Xbone so starved for exclusives they are reselling infamously broken exclusive 'Re-Core' that bombed last year as a...

Xbone so starved for exclusives they are reselling infamously broken exclusive 'Re-Core' that bombed last year as a 'new xbonex exclusive'

Remember that game that was a laughing stock because xbone fanboys screamed it was 'the real metroid prime successor' and it was so bad they literally didnt finish the final areas and called that the retail build?

Now its back, in boneX form.

Aren't you excited, wise consumer for this jaw dropping step in next gen epic for the win gaming? xDDDDDD

This is the beginnings of the death spiral isn't it? Crackdown 3 was already a fallback and now thats put back (to compete with red dead 2 no less, nothing learned from alan wake on that front i guess) THIS is their fucking killer app to sell the xXboneX420XSSJ4Xx?

This isn't even funny. This is almost oblivious, how does microsoft keep shitting the bed?

Aren't you excited for Crackdown 3 at confirmed 30fps for the Xbox One X?

The CEO of microsoft is a street-shitter pajeet, and the rest of the company is loaded with SJW faggot leftists.

But its ok when nintendo re-sells games right?

THA POWAH OF DA CLOWD FUCKING SONYPONYS!

No?

Why.

Because the goyim will pay thats why, come on son.

Nintendo games are good at least

here's a few rebuttals

I posted something above earlier as a joke but "crapgamer" is the most stockholm syndrome xbone buyers remorse i have ever seen.

He literally talks like trump tweets and thinks sony is out to assassinate him.

Are people really that fucking oblivious that they didn't see this coming?

You have to ask? Zoe Quinn has people falling for
==C== rash
==O== verride
==N== etwork

People are sheep, THEY LIVE was a warning.

you can tell they are on their way out.

They NEED the XboxeneX to be a mad success. The money put in and the media bullshit? This is do or die for the xbox brand and maybe even windows 10.

But look at the PS4. Love or hate Sony its the monster seller this gen and still the PS4 Pro adoption rate was 10% or less. ten percent. The Xbone is outsold by Vita and Wii U in multiple regions for fucksake. How can they ever expect all of their existing userbase to pick it up when it looks like the average daily users for the xbone across all games is lower than 700,000 at this point.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT.

It's fine. Didn't you hear. PS4 had a super-secret weapon up their sleeve. They packed in VEGA technology years before it even finished, and they were just waiting for Project Scorpio to lay it's cards on the table before revealing advanced techologies like RPM. Rapid Packed Math, which is like some kind of math compression and supercharger that makes the PS4 actually 30% more powerful than the Xbox One X.

Now all they need to do put some RAM upgrades on PSN, which will be a free download for PS+ subscribers.

BUT WHERES THE DANCING PIZZAGIRL FATMAN

This people deserve prison.

But we already have the bland Agents of Mayhem with choppy frame rates that is kind of like Crackdown. What could this new game have to offer?

I don't get how the boner is still alive. Does it even have any decent exclusives?

I've been told Sunset Overdrive is alright, but I don't have an xXxB0NExXx so I can't verify that.

Is W10 doing well? I thought people are still using w7/XP. I am skipping w10 such a shit OS.

Normalfags that bought new computers just stuck with W10. Didn't bother switching to W7, W8 or Linux,