So is Birdo female or not?

So is Birdo female or not?

It's an animal.

Did you know Echidna have six penis heads? Mother nature is fucked up like that.

Why does it matter? Gender is a construct anyway

Thinking I am a ham sandwich doesn't make me a ham sandwich.

So is Holla Forums gay or not?

are you transphobic?

So is OP a faggot or not?

Don't deadname Birdetta you ass

Do you seriously expect any concrete canon there?
Miyamoto can't even remain consistent on whether Mario's last name is also Mario. (He has been flip-flopping on this and will probably continue doing it.)

So, yes, Birdo =! Ostro?

Stop deadnaming Birdo you transphobe.

That's hate speech in Canada.

I thought it was Luigi.
Mario Luigi and Mama Luigi.

>>>Holla Forums

Eyelashes don't lie.
She's a girl.

Vivian is also a tranny and there's nothing you can do about it.

Birdo is an abomination onto our Lord and Savior, Bowser.

He's right, though. When leftycucks say that gender is a social construct, what they're saying is that gender is some made up bullshit, and it is. The only thing that matters is your biological sex. You can core out your dick and invert it, so you have this gaping, mangled flesh wound that you're perpetually trying to stop from healing shut. Or you can craft a cronenburg-esque flesh balloon out of the skin from your inner thigh and graft it onto your clit. But you can't change those chromosomes, faggot.

fuck off thats not at all what leftycucks mean when they say that

When they claim something is a social construct, they're saying that it does not exist, and gender does not exist. There is no "gender". There is no "gender identity", there is only biological sex.

Every mainstream dictionary verifies my terminology as correct. You can improperly use "gender" in place of sex, but you're going to look like just as much of an uneducated fuckstick as you would calling concrete block "cinder blocks".

i dont care but i'd fuck that pretty mouth and tailhole of hers

Why the fuck is this thread and the Amazonian fap thread still up?

Mark you fucking kike fix your board

I made mark like traps

Birdo is board culture

Mark is a passive beta bitch. That's why. A moderator scared to moderate.

He's trans, mentally ill like the rest.

I bet you can fuck him in the ass if you really tried.

I bet you're right >:3

Which one of us is it gonna take though? I live in the direct opposite coast of new york, I can't fuck him.

Anime sluts have a much stronger smug aura. They leave a lasting impression

Yes, but it's an inside joke the developers like to make.
Why is this hard for people to understand, it's like people who think pyro is a girl or a gay man

Well, I've got half the distance you do. Maybe one day…

They do, because they're more detailed, even if generic, we aren't gonna get into detail about how animation suffers as a result, just the screencap itself. The western cartoons, they don't inspire ire, it just makes you want to be smug with them.
It's because your brain processes the ones on top as attractive. Even if 2D, you don't want to feel like someone is laughing at you.

I can't believe we've sunk low enough that we would actually fuck mark, in the ass. God help us all.

Not sure where this is from, but it seems fairly recent. It calls him a "man with a maiden's heart" and says he "believes himself to be a girl".

Its saturated but still strong

If the Double Dash screenshot is anything to go by, this js from 2003. Surprisingly it also says that Birdo likes Yoshi and it calls Bowser Koopa.

Nah, see the top left says something about "Super Luigi U", so it's at least as recent as that.

haha

No. Just a dumb newhalf.

No. Just loud faggots and memes taken seriously.

No. Transphobia implies fear. That would be disgust if anything.

OP is always a faggot.

Because they're still vidya.

Because autism.

In reference to the filename, it's the Navy Seals copypasta in Russian. Possibly machine translated, but I'm not sure.

Well, think of it this way. Do you consider Nintendo Tree house translations Canon?

If no, then CANONICALLY Birdo is a dude.

The amazon thread isnt vidya at all, even if it was meant to be

Is that a man?

What did tree house do with Birdo?

Get the fuck out, newfag.

Nothing, I am just using it as an example. I personally believe anything that is in the original Japanese text is the canonical source.

The whole confusion with Birdos Gender is an American Made Product. In Japan, he has, and always has been portrayed as a drag queen.

Get out normalfags

Men tend to have longer and fuller eyelashes than women, mascara is generally used to ompensate for that fact

why not

Just admit you're a newfag, no one spends more than a year or two on any imageboard without at least hearing the name Bailey Jay.

I have, I just didn't recognize her tbh

she got fat

hot, tubby trannies are unf

His name is Koopa in Japan