B-but gender-neutral restrooms

B-but gender-neutral restrooms

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rjp7N
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals don't play video games. Its a huge mistake on part of corporations to pander to them.

This, lmao. Cliff Bazinga got what he deserves. If I ever saw his dumb shit-eating face in real life, I'd spit on him.

That's assault. You would do no such thing.

Can't wait till Tencent uses this as justification to absorb Cliffy Bitch's studio and make him work for his new Chink overlords, just like Democrats do.

Not where I come from

Cliffy Zimbabwe deserves every failure he achieve.

WOW it's as if when he has no coattails to ride on he's revealed to be a worthless hack.

They do, why do you think overwatch has so many players?

What you SHOULDN`T do is make games on the same genre where there`s already well establish ones with a large and loyal following.

We already have this thread.

It's all over, lawbreakers!

Didn't this faggot apologize for gears of war, saying it was to violent and masculine?

*Liberals don't make good video games. Its a huge mistake on part of corporations to hire them.

>>>/cuckchan/

No, don't you see? That's not how they see it. Where you see

THEY see

Yes.

Overwatch has players because the games easy and has cute girls
Lawbreakers is easy but doesn't have cute girls

Sex sells, and it always will. Not capitalising on sex when you have nothing else going for your game is what kills it.

I'm burning my copy of GoW

How does the player count compare to all the other "we're bringing back area shooter" games?

Didn't warframe guys do a huge chunk of the development on original unreal? And the engine guy is still at epic. He didn't do shit except probably add the "cool" flourishes like the announcer.

Isn't the right ear the "fag ear" when it comes to piercings?
Left is right, right is wrong was the slogan I heard back in the nineties when people were dumb enough to piece their ears.

No one that plays overcucks gives a flying fuck about this issues. They just enjoy the colorful casual friendly game with appealing characters.

This gets infinitely more funny if you imagine his voice as bro team

Left ear is for fags and pirates, both are for turbofags.

A-at least it's not Stillborn am I right?

Put it on a longer timeframe and add Bad Rats.

They aren't doing this kind of shit to cash in some libbucks, they are doing this to destroy every culture who doesn't comply with their (((agenda))).

What? Are you guys saying you don't want to play the DARK SOULS of FPS games? But it's a truly soulslike experience. You like souls games, don't you? Come on, go- I mean, guys, it's just like that popular "Soulsborne" game you all love!

His wife's nose explains everything.

i don't know what's more pathetic, people complaining about bathrooms in a videogame or people boycotting a game for changing a bathroom to be unisex rather than it being plain shit

Any ear piercing is for fags, actually.

Wrong to a point. Everyone from every possible political afflection can play vidya, it's just because vidya is easy for anyone to take part in people tend to not give a shit what you are like or what you look, like do you take dick up the ass etc. doesn't matter as long as you like vidya and are decent in them at least.

SJWs used this as spring board that EVERYONE must play vidya then, so they must pander to the LCD type of person as well as the least common denom types such as transdykenegro and so on. They forgot about the so-called normal player/gamer in the midst of all this hulabaloo.

Was the beta really only a couple of days after Cucky B said this?

>They aren't doing this kind of shit to cash in some libbucks, they are doing this to destroy every culture who doesn't comply with their (((agenda))).

Well now we're talking about a different (((they))). There's the innocuous businessmen and developers and producers who just want to make a profit and drink all the kool-aid like the good useful goyim they are, and then there are the billionaire shadow magnates who manufacture the kool-aid.

Overwatch genuinely has appeal and a lot of thought put into it, memes and bandwagon bashing aside. I don't really like what they've been doing recently but the core game is fun and addictive and they nailed that. It's a perfectly engineered casual FPS.

friendly reminder this guy is shorter than Kojima and either wears platform shoes, tiptoes, or both in ever picture of him ever taken.

i don't even like overwatch that much, but yeah, it is. that is the ONLY way you get people to continue playing a game for so long. sure, there are the tumblr faggots who care about 'shipping' and only play mercy, there are the people who pretend they care about the game, but at the end of the day lots of normalfags play it because it's a fun timewaster that you can jump right into.

