JAJA

Bah

laff

Eggs dee

sage

+1

Do the furfags have no limits?

Oh boy

It's hard to believe there are so many retards on this board dedicated to making threads not about video games.

Point proven. Certified retard.

LOL

Here's your (you)

God, I'd shove those stupid girls aside and worship that cock like there's no tomorrow.

Gay, I mean, not like I wouldn't want to suck it either but I'd probably have one of the lolis bouncing on my dick while I suck on it. i just wrote that, time to close the tab

Gotta give it to him, he goes through with his autism.

heh

Well, it is vidya related and creates some cringe and lulz.

I honestly don't know whats worse

Is there a more cucked fanbase than the FE fanbase?

smh tbh fam

Yeah, me too.

Fuck. I actually agree with the tumblrite for once
The redhead just looks much more elegant and dignified
It's one of those rare cases when I prefer the one on the left due to the detail and the lack of shallow pandering it has. She looks like a pure woman who knows how to kick ass, and not in the feminist type of way, but in the way that she's been battle hardened as a child.

Though, I would want to strip her clothes off after being married in a loving, functional relationship

I miss Calvin and Hobbes days of youth

Bro, you're gonna fucking DESTORY the Zero fag at this rate, you know the one. The one that keeps defending the game no matter what.

But there would have to be black scientists in the first place :^)

shiggy

Honestly, Titania's design is one of the best in the entire Fire Emblem franchise.

Look at this guy!

You must have been avoiding furfag shit on this board well if that's the weirdest you've seen.
If you want an idea for how deep the furfag rabbit hole goes, just go on e621 and look up "Cheese_grater".

>>>/gay/

Whats new?

You know what I miss?
Fucking arcades

Not my fault he defends shit games

kek

It's not that bad if you stick to the ROMhacking side

They aren't the same class

Me too, but being in a liberal state has its small benefits updownmpls.com/

Even if I am surrounded by knife-wielding Somalians

Ah, got it. Never played FE. I get sexually frustrated easily, and hate when cute fapbait teasing characters aren't shown nude. Which is why I love Senran Kagura and Dead or Alive mods. Seeing the beautiful tits bounce all over the place makes me a happy cock.

LEL

Not even that level of invention was done by a nigger

that seems comparable to clarissa
however knowing Holla Forums they'd probably be touching themselves while thinking of his mom

Does that 2nd page continue?

Did the mom raep him pls respond

Clarissa is actually shocking, especially since its not trying to piggyback on another IP for shock value.
This shit might shock 14 year old normalfags and thats about it.

i typed comparable, not similar
i see your point though

Are you pretending to be retarded?

It's the dick talking.

I say this every thread but

Reminder that this guy works for Nick on Loudhouse

No, the second girl wasn't his mom is why he said that.

I want to fuck all the characters here.

I get it

Don't engage it, any response to your post with a spoiler will be it

what does THIS mean

I don't think anyone has the balls to go find, save and upload it here.

I'm more concerned with how scat fetishism got involved with it along with "Implied Cannibalism"

please no

Keep the hood safe, H.

Cheese grater is weak shit, a real life version however would be shocking

Looked it up and I may just be a complete degenerate but it takes a lot more than that to shock me.

Now that would be hard to watch.

do you think the fur fags are self aware enough to know about lol threads?

yeah. inb4

Yes, the Life is Strange fanbase

lame, I already knew all of those

They haven't posted anything gross in a while.

Anyone have the original sara comics? Not the lewd ones

So they havent made anything at all? Because everything they make is full of gross shit even if the subject is relatively "normal"

How come Sarah Anderson is uglier in her comics than she is in real life?

No there's another one, but it's rather tame so I've decided to not post it.

Nigger furfags are all over imageboard culture and 4cucks, I mean, theres even a board here thats pretty active.
Booru owners and users even more
Of course many know what "lol" means

So this is the new show that Tumblr is obsessed with huh?

Source

Christ, I want to fuck Demencia so fucking hard

Reverse image search newfag

what is the skinhead saying?

Me too

thats what i call bald people

You're using language wrong I hope you dont call them that in real life or you might trigger a bald leftie who will bikelock you

Screw it, I'll post something else degenerate and horribly written

And this shit actually made me laugh

and some miscellaneous stuff for dessert

but Peanut butter was made in Mesoamerica.

Please stop.

At least he isn't storytiming the current year Shadow comic.

Maybe I should.

QUALITY

It's a compilation of tags from several images.

Funny thing how from all this cancer the best mainline Marvel comic got released. It just proves how a thousand monkeys with typewriters, given enough time, can write Shakespeare.

What the fuck is this garbage?

They choose a writer thats actually self awrae
How?

Is this why SJWs hate trash cans so much?

what about that nigger evil megalomaniac in that shitty bond ripoff spy movie who was played by Samuel L. Jackson

what?

has anyone posted the comic about california leaving the US yet

There's already a thread for this in Holla Forums. We can all suffer there.
>>>Holla Forums903297

In that case I'll just post the highlights

the faggot was a Bernie Bro who was not far enough left.

Please tell me this is erotica
Also please tell me there's more

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

It's easier to do so

you have no idea

LOL

LOL threads are supposed to be about shitty comics, not actually funny pictures

The worst part is, that comic displays the reason shit like that happens in the first place. If you're a white man your life is good by default, you try to complain and you just get laughed off; you're a white man nothing bad can ever happen to you, you're living on easy mode. So we all keep this bottled inside, some of us can take it, but some can't, so they snap.
And that's why it's always white boys doing school shootings, they just have no one to turn to and no one to help them.

It's made by a couple of nips. Avoid any kind of cameo and tie-in since it's not written and draw by them. First volume and some stuff made by guest artists is just Female Deadpool, missing the point of the character.
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Unbelievable-Gwenpool
Have fun.

Am I living in a twilight zone? So kids mental state gets so horribly damaged that he thinks its a good idea to shoot up a school while a Muslim terrorist is just misunderstood and horribly misrepresented by the media? Please dear god tell me these panels are not from the same comic. People write shit like this then turn around and wonder why white supremacy is making a comeback in mass.

What the fuck have they done to The Shadow.

Fucking uni professors can openly wish for white genocide now and not get fired, shit is about to go down

Gee, it's like they don't understand that he'd rather just shitpost on twitter. This is why they fail at everything; they can't differentiate one president's preferred style from anothers.

I almost thought your post didn't have sarcasm and it made me mad, I'm not even white.
Fucking kikes.

Rawr

Tumblr really doesn't know how character design works.
Personal opinion though Titania has some fucking nice design to her, everything from her stance to her armour is top notch. RIP Radiance games, you truly was some good stuff

These are strangely great