What multiplayer shooting games do you play?

What multiplayer shooting games do you play?

Kill or be slaughtered

Joint Ops

Siege, lots and lots of fucking Siege. god help my soul

Checked my nigga

siege OC is a consistently good chuckle

Titanfall 2, Planetside 2, the division, kill me and Siege.
Can we talk about how shit Siege is for a moment? It's a great idea, and it's fun, but on a technical aspect, shit just doesn't work. You'll have matches where you don't even load into the game, you have times where walls are broken on someone else's screen, but they're there on yours. Worst of fucking all, you have clientside everything, so, BRs, frenchfags, and gooks with 120 ping always have an advantage on you. I'd unironically give ubishit more of my money, if they would just fix their fucking game.

RS2

operation health fixed some of these issues but ironically somehow introduced an unlimited heal doc glitch in the process

damn right, blood orchid is only a nine days away, can't wait for new ops and to get the hell out of operation health.

Siege has been a shit show for a long time now but its still fun, Operation health was supposed to fix the game but in the end we just got better voice chat and thats about it. Even after three months we didn't get all the fixes we were promised at the beginning. One thing I that's surprising is that Ubi hasn't ditched the game all together.

None regularly because I refuse to cope with the new model of microtransaction/cosmetic/gambling jewery cancer.

Operation health added more issues than it fixed, and while adding better voicechat did help a ton, frenchfags still talk like they're gargling on six baguettes at the same time, so God help me.

At least they got rid of the valkyrie glitch on bank, that was the worst shit on the planet.

Hon hon hon wee petite baguette tabernach, fuck the french.

I was never good on Siege and I don't have that many hours but I'd love to pay with you anons if you live in Europe.
I mostly played with Bandit/Kapkan on defense and Fuze/Thatchet on offense. Bandit was my favorite operator tbh

Team Fortress Classic. It's not even good. No multiplayer shooters are actually good.

Unfortunately I live in Canada and my internet has been the absolute worst for the last few days.

The french ruin all vidya, from Monster Hunter to Siege.

they said they were going to fix up hitboxes and fix valkyries goblind face too but i dunno when those actually get patched in, if ever

it has a very strange comp scene of primarily console players that ubi feeds into. its bizarre but if it keeps the one game i like from ubi alive so be it.

It's not really an issue of hitboxes, it's their shitty servers and hit detection. Then, there's shit like getting shot through your shield, people phasing through montaigne, and the fact that blackbeard's shield will eat more than two bullets, especially for faster ROF weapons, because the broken glass chunks that fall off of the shield still block bullets.

Please play TF2 Vintage! It's much better than TF2 Classic. We also don't ban people for saying the n-word! We need more people.

Is that TF2 with just the base weapons and no hat shit?

Goldeneye Source, but only alone with bots.