Webm Thread

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

Last webbum thread hit the bump limit and is about to die, post what you made/got.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ldwTq
digital.library.txstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10877/5548/EKEOCHA-THESIS-2015.pdf?sequence=1
desuarchive.org/wx/thread/61794/
youtube.com/user/SovietWomble
twitch.tv/sovietwomble
twitter.com/sovietwomble?lang=en
reddit.com/r/SovietWomble/
steamcommunity.com/id/SovietWomble/
patreon.com/SovietWomble
just

Elijah Moore
Elijah Moore

Sequel never ever
Why did you have to remind me

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

archive.is/ldwTq

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

I somehow missed that one. Did we spam FO4 spoilers fucking everywhere?

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Exactly so, the thread was incredible

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Spoiling the original game was glorious. So much salt.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

The source video itself has a low bitrate

Juan Fisher
Juan Fisher

Post the original version and I'll make you a copy with that audio that isn't ruined by all the background static bullshit.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

because she's "extremely silly"
I SAID SHE WAS FUCKING GOOFY

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

Don't use white noise in digital videos. If you have to, use a deterministic noise pattern that repeats in different places across frames, so the video codec can find it.

William Evans
William Evans

AAAA
WHY IS EVERYTHING BOLD

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

i see you are now posting the most normalfag youtube shit around, good thing i stopped participating in your circlejerk a long time ago

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

I had a circlejerk?

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Nothin wrong with wintergaten

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

He's probably having a bad day, that said I only like the middle part when the xylophone is not in use

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

8MB

Does anyone have it done at 12MB? Also, I can't find that audio mix. Did you do it yourself?

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

For now, there's this.

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

I did it ages ago, I can remake it if you want

William Thompson
William Thompson

Nah, it's fine, I was just expecting the mix to show up on youtube or soundcloud somewhere.

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

the day DSP was actually right about something
never forghetti

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Not DSP.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

Sounds like Louis Le Vau

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Oh. Phew. For a minute there I actually thought DSP had demonstrated the ability to not be a retard.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Are we back?

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Thought they were going to segue into Bad Apple for a moment there…

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

let me guess, at the end he concedes and his special snowflake daughter gets what she wants?

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Tim Allen playing it to the conservative seats
I'm legitimately surprised, because the guy's comedy strikes me as surprisingly left, even back in the 1990s. He even read the vagina monologues on stage, for fuck sake, just because of his left leanings.

But as said, he probably caved and went for the liberal side of things, considering how ultra liberal he was even in the 1990s.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Nope, that one scene isn't even the central theme of the episode, and I'm pretty sure Tim Allen is conservative

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

just listened to the second one
it's your story, but it's not true for everyone
That's not how the world fucking works. You don't get to retroactively rewrite history according to your feels.

That would be like me describing an experience from my childhood, and someone stopping me every 10 or so words to correct me on my usage of a word. "And then she" "ahem, kin…" "what?" "You shouldn't say she, you should say kin" "no. So anyway, and then she" "kin"

And of course, the whole point of the whole thing is to outline how he's "so outdated, but a dog can learn new tricks" and in the end, he goes full PC because his daughter is a cunt.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Fuck sake, that'd be pretty handy to have if someone came to invade your village, just fucking move the village.

Do they win or lose…?

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

No clue, didn't make the webm.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

So that's what it is.

character is conservative
show is written by liberals
So it's basically a conservative as seen from the viewpoint of a liberal. That's like H.P. Lovecraft as seen by the viewpoint of a liberal today. People always emphasize Lovecraft's 'racism' as being something ultra hateful and the such… But then you look at the foremost source of information on the man, and it's S.T. Joshi who is himself not a white man. If Lovecraft was such an offensive white man, then why would a non-white man do so much biographical work about him? I'm glad that the Nebula award didn't get turned into some nigger's face, because Octavia Butler's fiction is worse than Stephenie Meyer for fuck sake.

Ah, alright.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

sauce you son of a bitch

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Senran Kagura, they made an anime based on it. You don't recognize Hibari?

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

anyone have that atelier barrel song webm?

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

Some shit I made recently.

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

12MB version

David Miller
David Miller

Saber is a slut.

Illya is where it's at.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

Big words for a little girl. Oh wait, fake little girl.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Nowhere near as good as the origional holy shit, made it worse some how too. All the punches are slow and it doesnt even show the plot until the end. What?

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

She's real enough for me.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

Ah, it's not even that you like Illya-proper, you're a prismafag.

Literal shit taste.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

I don't even watch it, I just like that she's a qt blonde.

You got any scenes of Gilgamesh killing your precious fucking archer?

James Watson
James Watson

scenes of Gilgamesh killing your precious fucking archer?
Gilgamesh
managing to kill anything other than Illya
lel

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

Oh is he Gilgamesh? I guess I meant to say Berserker or whatever the fuck the big dumb motherfucker is called.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Just a bunch from the when the anime aired, ergo soundless garbage.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

Why do you have so many renditions of the same scene?

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

Probably cuz one of them was made in a later thread with a larger resolution and I never bothered to delete it. I should go through all of my 2014 webms, really.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Anyone else got webms of real life people going full fucking retard over mundane things?

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

I was kind of hoping for something not esports related.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

Richard Stallman talks a lot of shit, but he's full of more than he talks. He talks about "free software," but we live in an age where free software will only get you so fucking far. H.264 is not a free codec, it's proprietary software. Hell even fucking webm is a proprietary codec, which is why there's a VP8 and VP9. Codecs in and of themselves are proprietary which is why they are standards.

The guy likes to act like he's all for user freedoms, but at best he's the fucking Angela Merkel of Linux. Which is called Linux, he didn't create it, he doesn't get to name it. Fat piece of shit.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

You should learn about the stuff you're talking of m8

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

listen and believe!

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Webm is not a codec you retard. It's a open file format. Everything you said is full of shit. Lay off the glue sniffing next time you post.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

12 minutes of this

Hudson Nelson
Hudson Nelson

IT WONT PLAY MAN is it just me?

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

plays for me
Well obviously aim isn't the most important thing, it's the same for most other shooters. counter strike pros are also constantly losing in 1vs1 matches against randoms.

But yes, the most important thing in arena shooters is map control. Those games have those powerful items for a reason. You want to prevent people from camping, you force them to move around.

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

plays for me
must be my browser, works in a different browser

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

This explains the death of basically any game with difficulty at all.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

nice

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

that's fucking fantastic.

Ayden King
Ayden King

Nice

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

seems like it.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Pretty gud.

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

There is this webm floating around of some guys finding a giant model lobster and then one guy turns into r2d2

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

Thankya

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

Who's going to receive the GET?

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

that R2D2 scream
my sides

also eclipse today, webm related

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

Beautiful.
Shoe0nhead is a racemixer who should not be listened. Only thirsty betas like her.
Why do I feel like we are soon going to receive a Caesar to end this sick history cycle?
Good shit.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

How's this an "H" version of the song? I can't hear the moaning anime girls.

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

le XD randumb tech eceleb shill

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

lmao i did not expect that

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

it's cloudy outside

John Nelson
John Nelson

You're my new favorite.

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

thunderstorm

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

I look forward to your future works.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

That guy's too Mongolian to be Finnish, user.

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

This was actually pretty good actually.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

You’re too new to be posting here.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

too Mongolian to be Finnish

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

something lewd is needed in this webm thread.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

that knock
Fuckin made my heart skip a beat.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

works everytime

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

More than anything else I'm amazed at how much the knock actually fucking sounds right for my apartment. This webbum probably works best with good surround sound headphones. For me it actually sounded like the knock was coming from left, up high… which would have put the knocker ON THE ROOF.

Was half expecting a cheap jumpscare but that was pretty good.

James Robinson
James Robinson

Is this the spiritual successor to the bunny kill series?

Joshua King
Joshua King

well, I tried something

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

That's a nice voice though.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Noice.

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

Pretty good.

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

This is Wakfu right?

Anthony Hall
Anthony Hall

Damn, never played that shit but it looks impressive. Just compare him to the attached fat autistic fuck.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

saved muh nigga.
ya got som mo o dat?

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Niggers aren't allowed here, actually. Please leave.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

every time I see this I get a panic attack

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

It's why I spoilered it.

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

This one makes my spine tingle.

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Are you afraid of guns, you limp wristed faggot?

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

was it a real gun or something? i don't really expect some silly little girl to know appropriate firearm behavior but i assume that's the point of the video

David Nelson
David Nelson

Two words dumbass:
TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

Carson Green
Carson Green

Don't be a fucking pussy dude. You'd have to be a moron to accidentally shoot someone. ==BANG==

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

yelling "trigger discipline" is becoming the firearm equivalent of yelling about how boob-plate doesn't work as real armor. You're bringing it up more to prove that you're aware of it rather than teach some one to be safe with a gun.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Dunno, saved it when it was posted here somewhere.

What's the first thing you're told when you get handed a gun? The first fucking thing? DON'T FUCKING POINT IT AT PEOPLE. Hell, we beat a guy half-senseless when he was careless with his loaded rifle in the military.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

What's the first thing you're told when you get handed a gun?
nice trips, but in the context of that video how is that girl supposed to be familiar with this stuff? chances are its a fake gun anyway. of course some one who's only seen guns in media is going to pose with it and point it at some one because its not even a real thing in their brain yet

Noah Scott
Noah Scott

that doesnt refute the point though. the "trigger discipline" meme is just becoming another symptom of autism. just like "its a magazine not a clip!"
youre not correcting them for safety or because you dont understand what they mean, youre just doing it to show how knowledgeable you are.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Because anyone who has done anything with guns will obviously have the OH FUCK SHIT FUCK reaction because it's just that ingrained into you, because it's that fucking important.

And you, trying to talk about memes when you don't seem to comprehend just how important that shit actually is. See

Carelessness kills. Fuck the both of you, fucking nofunz.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

You do not fear death.
You think this makes you strong.
It makes you weak

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

Because anyone who has done anything with guns will obviously have the OH FUCK SHIT FUCK reaction because it's just that ingrained into you
No because I know that the person in the webm isn't in my room. If they do something stupid its because some one else didn't educate them. Which was completely outside of my control. Shooting and gun ownership is fun and people should be understand how firearms work but I don't see the point in getting riled up over some 13 second clip of what might not even be a real gun. Which I doubt it is considering the setting and the fact she doesn't react to the weight which most people would when handle a real gun for the first time.

Most guys on Holla Forums know a little bit about guns even if they live in godless nofunz countries thanks to /k/ bleedover so talking about trigger discipline the second most basic piece of firearm safety next to "don't point it at shit you don't want dead" seems kinda fruitless.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

nofunz.
actually its the noguns faggots that keep repeating this shit. if someone says to me or any other avid shooter "hey can you toss me a clip?" im not going to hesitate to toss him a magazine/clip depeding on his rifle. this would only get confusing if we happen to be speed loading mags together using factory clipped rounds.
as for trigger discipline, irl i'll get pissed unless because it can cause me harm, but not if the gun is completely dismantled. but some faggots still get butthurt about it, noguns faggots usually. "nigger its a fucking reciever. it doenst even have a trigger!" or i'll be holding a trigger mechanism and have some retard tell me not to hold it by the guard.
now youre pointing it out to people in a fucking video that have no chance of harming you which is even more annoying and autistic.

its just a way for noguns faggots to feel and seem educated in guns.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

No because I know that the person in the webm isn't in my room.
Then it becomes
oh its probably a toy
oh its probably not loaded
oh its probably on safety
oh they're not dumb enough to actually aim at me
oh they're not gonna actually fuck up and pull the trigger
You respect the weapon, regardless of circumstance. Fuck your shit.

And I never said anything about clips, that was your strawman. If you want to treat a weapon like its harmless then by all means, have fun with that. But don't expect not to be called a fucking retard.

Kevin James
Kevin James

he has an opinion I don't like
I know, I'll call him a newfag, that'll show him

William Hall
William Hall

yes

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

No fuck your shit, blowhard. of course if one was in the room with a weapon they aren't sure is or isn't a real weapon they would become cautious, but we're not there, its just some dumb clip of some dumb kid acting like a dumb kid. Probably posted to provoke guys like you into yelling "ahhh my trigger discipline, guys i went to the range once and know the term see i know it guys, /k/ are you proud of me yet?"

William Lopez
William Lopez

in a fucking video
I mean the guy might have empathy for the camera man. Haven't you ever put yourself in someone else's shoes mentally?

Like the guy could have died man. You'd be saying something else entirely if that gun went off and the camera dropped to the floor.

Low IQ idiots not understanding ideas or the spirit of the thing ITT

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

"muh /k/red, am I /k/ewl yet?" strawman
Yeah yeah, you're all about that social validation, now stop projecting. You have zero self-preservation instincts as well, interesting to know.

