playing F/SN right now and the mistakes are glaring at times.

There was a case of a single painter in the 16th/17th century who bought some Dutch painting manuals translated into Chinese, got his art gains and painted in a western fashion for the rest of his life.
He alienated himself from the rest of the art community in Japan and came to hate it for their lack of effort and focusing on the superficial.

I'm going to try and find the name and some works, but if someone else knows who I'm talking about, post his work.

Exactly what I meant, yes.

Well the loli picture has some nice tits, if you like DFC. But yeah, one thing I hate more than anything is the way that anime artists will make tits more than half the size of the girl's torso, like somehow this exists in anything other than a 12 year old's mind.

Because anatomy is not their strong suit.

That got fixed, kind of.

Shirts are comfortable at all times. Hats look dorky when indoors.

Damn, it really does look but but wearing it would probably make you look autistic.

Also this

Even the DVD improvements just can't save that shit.

How the fuck did that shit ever got greenlit

Fortress Forever. You can get such a shirt if you get a blank one and go to a store to print the logo on it, fag.

I have a black shirt with a big FOX logo on it, with the oval around it and the FOX text under it. It isn't subtle when it comes to looks, but it's really one of the few themed shirts I'd wear out in the street all day long. Apart from that, I only wear black or dark blank shirts.

Finally someone could recognize this recognizable dick logo.

Tetsuya Nomura.

That's not ff? The shape and silhouette is correct but the colours are off even for a flat image, however the actual logo has gradients and "wear"

Satoshi Urushihara, newfag

You ain't seen nothing kiddo. Enjoy this classic, and also consider things like Sailor Moon Crystal which had its own TV QUALITY fixes for DVD.

It's a minimalist version of it. Found it on google images.
I hate my life.

Sailor Moon might not be super quality, but it inspired Sailor Moon and the 7 Balls, which is just a masterpiece of awfulness.

Not the original. Crystal, which is a whole other beast.

How can you weebs watch this shit

you got the subtitles
Just mute the audio and imagine your won voice for the characters
anyway, that's not the point
the tits are

Fortress Forever sucks and has no advantages over either tf2 or tfc. The title theme is good though.

muh movement
muh actually varied classes
muh pyro being dead nth amount of time
muh cooler name

It's better than both TFC and TF2. You probably are too much of a fag to enjoy it.

There's a few like that wouldn't be too bad to wear, but a lot of gaming clothes are either shit like pic related or so overt that it feels like attention seeking to wear them.

what a meme shirt

Not happening.

I realize niggers are the dumbest, lowest form of the human species, and I know they should be wiped out, but the Jew is pushing for them to replace us, and they reproduce much faster than us. Africa will quadruple its numbers in the next 50-80 years.

Ignore the faggot wearing it, it's from the website. I have this one, if anyone asks me about it I can just say it's the name of a band or something.

To be fair the "what year it is" comment might have to do with the Muslim lunar calendar. For example, 2017 is 1438 by their calculations.

Only if the humanitarian aid infrastructure can keep up with the numbers and doesn't itself collapse in a cascading shitstorm of civil and racial wars all across the West. If that happens niggers will starve by the hundreds of millions and keep on starving until they are trimmed down to pre-colonial population levels.

They also believe wearing female clothing will confuse the bullets, or that giving themselves "scary" names (General Butt Naked or General Mosquito for example) will keep danger away. Also, putting on bright orange lifevests will keep you safe from harm because it's an item imbued with the power of safety. To say nothing about eating the heart of slain enemies to consume their power.

Niggers are fucking retarded.

look, why else would they be called life vests if they didn't protect your life from all dangers. Checkmate cracker.
Kangz:1 Whitey:0

Oh it definitely won't be able to keep up, but by the time it starts failing, it'll be too late. Europe is the next South Africa

About the year, they may have not been as far off as one would think
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_calendar

Armored Core emblems would be good shirts

Goatfuckers out. This board is for humans only.

Can you think of a reason why we shouldn't?

