You did this Holla Forums

You did this Holla Forums,

this is your fault.

fug

MINE DIAMONDS

It's Ren's fault.

Holy crap, that looks like utter horseshit, I want to vomit.

Video games were a mistake. They should have been heavily regulated by the government, this shit wouldn't be happening.

HE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Are there actually people who buy these limited edition consoles? I remember some friends owned the limited edition Halo Reach Xbox 360 but that's it.

Own it all Holla Forums

You have to eat all the cake.

Yeah, but where are the floating islands?

Who cares, it's like taking a shit on someone elses's shit.

We could've prevented lots of things. We're not perfect, and because of this, we're doomed to an existence of mediocrity and suffering. It's the same as a person stabbing himself repeatedly, then never wondering why he feels pain. Humanity is an insane person. Better to put down a self destructive, homicidal lunatic rather than to let him fester in his own thoughts and assume he'll get better.

A good 3d minecraft clone was actually released. It never got popular enough.

Terraria is largely shit, to be honest. Way too much grinding, enemy farming and revisiting the same old areas just to farm new enemies. It would've been much better if hardmode gave you an entire new world to explore, with plunderable treasure instead of farming shit from enemies.

Allowing the average person access to the internet was a mistake. Smartphones shouldn't have ever been invented.

Everything bad can be traced back to smartphones. Everything.

Okay, Caesar, how about you take a nap before your tumor gives you a headache again?

I know what you're saying, but this is just hilarious.

Huey Lewis and the News. Great Stuff!

Notch get the fuck out.

nice argument kiddo, enjoy ur shit game

I don't get smartphones

Fuck you, nigga, I didn't do shit.

get out

How, exactly?

i dont feel guilty

First who was actually going to buy and XboneS and was actually waiting for a limited edition version of the console to buy?
Second, What else were they going to do? What other game would they have they slapped on the console and we would all be like "Wow Microsoft, your great!".

JUST OWN IT ALL

There's some that aren't totally awful

Own what?

(checked)
k
I still don't get how you can spend so much time on them.

Smartphones weren't the first in that line. Personal Computers were. The PC is a disgrace to computing and technology, it's profit over progress.

🤔🤔🤔

are you crazy kiddo? the kids love the shit what mojang selling its not my fault.

Controls are a bit fucked. A little due to having to use a controller and a little due to 3rd person camera instead of 1st person. But I have the game and it's bretty gud.

The XBOX ONE S LOOKS LIKE A BROWN BRICK

JUST EAT THE DAMN CAKE

It's actually not completely ugly?
The controller looks like shit but the console itself looks alright.

Eat what cake?

You would have been super happy that they slapped one of those IPs to a console and not go "damn dragging an IP's dead corpse (except halo or KI)"?

good point.

Console "skins" have been a thing for decades. How the fuck is this different?

I mean the thing I'm mentally comparing it to is that one ITX computer they gave out at a minecon which was steve's head but like Twice as wide as the actual texture and it looked badly fucked since they cheaped out on the paint.

You fuckers recomended Minecraft to me when it was actually fun. At least in old 4chan/v/.

The console looks good but the controller doesn't. Too bad there's nothing to play on it.

It was never fun or good, it was all about the "promises" and "potential". Maybe fun with mods but I never cared enough.

It's filled with needless crap that makes it worse than Japan fucking REQUIRES in its games.
It's minecraft shit edition with weeb skin that you naturally eat up.

I liked making factory playthrough with mods.

Also it was fun with people. But, of course, even watching paint dry with people is fun.

What the fuck is that design?

Can anyone explain this Ren shit to me that appeared after E3?

Some guy sperged out and made a death threat, and said he was going to attack the yids at E3, and said it in a way only an elliot rodger tier autism king would. Too bad it was an empty promise, I'm blaming commiefornias gun control laws.

newfag

When I first saw the game (back when it was kinda new),I opted out because of the stupid price tag. The game is still $27. I'm not paying that much for less than half a game.

I actually found the thread where that shitpost came from (on that datamine crawler archive thing Hollaforums, so no pics sadly).

h-ttp://hollaforums.com/thread/12661390/video-games/12-days-until-e3.html

GOD DAMN IT

8ch archive was taken down a few weeks ago because of CP spam being archived and they still haven't fixed it.

Ah, that makes sense.

How unfortunate

Nope, do you know how much microsoft payed for minecraft? It's because they wanted the minecraft autism audience. They did that to themselves.

That blue MonHun Gens one looks like shit. 4U N3DS XL is best limited edition 3DS model.

A billion or something?

Is it fucked up that I wish someone would've done this?
I feel like its fucked up but that'd be the strongest statement towards modern devs. Plus E3 would be less popular which means bad releases reach less normally oblivious people and devs announce games when they're ready to and not for some shit ass event.

God i wonder if someone actually browses that site thinking it's something real. Looks like they filter user to "user" and Holla Forums to "holla forums". How the fuck do sites like that survive.

Nah, die now.

$2.5 billion

Gee, I wonder why it isn't popular

>not knowing the origins of the most autistic piece of vidya known to man
>being this new

It's okay user.

One of the few things reddit did right.

What if that board is the real one and this one is the fake one.

Wasn't it on vita too?

What minecraft NEEDS is a few modular mods, to api-ify adding blocks/machines/guis/items and a complete ripping out of the hardcoded crafting recipes to be replaced with json files. Then if blocks or machines have special interactions or gravity, there should be a property loader with a list of special functions like redstone interactions or gravity or flow. This would have simplified everything to such a huge degree.

GET ANGRY BENNU

O DICK-HEADED STORK PLEASE GRANT ME ONE SAVESCUM AT THE ECLIPSE

I still think if Notch didn't leave/sell it Minecraft could've been the best shit.
As is though its the only game I've ever played that felt complete in beta and like a beta after release.

He started the whole tendency of stagnant development and broken promises. Going on endless vacations to receive awards and getting endless praise from redditors for his unfinished game he almost refused to work on. Then he said fuck it and brought it out of beta while it was seriously unfinished with vastly lacking content, vid related. He's not a hero by any means and can go fuck himself.

I sold my old N64 and bought the see through green Donkey Kong version when it came out. I was only 15 so I drove my moped 20 miles to the nearest Best Buy and back with the N64 sitting between my feet the entire way home.

Shit that only reminded me of the old steve and rana and all. Damn, Minecraft could've looked really good.

Japanese are sometimes funny as hell

Just shill harder. You want people NOT to know what you are the second you post. Can it really be that hard for you?

The best thing it that the game was made by white people.

Back to reddit you shitty summerfag

No, I did it. I did it all by myself
And I loved it. I'd do it again

It has mechanical devices.

What's the problem here?

DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM STARBOUND AND NO MAN'S SKY?

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu.

Please.

But user, VISIBLE PIXELS LOL

100% ready, Bennu.

>>>/facebook/

Double dubs confirm no. The world needs to end to fix itself

Holla Forums may be full of literal children but the normalfags are at fault for this one, not the Holla Forumstards.

GUYS ENCHANTED RELEASED A NEW MUSIC VIDEO TODAY

what makes you say that?

Man, that brightened my day.

I'm ready for the reset, Bennu

I've been starring at this image for the past 5 minutes trying to figure exactly *what* the problem is? Well?

It's shit, but it's shit tier than usual.

With the right accessories, smartphones are great pocket retro-gaming devices.

Nothing wrong with that, I'd get it if I was a console pleb.

I'm rooting for the raisins, Ben Hur.

Governments is why ubisoft is still a thing and lets not forget all the cancerous indies pushing out shit like gone home.

faggot

I'm ready for the reset bennu

INFINIMINER NEVER FORGET

how and why?

No

Fucknig normalfags only their deaths would prevent such stupidity

I KINDA LIKE IT??????

Oh no, how will I be able to live with this shame?

I'M READY FOR THE RESET BENNU

It bugs me how shad Avatarfags as an edgy skeleton Nazi but then like 70% of his art is degenerate BBC loli shit

Godfucking dammit i hate shad

I miss The Best Gamers.

nigger please

Living under the assumption that we have a single life in this single reality and that all things are finite, I think we're wasting entirely too much time pretending that everyone's life is worth saving.

MINEYCRAFTA