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

you have zero self-preservation instincts as well,
because i can tell the difference between a video and real life very easily, get your head checked.

Jace Ross
Jace Ross

oh, you cant tell the difference between real life and a video?

i mentioned the clips/mag thing because its the same shit. its just you pathetically trying to flex your firearm knowledge to people you assume dont have any. look how you even went out of your way to point out that you have a fear reflex of the muzzle of a gun pointed at you

Because anyone who has done anything with guns will obviously have the OH FUCK SHIT FUCK reaction because it's just that ingrained into you, because it's that fucking important.

even if its in video. the opening of goldeneye must've gave you a heart attack you weak little noguns faggot.

i could picture a faggot like you running away from the train in the movies then telling the people who didnt run that theyre retards and not as knowledgeable about trains as you are. "i've developed a reflex working on the tracks! you notrains faggots!"

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

"i've developed a reflex working on the tracks! you notrains faggots!"
10/10

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

spent 6 months getting basic firearms knowledge hammered in in basic along with refreshers every 3 weeks for another year
react instinctively to firearms fuck ups
Yeah, that's the differentiation with amateurs.

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

i dunno man, first time i saw this video, i actually called the police because i thought it was really happening in my house. only retards that dont have severe PTSD from combat wouldnt call the police.

im literally a navy seal
ok, its bait. i get it.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

will obviously have the OH FUCK SHIT FUCK reaction because it's just that ingrained into you, because it's that fucking important.
No one has this ingrained in them at birth. You either need to go through training or liberal propaganda to have it ingrained in you.
Maybe it wasnt her first time? just to play devils advocate
fuck off retard
Like the guy could have died man
but did he?

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

react instinctively to firearms fuck ups
yeah i immediately open a reply box and remind nearby posters of firearm safety when i see guns on Holla Forums too. I keep getting kicked from multiplayer shooters for yelling at teammates to not point their guns at me.

blood fountain out of ear
how the heck does that work?

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

only retards that dont have severe PTSD from combat wouldnt call the police.
This.

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

why you posting isis videos?

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

the ear blood fountain works because video related.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Maybe it wasnt her first time? just to play devils advocate
if she had handled a real gun before she probably wouldn't be posing with it in that manner. that's my guess

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

but did he?
Do I really need to explain how fear works to you?

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

aloha ackbar

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

nice dubs, i guess I just wouldn't expect blood to exit the ear when there's a big exit wound in the poor saps forehead

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

fear
from a video
youre a delicate one, arent you.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Why would you think you have a bunch of kebab at your house? Is that normal for you?

No one has this ingrained in them at birth.
Which is totally what I said.

When your eardrums break, your ears bleed. Same thing, essentially. Just more pressure.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

nigger, you are cucked.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

What is a horror movie?

Again, I am attempting to explain "concepts" to a low IQ mongoloid, I don't get why I bother.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

y not
Depends on who she hangs around. Looking at the chinks around her, they dont look military trained, or like they care very much about strict gun safety again, assuming its real
Fear and death are very different, user.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

I'm a big brain boy! You guys are just stupid!
keep replying.

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

anyone who has done anything with guns
my other words still hold true. No one is suddenly instilled with GUN SAFETY PROTOCOLS, even after handling a gun for a while

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

Exactly what are you talking about? Are you saying that the chink hasn't been trained or that the camera guy hasn't? Obviously not.

Elaborate.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

internal wounds can be crazy. ever see the guys getting shot with a shotgun in slow motion? their heads moved like jello molds.

projecting living with kebabs
after getting assblasted so hard you had to revert to merely pretending navy seal
user…

getting panic attacks and legitimate stress from horror movies like a tribesman taken out of the woods and shown one for the 1st time.
kek. yea. im the mongoloid.

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Anyone got the webm of mount and blade where a woman walks into a castle full of men and they beat her? it was titled something like "woman walks into r9k"

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

ever see the guys getting shot with a shotgun in slow motion? their heads moved like jello molds.
can't say i have, but i have see slow mo footage of other head trauma, especially boxers knocking one anothers clocks off, we're fragile fuckin' creatures

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

i believe this is what you seek.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

I'm saying none of them have been, while you were acting like they should already know in your OP

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

oh no, like their eyes would seperate and have like 3-4 inches between them and flux band and forth to narrow and wide… and finally rest where it was. like the entire head was made of liquid. let me browse through my gore webms and see what i can find.

if you pause it at certain times he looks like a humanoid alien fish.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

I believe you are full of shit user.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

this looks kinda fun, surprised i hadn't heard of it before, but what's he throwing at the guy at the end there?

