Halo Online: Reposted OP Edition

WARNING: I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT WHO DIDN'T CHECK THESE LINKS FIRST

What is Halo Online?

Halo Online is a free-to-play shooter developed by Saber Interactive and published by Innova Co. S.a.r.l, in association with 343 Industries. It is currently undergoing beta testing, and is exclusive to Russia and Windows OS. The game runs on a modified version of the Halo 3 engine, and includes gameplay additions such as sprint, assassinations, tactical packages, and more. The official website is here, and the official social media page is here.

What is ElDewrito?

Two days after the initial announcement of Halo Online, an early build of Halo Online was leaked from the official website. This build differs from the official game in that it contains Forge mode, Halo 3's menus, and various Halo 3 assets (though not Campaign or Theater). ElDewrito is a mod which makes Halo Online playable for all, and includes changes and additions such as English menus and HUD, support for medal/announcer packs, a server browser, and more. Its name is a play on the name of Halo Online's original executable, eldorado.exe.

Where can I download it?

bodomsden.com/downloads/ElDewrito_0.5.0.2_Release.zip (Full)
torcache.net/torrent/0C3B234F7303A5BC799F88AAF976013B92E8CAF0.torrent (Torrent)

What are the system requirements of Halo Online?
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (or AMD equivalent)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 9600GT (or AMD equivalent)
Storage: 4 GB hard disk space
Internet: Broadband

Who Hosts?
JoJo The Host Fag however hosting is very easy all you need to do is open ports 11775 (TCP) 11774 & 9987 (UDP). Then in the ingame menu just got to Multiplayer and select Online instead of Offline. Use the F11 In Game Server Browser to check if your online.

REQUIRED MODS
Flatgrass: mega.nz/#!yAthjBwa!1SUB2WVGFTHbva17b0vwsrAKkFV5F15r4wmnc3lYnL0
Hangem: dropbox.com/s/yvlagi1ssh4th77/hangemhigh.rar?dl=0&preview=Hangemhigh.rar
Lockout: jii.moe/416DocqCl.zip
All you have to do is just paste everything from both mods into the main folder (where DewritoUpdater is) run the .bat Files (Hangem is in the /maps, Grass is in the main folder, and Lockout is in mods/tagmods/Lockout)
(Plebbit Install Tutorial for Flat Grass imgur.com/a/A49wb)

OPTIONAL MODS
Make your Halo Great Again
Halo 3 HUD: github.com/Alex-231/Halo3HUD-for-HaloOnline/releases/tag/V1.8.2
Halo 3 Armor:
(MEGA) mega.nz/#!x8tTBQhC!ZOA0K1pMXpMOR9K_cWydrJoogEmofiC9ZOArMnrl9CY
(Alt) jii.moe/NJNcsmR5l.zip
Halo 3 Weapons: jii.moe/N1nr5ryRx.zip

Video that explains how to Host and how to install all the shit
youtube.com/watch?v=mVzsEGR2c7w&feature=youtu.be
haloce3.com/xmf/
You need mainmenu.map, salvation.map and shared.map for the Armor and Weapon Mods
MY ARMOR WONT SAVE
Make the _pref file Read Only

VOLA FOR BULLSHIT
volafile.io/r/zEawhv

Other urls found in this thread:

h2v.online/
reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/comments/6v80zv/eldewrito_official_06_update_status_qa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need the constant Holla Forums server info to add to the OP if that user who hosts is lurking

JoJo eats cocks

HCE is better in terms of content.

Also Project Cartographer

The whole reason I posted this thread was in the small dire hopes that someone has the HCE OP saved away, project Cartographer NEVER EVER

All I got for the Holla Forums HCE is the IP and Pass if anyone wants to play

Direct IP : 24.62.196.122
Password : rage

Okay, what's wrong with the mod.

It's dead isn't it?

HCE server seems to be down, unable to direct connect

No, they're still updating it last I knew. What's your experience with the mod?

You mean Dio's Holla Forumsariety server?

That's the one I think

Is there any plans for an alpha? I haven't seen anything for a long time

is that jew still hosting a server?

I don't know but check this out h2v.online/

I can connect.

Project Cartographer is active. The issue is setting up a gamenight server would be a pain because of the hurdles you need to jump through.

Vid of gamenight with Holla Forums. Also with Chimera being a thing now a simulated 60fps for animations is possible in HCE

0.6 for Halo Online is coming in September

reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/comments/6v80zv/eldewrito_official_06_update_status_qa/

*sorry for linking to leddit*

Wait what the fuck? I thought this was shut down because of Microsoft half a year ago.

It was, the one based off the leaked alpha eldewrito is still going. I wish they'd just push the Halo 3 armor as part of the mod because I don't think a single person actually likes H4's ugly armor designs

We knew OP. We knew all along.

That's fucking retarded

H:O is dead, el dewrito is based off leaked alpha build code and is still around

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy