Self inflicted stupidity

Stories of how you did stupid shit and fucked yourself over.

>THE FUCKING MAUSOLEUM DOOR IS FUCKING GONE
>even managed to find the fabled "The R Key" it restarts the entire run but you keep every upgrade you got before, leading to potentially infinitely OP runs

Look at him peasants, look at him and laugh at his incompetence of trusting anyone but the King to protect him.

>Panic, pause game, save because of dumb kid brain, over my prior save slot
After I restarted I don't think I even made it out of the Shire again before I lost interest in the game. The entire beginning section was irritating, you had to escape the Shire while avoiding detection from Ringwraiths.

I recall the LOTR movie licensed games were actually pretty fun.

It boggles the fookin' mind, doesn't it?

I bought FFXIII twice, probably wasted about 80-90 hours in the game and never even bothered beat it either time

(checked)
I have no idea what any of that means.

He almost got to the super final level but the door vanished and an OP build went to waste.

Couldn't you just restart the game and get new characters until you get what you wanted?

Always painful.

I had too much good shit already to reroll

Steal quads

nice

fuck

What is that pic all about?

You need to look at the Antibirth wiki some time.

FUCK

>Got a sniper to colonel rank for anyone who hasn't played the game they're possibly the strongest units in the entire game
To this day I have no idea who I did I fuck up that hard

How is that a bad thing? Snipers who got promoted so high have amazing aim, and MECs can shoot twice and shit. So MEC damage+sniper aim= an even more overpowered unit than colonel snipers.

This is especially bad in games that have a fadein after reloading. You have to do it blind.

Th-thanks electronic games.

Polite sage for not really fitting the thread's theme.

For you to post that confession out of nowhere makes me think you're fed up with your life and want things different. To you, I recommend a paradigm shift for your life. Reimagine it. Live anew. Be better. Good luck

Well he died on the next mission I sent him, so I never got to see it
I'm not a good commander

I wish i had this amount of fun with video games, i would forget the pain of real life.

Kill yourself.

Impressive. Very nice.