You sound like a fucking boomer

WHY WOULD ANYBODY EVER WEAR VIDYA APPAREL EVEN IF ONLY 8CHANNERS WOULD RECOGNIZE IT AS VIDYA APPAREL?
YOU PEOPLE PROBABLY ALL IDENTIFY AS GAMERS TOO
GO BACK TO REDDIT FROM WHENCE YOU CAME, AND NEVER COME BACK

Not all people who play video games go to 8/v/ you faggot.

Wow, the idea of people wearing clothes with logos on them really triggered you. Perhaps you should take a break from posting.

That's why I thought it was funny when I saw some kid wearing one IRL. What am I supposed to do, take you aside and congratulate you for playing a good game? Unless you enjoy normalfags pestering you about what your shirt means, why bother?

This is the least subtle piece of clothing I own, it was a gift from my sister.

I'd wear that on a day off.

My sister always gets my shirts on my birthday and this year I asked for something "subtle" and this was her idea of subtle

ew

How many gay men would hit on you if you wore that in public I wonder.

More than usual

This is the only vidya t-shirt I own. It's just unobtrusive geometric shapes and an unremarkable name. Only someone quite familiar with the game would even recognize it as ebin public vidya references.

Nice.

And what did you giver her as a gift for her birthday?

Next time ask her for a blowjob or a handjob.

She would probably hire a male prostitute to do it, while also binding user to a chair.
< You never said I had to do it :^)

Well why don't you (and not someone else) just blow me then?

Yeah i'm not a walking advertisement faggot

Hey now what your mouth you dingle.

Do you think anybody who passes by you even REMOTELY cares what the fuck your shirt says? Someone might read it. Someone might see what it is. I had a few kids stop me sometime because of something on my shirt, and I was like "oh yeah.. Haha…" cause it was like I never expected anyone to stop me to say they like my shirt, but in the grand scheme of things… 99% of the population does not care that you even exist, in fact, they are blind to your existence until you get in their way or talk to them. There's an actual set of phobias and terms for this kind of thing, there's even a term associated with accepting and being able to deal with the fact that other people are the same as you and also have intelligence and reasoning capabilities. You see most people see real life as a video game, everyone else is just kind of an actor, their thoughts and feelings revolve around you because you're the protagonist of your story.

But some people can't even accept the idea that they were ever a protagonist in the first place.

tbh fam only autists such as yourself could wear video game clothing smh fam

tl;dr

To be perfectly honest, only morons would write the way you do, bro.

You refer to the personal fable, which is basically the mindset of teenagers and young adults.

tbh fam, it is you who are the moron smh fam

Gas yourself.

Usually vidya

Such as.

loli isn't pedo, that thing you are replying to is not loli

usually games on the 3ds last year I got her pokemans

Hell yeah.

I wouldn't mind trying some Muffet, if you get my drift… Just not that fat blob thing.

Also Ace combat emblems.

Really emblems in games would make good subtle references. Or in game clothing options (the non retarded ones at least. I'm sure a few people would love some NMH shirts and have never played the damn game to get the reference).

Damn I forgot all about how aesthetically pleasing NMH was.

i would, massive firm titties full of love are just my thing. wonder if the milk tastes like spiders.

Spiders taste horrible, try ants or beetles

What do spiders taste like?

i have no idea, but im assuming muffet in particular tastes like sweet vanilla.

I didn't know Gorons existed

That begs an interesting question: How can we, the visitors of Holla Forums, distinguish ourselves? Perhaps we should adopt a sign language?

i know a cool handsign that we can do

Masonic handshakes?

no

Check it out, bros. What do you think?

awesome bruh are you gonna get a skyrim tat next???

yah brah muh dick is gonna say fus roh dah or some shit soo xD

Didn't you see my epic forearm tattoo? I can't wait for Skyrim 2.

inb4 gorillion image macros

you are right I was born in the 70's

thats not thick thats a fucking landwhale!

Mental illnesses come and go and can be anything. You're sociopathy is considered a mental illness.

even "mental illness" is becoming a buzzword now. for fucks sake Holla Forums

so thiese filthy furries walk aournd with buttplug tails?

i would vomit on the spot

its a belt dumbass, not saying there aren't buttplug tails, but in the OP its clearly a belt accessory… i think…. i hope

And this is why nobody likes faggots.

"Southern Belle" is the term

I first saw a cosplay of donnie darko. took me a while to figure out what it really was

There's only one kind of bodyart that's acceptable.

What are you hoping to accomplish?

My parents were poor as shit, and I remember one year having to make a proton pack out of a cardboard box that I colored on the outside, with a blaster made out of a smaller cardboard box with paper towel tubes attached with some old brake hose (parents worked at factory that did brake lines). Mostly the details were just made with black magic marker and crayons, with some colored saran wrap and a flashlight for the glowing bits.

The least fucked part of that costume was the Ghostbusters patch I put on the arm of an old brown coat. It was an iron-on cloth patch, but I wasn't allowed to fuck up my clothes, so I had to attach it with safety pins.

I remember my dad got super pissed about me going out in it. We couldn't afford a proper Ghostbusters costume from Kmart, and he really wanted to get me a cheaper pirate or vampire costume or something generic to go out in - because he didn't feel "Ghostbusters" was a proper thing to go trick or treating in - but ultimately caved in.

Only now that I'm older, looking back, do I realize that he didn't give a fuck what I wanted to go Trick or Treating as - he just didn't want me going out in brown PJs with a bunch of shitty cardboard strapped to me basically advertising to the whole town just how fucking poor we were.

Abs for days.

Just pick one and LARP it. Don't get greedy.

I REFUSE to believe there's people who can get away with this kind of plagiarism.

It's pleasing because all the t-shirts are made by some real retailer and the models showcased could be bought off.

A weird mix of attentionwhoring and shyness with a hint of desperation in finding another individual with similar experiences and viewpoints in this cold, uncaring world.

HNNNGGGG

How did he go from this to that?

best taste in the whole fucking thread right here.

Trashy as fuck. These companies would save so much money by just making those logos smaller and putting them on one side like the logo on a polo shirt. That or on the sleeve.

holy shit kill yourself for merely having this.

I put way more effort into this than it deserves.

Harold's Russian?

It's necessary for older shows with a lot of film grain if you want to avoid banding and artifacing.
It might not need to be 12mb, but it's a 47 minute long OVA and the average release I can find that's not an ancient Xvid is over 1GB in size, making it ~21mb/minute.
The webm creator cut the bitrate in half without a discernible loss of quality, so all in all they did a decent job. There's a chance they could have done better, but I can't be too mad about it.

(checked)
Товарищ, у меня нет идеи

Got a source for this? Is it from the original mega milk artist?

Fucking reverse search you cretin. Or I'll give the sauce if you say

He is from an eastern europe country from times when knowing russian was if not mandatory then a useful skill.

I'm a massive newfag retard who needs other to do things for me, please feed me cummies daddy

always end up finishing jerking off before I figure out how to actually get past sad panda. therefore never fireguard out how to actually get past sad panda

Just throw me a bone, I'm lazy as fuck. Better yet if you sperg out over this go back to /a/ with the rest of your racemixing homo friends.
>>>/a/

Gross.

Protip: NHentai mirrors all the doujins and manga from sadpanda sans the furry and western stuff and it doesn't need a weird plugin to work

Protip: NHentai mirrors all the doujins and manga from sadpanda sans the furry and western stuff and it doesn't need a weird plugin to work

I'd help you but is just too much of a faggot to bear. I already said it works with reverse search christ

NIgger how brain dead are you?

Why would I want to access it on the first place?

They make good punchlines.

Can't believe the best piece of gaming apparel has not been posted yet.

I can almost see loss in there

I live in Mexico, in recent years Haitians and Weste Africans have been pushed in by politicians to refuge them from their own failed countries, never mind that fucking Mexico is also a failed state, they truly believe in voodoo and every kind of bullshit there is, I work near a store with one african guy in the desk, he has to be retaught every now and then how to use the pc, he is crafty for tools, at least, but otherwise hes certainly "off"

Isn't that some tech website?

I have a few vidya related shirts. I'm fairly certain they're not too childish. I get compliments from time to time. I think I could have gotten a nerdy gf too

disgusting

what is a pelvis

I'll save it for you, user.

I would like to read about this guy, if you can remember the name

Was it CP?

>>>/cuteboys/

hot

ITT