Webm Thread

Last webbum thread hit the bump limit and is about to die, post what you made/got.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ldwTq
digital.library.txstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10877/5548/EKEOCHA-THESIS-2015.pdf?sequence=1
youtube.com/user/SovietWomble
twitch.tv/sovietwomble
twitter.com/sovietwomble?lang=en
reddit.com/r/SovietWomble/
steamcommunity.com/id/SovietWomble/
patreon.com/SovietWomble
just
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you have to remind me

archive.is/ldwTq

I somehow missed that one. Did we spam FO4 spoilers fucking everywhere?

Exactly so, the thread was incredible

Spoiling the original game was glorious. So much salt.

The source video itself has a low bitrate

Post the original version and I'll make you a copy with that audio that isn't ruined by all the background static bullshit.

Don't use white noise in digital videos. If you have to, use a deterministic noise pattern that repeats in different places across frames, so the video codec can find it.

AAAA
WHY IS EVERYTHING BOLD

i see you are now posting the most normalfag youtube shit around, good thing i stopped participating in your circlejerk a long time ago

I had a circlejerk?

Nothin wrong with wintergaten

He's probably having a bad day, that said I only like the middle part when the xylophone is not in use

Does anyone have it done at 12MB? Also, I can't find that audio mix. Did you do it yourself?

For now, there's this.

I did it ages ago, I can remake it if you want

Nah, it's fine, I was just expecting the mix to show up on youtube or soundcloud somewhere.

never forghetti

Not DSP.

Sounds like Louis Le Vau

Oh. Phew. For a minute there I actually thought DSP had demonstrated the ability to not be a retard.

Are we back?

Thought they were going to segue into Bad Apple for a moment there…

let me guess, at the end he concedes and his special snowflake daughter gets what she wants?

I'm legitimately surprised, because the guy's comedy strikes me as surprisingly left, even back in the 1990s. He even read the vagina monologues on stage, for fuck sake, just because of his left leanings.

But as said, he probably caved and went for the liberal side of things, considering how ultra liberal he was even in the 1990s.

Nope, that one scene isn't even the central theme of the episode, and I'm pretty sure Tim Allen is conservative

That's not how the world fucking works. You don't get to retroactively rewrite history according to your feels.

That would be like me describing an experience from my childhood, and someone stopping me every 10 or so words to correct me on my usage of a word. "And then she" "ahem, kin…" "what?" "You shouldn't say she, you should say kin" "no. So anyway, and then she" "kin"

And of course, the whole point of the whole thing is to outline how he's "so outdated, but a dog can learn new tricks" and in the end, he goes full PC because his daughter is a cunt.

Fuck sake, that'd be pretty handy to have if someone came to invade your village, just fucking move the village.

Do they win or lose…?

No clue, didn't make the webm.

So that's what it is.

So it's basically a conservative as seen from the viewpoint of a liberal. That's like H.P. Lovecraft as seen by the viewpoint of a liberal today. People always emphasize Lovecraft's 'racism' as being something ultra hateful and the such… But then you look at the foremost source of information on the man, and it's S.T. Joshi who is himself not a white man. If Lovecraft was such an offensive white man, then why would a non-white man do so much biographical work about him? I'm glad that the Nebula award didn't get turned into some nigger's face, because Octavia Butler's fiction is worse than Stephenie Meyer for fuck sake.

Ah, alright.

sauce you son of a bitch

Senran Kagura, they made an anime based on it. You don't recognize Hibari?

anyone have that atelier barrel song webm?

Some shit I made recently.

12MB version

Saber is a slut.

Illya is where it's at.

Big words for a little girl. Oh wait, fake little girl.

Nowhere near as good as the origional holy shit, made it worse some how too. All the punches are slow and it doesnt even show the plot until the end. What?

She's real enough for me.

Ah, it's not even that you like Illya-proper, you're a prismafag.

Literal shit taste.

I don't even watch it, I just like that she's a qt blonde.

You got any scenes of Gilgamesh killing your precious fucking archer?

lel

Oh is he Gilgamesh? I guess I meant to say Berserker or whatever the fuck the big dumb motherfucker is called.

