I'm going to KILL Praxis

I'm going to KILL Praxis

I'm going to KILL Firaxis

Very nice.

I remember Jak 2 & 3 being some of the most fun I've had on the PS2 along with Sly Cooper. I haven't played them since I was a kid, so I wonder how well they've aged.

They're a little awkward in how they combine platforming and shooting. There's no strafing, but the game is also designed for this. This isn't really aging though, it was always awkward but nowadays devs make getting everything completely intuitive the highest priority even if it's at the expense of making a game better. The minigames, racing, etc, play fine but obviously putting in extra stuff like this has become very maligned over time, probably mostly because some people are shit at them.

SLY, JUMP AND PRESS THE CIRCLE BUTTON

2 suffers from some difficulty spikes, but it's still pretty good. 3 improved a lot, but it also downgraded some aspects.

I'm going to KILL maxis!

Whoah man, not cool.

I wasn't fond of it taking out some more platforming than Jak 2 for more driving, but I did dig the new guns

I only like Jak and Daxter 1 and Daxter for the PSP. Everything else was too edgy and different

That's pretty good, m8y

Good job, I guess.

damn it user don't ruin this for me
And what the fuck you gave me hope that the new free patch/expansion was out. You son of a bitch.

I'm going to KILL Maxis

I already said that

foiled again

FUCK YOU

Dev wish it soon™, but at maximum it will be released on fall.
Have edited with terrible quality.

What game? It certainly looks out of this world.

Rainworld