Let's play a game

It gets a little one-dimensional being dicks to each other absolutely all the time, how about we change it up a bit.

Post nothing but nice comments about other peoples' taste in games.
Post a picture of your game collection, whether it's a screenshot of your steam library or a folder of shortcuts, or a picture of discs. Then post a nice thing about someone's collection. EZpz.
Then we can go back to throwing shit at each other.

What distro of linux is that?

I like how basic it is, it even lets retarded people like you enjoy it OP, truly an inclusive game ahead of its time.

Sim City 4 is good

Windows 7

It really is the definition of an "E" game

I like that you seem to have downloaded or reorganized all of these in the last month.

Windows 7

It really is the definition of an "E" game

I like that you seem to have downloaded or reorganized all of these in the last month.

I'm on my craptop right now so I can't play anything remotely new.

You can enjoy both the AAA garbage occasional good blockbuster as well as a nice indie game.

… you have a lead stomach?
I do like that the only Serious Sam game you have in your collection is the best one too.

WHY IS EVERYTHING IN BOLD?

Thank god it's not just me

bold
bold
bold

You're so strong OP, for not killing yourself already because of your tastes :^).
>zoo tycoon
>mah nigga

It's only this thread, weird.

You know, I want to, but your games are fucking terrible.

You're ok
Not ok

Pretty good. I like Dorksiders

Got some sweet taste there, user.
Do you remember Hawken before it went to shit? I do

So long as you pirated, you did nothing wrong.

I do. It felt so right, but it went on so wrong…

Pics are a bit outdated, like netbook games collection and 3ds section for example.

???

nigga I don't know, I don't have the full game list open often
moi negr
How many fucking hard drives do you have plugged into this thing?

All shit, fuck off >>>/reddit/

dubs

I unironically liked Mass Effect: Andromeda. I don't appreciate how others berate it for having a few bugs and some design flaws, but we're all human, and in the end, all that matters is that we gave it our all in making an enjoyable experience for other people.

It's kind of hard to get an idea of your tastes tbh.

>>>/cuckchan/

It's just how it was originally named, now I've downloaded the full nes collection and placed on the netbook.
I think I got it from HB (I bet at least 3rd of steam library is from HB before it became shit), in my quest to complete older FPS Duke was the most unplayable and least enjoyable of them all.
X-COM collection, didn't play it yet.
4, 2 of which are split. If I wasn't a streamer, I'd have around 0.7 tb of free space.

Thanks.

This is not an unpopular opinions thread, though I do somewhat dislike an idea behind it.

Look closer, there are some games categorized meaning that they are separate from the "whatever strikes me fancy to check out" sections.

Good shit

Factorio and Terraria are pretty great games, and so is Daughteru Simulator 2. But I can't respect your taste in GSGs.

Shawnty was the only kikestarter game I ever gave shekels to and I don't regret any of it.

Forgive me but I just find EU4 and HoI 4 easier to play. No reason to say CK2 is bad though, it's probably the best game they've ever made. I pirate all the dlc.

VC and Recettear are super.

CK2 is good, I'm mainly chafing at Stellaris.

I've refrained on making an opinion on you, but now I can safely say that your taste is shiiiiii~t :^).
But in all honesty, those games are just above average, not enough depth to support the ideas they are riding on.

utter patrician.

Here's a selection of some of my shit

I somehow broke something on my computer and now all .url type shortcuts like the stuff you'd get when making a desktop shortcut for a game bound to steam are busted.

Obsessive hoarder, NEET with misplaced work ethic or diligent archivist. Fortune Summoners, Bunny Must Die, Umihara Kawase and Age of Mythology are great, and seeing Chalk brings me back. It's been ages since I last played or had that game, and I remember it being very cute.

You're a real neanderthal.

Who am I (>>13264030) then? Outside of an attention whore.

Looks like lots of time spent building a massive collection. It's hard to get a handle on the tastes of someone who posts a thousand games at once - I'm pretty sure you like shooters, and your taste in shooters seems strong, but I don't really play the genre. Your taste in poverty fightan is really good though, Melty, ABK, Hisou and IAMP are all cool games.

All shit.

Rulebreaker

But you've pretty much pinpointed most of the keypoints. Nice job.
I'd say most of the problems come from thousand games not being categorized in these kinds of pictures(well, to be more precise not categorized in the playing folders).

Enjoy shooters and gay for actiony rpgs .

Good shit.

Excellent taste

Pls no bully

user I…..

T-this is me. btw some of these as you can see a folders, sequels and mods go into those.

Have it because a friend dared me to beat Sans, I did, wasn't that hard, haven't played it since.
Installed it because it looked cool on the trailer and dropped it the second I found out it was about gypsies. I fucking hate gypsies.
I like it, what can I say.

Why didn't you delete it afterwards?

I don't delete stuff, I don't know.

Tharsis is actually really good if you like boardgame videogames.

surprisingly fun if just for the hookshot.

would help if I included the screenshot

Some of your games are good. You're partially heterosexual, user. Well done.