Just a bunch from the when the anime aired, ergo soundless garbage.

Why do you have so many renditions of the same scene?

Probably cuz one of them was made in a later thread with a larger resolution and I never bothered to delete it. I should go through all of my 2014 webms, really.

Anyone else got webms of real life people going full fucking retard over mundane things?

I was kind of hoping for something not esports related.

Richard Stallman talks a lot of shit, but he's full of more than he talks. He talks about "free software," but we live in an age where free software will only get you so fucking far. H.264 is not a free codec, it's proprietary software. Hell even fucking webm is a proprietary codec, which is why there's a VP8 and VP9. Codecs in and of themselves are proprietary which is why they are standards.

The guy likes to act like he's all for user freedoms, but at best he's the fucking Angela Merkel of Linux. Which is called Linux, he didn't create it, he doesn't get to name it. Fat piece of shit.

You should learn about the stuff you're talking of m8

Webm is not a codec you retard. It's a open file format. Everything you said is full of shit. Lay off the glue sniffing next time you post.

IT WONT PLAY MAN is it just me?

plays for me

Well obviously aim isn't the most important thing, it's the same for most other shooters. counter strike pros are also constantly losing in 1vs1 matches against randoms.

But yes, the most important thing in arena shooters is map control. Those games have those powerful items for a reason. You want to prevent people from camping, you force them to move around.

must be my browser, works in a different browser

This explains the death of basically any game with difficulty at all.

nice

that's fucking fantastic.

Nice

seems like it.

Pretty gud.

There is this webm floating around of some guys finding a giant model lobster and then one guy turns into r2d2

Thankya

Who's going to receive the GET?

my sides

also eclipse today, webm related

Beautiful.

Shoe0nhead is a racemixer who should not be listened. Only thirsty betas like her.

Why do I feel like we are soon going to receive a Caesar to end this sick history cycle?

Good shit.

How's this an "H" version of the song? I can't hear the moaning anime girls.

lmao i did not expect that

You're my new favorite.

I look forward to your future works.

That guy's too Mongolian to be Finnish, user.

This was actually pretty good actually.

You’re too new to be posting here.

something lewd is needed in this webm thread.

Fuckin made my heart skip a beat.

works everytime

More than anything else I'm amazed at how much the knock actually fucking sounds right for my apartment. This webbum probably works best with good surround sound headphones. For me it actually sounded like the knock was coming from left, up high… which would have put the knocker ON THE ROOF.

Was half expecting a cheap jumpscare but that was pretty good.

Is this the spiritual successor to the bunny kill series?

well, I tried something

That's a nice voice though.

Noice.

Pretty good.

This is Wakfu right?

Damn, never played that shit but it looks impressive. Just compare him to the attached fat autistic fuck.

saved muh nigga.
ya got som mo o dat?

Niggers aren't allowed here, actually. Please leave.

every time I see this I get a panic attack

It's why I spoilered it.

This one makes my spine tingle.

Are you afraid of guns, you limp wristed faggot?

was it a real gun or something? i don't really expect some silly little girl to know appropriate firearm behavior but i assume that's the point of the video

Two words dumbass:
TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

Don't be a fucking pussy dude. You'd have to be a moron to accidentally shoot someone. ==BANG==

yelling "trigger discipline" is becoming the firearm equivalent of yelling about how boob-plate doesn't work as real armor. You're bringing it up more to prove that you're aware of it rather than teach some one to be safe with a gun.

Dunno, saved it when it was posted here somewhere.

What's the first thing you're told when you get handed a gun? The first fucking thing? DON'T FUCKING POINT IT AT PEOPLE. Hell, we beat a guy half-senseless when he was careless with his loaded rifle in the military.

nice trips, but in the context of that video how is that girl supposed to be familiar with this stuff? chances are its a fake gun anyway. of course some one who's only seen guns in media is going to pose with it and point it at some one because its not even a real thing in their brain yet

that doesnt refute the point though. the "trigger discipline" meme is just becoming another symptom of autism. just like "its a magazine not a clip!"
youre not correcting them for safety or because you dont understand what they mean, youre just doing it to show how knowledgeable you are.