That's a nice clip, except for the fact that prejudices are also made by your own experience and there is nothing you should trust more than your own experience.

>the only reason you might dislike things or people is because (((someone))) is controlling you

lol

Outside of the memes and Blizzard pandering to people that don't fucking play the game, THIS is the next biggest problem with it.
FPS and low barriers to entry mix like oil and water.

hold on i lost my sides and need to go find them

you can dislike things for real reasons but you have to recognize if what your hating is actually based on experience or if your just following a another power (((memes)))

UT4 is free to play btw

Is that a fact, faggot? I know people who bought it and don't play any more BECAUSE IT IS NOT FUN FOR THEM.
Stop applying subjective shit like it's objective.

I haven't paid muchany attention to this shit. Did they put that tranny shit in the game and act all proud of it?

That earpiercing makes it even better somehow.
I'm actually sad for his wife's children who'll have to grow up with such a fag dad (maybe they'll turn into turbonazi in retaliation)

They changed a fucking texture and made a big deal about it.

Knowing how he was tied to Something Awful, I shouldn't be surprised. The guy was always a cunt.

This man needs physiological help.

I mean I don't understand why they had to try to make them a thing. Unisex bathrooms have been a thing for decades and it wasn't a problem until they decided it was

Could he virtue-signal any harder, that slug?

It's kind of sad, don't you think? That their vision of the future is so absurd that their only way to 'realize' it is to have a bathroom texture in their video game?

And since this is also falling on its face, has there ever been a SJW-friendly game that actually succeeded? I know the game isn't failing because it has SJW shit in it, but I like to pretend it is.

Back to where you came from.

That's nothing

But if prejudice can't be based on any experience, then it is impossible for negative representation of trannies in video games to create prejudice.

unisex bathrooms have been around since the 70s, what the fuck is this guy on?

SJWs live in a delusional pretend world where it is perpetually 1959. This is why they are constantly complaining that women and black people aren't getting equal employment opportunities.

Libshits don't play OW, you are a retard falling for very stupid memes.
CASUALS play OW because it's a garbage party shooter designed to allow any retard to pick it up and win with 0 zero skills of their own.
OW is the Skyrim of online shooters.

got what it deserved

Overwatch sold because they made it look popular and trendy. CoD is shit, it's a roulette, the better you play the worst you get at the roulette. Yet, everybody had it. Because it had players. Humans are social animals, we go where others are.

Jewish propaganda.

You have to be mentally ill to willingly go where normalfags are.

I don't think there is a neutral opinion on this game. We all agree that it's shit.

There's a difference though. Those are so-called "family" washrooms, these are gender neutral. Because the perverts who inevitably fuck in them need to know these things.

Back to your hole Cliffy.

There's also shit like porta-potties, airplane bathrooms, and those single-occupant rooms in smaller general-use buildings, which also have no gender applied.
Hell, I don't see why businesses aren't hopping all over this as a way to save money by only maintaining a single bathroom.

They don't? I know smaller businesses do, but they just call them toilets because that's what they fucking are instead of whatever gender otherkin specific shitter bowl.

Kill all faggots. Kill all liberals.

Because it's specifically designed to punish people who don't tow the ideological line.

Women are fucking disgusting when it comes to public restrooms. I don't want to shit where they shit.

Sanpaku eyes on both Hillary and the cuck faggot. Not surprising.

Blizzard.

the bottom whites of their eyes aren't visible in that image so you're using the term wrong

Fuck you I snorted and spilled my cola.

No, retards that can't let go of their politics to have fun can't make good media. With Liberals it's most apparent in video game is all.

Prejudice doesn't come out of thin air. It goes like this
This is a premature judgement, since you can't possibly know if EVERY entity of type X will behave in way Y, or if a given type X entity will ALWAYS behave in way Y. Still, it's perfectly logical and even monkeys and rats are capable of this. If you would have no prejudices, you wouldn't be capable of living.

I have no sympathy for zionist supporters. I hope he goes broke.

He sounds like a guy in his 40s trying desperately to be hip and cool like people half his age.

That's because that's exactly what he is. He doesn't have any genuine talent to leech off of anymore so he's gone full retard.

