Beautiful girls in bad/shit games

Yes, this is the topic for this thread.

I know you people have some girl fetish even on the shit games you've played. This thread is made just for that. Picture related.

>>>/vp/

I love bioware games, but you guys don't, so i guess that counts.

Why do we need more threads about notreal girls?
gtfo /a/lready

The preschooler trainer class from the Pokemon series. Not a fetish, I just think they are cute.

Vetra is probably the one character who isn't a childish, immature dumbass in that game. She belongs in a better ME game

How about no?

I could go on and on about how SHIT FFXV was and how stupid people are for thinking it's amazing (liking it despite its glaring flaws is one thing, as it does some things right, but thinking it's some amazing second coming of FF is another), and I could go on and on about how Aranea has more personality and development in her pinky finger than the 4 main characters put together.

Then we get to Iris, who was just there for like what, 15-30 minutes? After the timeskip we get to hear about how badass she's become, hunting demons alongside Cor Leonis (Who? The game kind of just forgot about him. Oh wait you have to PAY FOR DLC to find out why the game forgot about him). But we don't even get to see her, how she even looks or anything. Her brother is just gonna leave with his pals and go assault the city and fucking die I guess.

The entire game is just potential just wasted. The game has the foundation for doing interesting things but it either misuses /half-asses it or wastes it entirely.

Makes sense.

Watching her get gored is awesome. I want a thread about games where the hot girl can get gibbed

By the way I wonder what her hat smells like and if she gets embarassed when she sits on your lap haha

Y'know, if Square Enix will make a game that will only feature women in FF15, Cidney included, people will buy it in a heartbeat. Why?! Characters with actual personality is hard to come by nowadays.

Wrong thread bro.

You know you don't have to put the board there if your post is made on that board right?

It's because cute girls.

Automata is deeply flawed but still a very good game.

FFXV should just have been a roadtrip with all the females characters with the main mechanic being dressing them up in hot clothes. Instead fujoshi ruined everything, like they always do.

I prefer making cross-thread links distinct from in-thread ones.

Wasn't there one a few days ago?

stop these fucking threads already
just go to /vp/

sfv

These.

Why is there not more fanservice waifus?

Fujoshits were a mistake. There's more market to waifu fanservices than fujoshits combined. If Square Enix is smart enough and star Cidney in her own game, it'll be a smash hit. But hey, Nomura is a fucking dunce.

And likely a faggot.

Absolutely. I mean hell, compare to his magnus opus, FF13's Lightning have nothing compare to a NPC in a fujoshit FF game. Like seriously, can we have the character designer of the women in FF15 to be the next director of the next FF game? Can we petition that?!

I don't think Noctis was bland. But his uh…. wife to be… I forgot her name. Yeah. Completely forgettable. It's kind of weird how much FFXV fumbles yet manages to make Cidney, Iris, and especially Aranea much more likable than anyone else. I'd much rather have a series of games on Aranea than the producer's waifu, Lightning.

Just finished playing the first game and it was pretty damn fun.

Nomura is what said
in all seriousness why is there not even an anouncment of cidney the game? The age of useless fanservice will never be over with lonely NEETs like me laying around.

Also the only women around in Square Enix are artists that loves pantsu, they would probably make pantsu monster hunter clone if they could get away with it.
All of them are probably lonely 30 year old- something.
Cidney is THICC

get kat out she is to pure reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SE is run by retards that keep allowing Nomura to fuck up projects because he's the butt buddy (likely in the literal sense) of some higher up. Just make FFXV-2 you fucking shekel hating faggots.

Fairy tale girl is cute, too

There is no justice in this world

Another cute girl in a bad series.

Agree.

They weren't in a bad game before, but they are now.
Would still rape tbh.

I want the winter stream to happen ;_;

To me Noctis was forgettable. That doesn't mean he was bad, in reality he's an alright guy that would be cool to hang out with. Lunafreya was a piece of cardboard though. Just utterly nothing. Their entire relationship was just a huge question mark to me. They never actually interact face to face until AFTER Lunafreya fucking dies.

It would work too. They could even do a spinoff or "sidequel" game set in the 10 years Noctis is absent, starring Iris, who became a demon hunter, Aranea who became a mercenary to help people, and Cidney who is a mechanic and gunner. And maybe a 4th character they meet along the way.

The characters all exist, have their personalities and motivations (the world is going to shit, gotta learn to protect themselves, help others while doing it) their battle roles are already decided (Iris is the main/allrounder, Aranea is the big girl who tanks and hits hard, Cidney is the weaker one who supports and shoots from the back)

It could be the exact same setting, but I think they'd honestly have to FIX the combat. Either go all the way action RPG/devil may cry with RPG elements or stick to turn based. Don't try to half-ass it for people who don't play video games. Also fix the clunky as shit controls too.

This. Gravity Cuck is a shitty game that sonyggers cling to because they're desperate for ANYTHING on their god awful cuckstation 4.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

free tenryuu from her mobileshit prison

You could probably find a ton of cool female characters in mobile hell.

THICC

The combat in the first demo was pretty good even when it was a getting used to situation. In all honesty I think the curse of a demo in a FF game is too cruel but true- so if you don't know FF13 got a demo with the blu ray release of ff7 advent children. The demo is more or less a level and a showcase of the battlesystem. So the nips got really pissy when they realized that FF13 was more or less corridors to corridors design with a simple combat system, they would joke that a random Tales game like Tales of Xillia was more of a Final Fantasy game then 13 and 13-2. So the curse goes when a FF game gets a demo it will turn into shit.

Also did FF15 sell well or was it as bad as one could expect?

Mah niggas
Also posting Shiva.
>tfw they should have given you an option choose the other girls rather than end up with worst girl

Lots of them in mobileshit I guess, those devs at least figured out that draws people to their games. Im dont even like loli but rita is too good for the mobileshit, at least it got a good anime

i don't wanna fug rita but she's a very likable character

Threads are getting shittier by the hour. Control your hormones, faggots.

Agreed 100%.

FFXV sold a lot. Thanks to some really pushy/sneaky marketing. Like showing off the flying car that you do not get until AFTER you beat the game, and then never showing how bad the flying car controls/lands.

People are still hungering for DLC that "fixes" the story/game as well, and they have a long schedule of upcoming DLC.

I never played the first demo, but man I hated the final game's combat. When I started off with it, I thought it was alright, but then as the game went on I saw the flaws, how clunky everything worked together, how half-assed it was.

Instead of doing a fully action RPG, they tried to make it easier for "turn-based lovers" by having you hold the attack button to auto-attack, and hold the dodge button to auto-dodge. Dodging takes MP, but you can spam ethers without consequence so it doesn't make a difference.

And also thanks to fags like you who bought it.

She is best girl and she is in good game. I win

Alternatively, she is on sf4 so I still win

So the problem was with the first demo when you got a nice email about questions and so on. Allot of female and numale faggots thought that the combat was too hard even when the combat only needed polish. Then an update came and made the combat really OK even usable, at this stage they could've just polished the combat more and let that beginning stage(which it was) getting a great treatment but they bitched down when there where many complaints with the combat. they where also the same group that did not like Cidney(for some reason) so my conspiracy is this, they had little to no time but needed to finish it up so they said fuck it. Made the combat like it is now.

But fanservice FF15-2 will probably be a never ever, I bet money there is more likely to be a new DQ after 11 then a new mainline FF game.

I didn't buy it full price/brand new, I got it used.

FFXV was actually pretty good fam. Better then the last ten years of FF games.

oh I get it this thread is just Ironic LOL XD!

I personally have a morbid curiosity when it comes to some JRPGs so my 'tism can get scratched.

Before MH became popular I was really into the clones to see if there was anything. Because Japan is a copy pasta land to the max, if a formula works you will sure as shit see allot of clones. My favorite of the clones when it comes to MH is God Eater it's something about how true they actually are to the OG MH games. Heck the same team is actually making a Dark Souls clone called Code Vein.