Because anyone who has done anything with guns will obviously have the OH FUCK SHIT FUCK reaction because it's just that ingrained into you, because it's that fucking important.

And you, trying to talk about memes when you don't seem to comprehend just how important that shit actually is. See

Carelessness kills. Fuck the both of you, fucking nofunz.

No because I know that the person in the webm isn't in my room. If they do something stupid its because some one else didn't educate them. Which was completely outside of my control. Shooting and gun ownership is fun and people should be understand how firearms work but I don't see the point in getting riled up over some 13 second clip of what might not even be a real gun. Which I doubt it is considering the setting and the fact she doesn't react to the weight which most people would when handle a real gun for the first time.

Most guys on Holla Forums know a little bit about guns even if they live in godless nofunz countries thanks to /k/ bleedover so talking about trigger discipline the second most basic piece of firearm safety next to "don't point it at shit you don't want dead" seems kinda fruitless.

actually its the noguns faggots that keep repeating this shit. if someone says to me or any other avid shooter "hey can you toss me a clip?" im not going to hesitate to toss him a magazine/clip depeding on his rifle. this would only get confusing if we happen to be speed loading mags together using factory clipped rounds.
as for trigger discipline, irl i'll get pissed unless because it can cause me harm, but not if the gun is completely dismantled. but some faggots still get butthurt about it, noguns faggots usually. "nigger its a fucking reciever. it doenst even have a trigger!" or i'll be holding a trigger mechanism and have some retard tell me not to hold it by the guard.
now youre pointing it out to people in a fucking video that have no chance of harming you which is even more annoying and autistic.

its just a way for noguns faggots to feel and seem educated in guns.

Then it becomes
You respect the weapon, regardless of circumstance. Fuck your shit.

And I never said anything about clips, that was your strawman. If you want to treat a weapon like its harmless then by all means, have fun with that. But don't expect not to be called a fucking retard.

yes

No fuck your shit, blowhard. of course if one was in the room with a weapon they aren't sure is or isn't a real weapon they would become cautious, but we're not there, its just some dumb clip of some dumb kid acting like a dumb kid. Probably posted to provoke guys like you into yelling "ahhh my trigger discipline, guys i went to the range once and know the term see i know it guys, /k/ are you proud of me yet?"

I mean the guy might have empathy for the camera man. Haven't you ever put yourself in someone else's shoes mentally?

Like the guy could have died man. You'd be saying something else entirely if that gun went off and the camera dropped to the floor.

Yeah yeah, you're all about that social validation, now stop projecting. You have zero self-preservation instincts as well, interesting to know.

because i can tell the difference between a video and real life very easily, get your head checked.

oh, you cant tell the difference between real life and a video?

i mentioned the clips/mag thing because its the same shit. its just you pathetically trying to flex your firearm knowledge to people you assume dont have any. look how you even went out of your way to point out that you have a fear reflex of the muzzle of a gun pointed at you

even if its in video. the opening of goldeneye must've gave you a heart attack you weak little noguns faggot.

i could picture a faggot like you running away from the train in the movies then telling the people who didnt run that theyre retards and not as knowledgeable about trains as you are. "i've developed a reflex working on the tracks! you notrains faggots!"

10/10

Yeah, that's the differentiation with amateurs.

i dunno man, first time i saw this video, i actually called the police because i thought it was really happening in my house. only retards that dont have severe PTSD from combat wouldnt call the police.

ok, its bait. i get it.

No one has this ingrained in them at birth. You either need to go through training or liberal propaganda to have it ingrained in you.

Maybe it wasnt her first time? just to play devils advocate

fuck off retard

but did he?

yeah i immediately open a reply box and remind nearby posters of firearm safety when i see guns on Holla Forums too. I keep getting kicked from multiplayer shooters for yelling at teammates to not point their guns at me.

how the heck does that work?

This.

why you posting isis videos?

the ear blood fountain works because video related.

if she had handled a real gun before she probably wouldn't be posing with it in that manner. that's my guess

Do I really need to explain how fear works to you?

aloha ackbar

nice dubs, i guess I just wouldn't expect blood to exit the ear when there's a big exit wound in the poor saps forehead

youre a delicate one, arent you.

Why would you think you have a bunch of kebab at your house? Is that normal for you?

Which is totally what I said.

When your eardrums break, your ears bleed. Same thing, essentially. Just more pressure.

nigger, you are cucked.

Again, I am attempting to explain "concepts" to a low IQ mongoloid, I don't get why I bother.

y not

Depends on who she hangs around. Looking at the chinks around her, they dont look military trained, or like they care very much about strict gun safety again, assuming its real

Fear and death are very different, user.

keep replying.

my other words still hold true. No one is suddenly instilled with GUN SAFETY PROTOCOLS, even after handling a gun for a while

Exactly what are you talking about? Are you saying that the chink hasn't been trained or that the camera guy hasn't? Obviously not.

Elaborate.

internal wounds can be crazy. ever see the guys getting shot with a shotgun in slow motion? their heads moved like jello molds.

user…

kek. yea. im the mongoloid.

Anyone got the webm of mount and blade where a woman walks into a castle full of men and they beat her? it was titled something like "woman walks into r9k"

can't say i have, but i have see slow mo footage of other head trauma, especially boxers knocking one anothers clocks off, we're fragile fuckin' creatures

i believe this is what you seek.

I'm saying none of them have been, while you were acting like they should already know in your OP

oh no, like their eyes would seperate and have like 3-4 inches between them and flux band and forth to narrow and wide… and finally rest where it was. like the entire head was made of liquid. let me browse through my gore webms and see what i can find.

if you pause it at certain times he looks like a humanoid alien fish.

I believe you are full of shit user.

this looks kinda fun, surprised i hadn't heard of it before, but what's he throwing at the guy at the end there?

Took a couple of minutes to get some material to explain this shit. Google is one of the most useless search engines to exist for anything, right now. Trying to search for "anxiety inducing pictures" activates googles oh-shit-gotta-safe-space-this-shit-up protocols.

But, I digress.

The basic cause for the reaction I mentioned is the way the human brain functions. It construes narratives and actively tries to predict what is going to happen around it, constantly. Best examples I can think of, are horror movies and this song for example.

Your brain will automatically go into directions that make the most sense. Similarly, the second pic will work on most people because they know how to read. The more you train and mentally imagine something, the more it shapes the way you think.

In short, fuck y'all nofunz.

NCO in regular grunt army. You keep strawmanning so hard that mods'll have to sweep the floor later.

No, it's the one with the armorless dudes who are standing still and shouting.

What? Where?

Forgot webm.

Alright, jewtube it is. Literally cannot post the webm I just made.

Another thing that came to mind, is that in the previous or perhaps before that one webm thread, someone posted a webm of some naked chicks swimming in the tropics in a white yacht. It was from some movie, and one user literally commented that he kept expecting a shark to show up every second. Someone mentioned PTSD and that is the most obvious example and also demonstrates the plasticity of the human brain and how it will adapt to stimuli. When you mentally imagine something, it's almost as good as the real thing.

Also see: digital.library.txstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10877/5548/EKEOCHA-THESIS-2015.pdf?sequence=1
TL;DR

Thanks user.

you're welcome

What is this from? This is the second webbum I've seen of this guy.

He's unthreading the pommel of his sword and throwing it. It's a thing.

Holy shit. Oney from 9 years ago

Does anyone have the lost footage? The 16 minute extended one?

Jesus Christ. Is this part of a longer documentary?

nice is that you

context?

Nah, but CrowbCat does a lot like it

It's crowbcat I think.

nah, some random youtuber. I don't have the hardware to record yet. I mean I have the money lying around here, but all amd cards suck ass and I really don't want to support nvidia.

LOL

Yeah, why wouldn't i be? They can end your life in less than a second

That's a very good point, user.

thanks doods

disgusting tbh fam

probably one of those femdom videos where a woman just talks to you and expects to be paid for doing nothing.

gross tbh fam
but not as gross as this fetish tbh fam

Interesting, but his reasoning fails to account for energy loss over distance. Birdshot from 30ft away has a whole lot easier of a time penetrating paper than it does denim, leather, kevlar and flesh.

Clearly never seen male strip shows. Or been in the ~20% of men that women are aroused by.

What's s bad about metokur?

Watch the entire thing before you criticise it. He maintains them.

Are you implying you've seen male strip shows?

He just seems like a normalfag to me. No objective reasons

Contrarian who likes to laugh at e-beggars while sucking off those who throw money at his patreon.

What's wrong with that? If I knew how to code I would totally sell all my principles for some patreon bucks.

that's awesome

RIP.

I still can't get over the fact this turned into a series about depression and suicide.

I want to add here that I don't like any of these games. I don't judge other people, if you like these games that's totally fine, but I think they are weird as fuck. That being said, if I knew how to code I will totally write shit like that. We are talking about 10k-30k a month, that's a lot of money.

Jesus, try to keep up.

Lurk moar

is the game soundless or are you just a cuckchanner?

The files are under 3MB, of course he's from cuckchan

keep up with e-celebs? Why waste my time on youtube? I don't give a shit about any of these irrelevant youtubers.

hey, i like my files efficient too.

I just take them from Sankaku Complex author page.

I don't think that's possible

goober alert

he didnt know what it was at first, realized, then panicked before coming to his senses. Kicking it away was the smartest thing to do, he just didnt act quick enough because no one expect a grenade to land next to them.

Fucking kill yourself, NEWFAG.

Some british queer.

The show started up again. I don't know what Jon plans to do with it though.
and knowing Jon its not surprising the show turned out that way

He was staring at it for 3 full seconds as he tried to kick it
I think his legs would disagree
That's why it wasn't smart. Even if he was fast enough, why would you risk your legs and life when you have a shield which could block it? Not to mention, in his attemt to kick it, he made the guys next to him more vulernable from their sides.

Nooooo, really? He's British? Really? I thought from the British accent meant that he was from Japan! Wow, that totally narrows down my search for his channel! I don't have to look on Nicovideo at all to try to find him! Thanks so much, user!

You forgot the second part, which should help even more. He's a QUEER.

Any more like that glados one?

Oh wow, really? That only narrows it down to every single last one of the limey fucks!! Even easier!

there is more in this thread >>>/wx/61794 some of them don't seem to play anymore. If there is one that sounds interesting I can reupload it.

if we kill every limey we won't have to worry about this anymore

Do people get off to it?

No, it hit the shield and they braced because they thought more shit was being thrown. Then you see a gap open and he sees its not a rock. He tried to get the other guy away and then decided to kick it. The shields weren't going to do anything anyway.

It's SovietWomble or something like that

That was a ride in the fun zone.

This doesn't make enough sense for me to enjoy it.

Sorry for jewtube, but a quick conversion still leaves it at 22MB.
Basically
So it is possible for women to understand what it's like for men to watch porn, but they'd need to inject male hormones and probably fuck themselves up forevermore.

Long time since I watched that anime, I think about watching it again.

Check the webm again its probably not

Nice

is this thread bumplocked? should i even bother adding to it?

It has always puzzled me.
Why did the developers put such attention to detail in, and then make the gameplay trash?

i actually enjoyed bf3, but the answer is departments. these games are made with so many people theyre often at a disconnect.
ever see the new assassins creed? individual 3d pieces were crafted with such precision like a bench with vines growing on it for example.
then the team putting the game together put the bench facing the wrong way.

Something similar happens with arkham knight and witcher 3, except you have to mash the single button. I know a pleb IRL and he said arkham knight as a good game, when I pointed out the single button gameplay to him he called me a gameplay purist. In sheer shock I gave up and the next day he acted the way hitler described jews in mein kamf.

i made this webm a while back.
is that a request for some hitler videos?

quality

Holla Forumsfag get out

You made that one? Then let me ask you a question, how long does that strategy work? What you going to do against people with weapons like rifles or knifes?

But I kinda like it?

This is really well done

youtube.com/user/SovietWomble
twitch.tv/sovietwomble
twitter.com/sovietwomble?lang=en
reddit.com/r/SovietWomble/
steamcommunity.com/id/SovietWomble/
patreon.com/SovietWomble
just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/SovietWomble
There we you fucking faggot, are you happy now?

ew

jesus, is that Tresspasser?

Am I the only one who autistically calculated each number?
Nice webm tho.