I think I'm overkeked for today.

no the warframe guys deleted their own code and then bragged about it on the forums because people were complaining about a change they made

Still nowhere near as bad as Stillborn, but I can easily see it getting to that point

It's poetic in a sense, to have something fail so utterly and completely.

Pretty ironic considering his games don't have a future

one of my work buddies who has lefty contacts say it's a marketing scheme to get them to and that "pandering comics and games to people other than their core audience will cause short term damage but long term profits

except it just gets companies bankrupted

OW has people from all walks of life because it panders to everyone.
The cod kid.
The SJW.
The nationalist (who's also a stronk womyn)
The fatties
The casuals
The weebs three times over

kek

i get outaimed and die to better players in better situations in OW the same way i died in ut, quake, tribes, dn3d, cs, tf, etc. i've played a shitload of all kinds of games (not just mp shooters, mind you) and i'm by no means a casual but shouldn't that mean i shouldn't be getting outaimed or outsmarted by all these casuals? or does a "real gamer" just never die in mp games? i'm honestly having trouble comprehending all these so called arguments at this point. they essentially boil down to
if pressed for proof you get
and once those get refuted we get to
what are similar good games

when i play ow i generally manage to play around the enemy's ults and when i don't it's usually a case of the enemy wasting their ult just for me which results in them losing the game so fuck it, seems like a fair trade and in most of those cases i'll even know the risks when going after them but i'll just assume they won't be stupid enough. overestimating noobs got me killed in other games as well. other than that it seems like any other team, hero shooter. i will concede that it's inherently a bad game because it's a team game. however, that goes for every single team shooter out there. in the end the entirety of your skill gets reduced to a certain percentage on your team and you might end up losing just because of the worthless teammates. all team games including team deathmatch modes are inhenertly flawed because it doesn't matter how good you are, you'll have teammates throwing the game for you left and right and unless if the entire enemy team is also really bad there's just nothing you can do. this doesn't apply just to overwatch though, it applies to every single team shooter out there and most pvp team games for that matter.

Doesn't specification of the bathroom as "gender neutral" imply "gender neutral" bathrooms aren't the norm? I imagine that if they were, the sign would instead simply read "BATHROOM," or something along those lines.

Holy shit. No one actually cares, gaylord. It's not even the topic of the thread.

We should make separate restrooms for hispanic women

I'm not Australian

Actullay Weh Calle'm TeethRottahs

Oh look, he's back after making three posts in another thread and leaving after being BTFO.

overwatch has so many players because it was made by blizzard, blizzard could literally make any fucking game and have millions play it

Nope. They’re the crazy eyes. You can see that they are even without the whites. Try again.

but the point of sanpaku eyes is you can see the lower whites of a persons eyes

i dont get the meme

more sluts with fat cow tits in string bikinis WHEN

What the heck do they call it then?
t. Minneapolis

leftycucks don't even know what video games are so…your point?

You realize that stillborn was out for a year? This shit was relesed a week ago and had a lower peak player count than stillborn.

I was excited for a minute

Lawbreakers has actually consistently kept a 3-digit player count, so it's definitely not as DOA as Stillborn.
This is definitely one of those "at least he's not Anthony Burch" observations though, considering that a year-old single-player dungeon crawler with the most punishing balance has Lawbreakers thoroughly beat.

Beware the somali police. t. Minneapolis

1000 cock stare

which one?

Consider that Stillborn actually had a big advertising campaign

fuckin yanks

Getting mixed signals here…

This. I remember when he announced LawBreakers at the E3's PC Gamer Show 2 years ago, he was acting like a guy who tried too much to be cool ("how do you do fellow kids"), saying dumb shit like "hey check out my new game, it's a competitive FPS and PC is the perfect platform to play a FPS. Keyboard and mouse amirite?" 2 years later, the game is released on PS4.

Same here fellow Hoosierbro. Soda is correct, though

What was this game about anyway? Another Overwatch clone?

Remember when he went "overwatch is for more of an anime audience, while Lawbreakers is for a more (I forgot what term he used here, it was either mature, gritty or realistic) audience"?

From what I recall seeing it's pretty much that, but with jetpacks and a bunch of other gimmicks like shooting behind you.

Who's the jizz guzzler in the webm?

Liberals are good for thinking up new shit.
Conservatives are good for making things work.
You need both, in balance, for a western-style society to function properly.
The problem is that liberals took over entire industries, and since they are genetically incapable of understanding how things realistically work, everything they create eventually nosedives into the ground.
Conservatives are similarly genetically incapable of innovation and rapid adaptation to rapidly changing landscapes - "if it ain't broke don't fix it" is a good way to understand their general mindset.

The liberals in the games industry should be coming up with the ideas and then handing them off to teams of conservatives for development and management, but because all conservatives are "literally hitler" they'd rather shoot themselves in the foot and blame translamophobia.

Video games.

We could do well without their retarded ideas. Leftists haven't been right about anything for the past century and more.

I want to fucking hit them with baseball bats and whiskey bottles full of bacon grease, death to the sharia police

Holy fucking shit, you have no idea what you’re saying.
You don’t, in fact. Tradition is not the worship of ashes. It’s the preservation of fire.

I thought the tradition of the west was to preserve the fire by burning anyone who could read Latin but didn't follow the modus operandi of keeping 95% of people in desperate illiterate serfdom.

Because of Blizzards almost unlimited marketting budget.

The original 'bathroom' from millions of years ago is called a 'latrine' and that is gender neutral because its just a hole in the ground.

Why is there such a divide between the people who call it soda? Both Pop and Coke have centralized areas, but soda is just all over the map.

Then you just get mgs5 in its current state

I don't know but I'm pretty sure I fingered her in a nightclub once.

Yeah and LawBreakers was going to be like those "old school arena shooter". Turns out the game is like Overcucks but with a shittier art style.

why do people try to call their game an old school shooter and then proceed to build it around team matches and not death matches and then complain that their game is being compared to other shitty team focused games?

In Canada it's only called "Pop"
Never soda.
You shouldn't have included Coke because that's a specific brand.

Because if it didn't have team matches and classes it would have even less players than now

Progress!

What the fuck ever happened to just picking up items around the map and changing your playstyle based on the weapons you've picked up?

The fuck you talking about?
There is shitloads of liberals who play video games, its just that majority of them don't care about politics.
Now I'll agree with there isn't liberals who play games because of political image.
Also what kind of liberal are we talking? Moderate, radical, or traditional? Are we just clumping one part of the political spectrum into one giant word?

The only thing that will be truly neutral is death.

What about no politics in gaming?
Fucking hell, this is the kind of shit that started Gamergate.

This is like saying I wish I could ignore that I am presently drowning. Look at any form of entertainment now. It's not politics, it's abject communism. It doesn't count and they do not count as humans.

The one silver lining to communism rising in this country is the inevitable stalinism that follows wherein these "MUH FUTURE IS PERFECT EGALITARIANISM" cunts are lined against a wall and shot.

archive.is/rjp7N

get the fuck out of here cuck.

The funny thing is that no matter who wins, communism, nazism, or islamism, these people will always be the first ones to die. Because no one likes them. They themselves don´t even like each other.

This is the fucking retarded, conservative and liberal have nothing to do with creativity.
Oh.

This is from a 1946 video called "Don't be a Sucker". It's about Hitler divided Germany.

And? Hitler did nothing wrong, the jews are a plague upon mankind. And he didn't divide Germany, he saved it from one of the worst depressions a country has ever seen. Everyone loved him, which is why they followed him into war. There was no divide until a few years into WWII.

the french would have finally fucking eliminated themselves by now if he didn't fucking interfere.

People who call it pop or cola are dumb faggots. Same with anyone who calls a bag a sack. Fight me.

it was liberals that created waifu bots, user.

Am I fucking reading this right? Is this guy seriously implying that the number of people playing the game is a bad measurement for the success of a videogame?

You and probably everyone else at the time.

Get the FUCK out, you traitorous cuck. NO liberalism has ever been good.

That’s like saying “don’t include band-aid in the list of things people call bandages”, you idiot.

Can't say I'm surprised

How the fuck do you make a game with a shittier art style than Overwatch, a game that looks like they designed somewhat acceptable characters and then just kept designing them until something broke.

muh reich
Hitler was in over his head, and too ambitious.
I really wish he had reached out to the USA more.

I haven't read the link yet, but he might be right if and only if he's going for the popular =/= good argument.
I already know by your incredulity that this isn't the case though

You go to any hobby convention of any kind, Anime, Vidya, Tabletop, and the crowd will be overwhelmingly white… Which isn't surprising if you live in the real world, considering that the vast majority of our population is white. The crowds will often be mostly male too, by a notable margin, depending on the type of convention. No matter how hard anyone tries to insist otherwise, all those obnoxious hipsters and "alternative" girls, all the niggers, all the muslims, and all those minorities that claim they need representation SO BADLY will always be outnumbered 10,000 to 1. They couldn't be a reliable marketing demographic even if they all gathered together and promised to buy games that pandered to them.

consoles

I am so glad I didnt buy this thing. I was close

you did think that, because you are undereducated. the dark ages is a meme.

Because it's not cheaper. Private, single person facilities are more expensive per square foot than a wall of urinals with a few stalls. Comfort too, at the end of the day most consumers don't want gender-neutral restrooms unless they have guaranteed privacy. There's probably something about building code too.

Why is there so many weeb Wendy renditions?

The Wendy's spokeperson who runs their Twitter made a Wendy's pepe and the alt-lite types absolutely gobbled it up, made twenty trillion weeb & other reddit-tier meme pictures, and had an autistic-like spasm over the defense of the Wendy's brand. It's safe to say that anyone who has one of those images saved to their hard-drive is functionally retarded.

It's just a cute girl

Divided it East/West.

There would be no point, the (((higher-ups))) in America had decided to oppose him long before 1941, same as in Britain.

That's been around for decades, something clearly triggered an explosion in popularity

The Wendy's Twatter-pilot was a rusemaster and supreme shitposter, like Sonic. Mined enough salt to never need to purchase it from the Morton company ever again, but like all good things that piss off the (((inbred fucks with two-digit IQs))), it couldn't last forever.

New CrowbCat video.

Did he never watch Ally McBeal?

Lmao, the madman cornered himself

Smug Wendy was my favorite meme of 2017 and I wish it lasted longer.

90% of all bathrooms are already gender-neutral anyway.

Even then, the white male hobbyist demographic isn't looking for representation; they seek new, well-made varieties of the medium, meaning that shit such as Lawbreakers, which does so little new and none of that new stuff well, will fail regardless of whether it's painted with gender-neutral restrooms and stronk womyn/POC or with swastikas and aryan heroes.

Is there a Super Shiggy 64?

The flowers did nothing wrong.

Normalfags are disgusting in general. Public restrooms are terrible.

Only if your definition of white is "skin isn't the darkest brown"

They were gay and should be burned as Allah commands.

You really have to be on the low end of the IQ bell curve to think that all white people blindly consume media because it has a white dude as the protagonists or that every minority is screeching about muh representation. People want good examples of media virtue signalling in games fails because the guys in charge A aren't capable of doing anything remotely interesting and B are focusing more on the message then making a craftes product.

If he honored the Treaty of Munich he would have been fine.

It has more players than Toxikk and Reflex. Also is the like the third or second thread about Lawbreakers.

A sack is a bag made of cloth

If it's something like Coke or Pepsi, it's a cola.
It it's something like 7-Up or Sprite, it's a soda.

Fucking plebs.

its LEMONADE silly

Except german minorities were being shoah'd (for real this time)

Can someone explain the importance of gender neutral bathrooms to an Alaskan?

Sure we have gendered bathrooms like anyone else but for the most part, if you need to go, people go.

I hope the trannies pee themselves

And he got the Sudetenland and immediately broke the agreement by annexing the whole thing.

I hate how true this is, at least for me. I haven't played overwatch since January, but every time I see new Mercy, DVA, or Widowmaker skins I consider reinstalling.

I was raised as a leftist and only developed a general disdain for blacks after leaving my white suburban neighborhood and actually interacting with them on a regular basis, ie: experience. Are you saying that this disdain wouldn't be considered prejudice, as it comes entirely as a result of experience? Also, you understand that the word "prejudice" just comes from "pre" and "judge", which is to say any judgement you have of a human before actually interacting with them? The "actual experience" of the definition you provided refers to actual experience with each individual person, you fucking mongoloid.

My guess is that it started in the midwest and moved to each coast via the great midwestern tradition of getting the fuck out of the midwest. There's fairly large Packer's followings in any state with sun for that same reason.

Nice.

Fucking this this this and this. (((JEWS))) ruin everything.

I am starting to think you newfags from Holla Forums are the new right-wing version of SJWs, you spout buzzwords you dont know what they mean and always blame the usual culprits despite a good amount of problems in the west arent caused by libtards themselves but greedy capitalists(one example).

not true grommunism, imirite?

i already know you're a teenage centrist trying to be an ebin troll without even drawing out your autism
go back to reddit

America is ultra crony capitalism, saying communism is rising is pretty fucking retarded, your saging just shows you have no idea about politics in USA.

lul not even neutral/centrist just sick and tired of you newfags doing same shit as SJWs, spamming 3-4 buzzwords over and over again in every political situation.

Nobody even fucking says those things.

It's not Marxism, it's Gramscism, which is worse
Back to /r/kekistan, faggot

No, i've seen plenty of Holla Forums screaming about communist marxist rich jewish bankers.

You can't get newer than this folks

its like 4chan in 2011 after the major influx of normalfags

In case anyone missed it, Cliffy B.'s wife admitted she likes to take it up the shitter…

ain't she a dumb blond woman?

yes please pick an extreme. Extremists haven't been the cause literally all the problems up until now.

Well, vidya is kill so there is no reason onto why we can't have a chad extreme you dense cunt.

Best part is she quit because all the attention and stalking made her sperg out. Apparently she's a mini neet and can't handle attention.

Ici c'est Pepsi

we need a chad revolution so we can save vidya games.

all three

Are you kidding me? Lawbortion has far worse numbers than Stillborn, both initially and the drop off. Lawbortion has been out ~16 days so you need to compare it to Stillborn's first ~16 days.

LB's 7,482 all-time peak came from a free beta which was held 6 weeks before release with another free beta 2 weeks before release with a top of 4,557 for that beta event. On release it had 3,003 players and currently it has 329 players which means 89% of the game's population left in just over 2 weeks.

Stillborn had 12,070 on release with it dropping to ~6,000 after 2 weeks. SB's 50% player-base retainer-ship is far better than LB's 11%. SB was released across PC/Bone/PS4 while LB was only released for PC/PS4 which means the Bone players should supplement the PC/PS4 player-base.

Cliff Buzorple is doing worse than Anthony Birch.

It was good while it lasted.

When is he going to kill himself?

giv qt wendy girl

I wanna give her my number 1, large. Extra mayonnaise.

Don't forget that godawful character design.

Serbian or Macedonian?

By "that Wendy", I mean the first two pics obviously.

sweet and soursauce on that statement?

Sounds like a jew wrote this and acting this out.

Also prejudices or "hate" you are born with, everyone is. White newborn children will react with disdain to non-whites. Or newborn blacks to non-blacks. This has been tested and researched for many years now and only fools ignore it

I don't want to doxx myself.

you mean liberals are just the useless "new ideas" guy that no one should ==EVER== work with or take inspiration from.

Reported.

Try harder, kike.

Classic liberals are called 'centrists' now, modern liberals pushed the boundaries of the left into new zones of full retard.

I moved from the UK to Toronto and plenty of people here call it 'soda'.

Don't worry, 30+ years of socialism and the trucks of peace are working on it.
t. frogistan citizen

And this guy worked on Doom.

France has been garbage since they slaughtered the upper-classes and killed their entire domestic industry hundreds of years ago. France took a nose dive due to the left far further back than simply 30 years ago.

Romero has always been an egotistical hack.

A David Spade wannabe runs the twitter.

It was a gril, actually, not a guy

it was a girl writing those tweets

She'd better look like Wendy.

she was some plain jane, and after she left that position she told everyone that liked her corporate tweets to not follow her personal tweets, because she is a huge left-wing nut.

Liar.

I just checked her our, it's all true.

English call it pop too lad.

Imagine the fucking smell in there.

yeah shame on that Holla Forums guy

yea that guy beat me up in middle school im gonna get revenge one day

then give me your fucking lunch money nerd

It failed because of Cliff "We're not putting our game on Xbox because Xbox sucks and I want to make those loser fanboys salty" Bleszinski.

Yeah, Cliff has been a fucking retard it seems which ties into the whole marketing point.

That was my fucking point.

I think there was a fair amount of marketing.

There was that big irl event and a fair amount of Paladins/Overwatch youtubers played it and said it was good. Plus, the steam reviews were typically good.

The genre is just too niche and the heroes, too ugly. Not sure if releasing on xbox would have helped much.

I want to jerk off Holla Forums and make white babies with him

This, explains why the fat bitches keep dressing in the "quirky" outfits from that time then cry about misogyny

The purpose is to give deference to transfags, our moral superiors.

The NC Legislature passed a bill that said that a business can't be sued for requiring someone to use the same bathroom as their sex.

This was a wonderful virtue-signaling opportunity, because it's morally repugnant for a drag queen not to be allowed in the same place as a little girl.

Also unisex bathrooms are not a solution because it still enforces the illusion that trans-people are not the same as their cis-gendered counterparts.

But Holla Forums isn't white.
t. Anglo-Saxon

God, why is it that no one at fucking cons wears cologne or deodorant? I always bring mine to ANY hotel I stay at.

At this point I believe these assholes say this, to ruin souls games. Fuck you Cliffy B Bitch.

I bet you were a league fag weren't you? You went along with it cause you didn't want to be left behind. I'm wondering what the next bandwagon will be?

Not that user, but I appreciate Overwatch's existence only because it took all the shitters from CS:GO with it.

That was practically the only coverage that game ever got from mainstream journalists.

While the website that faggot wrote for doesn't seem to use actual years in its dating, given the mention of Dark Souls II coming out in two months at that time, one can assume it was an early 2014 article. Going from that, Dirt Rally wouldn't be released for over a year past it.

Just saying.

newsflash, they already do, because that's how China operates.
Unfortunately whites are fucking retarded animals who forgot that while in china you can assemble a million iphones for 15 dollars a month, they forgot that every single chink becomes an inventor of iphone as per chinese copyright laws, so everything you bring to china becomes chinese.
(((Free Market))) at its best, better have your citizens pay 50% income tax for having the audacity of not being a welfare queen than pay 12% on all foreign import products.

Well, at least you have cheap iphones?
Not to mention cities like detroit or any other niggerized husk which is a result of outsourcing, besides global market should mean global travel of people, especially 65IQ illiterate savages from Africa

whole point of iphones is that they are not cheap and seen as "luxury"

I'd agree with you if you said it's to make poor people/lower-middle class pretend they're richer than in reality.
Not that i'd waste money on one, i still use an almost decade SE W980

iPhone and other similar garbage is a status symbol, lower class wants it so they can larp as middle class, over the centuries that system of status symbols and poor buying stupid shit to appear richer has never changed.

Is this the vidya aequivalent of

READ ANOTHER BOOK

Waifufaggotry is real though. Put any pretty or sexy girls in it and even anti-SJWs will double down and argue that Overwatch isn't pozzed.

Similar thing with Bioware putting explicit sex scenes so SJWs can't proclaim the game isn't pandering to them because the game is sex positive.

*SJWs can pretend

This faggot gonna get throw under the bus by SJWs like joss whedon one day or get arrested for child porn. He does look like bob from twin peaks.

People will never learn. You can never be an "ally".

HELLO TEENAGER

Look at this thread

Nobody wants you people around. Back to your containment board.

They'll never learn. Speaking of Joss Whedon, he's getting thrown under the bus yet again. Being accused of being a fake feminist by his ex-wife. Not surprised really. They really want to take the balding cuck down after that wonder woman script. SJW's eventually eat their own. Mob mentality dictates their nature to do so.

It would be a much much better game if they bumped up the time to kill around Quake III levels. As of right now it's basically modern shooter whoever sees who first wins nonsense.

Then they aren't liberals. By definition you have to care about politics to be either liberal or republican or anything within the horseshoe.

MIDDLE OF NOWHERE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Who writes this garbage holy shit lmao