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Took a couple of minutes to get some material to explain this shit. Google is one of the most useless search engines to exist for anything, right now. Trying to search for "anxiety inducing pictures" activates googles oh-shit-gotta-safe-space-this-shit-up protocols.

But, I digress.

The basic cause for the reaction I mentioned is the way the human brain functions. It construes narratives and actively tries to predict what is going to happen around it, constantly. Best examples I can think of, are horror movies and this song for example.

Your brain will automatically go into directions that make the most sense. Similarly, the second pic will work on most people because they know how to read. The more you train and mentally imagine something, the more it shapes the way you think.

In short, fuck y'all nofunz.
NCO in regular grunt army. You keep strawmanning so hard that mods'll have to sweep the floor later.
No, it's the one with the armorless dudes who are standing still and shouting.
What? Where?

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

Forgot webm.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Alright, jewtube it is. Literally cannot post the webm I just made.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Another thing that came to mind, is that in the previous or perhaps before that one webm thread, someone posted a webm of some naked chicks swimming in the tropics in a white yacht. It was from some movie, and one user literally commented that he kept expecting a shark to show up every second. Someone mentioned PTSD and that is the most obvious example and also demonstrates the plasticity of the human brain and how it will adapt to stimuli. When you mentally imagine something, it's almost as good as the real thing.

Also see: digital.library.txstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10877/5548/EKEOCHA-THESIS-2015.pdf?sequence=1
TL;DR
A study conducted by Dr. Biasiotto at the University of Chicago was done where he split people into three groups and tested each group on how many free throws they could make.
After this, he had the first group practice free throws every day for an hour.
The second group just visualized themselves making free throws.
The third group did nothing.
After 30 days, he tested them again.
The first group improved by 24%.
The second group improved by 23% without touching a basketball!
The third group did not improve which was expected.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Thanks user.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

you're welcome

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

What is this from? This is the second webbum I've seen of this guy.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

He's unthreading the pommel of his sword and throwing it. It's a thing.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Holy shit. Oney from 9 years ago

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Does anyone have the lost footage? The 16 minute extended one?

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

Jesus Christ. Is this part of a longer documentary?

Charles Martin
Charles Martin

nice is that you

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

context?

Eli Long
Eli Long

Nah, but CrowbCat does a lot like it

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

It's crowbcat I think.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

nah, some random youtuber. I don't have the hardware to record yet. I mean I have the money lying around here, but all amd cards suck ass and I really don't want to support nvidia.

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

see grenade
OH SHIT
hmm should I hold my shield down or move my shield out of its way and kick it
kick it
LOL

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Yeah, why wouldn't i be? They can end your life in less than a second

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

That's a very good point, user.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

thanks doods

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

disgusting tbh fam

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

probably one of those femdom videos where a woman just talks to you and expects to be paid for doing nothing.

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

mister metokur
gross tbh fam
but not as gross as this fetish tbh fam

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

Interesting, but his reasoning fails to account for energy loss over distance. Birdshot from 30ft away has a whole lot easier of a time penetrating paper than it does denim, leather, kevlar and flesh.

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

women don't get aroused by men
Clearly never seen male strip shows. Or been in the ~20% of men that women are aroused by.

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

What's s bad about metokur?

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Clearly never seen male strip shows
Watch the entire thing before you criticise it. He maintains them.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Are you implying you've seen male strip shows?

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

He just seems like a normalfag to me. No objective reasons

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Contrarian who likes to laugh at e-beggars while sucking off those who throw money at his patreon.

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

sucking off those who throw money at his patreon.
What's wrong with that? If I knew how to code I would totally sell all my principles for some patreon bucks.

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

that's awesome

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

breeding season
RIP.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

I still can't get over the fact this turned into a series about depression and suicide.

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

I want to add here that I don't like any of these games. I don't judge other people, if you like these games that's totally fine, but I think they are weird as fuck. That being said, if I knew how to code I will totally write shit like that. We are talking about 10k-30k a month, that's a lot of money.

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

What's wrong with that?
Contrarian who likes to laugh at e-beggars
Jesus, try to keep up.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Lurk moar

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

is the game soundless or are you just a cuckchanner?

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

The files are under 3MB, of course he's from cuckchan

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

try to keep up.
keep up with e-celebs? Why waste my time on youtube? I don't give a shit about any of these irrelevant youtubers.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

hey, i like my files efficient too.

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

I just take them from Sankaku Complex author page.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

I don't think that's possible

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

goober alert

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

hurr dur so stuupid
he didnt know what it was at first, realized, then panicked before coming to his senses. Kicking it away was the smartest thing to do, he just didnt act quick enough because no one expect a grenade to land next to them.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

lol i didn’t recognize a meme
that means it’s just an opinion lol
Fucking kill yourself, NEWFAG.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Some british queer.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

The show started up again. I don't know what Jon plans to do with it though.
and knowing Jon its not surprising the show turned out that way
he didnt know what it was at first
He was staring at it for 3 full seconds as he tried to kick it
Kicking it away was the smartest thing to do
I think his legs would disagree
he just didnt act quick enough
That's why it wasn't smart. Even if he was fast enough, why would you risk your legs and life when you have a shield which could block it? Not to mention, in his attemt to kick it, he made the guys next to him more vulernable from their sides.

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

Nooooo, really? He's British? Really? I thought from the British accent meant that he was from Japan! Wow, that totally narrows down my search for his channel! I don't have to look on Nicovideo at all to try to find him! Thanks so much, user!

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

You forgot the second part, which should help even more. He's a QUEER.

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

see? SEE?!
your imaginary rocket hit?
its Russia, dude.

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

Any more like that glados one?

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

Oh wow, really? That only narrows it down to every single last one of the limey fucks!! Even easier!

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

there is more in this thread desuarchive.org/wx/thread/61794/ some of them don't seem to play anymore. If there is one that sounds interesting I can reupload it.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

if we kill every limey we won't have to worry about this anymore

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

be retarded enough to shave your eyebrows and draw new ones with a crayon
think your opinions are of value
Do people get off to it?

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

No, it hit the shield and they braced because they thought more shit was being thrown. Then you see a gap open and he sees its not a rock. He tried to get the other guy away and then decided to kick it. The shields weren't going to do anything anyway.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

It's SovietWomble or something like that

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

That was a ride in the fun zone.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

This doesn't make enough sense for me to enjoy it.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Sorry for jewtube, but a quick conversion still leaves it at 22MB.
Basically
dyke lesbian
injects into herself double the amount of testosterone that normal men have
experiences constant states of extreme arousal at any woman she sees
So it is possible for women to understand what it's like for men to watch porn, but they'd need to inject male hormones and probably fuck themselves up forevermore.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Long time since I watched that anime, I think about watching it again.
muh dik

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

finger on trigger
muzzle sweeping everyone in the fucking room
HURRR WHY YOU SCARED?

Check the webm again its probably not
chances are its a fake gun anyway

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Nice

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

is this thread bumplocked? should i even bother adding to it?

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

1st webm
It has always puzzled me.
Why did the developers put such attention to detail in, and then make the gameplay trash?

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

i actually enjoyed bf3, but the answer is departments. these games are made with so many people theyre often at a disconnect.
ever see the new assassins creed? individual 3d pieces were crafted with such precision like a bench with vines growing on it for example.
then the team putting the game together put the bench facing the wrong way.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

that webm
Something similar happens with arkham knight and witcher 3, except you have to mash the single button. I know a pleb IRL and he said arkham knight as a good game, when I pointed out the single button gameplay to him he called me a gameplay purist. In sheer shock I gave up and the next day he acted the way hitler described jews in mein kamf.

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

i made this webm a while back.
is that a request for some hitler videos?

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

quality

John Rivera
John Rivera

/pol/fag get out

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

(1)
heres your (you) shlomo

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

You made that one? Then let me ask you a question, how long does that strategy work? What you going to do against people with weapons like rifles or knifes?

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

But I kinda like it?

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

This is really well done

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

youtube.com/user/SovietWomble
twitch.tv/sovietwomble
twitter.com/sovietwomble?lang=en
reddit.com/r/SovietWomble/
steamcommunity.com/id/SovietWomble/
patreon.com/SovietWomble
just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/SovietWomble
There we you fucking faggot, are you happy now?

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

ew

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

jesus, is that Tresspasser?

Angel James
Angel James

Am I the only one who autistically calculated each number?
Nice webm tho.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit